Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What a strange mist [B-Rank SSM]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The stone walls resonate with each step Kitsune takes, echoing on the cold floor of the pitch black, abandon mineshaft. The air tastes musky, thick, and yet somehow carries an electrical aura. She begins to wonder if a demon truly does haunt these caverns. Her senses burn with exertion as her sharp eyes scan the darkness, and her ears fine-tune to hear any and every hint of movement. Unfortunately she picks up nothing more than the scuttles of a scrounging rat or two, perhaps the flap of a bat’s wings coming from deeper inside the caves. Everything else is deadly quiet. No sign of the dangers you were her to take care of.

“Help me,” Kitsune’s blood turns to ice at those words and she felt like leaping out of her skin. The voice felt a lot more like it was coming from inside her head, but that’s crazy. “Help me, please.” The voice was feminine and sounded weak, but she is unsure where it is coming from. “I can‘t live like this.”

“Who’s there?”<i></i> As she spoke Kitsune finds it odd, how her trembling voice echoes but the woman’s had no echo whatsoever. “Where are you?”<i></i> She reaches into her pack trying to find something that will light this place up better than the small flash light she has now. However suddenly, there was a chill swirling around her feet. She quickly discovers why; a dark, dense fog dances around them, silkily weaving between each one. To her surprise, the mist itself flinches at the light shiny straight at it. It’s almost like it’s alive.

“Please, help me” That voice. What made no sense a moment ago now makes… even less. Reaching into her pack again she pulls out an empty bottle she had handy. Grasping it carefully, she dips it into the silky mist surrounding her. Instantly, the dark miasma begins to draw itself towards her bottle, flowing into it with an almost thankful sigh. Or at least that’s what she thought she heard. Shoving the cork into the bottle’s top, she’s taken slightly aback to realize that there’s no fog left on the stone floor. It managed to fit its whole self into her container with no trouble, every last wisp.

Her mission was complete, but a new one has just taken its place. Now she must figure out exactly what this strange substance is. And the voice she could not help but feel like she heard it somewhere before like in a distant memory or a dream. Either way she places the bottle back into her pack and starts heading home.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back