Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Where Did All the Water Go?

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke looked to the sky shielding his eyes from the blazing sun above. There wasn't a cloud in sight. With the sun shining down on the outskirts of Suna, there was almost no way to beat the heat. "It's kind of hot out here." Being native of Kirigakure, Uzi was used to the cooler temperatures that the climate had to offer. 'Living in this heat can really make you or break you.' Maybe it was the Uchiha's undying flaming spirit, but the heat was something that he quickly became used to. The sands that swept by moved violently around in the dry air that made the desert it's home.

'Akkuma and Yong shouldn't be too far off. I just hope that I'm not too late. If they are already in the village I'm going to have a hard time locating them.' Uziuke found shelter behind a rather large boulder as a sandstorm approached. 'I can either wait it out and fall even further behind, or push my way through.' The choice was obvious for the boy. If he chose to stand around and wait, he could have lost hours of valuable time. By then his older brother and Yong would be ling gone and he'd be on his own for a while. It was sort if the same situation that he currently was in. "Well, better get a move on." Dark marking slowly encased the boy's skin as a dark purple aura of chakra surrounded him.

The white haired boy took a deep breath before vanishing from behind the boulder. He reappeared on top of it, vanishing once more into thin air. With his enhanced speed he would tear through the sandstorm with no problems at all. The Uchiha was truly gifted, and he wouldn't let his abilities go to waste.

[ MFT | WC: +250 ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back