Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

While we are all here... [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
city-anime-chapel-estate-home-mansion-screenshot-residential-area-place-of-worship-courtyard-property-246428.jpg

Cream flagstones laid out in a large rectangle forged a courtyard in the west end of the city of Kurosawa. Occasionally a bird would soar from one of the higher levels, circling around in the clear blue sky before diving out of site. The atmosphere conveyed feelings of peace and serenity as it appeared that each tree was placed strategically so that each breath was pure. At all times of the day there would be large patches of shade that residents would be able to seek shelter under. However, for now the courtyard was empty, people had work to do and there wasn’t enough time in the day for the average person to just wander the streets.

It had been a long time coming. Shinzo stood with his hands behind his back as he waited as patiently as possible in the heat of tea country. The city itself sheltered most residents from wind, occasionally a gust would be channelled down a few streets. Particles of sand would occasionally be lifted up from the ground in a small cloud and as such his hair was now laced with dust though it continued to flow backwards across his head. Finally the boy had time to himself, however it would not remain this way for long. There had been whispers that Suyashi was in Tea country and as such Shinzo didn’t want to miss out on the opportunity to see his subordinate after such a long time apart.

The letter that he had sent read:
Suyashi

I have heard you’re in Tea country. I thought you might like to spend some time training before your travels take you away again. I shall be waiting in the city of Kurosawa in the western region. It shall be good to see you again.

Best,
Shinzo

Now all the boy had to do was wait, he had enclosed further details about how to find him and with any luck that would bring his team mate to meet him swiftly.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
vyQ6wps.jpg

The letter came in and Suyashi was surprised to hear that his teammate was in the country, though he remembered seeing Akumi, amongst other things, so maybe he was wrong to think that they didnt show up. It would definitely be nice to see Miyako and definitely his buddy Shinzo, and here he was walking with his letter tightly gripped in his hand. It made sense though after Sushi had seen Yukio in the tavern, since there might be a sparring session around here, it would be imperative that he would get a chance to see Shinzo and himself in a spar against the man. It would be the powerhouses of Team Akumi against Yukio the man that taught Suyashi a lesson in humility. Something that Suyashi would bring with him on his way back to Konoha whenever he made his way back.

"Oiii! Shinzo!", Sushi would wave to his comrade and call out as he would trot over. "Oioi, how's it been Shinzo-kun. You look strong! Where is your Headband?!", Sushi would look on his sleeve, forehead, waist, and it wasnt to be seen, Sushi wore his on his belt. Even had some custom made for his vest. "Ah, Must've left it home. no biggie! But, since its been a while I thought we could get some training in. However, not me and you... But me and you against a man that's helped my training, made me a better fighter all-around.", nodding he would look to Shinzo and nod his head a bit. Sushi was still healing from the fight he had with Maru, his right hand was burned up pretty bad. Mikasa helped it but the skin was still going to need a graft before it would look the same, so he wore a long sleeve to cover it. He used to so it matched and only looked like a fashion statement. Alas, this was a nice day...

[Entered - Called Yukio into the topic]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A yawn escaped the Hyuuga as he walked the streets of the city the last few days had been somewhat long and tiring in their own special ways but it was not something to complain about each had been a lesson learned and one taken well in some way or another. It had not been long since Yukio had seen Suyashi in the bar, however, the circumstances of their reunion had been less than pleasing with Maru's intervention things had quickly escalated from calm to attempted stabbing of a fellow leaf Shinobi a thought that brought a deep sigh from his lips.

Eyes picking up on the two he allowed his hands to slide into the pockets of the long coat now draped across the captain's shoulders approaching as a brief pause was taken to look between the two. "Not often if at all you call me out directly Suyashi i can only assume you have something you wish to discuss or propose to me?" it was plain to see the Medic should still be taking time to heal his wounds but Yukio was not one to argue doing very much the same thing in his younger days.

"And who is your friend here?" Gesturing to Shinzo having never seen the young lad before. "Someone from the village? or someone you met while walking around the country?" With no headband to distinguish them the Hyuuga couldn't tell quite where they originated from though there was little to say on the matter Yukio's own headband being hidden on his person preferring to avoid wearing it outside of professional business.

[Topic entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Of course, Shinzo didn’t have to wait long for Suyashi to join him. Despite the time apart, it was easy to recognise his teammate as he made his way into the courtyard. It did seem as though Suyashi had been training, that much was to be counted on. It was good to see that, despite his journeys, his teammate wasn’t getting lazy with training.

“Yo! Suyashi!” Shinzo pushed himself up from the tree he was leaning against. He brought his right hand forwards, looking to clasp his friend’s in enthusiastic greeting. A grin was plastered over his face upon reuniting with the Minamoto. It grew smaller in the seconds proceeding as he watched Suyashi scan his frame, searching for something, though Shinzo already knew what that would be. His thoughts confirmed when the subject of his headband was brought up. He laughed it off, throwing both hands behind his head before closing his eyes. “Yeah, I’m still a student. But Kenshin-sensei said he’d put my name forward soon to become a Hokage guard. So that’s alright for me. The academy has been so boring since you all left!” His attention was taken away from his own story as Suyashi mentioned another who would be joining them. “Well, I look forward to meeting him then.” Shinzo said with a grin followed by a quick thumbs up.

Low and behold, there was little time to wait until the figure of a man appeared. He seemed rather relaxed, or laid back, something of the sorts anyway. Shinzo watched on as he approached, speaking to Suyashi, as was to be expected considering he had never met the man before. His voice was somewhat familiar though the boy couldn’t quite place it. ’So this must be a teacher of some kind, especially after what Sushi was saying.’ He thought to himself before the topic of conversation changed, the focus now being on the Seikon himself.

“I am Shinzo, of Konoha.” It was fair for the man not to pinpoint Shinzo’s origin, the only thing that brought any idea of Konoha on the boy was the championship belt that he wore around his waist. The golden metal glittered in the light, though for the time being Shinzo had chosen not to acknowledge it. “Suyashi and I are part of a team!” He paused for a second, scanning the man as quickly as possible, unable to discern his village of origin. “Suyashi says we are to train against you? I may be a student but don’t go easy on me!”

[Actions sent]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
3665766_1434930430471.25res_330_300.jpg

Nodding to Shinzo Suyashi found himself ready and waiting for the time to come, there was going to be some static to come about. Yukio would find out that the way he fought before would not suffice again, attacking Suyashi's chakra would not be the direct course of action and Suyashi would return fire with as much as he could in this. Though listening to Shinzo he realized that he wasnt a Genin... or even a chuunin? He was still a student? Wearing the belt... he effectively won the tournament, because Sushi had to drop out. However, Suyashi would blink once, twice, three times before he would tilt his head.

"Eh? You should've been a Genin before me! But I guess Kage Guard is a nice trade off, Yomi-sama talked to me about that not long ago... and I thought about it. I still might do it. Never know if you need any medical assistance while protecting the Hokage. So, If you're in I'm in. And Hell Team Akumi might as well be the assigned team to the Hokage. That would be epic!", and as he would exclaim to Shinzo Suyashi would smell Yukio, lifting his nose he'd turn around to smile to the man. One of his mentors, and someone Suyashi had complete faith in to help him progress on his journey.

"Oioi! As Shinzo said, he's apart of my team! And today... We're gonna show you how much our generation has grown... And maybe you'll have some pointers for us afterwards?", nodding he wanted to be on Yukio's level... to be able to effectively take on two people at once, though it didnt matter now, He could smell Yukio's power... he was alot more powerful than before... he did feel conflicted about this though, because Suyashi knew he was at least doubly stronger than he was prior... and Yukio seemed to be stronger but maybe he'd calmed his training down? Maybe he spent alot of time with Mikasa? Who knew... but right now Suyashi didnt feel the chakra difference was much to be scared of...

Then again... Was Yukio hiding it? Those glowing Green eyes would haunt him, but no more, Suyashi's Holy Aura would begin to glow around them, and in the space they stood, it would be a good enough clearing for them to spar without hurting anyone. . . Hopefully.

[Calling BMod]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif

Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your participating battle moderator for this session. Any inquiries you may have throughout this process can be directed towards me and I'll do my absolute best to address them. Feel free to ask any inquires through personal messages on Ninpocho's system or you can contact me through discord (@Kazabot); whichever you prefer! With that being said let me give you a simple . . .

Disclaimer:<i></i> Please do understand in the usage of genjutsu/stealth usage/etc that there are scenario's in which I am unable to disclose direct information.

With that being addressed, I'll require the following from each of you:
  • Statistics
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu/Curse Seals
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Weapons with augments listed
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals

Furthermore, any links that you provide will greatly increase the rate in which the mods are able to posted for your convenience, but do not feel this is necessary.

Feel free to place your first round actions within your initial sending of the above, or you may send them separately; either way is fine.

Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish. With that in mind, I am human and the possibilities for mistakes do arise; feel free to point these out!

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raising an eyebrow Yukio couldn't help but chuckle at the prospect of fighting Suyashi once more the last time had been a rather interesting endeavour a matter of showing how his own ego and giving a lesson in humility as such the fact the young man had come to him in order to give challenge was rather interesting. "Well I shall be more than happy to indulge you however do not think me so kind I would show mercy just because you are young. I will show you what you can achieve given enough time and effort."

Sliding his gloves on and tensing his knuckles until they made a loud crack his vision wandered over to Shinzo an unknown element within the battle and that unnerved him, it was a matter of instinct not to underestimate someone based simply on rank within the leaf village as such he would show neither of them any quarter. "Shall we get started then, let's see how much you youngsters have really grown."

[Actions sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

</B>
ROUND 1<i>​
</i>​
<B>Shinzo [lb][/lb]
HP: 35,700 [lb][/lb]
CP: 28,350 - 1,540 = 26,810 [lb][/lb]
AP: 8 - 7.5 = 0.5 [lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 8.5[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Duelist, Synchronized Multipresence, Combat Instinct, Defensive Stance, Wind Style, Luminous Shine, and equipped with Cotton Hand Wrappings! [lb][/lb]
Suyashi [lb][/lb]
HP: 42,525 - 98 - 15 = 42,412[lb][/lb]
CP: 24,150 - 3,375 - 400 = 20,375 - 5,094 = 15,281 [lb][/lb]
NE: 7,245 + 5,094= 12,339 [lb][/lb]
AP: 8 - 5.75 = 2.25[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 9 [lb][/lb]
Maintains: Duelist, Lightning Channeling, Lightning Style, Piercing Style, Sage Mode, and equipped with Crimson Sky [lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[td=null,1]<CENTER>
Yukio [lb][/lb]
HP: 39,000 - 117 = 38,883 [lb][/lb]
CP: 33,000 - 2,190 = 30.810- 7,703 - 3,960 = 19.147[lb][/lb]
NE: 7,703 [lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 8.5 = 1.5[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 11.5 (Not an error)[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Byukugan, Diamond Cutter, Jyuuken Stance, Divination Seal, Sage Mode, and equipped with Combat Gloves[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb][/td]

[tr=bg1]
[td=null,1][/td]
[td=null,1]
Aki and Tadashii [lb][/lb]
HP: 14,438 // 14,438 [lb][/lb]
CP: 11,813 // 11,813 [lb][/lb]
AP: 4 - 3.5 = 0.5[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 4.5 [lb][/lb]
Maintains: -[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb][/td]
[td=null,1][/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]

0.00 Seconds
Yukio declares Duelist against Shinzo!
Shinzo declares Duelist against Yukio!
Suyashi declares Duelist aginast Yukio!
Shinzo declares Combat Instinct against Yukio!
Shinzo enters Synchronised Multipresence!
Suyashi quickdraws Crimson Sky!
Suyashi uses initiative to enter Lightning Style – Static Slowdown!
Suyashi uses initiative to enter Piercing: Shred and Counter!
Yukio uses initiative to enter Jyuuken Stance!
Yukio uses initative to equip Combat Gloves!

0.63 Seconds
Shinzo enters Defensive Stance!

1.25 Seconds
Shinzo enters Wind Style – Easy Breezy!

1.88 Seconds
Shinzo equips Cotton Hand Wrappings!

2.81 Seconds
Suyashi summons Aki and Tadashii! Canine pack reunites!

3.00 Seconds
Yukio coats his Combat Gloves with Diamond Cutter!
Yukio performs a Sneak attack at Shinzo! (Hit – Poisoned!) (Dual Weapon Strike: Partial 50% -> 25%)
Yukio performs a Sneak Attack at Suyashi! (Duelist Deactivates!)
Suyashi attempts to use Naturalization! (Fail – Hit) (Poisoned, Bleeding Rank 1 and Suppressed) (Dual Weapon Strike: Hit!)

4.06 Seconds:
Suyashi begins to Channel Lightning! Kumogakure approves!
Aki and Tadashii equip their Claws and Paws . . . ?

4.38 Seconds
Shinzo uses Luminous Shine! Shines brilliantly for all to see!

5.00 Seconds
Suyashi begins to gather nature energy!
Yukio begins to also gather nature energy!

5.06 Seconds
Aki claws at Yukio! (Auto Dodged)

5.63 Seconds
Shinzo uses Sunder Reality! His Cotton Hand Wrappings become oddly sharp!

6.06 Seconds
Tadashii chomps at Yukio! (Hit!)

6.88 Seconds:
Shinzo begins to arm a trap!

7.06 Seconds
Akii bites at Yukio! (Miss!)

8.06 Seconds
Tadashii slashes at Yukio! (Miss!)

9.50 Seconds
Yukio uses Eight Trigrams Divination Seal!

10.00 Seconds
Yukio enters Sage Mode: Shimmering Slime Form!
Suyashi enters Sage Mode: Midnight Howl Form!​

Edit: Forgot to place Suyashi's natural energy from kinjutsu.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A smirk spread across Shinzo’s face as it became clear to him that the three gathered would indeed be fighting. His hands moved down to unbuckle the championship belt at his waist, he threw it to one side and watched as it landed at the base of a nearby tree. Those watching would be able to see that on the inside of the belt there were seals indicating simulated weight, it would become clear that the belt was for more than just decoration, it was training apparatus. The energy within Shinzo rose gradually, the discomfort that - ironically - was comfortably familiar for him swirled in his being. It was time to demonstrate to them how his training had been coming along. His teeth glinted in the sunlight as the smirk grew. His green eyes raised to meet Yukio’s. “Thank you, in return I shall show you what my training has brought me.” The second he finished speaking his form flickered for a moment, afterimages of himself began to radiate from his body rapidly. Not even a moment later images of Shinzo would begin to appear and disappear frequently seemingly at random throughout the courtyard. All the eyes seemed to narrow towards Yukio, locking on to the target.

Chakra whipped around the images of Shinzo’s body, the boy was ready to be light on his feet as his stance lowered. With a hand outstretched his watched on, looking to analyse his opponent as much as possible in the small amount of time that had passed. From the corner of his eye, the boy watched as a cloud of smoke dissipated to reveal the figures of two dogs close to Suyashi. ’Ah, so that’s what he’s been learning.’ His attention, however was snapped back to Yukio as he suddenly felt the pressure of Yukio’s presence impact him square in the stomach, forcing his body back a few paces. Thankfully the boy was able to retain his composure as he slid backwards, using his and Yukio’s momentum to reduce the secondary hit of the attack. Something was not quite right however, he could feel something in his body.

’Damn it Shinzo, this isn’t going to be like one of those academy spars. No time to get distracted. But what is this feeling? Poison.’ He grimaced while looking back up to keep an eye on his opponent. There was still more that had to be done and with this thought in mind Shinzo began to form hand seals. “Light release, luminous shine!”

Starting at his hands, photon chakra began to engulf his body as well as that of the afterimages of himself that were continually appearing and disappearing throughout the courtyard as well as atop the buildings that surrounded it. From his position Shinzo watched the Hyuuga easily dodge the some of the attacks that were aimed his way, only being hit by one of the canines. ’Hmm, this’ll be tricky. There’s no time to play around this time.’ Immediately after this thought crossed his mind, the space around Shinzo’s hands began to warp, seemingly tearing apart reality itself to form two bright blades of energy that stretched out about a forearm’s length from his fists.

“I’m ready whenever you are Suyashi!” The multiple Shinzo’s dotting the battleground called out with blades of reality warping energy primed for attack.

[actions sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Eyes narrowed at the pair fleeting thoughts of how to deal with them individually Suyashi he knew a little about having seen his fighting style once before Shinzo on the other hand was a completely different song and dance his stance was familiar being one he used on a more frequent basis. Had he been the same as before it was possible the Hyuuga would have attempted to fight them in the same manner however with time all things changed, and he was no different.

Testing the waters that was the first step to any conflict poking and dancing around the young leaf Shinobi eyes carefully tracking their reactions and mapping an effective method of combatting them in his mind. “Seems the younger generation of leaf feel they have something to prove though I’m not one to hold back just because of your age.” In those passing moment the calm green glow of his Hakumei narrowed forming into two thin streaks of light.

This was not the end the familiar smell of ash would fill Suyashi’s nose skin peeling from the side of Yukio’s face voice becoming deeper in tone. “You should know this well Suyashi after all I showed it to you only moments ago though interesting to see how you’ve improved your own summoning techniques. But that will not be what wins you this and I’m here to show you there is still a lot to learn.”

[Actions sent]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And things began, it was quite the strong start to these things, but Shinzo seemed to speed himself up a bit more, but Suyashi was just as naturally fast... but Shinzo had something different. Something that altered things, Suyashi was happy he was on his side, but now, activating his Golden Sharingan he would zone in and hone in on his opponent. The man that was set to be going in on Sushi and Shinzo, but Team 8's Taijutsu Duo werent going to go down easily. So with that Suyashi would summon his Crimson Sky into his hands with a seal on his hand, and seeing that Yukio would want to attack him he would raise a gloved hand up to absorb the blow, but in doing so he was hit and poisoned... instantly he was able to figure it out with the feeling in his body seemingly changing.

'Shinzo's grown alot... He maybe even stronger than I am now... but I wont let him leave me behind! Imma show him just how strong I am!", nodding he would look to Aki and Tadashii moments after they would leap into battle, "Midnight Howwwwwlllll!" he'd hold his hands together as the trio would hold the howl to the sky for a few moments until the chakra needed was in place. His body would begin to grow until he was alittle over seven feet tall, this was imperfect... as he needed to take this form in order control the large amount of chakra he would be using... "Heh, I'm ready now Shinzo... Gotta keep up with you. Hehe!", he would have a holy shine about him, something seemed different aside from his different form, it was time to show the efforts of his training.

"Sushi-boy, We're going into Delta Position, give us the signal!", nodding Aki would look to Sushi then Tadashii would begin barking out, "Ayyye! Then afterwards you're buyin us some prime steaks! HAHA!", nodding Sushi would roll his shoulders as his snout would be licked by an elongated tongue that seemed to be preparing for the next few moments, "Alright Aki, Tadashii, Lets show Yukio and Shinzo the the skill we've got when we work together Heh!", and pulling at the tonfa under his long sleeves he'd be sure to show some new stuff along with some old yet, better sequences! Sushi was ready, and Shinzo was primed! So it was time to show the effort of the grind!

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

</B>
ROUND 2<i>​
</i>​
<B>Shinzo [lb][/lb]
HP: 35,700 - 3.539 - 354 - 3,506 = 28,301 [lb][/lb]
CP: 26,810 + 850 - 885 - 4,310 - 620 = 21,845[lb][/lb]
AP: 8.5 - 7.5 = 1[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 9[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Duelist, Synchronized Multipresence, Combat Instinct, Defensive Stance, Wind Style, Luminous Shine, and equipped with Cotton Hand Wrappings! [lb][/lb]
Suyashi [lb][/lb]
HP: 42,412 - 425 - 442 - 42 - 3,919 - 196 = 37,830[lb][/lb]
CP: 15,281[lb][/lb]
NE: 12,339 - 2,581 - 2,581 - 2,065 = 5,112[lb][/lb]
AP: 9 - 8.75 = 0.25[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 8.25 [lb][/lb]
Maintains: Duelist, Lightning Style, Piercing Style, Sage Mode, and equipped with Crafted Tonfas [lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[td=null,1]<CENTER>
Yukio [lb][/lb]
HP: 38,883 - 3,554 - 1,184 - 2,691 - 1,442 - 2,678 - 2,678 - 1,236 - 1,483 - 132 = 24,483 [lb][/lb]
CP: 19.147 - 4,421- 2,770 - 430 = 11,516[lb][/lb]
NE: 7,703 [lb][/lb]
AP: 11.5 - 9.5 = 2 [lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 11 (Not an error)[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Byukugan, Diamond Cutter, Jyuuken Stance, Divination Seal, Sage Mode, and equipped with Combat Gloves[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb][/td]

[tr=bg1]
[td=null,1][/td]
[td=null,1]
Aki and Tadashii [lb][/lb]
HP: 14,438 -7,267 - 7,838 - 784 = KO'ed // 14,438 -7,267 - 7,838 - 784 = KO'ed [lb][/lb]
CP: 11,813 - 3,634 = // 11,813 - 3,634 = [lb][/lb]
AP: - [lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: - [lb][/lb]
Maintains: -[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb][/td]
[td=null,1][/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]

0.00 Seconds
Yukio shifts into Wind Style: Easy Breezy! Copying Shinzo!
Suyashi drops lightning channeling!
Suyashi sheathes Crimson Sky and draws Crafted Tonfas!
Shinzo uses an antidote on himself!
Yukio performs a Sneak Attack against Suyashi! (Hit!) (Dual Weapon: Hit!)

2.22 Seconds
Tadashii uses Higuma against Yukio! (Auto Dodge, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss)

2.39 Seconds
Yukio uses Limit Break!
Fist of Sin: Wrath versus Suyashi! Suyashi uses Rejected Assault! (Hit, Hit!) (Dual Weapon: Auto Dodged, Hit!) (Bleeding R2) (Static Slowdown: Fail, Fail, Fail, Success – Yukio loses 1 AP)
First of Sin: Wrath against Shinzo! (Hit, Partial 25% -> Miss) (Dual Weapon: Miss!) (Suppressed for 0.5 AP!)
Edit: Shinzo's Wire Trap Triggers! (Miss!)
Fist of Sin: Wrath against Aki! (Hit, Hit) (Dual Weapon: Hit, Hit) (Suppressed, Bleeding Rank 1)
Fist of Sin: Wrath against Tadashii! (Hit, Hit!) (Dual Weapon: Hit, Hit!)
Yukio uses Eight Trigram Tenketsu Strikes against Suyashi! (Strike 1: Hit, Strike 2: Hit, Strike 3: Hit, Strike 4: Miss, Strike 4: Auto Dodged, Strike 4: Partial -> Full, Strike 5: Miss, Strike 5: Hit!) (Suppressed for 0.5 AP and Bleeding Rank 3!) (Dual Weapon: Hit!)
Tenketsu strikes against Shinzo! (Strike 1: Hit, Strike 2: Critical, Strike 3: Hit, Strike 4: Hit, Strike 5: Hit, Strike 6: Miss, Strike 6: Hit, Strike 7: Hit!) (Suppressed for 0.5 AP, Bleeding Rank 1) (Dual Weapon: Hit!)
Tenketsu Strikes against Aki! (Strike 1-8: Hit!) (Suppressed for 0.5 AP, Bleeding R2) (KO'ed!)
Tenketsu Strikes against Tadashii! (Strike 1-8: Hit!) (Suppressed for 0.5 AP, Bleeding R2) (KO'ed!)
Yukio is unable to finish Limit Break combo!
Suyashi reflects back damage towards Yukio via Rejected Assault!
- First of Sin Wrath: Auto Dodged, Miss
- Tenketsu Strikes: Critical! 132 Damage!

3.23 Seconds
Shinzo and Suyashi use a coordinated strike! Dance of Higuma!
Shinzo uses Higuma! (x4 Auto Dodged, Miss, Hit, Critical!)
Suyashi uses Dance of the Waxing Moon! (Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit, Miss)

6.46 Seconds:
Shinzo and Suyashi use a coordinated strike! Higuma Star Breaker!
Shinzo uses Higuma, again! (Miss, Miss, Hit, Miss, Miss!) (Bleeding Rank 1)
Suyashi uses Giga Star Breaker! (Crit, Hit, Hit, Hit!) (Two Shimmer Marks are applied!) (Bleeding Rank 2)

- Contract creatures did not have enough AP to finish actions.
- Shinzo didn't have enough AP to finish actions.
- Yukio didn't have enough AP to finish actions.

Any questions or concern? Please get in contact with me. Furthermore, apologies on the wait!​

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was an unexpected development that much could be said without doubt the feeling of static coursing across his skin giving a moment of hesitation however he would not be pushed back by something as simple as that emptying the air from his lungs in defiance as he felt his fists connect. Though the damage would not be as he expected he was content knowing there had been some even with the odds against him.

If there was anything that caught him off guard and raised more than a few questions it was the fact Shinzo was still classed as an academy student the title betrayed the boys strength being equal to that of many within the ranks of the ANBU branch. The second in mind was Suyashi his rate of growth was, to say the least, incredible compared to what he had been only months ago raising his head though a small stream of crimson crept down his features there was a smile on his face gentle and caring as he spoke in a calm tone.

"Suyashi I'm proud of you, you've grown so much going from the boy I knew all those years ago to the man I see now. Carry yourself with pride in what you have achieved and remember the lesson you learn here." Turning his head to Shinzo he spoke in a similar manner though he had not known the young man for long it was still safe to say he was impressed. "And you Shinzo it's something of a surprise to me your still in the academy, from what I have seen you have already achieved more than any should expect of you, if I had the position to do so I would see you rise through the ranks in this world of Shinobi."

Stopping a brief moment a deep breath a more serious expression came to rest a slight sigh escaping him. "However I must make this a lesson, that is the man I am fighting for the sake of fighting is not the same as fighting with purpose and I have so much left to teach. So lets see how you handle an evolving situation will you adapt as events unfold or do you still have a long way to go."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Things were starting to heat up for the Young seikon as well as his comrades in this fight. Although it was indeed just a spar in order to demonstrate growth, Shinzo knew he had to give it his all in order to prove himself. Relaxing at any point could be fatal if he were on a mission and now was not the time to get complacent just because he wasn’t in the field. Kenshin had put emphasis on his willpower, his spirit and determination. As such the brown haired lad knew that, despite his student status, he would have to put as much pressure on his opponent as possible.

Both Suyashi and Yukio had begun to change their appearances. As this was the first time Shinzo had seen such things, the boy was taken aback though expertly disguised it as his light feet carried him quickly around the courtyard. The boy ducked and weaved through as many attacks as possible, trading blows with his opponent as frequently as possible. It seemed that Shinzo and Suyashi were still a capable duo, much like the experience with the Turkeys. Shinzo shuddered at the thought of that day, but still is wasn’t going to distract him from the task at hand. His eyes flicked between Yukio and Suyashi, the boy knew exactly how to cooperate with his comrade. There were always slight tells that the two boys would be able to read from one and other. Such signs were there to coordinate teamwork and indeed it appeared that they were working well.

His ears pricked up as his opponent spoke, first addressing Suyahi but then addressing Shinzo by name. The brown haired lad was taken aback by this but not quite as much as he would be when he heard what the figure had to say. He leapt back from one of his own attacks before responding.

“Thank you! I too am impressed by your ability! But I must remain at the academy for the time being while Kenshin-sensei trains me! He is to put my name forward as a potential Hokage guard! I have not yet trained hard enough to think I deserve a promotion, I have to be the best I can be in order to protect the village! The lesson I want to learn is how to improve, for if I have a weakness then it is a threat to the Hokage and the village itself.” Passion burned in Shinzo’s eyes as he made this statement, his voice was one of determination as the sparring match continued further.

Once more the boy jumped back, his physical form still flickering in and out of tangibility. The afterimages of his presence could still be seen appearing and disappearing at a frequent rate around the courtyard. “Let’s try something else this time Suyashi!” As he spoke the wind kicked up around his feet, the boy didn’t need to wait for his comrade’s reply. The two worked perfectly in a duo anyway.

[Actions sent]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Noting that this was going to be quite the ordeal, there wasnt anything that he would be able to complete with the issues that would surmise themselves against the culture of this fight... What did that mean? Sushi didnt have a clue but he did know the more that he was in his Midnight Howl Form he got comfortable with the way the chakra felt. He felt that if he were able to stay in this form for a while, surely he would be able to master it. He didnt like to talk much in this form... but Yukio just wanted him to feel the feel that he didnt think he would feel here and now!

After the assault was over, Sushi and Shinzo would skid back their teamwork was impeccable. With Miyako they were the best three man group that normally worked together. Maybe one day they would be able to take out the three branch Sennin... Maybe even the Hokage and the Guard? Who knew, but this form was also taxing on the Nature chakra he would build up. So he would likely not last more than another twenty or so seconds... but he would be able to build up more chakra if he used his naturalization to go back into it... but he wanted to make sure the spar was over before that... but Yukio was strong...

"I appreciate you saying that Yukio-Senpai.... Especially, when I've looked to you for those words for years now. After the tournament was over and I had to drop out... You taught me that lesson...", shaking his head, and wiping a doggy tear away he'd look to Aki and Tadashii as they would poof away. They seemed to have fun but they got pummeled, "But now... I have to show you even more... because I have even more and with Shinzo as my partner, my friend, and my equal, We will figure out a way to take you down!", with that he would look to Shinzo as he would call back to him.

"Right! Its time to dance... Lets try it out... You take the lead! I'll follow up!", and with that it was on!

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths

</B>
ROUND 3<i>​
</i>​
<B>Shinzo [lb][/lb]
HP: 28,301 + 1,071 -357 = 29,015[lb][/lb]
CP: 21,845 - 5,115 = 16,730 [lb][/lb]
AP: 9 - 6.75 =2.25[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 9[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Duelist, Synchronized Multipresence, Combat Instinct, Wind Style, Luminous Shine, and equipped with Cotton Hand Wrappings! [lb][/lb]
Suyashi [lb][/lb]
HP: 37,830 - 1,276 = 36,554 [lb][/lb]
CP: 15,281 - 2.144 = 13,137 [lb][/lb]
NE: 5,112 - 7,256 = - 2,144 [lb][/lb]
AP: 8.25 - 7.75 = 0.5 [lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 8.5 [lb][/lb]
Maintains: Duelist, Lightning Style, Piercing Style, and equipped with Crafted Tonfas [lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[td=null,1]<CENTER>
Yukio [lb][/lb]
HP: 24,483 - 740 - 1,518 - 1,449 - 567 - 284 - 284 - 2,310 - 1,733 = 15,598 [lb][/lb]
CP: 11,516 - 2,320 = 9,196[lb][/lb]
NE: 7,703 - 2,750 = 4.953[lb][/lb]
AP: 11 - 5.75 = 5.25[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 12 (Not an error)[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Kaiten, Byukugan, Acid Armor, Jyuuken Stance, Divination Seal, Sage Mode, and equipped with Combat Gloves[lb][/lb]
[lb][/lb][/td]

[tr=bg1]
[td=null,1][/td]
[td=null,1]
Clone #1 [lb][/lb]
Hp: 2,410 [lb][/lb]
Cp: 1,369 - 330 = 1,039[lb][/lb]
AP: 2.06 - 1.5 = 0.56 [lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 2.06 [lb][/lb]
Clone #2 [lb][/lb]
Cp: 1,369 - 330 = 1,039[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 2.06 [lb][/lb]
Clone #3 [lb][/lb]
Cp: 1,369 - 330 = 1,039 [lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 2.06 [lb][/lb]​
[lb][/lb][/td]
[td=null,1][/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]

0.00 Seconds
Shinzo drops Sunder Reality and Defensive Stance!
Yukio drops Diamond Cutter!
Yukio utilizes his headset to make a direct call to Takeshi!

1.82 Seconds:
Suyashi creates a trio of Clones! (Yukio and Shinzo are unaware of the real Suyashi!)

2.27 Seconds:
Yukio coats himself in Slug Acid Armor!

5.76 Seconds:
Suyashi and Shinzo perform a coordinated attack!
Yukio uses Kaiten!
Shinzo’s Dance of the Waxing Moon! (x4 Hit! x1 Critical!)
Suyashi Dance of the Waxing Moon! (x5 Hit! x1 Critical!)

6.87 Seconds:
Shinzo uses Quicksilver Step!

9.10 Seconds:
Clone #1 uses Fireball: Mythical Phoenix Fire on Yukioi! (Hit!)
Clone #2 uses Fireball: Mythical Phoenix Fire on Yukio! (Critical!)
Clone #3 uses Fireball: Mythical Phoenix Fire Yukio! (Hit!)
* Kaiten is being maintained *

9.39 Seconds:
Shinzo and Suyashi perform a coordinated strike!
Shinzo uses a Sneak attack! (Hit!)
Suyashi’s Raijin’s Vengeance! (Hit!)
* Kaiten is being maintained *
Suyashi's Sage Mode Ends!

- Shinzo, you didn't have enough time in the round to complete your actions due to the timing of Suyashi's coordinated strikes.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The bright light surrounding the Seikon’s hands grew dim as the boy readied himself to launch forwards in a flurry of attacks. This time his body language was one of more aggression than previously, both feet turned to point towards the target as Shinzo watched the Hyuuga quickly speak seemingly to himself for a moment. But then he saw the microphone, something was going on, something that Shinzo hadn’t anticipated and with that knowledge in mind he had to make sure that he acted before there were to be dramatic changes to the situation as hand.

Shinzo watched on as a few puffs of smoke surrounded Suyashi, unfortunately the brown haired boy was unable to determine which of them was his teammate but in this situation this was of little concern. In all honesty he was extremely impressed by how much the older of the pair had grown since their last fight together. A glimmer of light shone from the man who stood before them, something had changed about his exterior but again Shinzo wasn’t quite sure what he had done. Still, there wasn’t time to waste. The afterimages of the Seikon looked towards Suyashi for a moment, nodding once before dashing forwards towards Yukio. They were too slow it seemed as suddenly their intended target began to spin on the spot.

As if they were linked mentally, several copies of Shinzo burst out from around the boy just as they did with his partner. Each of the brown haired boy’s clones weaved between one and other before launching themselves out at the spinning target. No matter how hard he, or the clones struck, Shinzo continually found his attacks blocked by the rotation. It seemed as if the boy would have to rely on something else to make an impact.

His eyes flicked towards Suyashi before speaking. Shinzo began to gather chakra in his right hand, the air around it starting to rotate as he built up power. “You ready for the next one? We’re gonna have to try something a bit more powerful.” He gave a quick wink before completely disappearing. In the next moment he appeared on the opposite side of Yukio, slamming his fist into the rotation. Unfortunately for him, he still unable to break through.

Teeth gritted together as the boy stepped through reality to reappear next to his teammate. “It’s no use, if this continues, it will be a while until our jutsu make a meaningful difference. It’s time to up our game I think.” With this said Shinzo readied himself to move on to face the task at hand, his mind racing in search of a perfect strategy to deal with the opponent.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Safe to say this was not what the Hyuuga had expected as much as he wanted this to be a learning experience the titles they both help were more than a bit deceiving either something had changed since his days at the academy or something had gone seriously wrong somewhere down the line. Coming to a stop before waving a hand at the two a signal to cease combat then and there his tone went from kind to serious in a split second narrowed eyes glaring at the pair.

"Suyashi I won't hold it against you if you were lying but are you sure Shinzo here is an Academy student, safe to say his skill in battle is equal to that of an ANBU, Chunnin or Full medic as is your own. So if I may be so polite as to say what on earth has been going on? I could understand you Suyashi each branch has its own requirements for moving up the ladder but you Shinzo that has me at a loss." There was more than a slight amount of concern in Yukio's tone showing a slight amount of confusion at what had occurred here taking a deep breath before placing his hands in his pockets.

Removing the headset there was a deep sigh switching it off before cracking his neck to the side relieving the stress from his joints "To inform you both I have requested Takeshi come here to see to this, Apologies Suyashi that I can't do anything in terms of your branch, however, I will happily send a recommendation to Mikasa concerning your abilities. However, i cannot comment on what the outcome will be it is her judgement at the end of the day not my own." Titling his head over to Shinzo it seemed he was calming overcoming the adrenaline from the combat. "Shinzo you will have to wait I'm afraid we shall have to wait and see what Takeshi has to say concerning this matter."

[OOC fight ended, Takeshi Summoned]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the call that he received, it seemed that he was needed at another location as well. He allowed himself to sigh slightly in those few seconds, Yukio though would not have called him as he travelled threw the streets of the tea country he allowed himself to look around slightly as he took in the atmosphere and took in all of the sounds, enjoying the environment was something that the Uchiha was going to be doing on this trip even if he was going to be around doing work at the same time, it was interesting to see how a different country operated and it gave him room for ideas on how things would be expanding.

Takeshi allowed himself to walk into the courtyard as he looked at the state that it was currently under, a sigh came to his lips before his eyes fell on the three Shinobi from leaf it seemed that tea would be a place that everyone managed to find there way into some form of trouble, but he did not expect to be summoned by one of the ANBU Captains, as he allowed himself to look at the situation that was taking place.

“Someone want to explain what is going on here, or why I was summoned here, after all I was trying to just enjoy my time and get some food, so what is going on here then? I mean I expect its something interesting if Yukio has called me here himself.”

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the distance the echos of jutsu clashing against one another are unmistakable, the medical sennin arriving at the end of a feud and nearly gauging the scenario before her. To identify a spar between Yukio and the duo didn't require an individual to be a chakra scientist, Suyashi often leaning towards combating when necessary. Shockingly Mikasa nearly mistook Takeshi for another individual altogether, the once moss head Sennin a vibrant canary yellow and left her contemplating the need for a change as neither hair color was close to natural. Never the least the tone in the soon to be crowned Hokage seemed slightly peeved.

All three combatants were trickling crimson, her pupil worse than the others; however each would require attention, "My apologies, Takeshi-san, it would appear I wasn't able to keep an eye on Suyashi-kun or Shinzo-kun." she murmurs with a sigh, "However it is refreshing to assume you both are exercising properly, but I do not wish to catch you combating within Tea Country recklessly." a momentary pause would ensue, "Especially since you stopped Maru-kun, you three may have been mistaken for another misunderstanding." her vocals far from warm, stoic was a more accurate description.

Placing the flat of her palm upon the chest of the honeydew blonde, a seal would be inscribed, snaking upon his figure to fuel him with her own regenerative chakra. The wounds upon his flesh would begin to clot and close, though the thickheaded lad surely hadn't even taken notice of the unfortunate circumstance he placed himself within, "We will speak later, understood?" she closes her tundra gaze to smile gently, although another meaning altogether would be given. Turning to the Seikon, the speedster would be met with a faint wave, "Shinzo-kun, I have taken over team Akumi and come to you with an offer. Fortunately it wasn't difficult to track you down, due to your connections with Suyashi-kun." Rummaging through her garbs a headband would be withdrawn to dangle before the student champion of Konoha.

Well over due, "If you were able to place Yukio into this state, even with a partner, this is long overdue. Through the authority of Sennin, I hereby beseech you the title of Genin. Congratulations, I assume Takeshi-san will have no issues with such." she eyes the sun bleached hair male. "I also wish to offer you a position within the medical branch, to fully oversee team Akumi this would be ideal. How does the sound of Combat Medic sound to you? You would be able to spar to your hearts content and within three months I will see to your Chuunin equivalent exam." an additional pause as she extends her hand outwards to allow the speedster to grasp uphold of his steel symbol of honor, "I am sure Miyako-chan and Suyashi-kun would be overjoyed if you did so. Think on it." she comments.

Crossing over to the ivory ANBU Captain, she places her weight underneath his shoulder, propping the warrior upright fully, "How are you fairing, Yukio-san? Are you content with their growth?" she inquires.​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back