Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Caging a Demon [Akkuma]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
iJ17dUw.jpg

The cell was dank and small, he was in a holding area and not with the rest of the wild population. He was some sort of mentally deficient drunkard more than likely. According to the report she received he was screaming something ludicrous and sounded as if he experienced some delusions of grandeur and he attacked another Jouinin hopeful causing a disturbance in Soons Haven. He was transported back to the village and thankfully he had yet to regain consciousness although she theorized that Akkuma had some medical assistance in the matter. It was not an uncommon practice to chemically restrain a detainee but it was rarely documented. There were some who felt it was outside of the ANBU scope and others still that felt it was inhumane. Apparently restraining a thrashing and angered man was a kindness. She had looked him over when he first arrived and ensured that he was fitfully restrained before he aroused. He did not appear to be fully human, she could see certain marking of a demonic heritage. She never cared for demons, they never kept their word and were often more trouble than they were worth.

When he woke, he would find himself bound simply. His hands were encased in steel fit mitts that kept his hands in the position of a balled fist and were locked securely in place. United to each other with 8 inches of heavy chain, besides this simple restrain he was free to move about once he awoke. The cell itself was an 8x4 - foot space with a low-laying cot and a bucket in the corner that surely he could guess the use of. The cage door was locked and she sat on the other side. She was still considered to be an AiT despite her multiple year tenure. Perhaps she lacked ambition. Perhaps her superiors saw no hope in her. She did not care either way, she was fine with the name Neophyte and the featureless mask that she donned. Her body was covered in clean bandages and further cloaked with a wine colored robe. She was sitting in a simple folded chair, her hands on her lap.

"Morning sunshine."

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Demon stirred opening his eyes he was surprised to see an unfamiliar room surrounding him. Where was he? How did he end up here? Then like the horrors of a drunken stupor returning to the sober mind he remembered the Events at the Arena. He had lost, he'd played right into the hands of the Daimyo. Now he had to work out where he was, although it seemed he wouldn't have to wait long. As the Demon sat up he heard a woman's voice turning he heard the clink of metal & looked down. He'd been restrained, they didn't want him having access to his jutsu. That crimson eye & its diamond-like counterpart held the small figure on the opposite side of his cell door with a mixture of tiredness & curiousity. His massive monstrous form no doubt looked awkward in such a small cell.

"Morning...who might you be?" he would ask his captor. It seemed the fate had once more brought him to where he needed to go, little did he know he resided within the walls of the Obsidian Palace. Most of his wounds seemed to have healed, but that was no surprise with his natural regenerative abilities. He had many questions but the Demon was not a morning person, it would take him a little bit of time to truly wake up. He might have been able to break out of his restraints with jutsu or pure strength but he couldn't be bothered right now. Beside people were always so honest when they thought they had the upper hand.

Edited to color speech

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
iJ17dUw.jpg

He would wake, she would have assumed with a startle but he seemed calm enough. there was usually some sort of commotion or indignation from the resident sealed within. She had prepared herself for the commotion with a pair of unseasonable earmuffs on her lap.

"Morning...who might you be?"

"Neophyte," she answered giving him the moniker the ANBU gave her over a year ago. "Seems like you made some trouble in Soons Haven, a group of samurais were kind enough as to drop you off a few hours ago." she explained. "A number of civilians were killed, collateral damage of the riot you instigated," she added. It was something few people thought about when they winged an attack. That burst of fire or lightning had to go someplace else. There were some with the medical expertise to bring some back from the dead but certainly not everyone. It would appear that the shinobis took the bait on that day but it was not the first time that ethnocentrism and paranoia were used against them.

"The cell is nicer than the pit because I am not going to retrieve anyone from that hellhole," she added. Little known fact about the Obsidian, in addition to its voracious hunger that continually drains the residents the Obsidian is also not a conventional prison, Certainly it has some parallels in terms of offices and some holding cells that line a narrow hall but for the most part ANBUs do not perform guard duty. Not that it was below them but rather because it was a waste of finite resources. Beyond this level of the Obsidian was simply a network of catacomb-like passageways where the residents that are never intended to leave as tossed. Are they fed? Well, that would be the humane thing to do but there is no assurance that sustinence reaches those left in the 'below.' It was the place you sent people you wanted to forget about. People that would never be allowed free and people who served no purpose in terms of information or skill. There were many that shared this fate, longevity could only be assumed because nobody is brought back out.

She was basically waiting for an order from one of the ANBU on what to do with him. She read his name and the brief synopsis they left that was taken from survivor accounts. The name on the file was not one she recognized not that she would have cared but his actual name and affiliations would have likely been relevant. She had sent a call out to a fully-ranked ANBU not long before he roused, she could hand the demon off to one of them and be on her merry way hopefully soon enough.

OC ~ Requesting headset transmission from Roku or Kazuki or a guest appearance. I am only a lowly AiT. v_v

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki had been watching through the monitors of the prison's extensive camera systems how Neophyte had dragged Akkuma towards a prison cell. Not because he had any need to, since he was no longer affiliated with the ANBU Branch. Sousuke had, somewhat recently, decided to remove any and all affiliations Sennins had to branches and, as such, the Senju Overlord and Roku were no longer leaders of the most secretive bunch of Sunagakure. Unfortunately, without a capable leader to take in their stead, the White Wolf and Tenken were still, albeit temporarily, co-leaders of the ANBU division. Therefore, Reaper spend some of his nights watching those silent monitors, sweeping the prison block of the Obsidian Palace. Thus, by sheer coincidence he had seen everything and was already aware of what was happening, when his headset gained life and he was summoned by the AiT. With a flick of his right wrist, the Occult Sennin's attire swiftly changed into his ANBU garb. "Reaper acknowledges and is on route. Tenken you should come too." he would answer the call.

Despite being a recent acquaintance to the Obsidian Palace, the Deep Court Hybrid was already sufficiently familiar with it, to maneuver rapidly around the maze-like hallways. In mere minutes he would reach the room where Neophyte had restrained the fallen leader of the Miroku Clan. The last time a Miroku had enter the Prison, it had been slain by Roku. One had to wonder what would happen now that they had their leader locked up. Although his body leaked a constant cold aura, Kazuki's ANBU garb and his own willpower, did enough to conceal his true nature. Otherwise, he would have been a poor ANBU officer. "Explain the situation." he would order once inside the cell.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEeEUPrIDao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEeEUPrIDao[/url]]"]
fnhhf8.png

Senju Kazuki - Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Demon listened as she spoke about the incident at the Arena, Samurai brought him here. He wondered who their lord had been. Where exactly was here? The Pit he couldn't recall ever hearing of such a place before. Of course he would bear the consequences of what had transpired. They needed a fall guy & his talk of the Daimyo's involvement could be passed off as fear mongering. The attack & sabotage was being passed off as a riot, it seemed the deaths of those who had been there would be placed upon him. That uncaring demeanor of his never changed once, although that demonic aura that permeated from him fluctuated briefly. 'The fools I tried to warn them..to get them out of there. They never listen.' he thought to himself.

"The Pit? I haven't heard of this place..." he stopped talking when he felt another presence approach. When the newcomer came into view the Demon couldn't help but get the feeling he was being held by Anbu. 'Wonderful it seems my days just keep getting better & better.' the arrival demanded he explain what had happened. With a sigh he tilted his head back wondering where he should start. "I guess I should start at the beginning...I met with the Kazekage & Lord Toraono to discuss the threat the Daimyo posed. Along with construction plans for the wall, I'd already contacted the other villages about the matter. I believe this displeased him. Nonetheless, I told him of my intentions & a plan that I believed could help win this war. He warned me not to take action...but when my Emissary hadn't returned I couldn't let the other nations walk into the Tournament without warning. All I had were our suspicions & the word of those above me but I deemed it necessary to act." he would say to the masked figure before him.

That crimson orb & its diamond-like counterpart held a fierce determination within them as he spoke his next words. "I don't believe I was myself...something was wrong. Nonetheless I will face the consequences of my actions. Arriving in Soragakure I made contact with a few shinobi who felt things weren't right & I noticed the seals being placed upon participants were of malicious intent. Designed by a Dark Sage like myself. Before long the Exam began & we all played right into their hands...battle ensued involving Kumogakure, Sound, Iwagakure & Mercenaries. Including the Tsuchikage Ii Hissori...unfortunately I can't tell you anything about what happened afterwards." he would say anger & disappointment in himself apparent. Little did he know he had been under the influence of a poison that increased ones levels of paranoia. This was his story his account of what had happened, he doubted many of the eye witnesses had the perception to truly see what had been happening in the battle. He could have lied but where would that have gotten him.

"Please do tell me...am I in the Obsidian Palace?" he asked curiously. That was the nearest Anbu HQ he knew of, although it was possible that he could have been taken to stone. Though he doubted it, Hissori tried to kill him. But the demon knew his rage would have subsided at the intervention of others. His body language was calm showing the Demon clearly had no concern for himself at the moment. He was more concerned with finding his location & getting out.
MFT {edited to fix}

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
iJ17dUw.jpg

She stood when Reaper entered the holding area, she maintained her distance from the cage by several feet. As an ANBU she was rather inexperienced but she was far from a novice shinobi. "Reaper," she acknowledged.

"Explain the situation."

Nothing more. Nothing less.

The demon went first but she really did not understand anything he was talking about. She had heard about a wall being constructed, it was a notion that several shinobis Sousuke frequently entertained happened to mention but thus far no such construction has occurred. There was also a lot of chatter about the Daimyo, that also being something she was never privy to. It seemed a bit ridiculous that the Daimyo would attack his own people and randomly incite a civil war. It was likely the demon trying to find an out. A scapegoat among the paranoid masses considering the rising tensions in Sunagakure. She had heard bits on pieces but for the most part the upper echelon and whomever else might 'be in the know' had kept their mouths shut on the matter. She rolled her eyes from behind her mask and fought to hold back an audible sigh, her small victory of the day.

After the demon gave his 'sad tale' she went on to give her own account. The report she received from the samurais was rather contradictory to what he had said. "He was brought in by a trio of samurais about three hours ago. They left me with a verbal report before they left him in my care. I dragged" ...well carried, she was stronger than she looked but semantics really. "Mister Miroku to this cell and restrained him. I waited for him to stir before I sent out a transmission for a superior, however I was only alone with him for the last 20 minutes or so. The samurais were rather pleasant, they reported off to me an incident involving the attempted assassination of the Tsuchikage as well as inciting a riot." Yes, he was being framed but not by her. They needed a fall guy and a monster was the perfect scapegoat, especially considering the fact that he was making such a scene at the Jounin exam. "I was told that Mister Miroku registered for the Jounin examination as a mercenary shinobi from Kirigakure and that he was intimidating the civilians and is suspected for several minor assaults," yes they lied (probably). "However, they were only certain of his deviant behavior when he instigated a fight with a Iwa shinobi Otandai Shoma that devolved into a riot. The Tsuchikage was shot through the heart during the fray and it is believed that it was possibly a failed assassination attempt of Tsuchikage Ii Hissori," the public spectacle made it impossible for the public or the samurais to actually know who shot that arrow but again it seems like they found a fall-guy.

"Please do tell me...am I in the Obsidian Palace?"

Akkuma inquired, his interests being likely more on the present than the past. "Once he was defeated, some of the samurais servicing the exam transported Mister Miroku to the Obsidian. I met them at the door." She did not bother to go into detail describing the samurais, it seemed irrelevant to her. Such funny dressed men. "Despite being in such a fight he appeared to be in good condition and stable so I awaited his arousal and called a superior because I lack the authority to do anything else from here on, sir," she addressed Reaper. She nodded her head and then took a seat at the furthest point in the room. She was not dismissed nor was she ordered to do anything beyond relay information which she did. She found the regimented nature of the ANBU tedious but if nothing else it conferred the benefit of allowing her to be a person far removed from the one she was recognized as. She fiddled with the bandages wrapped around her fingers. They were itchy.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Although Kazuki had posed his question to Neophyte, Akkuma opted to share his side. "I guess I should start at the beginning...I met with the Kazekage & Lord Toraono to discuss the threat the Daimyo posed. Along with construction plans for the wall, I'd already contacted the other villages about the matter. I believe this displeased him. Nonetheless, I told him of my intentions & a plan that I believed could help win this war. He warned me not to take action...but when my Emissary hadn't returned I couldn't let the other nations walk into the Tournament without warning. All I had were our suspicions & the word of those above me but I deemed it necessary to act. I don't believe I was myself...something was wrong. Nonetheless I will face the consequences of my actions. Arriving in Soragakure I made contact with a few shinobi who felt things weren't right & I noticed the seals being placed upon participants were of malicious intent. Designed by a Dark Sage like myself. Before long the Exam began & we all played right into their hands...battle ensued involving Kumogakure, Sound, Iwagakure & Mercenaries. Including the Tsuchikage Ii Hissori...unfortunately I can't tell you anything about what happened afterwards." The Senju Overlord listened to the Miroku Leader's explanation in utter silence. Mainly because he was expecting the AiT's version, since he had questioned her and not him.

"He was brought in by a trio of samurais about three hours ago. They left me with a verbal report before they left him in my care. I dragged...Mister Miroku to this cell and restrained him. I waited for him to stir before I sent out a transmission for a superior, however I was only alone with him for the last 20 minutes or so. The samurais were rather pleasant, they reported off to me an incident involving the attempted assassination of the Tsuchikage as well as inciting a riot. I was told that Mister Miroku registered for the Jounin examination as a mercenary shinobi from Kirigakure and that he was intimidating the civilians and is suspected for several minor assaults. However, they were only certain of his deviant behavior when he instigated a fight with a Iwa shinobi Otandai Shoma that devolved into a riot. The Tsuchikage was shot through the heart during the fray and it is believed that it was possibly a failed assassination attempt of Tsuchikage Ii Hissori. Once he was defeated, some of the samurais servicing the exam transported Mister Miroku to the Obsidian. I met them at the door. Despite being in such a fight he appeared to be in good condition and stable so I awaited his arousal and called a superior because I lack the authority to do anything else from here on, sir." Just like before, the Silvery Haired Man listened to her report in silence. As expected, each side had a completely opposed version of the story. But who was speaking the truth? On one hand he did not trust Akkuma, but on the other he distrusted Samurai's even more. Unfortunately for the Demon's sake, there was only one way to figure the truth. The Samurai that had brought him here were long gone. He was the sole source they could use and use they will.

"Neophyte who tutored you into our group?" Reaper would question her. He did not care who had done it, but by knowing the name of the individual, he would be able to assess what kind of tests she had undertaken, if any. And through those he could ascertain her capabilities. Midway through Neophyte's report, the bound foreigner would pose a inquiry about his current location. The Occult Sennin opted to ignore such question since the AiT had answered it. "Unfortunately for Mister Miroku we are unable to conclude if he speaks the truth. WE cannot, however, delay this matter and we must solve it. Neophyte you are tasked of interrogating our guest and figure out who speaks the truth. If it is him, we shall release him and offer him compensation. If the Samurai that brought him here spoke the truth, then we will thrown him into the Pit and let the world forget he exists. Begin." he would order her. This could be a practical way to further her path into the ANBU branch. If only he knew it was Mother Suna behind that mask.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEeEUPrIDao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEeEUPrIDao[/url]]"]
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Anbu listened to his explanation on the Events that had transpired, before listening to the report the bandaged shinobi had been given by the Samurai. He listened intently to the report managing to silent till the very end, the demons efforts to restrain himself would likely not go unnoticed. Bit by bit his face got redder & redder. It seemed in his attempts to restrain himself he had even stopped breathing. Finally the finished & he inhaled a deep breath, with a sigh he smiled he'd managed to control himself. It seemed whatever had been influencing him was well on its way out of his system now. Much raced through the demons mind he wanted to roar at them, demand they tell him what they had done to Touka. But no one knew he was here, it would be just a simple for the Anbu to make him vanish like they had her.

Although this wasn't the only thing that enraged him, the demon was angry because they were trying to pin the assassination attempt of Hissori on him. Sure they had fought each other, hell Hissori had even tried to kill him. If it hadn't been for the intervention of another he'd surely be dead. But Akkuma looked at that as nothing more then Hissori feeling like a scorned lover. The Dark Sage had made him choose between his duty & his heart. He should have known that as Tsuchikage he wouldn't allow himself to look weak, no matter how much pain it caused him. The bandaged shinobi before him was asked who trained her. Akkuma paid attention to the following discussion, especially the part about the Anbu needing to figure it out quick. That an interrogation would be performed, from what he could tell it seemed the Demon was going to be a training asset of some sorts.

While the two anbu finished their discussion he would stand cracking his neck & stretching his legs. Being restrained did not agree with the Demon, it was uncomfortable not being able to move his body. Most importantly was not having the ability to use his jutsu. Sure he had a select few that were still at his disposal but the risk was far to great. After all he was in the depths of the hornets nest, so to speak. That massive muscular tail of his swung back & fourth with his thoughts. When it hit the cot slamming it against the wall, he looked back with a sigh. Calming himself so that his tail did not take up his already limited space. He had an urge to urinate greatly, but with his hands in these stupid mittens he lacked the ability to remove his leggings. With a sigh he looked up a slightly embarrassed look upon his face.

"I need to piss...could I get some assistance?" he would say calmly to the two shinobi before, should either of them remark about the comment. He would simply wave the mitten restraints and then lower his gaze to his leggings. It's not as if it was intentional but he had been unconscious for many hours, not too mention all those energy drinks he'd had during the Tournament. If one of them helped him undo his pants he would say "Thanks I appreciate it..." before turning around and facing the bucket. Awkwardly using the mittens to support his member in place & allow him to urinate without spilling it everywhere. If both refused to help him he would stand there with a mortified look, he didn't want to piss himself. He just couldn't allow that.

MFT [Let the interrogation begin. Lost my post had to re-do, though think I did this one better haha]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC #1: Why would you do this to yourself. o.o; OK. My usual disclaimer. You have my SKYPE, I will communicate with you regarding every post I do. If a post becomes too visceral, goes to a place you are not comfortable with (considering you want me to pull out your wang to take a pee you seem fairly comfortable but still), or you "changed your mind." Please tell me and I will try yo work with you. If I am too gentle, also by all means let me know and I can notch it up.

OOC #2: Seconds note. This interaction is non-sexual in nature, however I am not going to use non-medical terms when discussing certain portions of Akkuma's anatomy to preserve sensibilities. However the interaction would be considered an assault, not a sexual act.

IC:
iJ17dUw.jpg

"Neophyte who tutored you into our group?"

"Kaza, sir," Neophyte replied in a quiet, calm voice. "But I fear that I may be too problematic," she added with an audible tone of disappointment. The tone was of course a lie, she did not care if she ever ascended the ranks of this branch, she was here to hide not preserve order and law. "I remain untrained," she attested. She did not stammer or stumble on her words, rather she maintained a quiet timid tone as she sat there with her hands folded on her lap.

"Unfortunately for Mister Miroku we are unable to conclude if he speaks the truth. WE cannot, however, delay this matter and we must solve it. Neophyte you are tasked of interrogating our guest and figure out who speaks the truth. If it is him, we shall release him and offer him compensation. If the Samurai that brought him here spoke the truth, then we will thrown him into the Pit and let the world forget he exists. Begin."

Huh? She sat there dumbfounded for a moment. She did not expect to do anything beyond menial AiT tasks such as mopping up the blood and piss left in the room after Reaper was done with him. She did not verbally state her surprise but her carriage echoed her thoughts, she did not expect an impromptu class or in her case a demonstration considering her one instruction was -- 'find the truth.' The statement was vague to her, there was no way of ensuring that what the prisoner had to say was the truth but rarely did the truth matter. It was more often information that people cared about. The validity of the information obtained from those in custody often varied, there was always a hint of truth in them but often there were also a number of lies. Those whose information was taken from them forcibly would often share more, but again there were some who would simply say what they felt their interrogator wanted to hear. Getting the truth was an impossible task. She stood up and the back of her knees pushes the metal chair away from her. However, getting a confession was not. "As you wish sir," she announced as her hands ran through an array of handseals. Where there was one, there was now a quartet of ANBU-hopefulls all dressed the same. One simply pulled a manga from the top drawer of the desk and placed it on the desktop before she approached the cell. Another took the keys before she made her approach. A third opened the door. The fourth immediately took the seat the original Neophyte occupied and ran her hands through yet another array of handseals transforming her form into a rather famous face: Tsuchikage Ii Hissori.
  • Jutsus Used said:
    • Shiori cast Elemental Clone [Master Rank] using the special action to create 3 clones instead of one. She did not chose an elemental sub-type that had a secondary effect, rather she chose Non-Elemental.
    • One of the Shiori/Neophyte images cast Transformation [Mastered] to look like Ii Hissori.
    • Snapshot [Mastered] is cast.

She had never seen the man in person but she had seen a number of articles on him in the papers. He was a famous face much like the leaders of most countries. Once his facade was assumed (s)he pulled a manga out from the top drawer of the desk and started to read out-loud about the lover's quarrel between the main character and her present reverse harem love interest. The book was poorly written and torture within its own right but it was a secret guilty pleasure of the reader's maker to read smut like this when nobody was around so it would not bother the girls.

The key was thrust into the lock and turned with a single forceful motion. The locks on these cells were older than the demon or the ANBU by decades and it shown at this moment. The heavy door creaked as she pulled it open and entered, as did two others. If there was an attempt to break past them, then she would have punched the fleeing demon in the gut and hoped he did not piss himself. The first to enter would hold the door for the later pair if a scuffle did not erupt before she would slam the cell door closed, reach through the bars and lock the door behind her. She would toss the keys to the Tsuchikage with a simple underhanded motion before she joined 'the girls.'

"I need to piss...could I get some assistance?"

Akkuma has a 'request'. an odd one considering the predicament he was in. There were one of three things he planned on getting out of her/them with this request: First, some sort of cheap thrill. Second, he was going to use the proximity as an oppertunity to assault one of them or take a hostage. Third, he really needed to pee.

"No problem," one of the women would announce.

"Thanks I appreciate it..."

"Hands behind your back, please," the same woman requested as one of the others eased behind him and retrieved a length of ninja wire. Several spools in fact and if he followed their instructions she would unite the D-rings behind him with all of the spools in her hand. If he complied, the process would be brief. If he was not, the woman behind him would run her hands through a complex array, one that was greater than the scope of a clone in an attempt to incapacitate the demon in a shell of sand. There were three of them and only one of him in this rather cramped space so he would not have far to run and the woman who had him from behind was not ultimately concerned for the safety of a pair of clones. He could try to strike them with his metal encased fist but from what she had read, he was more a caster so the risk was minimal with his already limited with his inability to cast. So regardless of how they got there, the girls' would start undressing the demon once his wrists were secured behind him. Removing his belt if he had one. Unzipping his pants and pulling down his drawers. It was obvious he was some sort of pervert or deviant, but he also offered her an opportune place to start sans an initial struggle potentially and even if there was a fight she had a starting point.

The ultimate image, regardless of how difficult it was to get there, if the two clones in the room were destroyed leaving only the one real AiT or if he was compliant, would be a large demon with his pants around his ankles and his gloved hands united behind him with three identical ANBUs sharing the same limited enclosure. "Safety first," the real Neophyte would mention as she made a waving motion to 'Hissori' and a sharpie pen was thrown in her direction. "I am not cleaning up your piss," Neophyte announced. The sharpie pen was going someplace personal, his urethra. [Not describing] The process would be quicker than one would think, a relatively young man/demon without prostate issues (assuredly) but it would not be painless. There would be a sharp pain. A pressure. An inability to urinate even if he decided soiling himself was a worthy endeavor. The worst part was not any of these things, men such as Reaper or Mercenaries such as Akkuma have suffered life-threatening wounds. The risk of pain was still a viable threat but more difficult to accomplish when there is likely worse already inflicted. Men have a fascination with this particular organ, something they are both proud of as well as secretly concerned or worried about. An assault there, like the defacement of a holy site to some.

"Do yourself a favor and do not tell me if you need to take a crap," she would warn him as she would attempt to push him onto his cot or the floor. Neither really matter and neither would fit a creature such as he easy enough. She did not ask him any questions during this brief assault, perhaps it was because she wanted to hurt him. Perhaps it was because she did not like demons and this was a rare treat. Perhaps it was because this was protocol. It was a bit of all of the above.

All sentient creatures require a few things:
  • Autonomy: Something limited already by his gloves and further by his wrists being bound. His pants around his legs. A locked cell. A variable hornet's nest around him being in the Obsidian.
  • Pride: Something he lost when he lost his pants.
  • Hope: Something she betrayed when she withheld from him his simple request.

He still had a name, an identity. She did not take those from him. She needed him to keep those. Her first question would be a simple one: "Why is a Kiri-mercenary in Wind Country?" She would place some gentle pressure on his lower abdomen. "Quickly now."

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Judging from Neophyte's response, it would seem she had never expected to be forced to interrogate the prisoner. Specifically because she had just stated she was untrained in the ANBU arts. Kazuki could not care less about she did not receive any formal training. The AiT was going to learn by doing her job and being corrected when necessary. They were there to extract information and he wanted to learn how Neophyte was going to take care of things. Initially she started by summoning a bunch of copies and transforming one of them into a famous individual. Curiously, and ironically, the Earth Queen had chosen to transform one of the clones into an exact replica of the Tsuchikage. Considering Akkuma was being called guilty of a failed assassination attempt at the Kage of the Stone Village, this was quite a play from her. She deserved a bonus point just for that. The Miroku clan leader, however, seemed to blatantly ignore the fact that someone had just receive orders to interrogate him and was more interested in emptying his blatter. When one had to go, one had to go, as the Silvery Haired Man knew, but still it was slightly odd that for a man inside a prison, facing two masked ANBU, with the looming threat of interrogation on the horizon, and the demon was only worried about peeing. He was too calm and too comfortable for someone that could be facing life imprisonment.

Regardless of those thoughts, the act of easing his urge was well on his way. Neophyte abode the man's request, although not in a pleasant manner. Reaper remained on the outside, but still close enough to direct her, correct her or even take action if necessary. This was her show for now. He was merely a spectator. Crossing his arms, the Senju Overlord stood in front of the door, watching as those two took turns. The sound of a gong in the distance signaled the shift of the guard. There were only one handful of ANBU stationed in the prison at a given time. Considering most of the folks imprisoned where in the Pit, few guards were necessary.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEeEUPrIDao]Let the Night Fall[/url]]"]
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Anbu had their banter about who had trained the one known as Neophyte, someone named Kaza. Whether that was their codename or real name he had no idea. After their discussion the bandage covered shadow summoned three clones, one taking out a manga. A curious action was she intending to torture him with that? But before he could dwell on what it was for one of the clones ran through a series of handeals, he recognized them to be for the Transformation jutsu. When the puff of smoke cleared standing on the other side of the cell was Ii Hissori, well at least a clone looking like him. It seemed this was the torture as Hissori began reading the manga out loud.

Stepping to the door his captor prepared to enter, perhaps the clones were to provide her protection? Three bandaged shinobi entered the cell with locking the cell door behind them. He liked his chances at get passed his captor & her bunshin. Although the other shadow was a different question, there was something about him that unsettled the demon. Turning his attention to the women he made his request. One of them would announce it wouldn't be a problem. Saying his thanks the demon did as was instructed placing his arms behind his back. It didn't take her long to further restrain him she removed his lower garments, revealing the ritualistic scarring left behind from Binding seals. Akkuma was on his best behavior at this point he didn't want any word getting back to Seika that he had acted inappropriately. She'd have thrown him threw a wall & given him a proper beating.

When she said safety first & motioned to the Hissori-bunshin, what the demon was not expecting was for a sharpie to be thrown to her. When she said she wouldn't be cleaning up his piss, he went to speak but before he could she surprised him. Proving the demon had been wrong to underestimate her tenacity, for where she placed the sharpie was both unwelcome & unexpected. All the demon could do to stop himself from giving a little yelp of surprise was letting out a long drawn out whistle, his only acknowledgement of her violation. Akkuma's body relaxed as the sharp sting subsided. Now there would be no relieving himself, he looked at her with such surprise in that crimson eye & it's diamond-like counterpart. Had he been a lesser man/being perhaps that would have broken him. But he was not, perhaps she would be surprised by his lack of horror. Maybe not, most men were particularly fond of that particular part of there body.

But most men couldn't regrow their limbs & appendages like he could. That brief pain had been nothing compared to what he had experienced. Do yourself a favor & don't tell me you need to crap she said. Pushing him back onto the cot, standing over him she begun her interrogation. Asking why a Kiri-merc such as himself was in Sunagakure. All the while placing her hand on his lower abdomen & applying pressure. Telling him he should be quick with her responses. The pressure on his bladder provided an inconvenience compared to the pain he was used to. In fact her behavior got his blood flowing, he'd been treated rougher then this & paid for the experience.

"Clearly you've never been to a place called the 'Lotus House, a pleasure den'...the women there have the same touch as you if not a little rougher. Should your career as an Anbu fail I'd recommend trying your luck there." he would say so calmly & with a cheeky tone she no doubt desired to inflict a much greater pain on him. He had a mental chuckle wondering if she knew the With his garments of clothing around his ankles & his most sacred bits exposed he was awfully calm. Then again if they knew anything about the demon none of this would come as a surprise. His massive & muscular tail flicked with excitement in the small cell. No doubt it would almost trip over one of his captors as it was such a small cell.

"You mustn't keep up with the local news...I'm betrothed to Lady Seika of the Toraono. My Clan has joined itself with the Toraono. Myself & my clan came here to find sanctuary. Instead I found love & a new home." he would calmly say, not because she made him but because he didn't want her thinking he was some terrorist or assassin. Although his gaze briefly slid to Hissori if only for a moment, in that moment his body betrayed him making him blush. Hissori sat there reading, occasionally looking up at the demon. Somehow he wouldn't be surprised if this was some form of revenge from his old comrade & intimate partner. Half expecting him to step out from around the corner with Buru, telling him what a bad demon he'd been. But that wouldn't happen, he knew it down in his heart. Their paths were no longer intertwined, she had gotten lucky by using Hissori. Hopefully he wouldn't have another moment of weakness, he kept his gaze focused on the Anbu with her hand firmly upon his abdomen.
MFT

Ooc: Yeah Akkuma is truly messed up haha.
Notes: -Current Status-
*Pride - Still intact, proud of his physical form. Not shy of his body being exposed or attacked.
*Hope - Intact, Seika is yet to find out about the position he has gotten himself into. Hissori's role seems to be that of a spectator.
*Fears - On the verge of being discovered, that they will use Hissori & their bond against him.
*Comfort - Uncomfortable, but not so much that he isn't enjoying himself.
*Will - Intact, yet to be broken.
(Feel free to step it up a notch or a couple, either physically/mentally whenever you feel the need. ^-^ if there's anything you want to know, pm me =D)
Edited to fix

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
iJ17dUw.jpg

"Clearly you've never been to a place called the 'Lotus House, a pleasure den'...the women there have the same touch as you if not a little rougher. Should your career as an Anbu fail I'd recommend trying your luck there."

It did not surprise her that the demon was an insufferable pervert. A demon would pay to have this sort of shit done to them. She vomited a little in her mouth at the thought. The bitter taste, however, gave her no pause as she whispered into his ear. "I will send you the bill later," and slapped him across the face. Again, probably something the deviant enjoyed despite the force behind the blow being enough to make her hand sting through the layer of bandages. It was a conundrum truly dealing with a man that enjoyed pain, but pain was fleeting and pain was like an anchor that grounded your mind to the here and now. Pain was a biological necessity but for some life was nothing more than white noise, this dull buzz that seemed to get under your skin and leave you numb, Pain was the only thing you could feel and something is better than nothing at all. That is until logic reminds you why you care.

His tail swished and knocked one of the clones into the back wall and let out a yell. Neophyte let out an annoyed sound as she snatched the wagging tail in transit. "Bad dog!" She scolded as she lifted her weight from his lower abdomen and gripped his tail tightly in her left hand. She looked down at the man's present bound and exposed state, any sane, dignified man would consider this a terrible offense. They would be begging for their freedom. Seeking to appeal to perhaps her proctor. No, not Akkuma, he was treating this as Friday night at the local S&M brothel. Her stomach did a cartwheel. She wanted to complain to Reaper that he was being weird and she wanted to just throw him in the hole before she got some sort of Demon STD. She wanted to say that she was not going to get anything out of him because he was some sort of sexual deviant that got off on this sort of shit but she had a feeling that this Reaper did not care. Even if he did care and would cede to her request, it was an admission of failure on her part. Not for an abundance of pride but rather for a lack of place she was not going to back down.

'Hissori' continued to read the manga in front of him. Apparently it was a tale about vampires that sparkled and their human cohort that was inexplicably in love with them. "About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”</B><i></i> The reading would continue, there would be ramblings about her inexplicable love for an emotionless but lovely shell. It was Neophyte's favorite manga all the same, she was a sucker for all of that 'true love' and 'romance' crap so it out her at ease even if those emotions were the furthest thing from her mind considering the situation.

<B>"You mustn't keep up with the local news...I'm betrothed to Lady Seika of the Toraono. My Clan has joined itself with the Toraono. Myself & my clan came here to find sanctuary. Instead I found love & a new home."

"Never heard of her," Neophyte lied. She had heard the name once or twice in passing, she did not know the face but she knew the clan mostly due to the reputation Sennin Toraono has built. It would appear that he had some connections if he reached as high as the Border Sennin, however despite his calm, friendly demeanor there was one thing that the Sennin could not change about himself that she absolutely reviled. He was a demon -- loathsome and terrible thing. Her right hand rested on his chest."But I doubt she will miss you for long, really only martyrs are ever remembered. People like you... they just run off one day. Nobody knows what happened to them," she whispered, her mask uncomfortably close to his face. "I am sure you have heard the rumors of people simply disappearing in the dead of night," Sunagakure does not showcase most of their criminals. Doing so only gives them legitimacy. Fame. A following. "We just toss them away in some dark, smelly hole and forget they ever existed." Her hand walked closer to his collar and she ran her fingers over her chest, her nails dug into his flesh leaving a raw trail in their wake. "But not before we get to know you... but no worries I am recording," she pointed at her own head "maybe I will send her a copy with my regards." The later was meant to sound more like a threat. "The future wife of a terrorist is surely not innocent."

'Hissori' continued to read on, "I sat without moving, more frightened of him than I had ever been. I’d never seen him so completely freed of that carefully cultivated facade. He’d never been less human… or more beautiful." She would see Akkuma look past her at Hissori, the man he allegedly tried to kill. She glanced in his direction also, the Tsuchikage was some blonde pretty-boy that was too close to his dog if she believed everything that she read and she did. When she looked back at Akkuma, the clone pain each resting their weight on their palms as they pressed on his legs. That was where she was planning on starting before she made her way up. That was until now. "The hell is wrong with you perverted mongrel," she rebuked the blushing man while she checked for other biological indicators of 'happiness.' She would not have thought that they were ever a pair, she would have expected a man of the Tsuchikage's stature to have standards. But then again, she read somewhere that Tsuchikage does the dirty with dogs. "Fucking screwed up reaction looking at the guy you tried to kill like that," she scolded him, her nails dug into him where they rested.

Considering the hive mind mentality between herself and the clones, it was a remedial task for them to both transform synchronously into the same man in differing attire. "Do the men you try to kill give you some cheap thrill to look at?" One of the 'Hissori' clones asked, 'his' grip tightening on Akkuma's lower leg. "Messed up," the second commented. They both looked at each other and asked in unison, "shall we?" Actions speak louder than words as they lifted a single arm and then thrust it downward at his ankles. The intent was to break them. Why? It was not like he failed to answer a question. It was not like he was fighting back. He did not need to do either of these things for her to want to hurt him, she did it because he was a demon. Not because she thought he was guilty. Not because she thought he was a gross perv (OK, maybe that was part of the reason). Mostly, it was because he was a monster. Because she was frustrated and he was a defenseless target. Because she could.

"Next question," Shiori announced. If he was screaming she would wait for him to stop but it was doubtful that he would give her that sort of satisfaction. "Why did you try to kill me?" One of the clones interrupted. All she was looking for was a statement he did it because that was what Reaper wanted. He did not have any deep dark secrets. If he did, she had no reason to care about them. He did not know anything that would prove relevant to her. Of course getting a confession seemed more like a formality for her, she had no reason to distrust those honest-looking samurais. They were likely a good and honorable people, at least no worse than your average Sunan.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
So what was he witnessing here? An AiT attempting to torture and extract information from a Demon, and the subject thoroughly enjoying it? Despite his rather short life, Kazuki had seen many things, perhaps more than most people would ever will in a single lifetime, but this one? This one was a first. Extracting the information from Akkuma would not be an easy feat, but somehow, someway, Neophyte seemed to be more than a match for the demon's wickedness. Counseling from his part seemed needless for now, so he would remain vigilant and patiently wait until it was his turn to take action. He did wonder how much time it would take to crack the Miroku Clan Leader. Because sooner or later, they always cracked.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEeEUPrIDao]Let the Night Fall[/url]]"]
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smiled that shark-like grin as she slapped his face with a quick snip of how she would send him the bill. His cheek was red & had a slight sting to it, but the pain was not something that troubled him. Pain was nothing to the demon she could never inflict enough pain to break him. The Demon had lost his entire home, his people forced to earn their place in foreign lands. This was a pain that had been greater then any physical sensation that could be used against him. When that massive tail flicked knocking over a clone she grabbed it saying bad dog to him. She shifted back from him & his enjoyment. Hissori droned on in the background about that horrid character & her obsession for the creature that would destroy her. Each word dug into his skull he couldn't stand this storyline. He tried to reason with her, notifying her of his marital status. She flatly denied ever hearing her name which he found hard to believe. The Anbu's hand rested on his chest as she spoke her next words.

The Dark Sage wanted to laugh as she made her threats, people vanishing in the night? A dark smelly hole full of sunagakures worst criminals? For a being who had walked through Hell itself that seemed like a cake walk. She continued with her threats which he paid no mind to until she mentioned she was recording & would send a copy to Seika with her regards. Did she really think that Sousuke would let his cousin be arrested? That her brother would allow that to happen? If so she clearly didn't know the Toraono well...or perhaps she did. Was she another threat? Her willingness to hurt himself was evident, but would she truly go after Seika?

That crimson eye & its diamond-like counterpart stared up at her trying to see beyond the mask. How serious was this shadow? Fortunately he didn't have long to wait long to find out. She caught him starring at Hissori the multiple shadows pinned down his limbs as she insulted him further. Once more accusing him of trying to kill Hissori, asking if his victims got him off. All the while her nails had clawed into his chest & eventually rested embedded in his flesh. Blood running down his flesh, over the many seals & glyphs that covered his body.

The two clones transformed into different versions of Hissori, as they grabbed his leg they spoke. Their words were not Hissori's they were her's the wild dog that had been unleashed upon him by this Anbu. Before long he heard & felt the crunch of his ankle being shattered beneath the impact. The pain was tremendous causing the demon to snarl, he threw he thrashed his body & snarled like the monster they thought he was. Really he was just testing their grip & the weight of the shadow who sat on top of him. Hissori asked why he tried to kill him, no she did. That monster who had the audacity to call him a monster, to question his actions. But of course this was her perceived justice, everyone had their own ideals of the thing. Resting his head back he regained his focus "You could never understand my bond with Hissori...he was a comrade from my days in Mist. Events merely forced our paths to collide he was merely a Kage protecting his insubordinate subject, it's not his fault Shoma disobeyed orders & engaged me...but let's talk about you shall we?" he would say calmly a cold dead look washing over his gaze. People always targeted him because of his lineage, it was something he had learned to live with.

"Perhaps it would've been more prudent to call for a Yamanaka support, they have particular skill with Intel extraction from a subject. But then again you are enjoying this aren't you...I suppose it's not too bad if not for that horrific literature." his voice was cold & filled with malice. An almost tangible feeling of despair & hatred pulsated from the Demon. Akkuma activated his Snapshot Jutsu (Master Rank) before he began to laugh maniacally. "A man such as myself tells you someone is his world & your first thought is to threaten that person?" he would ask her before bursting into devilish laughter. These sunans how incredible they were, how they reminded the Sage of himself in his wildest moments.

"I see you..." his words were in a blood chilling tone pausing before saying his next words. "Did you know that a Sensor type ninja like myself can utilise the Snapshot & Chakra Sense Jutsu to track our subject?" he would say once more erupting into laughter. Before snapping at her & snarling his next words "No matter how far you run...no matter how much time passes...I will find you & devour all that you are before wiping you from History itself so that you are forgotten eternally." he would say with such conviction she might briefly feel the urge to flee from this monster she had placed herself in a cage with. This woman with her sandstorm-like chakra had finally gotten the full attention of the Demon she tortured.

MFT

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I tried to concentrate on the angel's voice instead.
"Bella, please! Bella, listen to me, please, please, please, Bella, please!" he begged.
Yes, I wanted to say. Anything. But I couldn't find my lips.
"Carlisle!" the angel called, agony in his perfect voice. "Bella, Bella, no, oh please, no, no!" And the angel was sobbing tearless, broken sobs.
The angel shouldn't weep, it was wrong. I tried to find him, to tell him everything was fine, but the water was so deep, it was pressing on me, and I couldn't breathe.”

The clone would continue to read from the book at the desk, he would lick his fingertips before he would flip through several pages. The quotes would be out of order as he droned on about love, werewolves, vampires and of course some Mary-sue average high-school teen that seemed to attract every supernatural male within a 50 mile radius. Oh wait, that was Sookie Stackhouse, next time. The pair of clones would feel his bones break beneath their palms and hear the sickening crack. He was not going to be going anywhere any longer, at least not very quickly. "Shame," one of them commented. "Yeah, I was expecting some effort," the second complained. A low laugh erupted from the both of them, they, an extension of their maker were enjoying themselves thoroughly and it showed. It was almost disappointing that the mercenary was so quick to speak and admit to his crimes.

"You could never understand my bond with Hissori...he was a comrade from my days in Mist. Events merely forced our paths to collide he was merely a Kage protecting his insubordinate subject, it's not his fault Shoma disobeyed orders & engaged me...but let's talk about you shall we?"

"No thank you," she replied. "Is that all you needed Reaper, a why," she asked. He was not denying it, not anymore. Of course he probably felt it a futile effort because she was going to hurt him in one way or another until she got him to say what she wanted him to.

"Perhaps it would've been more prudent to call for a Yamanaka support, they have particular skill with Intel extraction from a subject. But then again you are enjoying this aren't you...I suppose it's not too bad if not for that horrific literature."

He prodded. "What for," she would pretend to bite as she waited for Reaper's response. The truth? -- She could care less if he was guilty, he was a demon and her only issue with what was happening in this room was his hasty admission of guilt. She was giving a demon what they deserved, nothing more but sadly much less at this rate. She was seeking an excuse at this point to hurt him and she would admit as such. "I am good at what I do. Besides, they say: choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life," she let out a cruel laugh as she motioned for the Hissori pair to give his legs a twist at the ankle. He would feel the grating of bones unset and displaced, his lower legs would be deformed as a result due to the misaligned bones and his feet facing odd angles. She was waiting for Reaper to give her a cease order, she was rather confident that her ANBU superior would not let her persist indefinately. Eventually she would kill the man, although she was sure he would last several hours before there was any true risk. But of course she was a medic, she could make him last longer... so much longer if she wanted to. She could break him, twist him, then mend him time and time again. The pit was almost a waste.

There might be some pained howls but they would not last for long. He was laughing like a madman after all she had done. She would not know it at the time that he also cast Snapshot. He would have gotten away with it too if he did not make one mistake.

"A man such as myself tells you someone is his world & your first thought is to threaten that person?"

"The second... The first is what I will do to them," she answered.

"I see you..."

His voice threatened and he taunted. Bad idea.

"Did you know that a Sensor type ninja like myself can utilise the Snapshot & Chakra Sense Jutsu to track our subject?"

Well, she knew now. He made a mistake in telling her that.

"No matter how far you run...no matter how much time passes...I will find you & devour all that you are before wiping you from History itself so that you are forgotten eternally."

It was time to take back control.

Her job was not to be his friend. His confidant. His advocate. Her job was to create the facade of justice. "I could have her join you here," she added. "I can even let you watch." She had no qualms inviting his demon whore here but she knew that she would never get away with it. "I can get to know every. single. inch. of her," she continued. She reached beneath her cloak and pressed a button to turn on her headset. It was set to her preceptor, Kaza. She had no interest in calling him, the call was simply for effect.

"Hello? ...is this Toraono... uh... Seika, yes Toraono Seika? No? Could you-- Yes, if you would please. Thank you." She would look down at him, he would not be able to see the smirk hidden by her mask as she waited a few token moments. If Kaza/Roku picked up the receiver end she would not address him and rather continue with her lie. "Ah, is this Miss Toraono Seika? Yes, I am so sorry to bother you at this hour," it was actually mid-day but with a lack of windows or a clock to suggest the true time of day she continued to add layers onto her deception. "It is in regards to your husband... I mean... fiance." She paused and made a sound as if she was making a hard swallow. "Yes, you are engaged to a... Miroku Akkuma? Yes, I thought so--" She let out a sign as if she was feigning sympathy for something. "I-I do not know how to tell you this 'mam. No wait a moment, please let me finish," she pleaded with the imaginary woman on the other end. "I am afraid he has gotten himself into some trouble," she made it sounds as if she was reluctant to admit it as she said it. "He had a bit too much to drink and he was taken to the Obsidian Palace for disturbing the peace," she explained in an almost official-sounding capacity. "Where? Oh, you do not need to know that 'mam," Shiori seemed to debate again with the imaginary woman. She sighed as if she relented after a few moments, "some place called the Lotus Blossom." She stopped for a few seconds and looked down at Akkuma. If he was yelling a protest or not it would not matter. "He is still rather drunk," she added. "We had to restrain him... I was hoping you could come down here and we could sign him out to your custody. Considering the prestige of your family name... I was hoping to keep this quiet, so if only you would come please. Yes. Yes, that would work very nicely. You are already on your way? Oh, I will see you then." She then ceased the transmission, leaving a potentially perplexed Roku on the other end and an angered Akkuma.

She would sit down on his lap and flick the end of the pen with her finger. "So, this is how things are going to go. You're going to confess. You are going to tell me that you attempted to assassinate the Tsuchikage because he involved himself in a fight between you and a third party one more time. Hissori is going to hand you a sheet of paper. I am going to remove that pen your your cock, after you're done pissing yourself you are going to sign the confession. After this time I am going to beat you until you lose consciousness. I am going to remove that snapshot from your memory. I am then going to drop your broken demon ass into the pit. You are going to do all of these things and you are going to thank me for it. Why? Because when Seika comes here, I am going to tell her that you sobered up and ran off. I won't let her see you like this. You won't see her in a worse state."

If he stated he intended to comply she would remove the pen, using Body Switch to avoid any sudden streams. That would also mean a log tagged with a primed proximity explosive note would fall into his lap.

She would reach out through the bars of the cell and take from the Hissori on the other side a sheet of paper with a prewrit confession that he only needed to sign. She would still have the pen she removed from him in her hand if he said he would sign. She would take off the cap and say "open up." She was not going to unbind him. She was no idiot. She would hold the paper in front of him and made a demand of him with one simple word, "sign."

If he signed, he truly outlived his usefulness to her. She would tell the Toraono family the terrible news, Miroku Akkuma died. Of course the announcement would be premature, but he would be soon enough. The pit was not a kind place and if he survived for any period of time, then truly the gods were unkind. The ANBU would know the truth, the Kazekage might know the truth or perhaps he would be given a sugar-coated version. Perhaps 'rehabilitation.' Idealist seemed to like the term. It made them feel like they were doing 'good' and making a 'positive change' in the world. They weren't, they were just being coddled.

If he refused to comply, the pen would stay in place. The form would remain on the desk. Hissori would continue to read random quotes from the worst love story ever written. Another pair of Hissori's would be put to work. I wonder how easy it is to pull a toenail off of a demon... maybe we will find out.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
It would seem that Neophyte had her work cut out. "You could never understand my bond with Hissori...he was a comrade from my days in Mist. Events merely forced our paths to collide he was merely a Kage protecting his insubordinate subject, it's not his fault Shoma disobeyed orders & engaged me...but let's talk about you shall we?" Akkuma declared, boldly stating he had attacked the Tsuchikage. It was irrelevant if he did not strike first or if he began a battle because a subordinate of Hissori stroke him first. What it counted for was that the leader of the Miroku clan had attacked the Kage of Tsuchigakure. And by stating so he had just confessed an assassination attempt. "Is that all you needed Reaper, a why," the AiT would question the former ANBU Sennin. "Indeed. That is all we need. A confession of his crimes. And now have them. Akkuma, for your crimes of assaulting a Kage, and the potential risk of igniting a war between Tsuchigakure and Sunagakure, you are, hereby, sentenced to the Pit. Any last wishes?" the Senju Overlord would declare. Was it a harsh punishment? Not really, it was befitting of the demon's crimes. By assaulting a foreigner high ranking officer, while still in the Wind Country, after being granted asylum in Sand, he had forfeited his life. Fortunately, Kazuki was merciful and would rather toss him into the Pit than end his life there and then. He would eventually die anyway. And at least could use whatever was left of his forsaken existence to repent himself.

"Hold that thought." Reaper would quickly before storming off. Something rather odd had caught up his attention. Something so weird that made his neck hair to rise up and made him commit his full attention to it. Those two would have to wait a bit for his return.

OC:
Used Snapshopt Master Rank
[MFT - 309]​
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smiled at her he could tell by the look in her eyes she wasn't lying. Which only made the thrill of this encounter that much more exciting, though he had been a fool in letting his emotions get the better of him. They had all they needed, a shinobi with demonic heritage & his reputation did not require a lot to incriminate. She sat there a top him listening to his threats, it seemed he had struck a nerve. Because the shadow decided to take things to the next level. Stating she could have Seika join them, that he could even watch. She poke of getting to know every inch of her body, her prisoner began to shake. His rage boiling he wanted to tear off these shackles & devour her. But now was not the time, so he lay there listening to the threats being directed at the one person he truly cared about in this world.

When she used the headset to 'call' Lady Seika he waited, she drowned on with her lies before ending the conversation. Akkuma waited until she ended her call, his eyes closed & his senses reaching out. If she truly was on her way he would be released soon, if they did not ambush her. She set her terms & he listened like the true contract master he was. Unfortunately for her he found her terms unacceptable with a chuckle he turned his head giving her a quizzical look. Wondering if she thought it would be that easy to get him to sign a confession. Hissori once more began droning on reading that horrid book, that was truly the most frustrating part of this torture.

Reaper declared they had what they needed & he was going to be sentenced with the Pit. Asking if he had any last wishes, before asking them to hold that thought & departed. His gaze remained on her as the other anbu departed, it seems we get some private time after all. Focusing he would attempt to use his tail to use his muscular tail to fling her off him, along with a simultaneous abdomen & crouch thrust. Whether or not he was successful he hoped it would be enough to buy him some short time. He would slam both feet against the walls applying pressure until his bones once more sat in the correct position (or as close as he could get in his haste).

"I think we need this quality time...I think you like me." he would say to her through suppressed snarls in an attempt to buy more time & further wind her up. Activating his Solar Seal (R3) he began to laugh it would not take long for his wounds to heal mere seconds in fact. Using the demonic technique known as Death Touch he would attempt to snap the restraints holding his arms together, hoping the Solar seal would help keep his muscles & bones at full strength. If successful he would roar & stand attempting to gran her by the throat & slam her against the wall. Whispering "I wonder what your soul would taste like?" into her ears, in a cold & deadly tone.

If the restraints failed to break he would merely have to try his next plan of action, hopefully whatever had drawn the other shadow away would be enough to keep him occupied for awhile. "How about we step things up a notch? Have some real fun while he's gone?" he would ask her in a teasing tone, that shark-like grin upon his face & those eyes burning with a madness only known to Chaos demons like himself. "Let me feel all of your wrath, anguish & despair! Show me the madness that lies within! Free yourself from their constraints!" he would snarl at her his eyes dark chakra ebbing from him. He wanted to feel all the pain she could inflict on him, to see just how far she would go to seek the approval of her superior.

MFT
Solar Seal - Rank 3 Used
Death Touch - Used
OOC: Let's do this! Bring on the pain! =P

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Well, Kazuki left the room so it is you and me for a few posts. Good luck.

IC:
iJ17dUw.jpg

Hissori droned on:

“So what you're saying is, I'm your brand of heroin?" I teased, trying to lighten the mood.
He smiled swiftly, seeming to appreciate my effort. "Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin.”

Seika would not come, she had no idea he was even apprehended. Nor did his brother-inlaw for that matter, The political turmoil that would precipitate would resonate for years if he had known. She would be told that he died, a victim of the storms or the unfortunate events in Soons Haven. It did not matter really, they would be burning an empty casket either way. A prudent man or woman would have to wonder if he ran away, abandoning his responsibility to his friends and family. It would be a clandestine worry and a secret shame for those he left behind.

"Indeed. That is all we need. A confession of his crimes. And now have them. Akkuma, for your crimes of assaulting a Kage, and the potential risk of igniting a war between Tsuchigakure and Sunagakure, you are, hereby, sentenced to the Pit. Any last wishes?"

Reaper confirmed. A sense of relief washed over her and it could be seen in her carriage, her shoulders dropped and her arms relaxed. She was done.

"Hold that thought."

"Very good sir," she affirmed as she leaned back and started to ease herself off the demon. It was time to package and transport. Hissori number one and two would relinquish their holds and reaper left the room. As the door clicked closed, Miroku's tail swung around her abdomen. Off-balance already as she was departing, the sudden thrust from her seat sent her crashing back into the bars. With a sudden clattering noise the bars met with her backside with enough force to cause the bars to rattle. She let out a pained shout of more surprise than anguish whilst in flight followed by a disoriented groan before she found her footing and stood upright on her two feet once again.

The monstrous demon would push his feet against the far wall and allow his bones to momentarily mend. The clones had broken his fibula and cracked his tibia with the palms of their hands. Doing so would displace the bones ever so slightly, leaving his feet facing outward at queer angles and also cause intense discomfort but the later seemed to be a recreational norm for the Toraono fiend. Shiori's bandaged hand would grab hold of the bar behind her as she readied himself for his desperate final attempt. At what she could not be entirely sure -- to simply draw some blood to salve a bruised ego and loin, to leverage her defeat and potential death as a means for release, or something else that she was not entirely sure of.

"I think we need this quality time...I think you like me."

He decided. The chain that united his gloves snapped and made a sharp sound. No longer united, his fists which were tightly balled and encased in unyielding metal were still a threat. Runic markings would start to spread over his flesh, warping his form. His gloves would not open once the chain was broken, they were locked closed however surely with an empowered impact against an unforgiving surface such as the walls or the floor might be enough to crack the hinges. (Assuming you did so for the sake of the rest of your post.) He would stand at his full height and let out a devastating roar, he was significantly larger than her. Her hands would start to run through a hasty array she cast Gate of Enma [Mastered] using her Hashigaki skill Sound Crystallization [Rank 3] to cast this attack using her Genjutsu accuracy (which is high) with her Shinobi 101 and AE moves Debilitate and Feint due to her Elementalist skill. Gate of Enma is a fearsome technique that is said to open a pathway to hell, this jutsu causes a wide rift to open, appearing as if reality itself was ripped open by the countless dark arms that come from within the rift. The lengthy arms, composed of pure dark energy, grasp on and tear through anything within their extensive range. Long shadowy arms would reach out for Akkuma and attempt to take hold of him, but despite the confined space and her valiant attempt, she would miss with her initial attack that was intended to leash the rabid dog before he lunged at her.

His hand would wrap around her throat and in one dizzying movement she would find herself slammed against another wall. The impact strong enough to knock the breath from her as he whispered into her ear:

"I wonder what your soul would taste like?"

He growled into her ear his intentions.

Her knee shot up to provide him with an uncalled for shot. "Is that a pen in your cock or are you just happy to see me?" She coughed.
Lets give you a response to your whole post...

"How about we step things up a notch? Have some real fun while he's gone?"

She did not verbally reply, he had a hand around her throat. She could not sing, a low, haunting hum was all she could muster. She was casting a spell on him, it was only a matter of time before her illusion would take hold. She was casting Mental Kombat [Mastered] with her enthralling voice with Sensory Knowledge Special Moves Focus. If and when Kazuki returned, all he would see would see if her spell caught hold of him is the AiT pinned against the wall staring forward with her hands attempting to peel away Akkuma's grip around her throat with no force just a mannequin-like pose. The same with Akkuma, his face twisted into some sort of likely perverse grin that would expose his sharp rows of teeth. His restraints were cast away and crumpled on the floor.
[Inside the Illusion - If Mental Kombat takes effect]

Hissori droned on.

If you think that imprinting could ever make sense of this insanity… Do you really think that just because I might someday imprint on some stranger it would make this right? Tell me what the point was then, Bella! What was the point of me loving you? What was the point of you loving him? When you die, how is that ever right again? What’s the point to all the pain? Mine, yours, his! You’ll kill him, too, not that I care about that. So what was the point of your twisted love story, in the end? If there is any sense, please show me, Bella, because I don’t see it.</B><i></i>

<B>"Let me feel all of your wrath, anguish & despair! Show me the madness that lies within! Free yourself from their constraints!"

He demanded in a cell that looked just like the cell they were standing in, but this was not the real cell. Those were not real walls nor were those real bars. Neophyte, the bandaged AiT was still pinned against the wall with a hand around her throat but now she was able to muster the air for a hearty laugh because the laugh was not real. Nothing was real, not even them. The Hissori pair were still in the cell, at least these false images of a previous copy. They simply watched for now. The trainee Miroku had pinned against the wall would continue to 'fight' back but not in the way he likely intended or hoped. "I can do that," she would choke.

It was time to start the show...

Hissori pretended to take a call on a headset he did not have on the desk. He would raise a quizzical brow. "Yes, this is holding cell 7... No, I do not think so... Reaper said the pit.... Really?... Are you sure. Man' that family must have a lot of clout to be able to pull off that sorta thing. Sure-sure... Let her in." A few moments later the 'door' would swing open and Seika would come walking inside. She was a pretty young thing, Shiori has seen her a few times mentioned in the papers so she knew how the Toraono woman looked. She would see a rather telling sight as she entered. Her future husband with his pants around his ankles, at a questionable level of excitement with a sharpie misplaced and an ANBU woman pinned against the wall. Broken restraints would be seen on the floor. The pair of Hissori's in the cell had dispersed, leaving only the Twilight fan at the desk.

Akkuma!" She would snap, her eyes wide with shock and her face contorted with anger. "How could you!" Her tone not only conveyed her surprise but also a sense of betrayal. It was of course intentional, enough to potentially knock Akkuma off his equilibrium. If so, she would rip herself away from him, but if not she was content to stay where she was for now.

'Hissori' would stand up and give Lady Seika a polite bow before he greeted her as politely as he could. "I am so glad that you could make it Lady Seika. I am afraid that your fiance has become maddened and is now assaulting our staff. I am aware that it is likely a private matter between the two of you, his sexual deviancy that is... but it has been truly problematic for us here madam. Will you be safe with him?"

"What is wrong with you? Stop that!" She rebuked the demon. Her brow furrowed with concern she shook her head. "I am confident I can handle him, and I assure you that he will rue the day." He was the sort of man who seemed to relish in pain, it was a strange concept - this masochism but she had learned one thing in dealing with masochists before: there is always something that hurts them. That always hurts them in a 'no-so-good-sort-of-way.' She only identified two things that seemed to get any sort of reaction besides 'thank you... please spank me again.' That said, even his likes were a weakness. "Darling... you have been a very... very naughty boy."

He seemed like the sort of man that liked women who took charge.

"Let go of her," she would raise a single brow giving herself a resting bitch face as she waited for his compliance.

Someone get me some cuffs. Something heavy that seals his chakra and maybe a nice collar. I promise to give them back after we are finished with them," she half smiled.

Hissori would grab a pair of heavy manacles separated by a length of chain and walk next to her. "Come on big guy, hands outside the cage. Let your woman take you home before Reaper gets back." The familiar face and voice would reason. If he complied he would wordlessly lock the manacles around his wrists. If not he would wait and see what Seika requested.

"Collar too..." she would instruct. She simply watched Hissori work and acted as if she expected to get everything she requested when she asked for it. That seemed to be the sort of woman she was if one were to ask the illusionist. If she was wrong, it mattered little. She could play it off as a perturbed woman if necessary.

//Lets end this here.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Things couldn't have gone better it seemed for as Reaper departed the one known as Neophyte had begun moving off him, her clones even relinquishing their grip of his legs. Her body language changed, her guard was no longer up. She considered herself victorious making it all the easier for him, as that muscular tail coiled around her frame. Launching her across the cell & into the bars that now kept her caged here with him. She even gave him the pleasure of crying out, whether in surprise or pain it brought him great satisfaction. In the brief moment it took for Neophyte to regain her footing he had already begun setting his bones. With two brief snaps he gave a snarl of annoyance, they were slightly off but it would have to do for now. The pain & discomfort would help him keep his focus, it was in his moments of pain when he achieved the greatest clarity.

When he spoke his next words his muscles seemed to bulge doubling in mass, he could feel that metal strain as he fought against it. Then like a piece of string snapping under too much pressure the chain broke & he slammed his encased hands against the wall until the hinges snapped. By targeting the weakest part of the cuffs structural integrity it was easy to shake them off. When he roared she immediately ran through familiar handseals she intended to open up Enma's Gate. The voids opened unleashing a barrage of demonic hands at him, he dashed through them with surprising grace for a shinobi of his size. Although with the tight quarters his left arm had been struck by one of the arms, the sting of the dark chakra refusing to heal even with the aid of his Solar seal.

That massive clawed hand found its mark & with all of his strength he slammed her into the concrete wall. He heard the wind forced from her lungs from the impact as he leaned in snarling his thoughts into her ear. Akkuma wanted her to feel fear, to dread what would happen when this demon escaped should it escape. Then in one swift movement she reminded him that she was not to be underestimated, with a well placed knee she returned the favor winding the demon. His legs wavered briefly from the impact as she coughed her rebuke, even with him unrestrained & the tables quickly turning she still had that fierceness in her gaze. It was exhilarating or maybe that was the adrenaline running through his body from the trauma he had been sustaining?

Through pained snarls he asked her if they should step it up a notch while Reaper was gone. None of this kiddie shit, he knew there was something different about her & he would discover what it was. With his hand firmly clasped about her wind pipe she began to hum, he wondered if she was trying to taunt him or using a Sound jutsu. Little did he know she was fighting in a way that he disliked & didn't focus on, fortunately he took great pleasure in destroying those who did. For that reason he had undergone strict training for his perceptive capabilities, but he was half-human so even he made mistakes. Unaware that she was placing an advanced Genjutsu upon him, he didn't feel her spell take effect. How could he have known she was a Hashigaki, how odd it would seem for Kazuki to walk back into the room & see the two in their current state. Akkuma pressed against Neophyte, clawed hand around her throat & shark-like teeth moments from her neck. While her hands would seem stuck in an attempt to peel his away, it would certainly not be a common sight given the state of the two.
Inside the Mortal Kombat

Hissori continued to drone on reading that damned book, before the day was through he would destroy that damned thing. When he demanded she let him feel her wrath there was something wrong, but he couldn't put his finger on it. She laughed at his words, eve though his hand was clasped firmly around her neck. Hissori took another 'call' his words had been said well, for a brief moment they had almost fooled him. But Neophyte failed only because she did not know Seika or perhaps the unusual relationship the two had. For if this had been his Seika her radiant wrath would have crashed over him when she entered & no doubt she would 'accidentally' included Neophyte in her assault. Instead she began to lecture him, he watched the interaction between the false loves of his life. His gaze moving back to Neophyte, as he raised an eyebrow in disbelief did she think him this foolish. He may not have been a master at Genjutsu, but he knew how to tell the subtle differences thanks to his natural Clarity.

"Perhaps a lesser man would have believed that charade...but that's not the love of my life. I can't even sense her chakra, which means she isn't even here. Besides if that was Seika I doubt this section of building would still be standing after she expressed her displeasure at me." he would say cutting off both Seika's orders & the Hissori trying to get him to comply. Her crafting of the illusion had been perfect, what had let her down was her inability to replicate the two unique chakra's Seika possessed, well that & his training that had allow him to be aware of such subtle things. Being someone who was quite paranoid these were things he took note of, particularly when one could transform into another or possess a body. A persons chakra was a more reliable way of identifying someone then their face, because ones chakra could not be replicated.

"Curious...this seems similar to the Uchiha's Tsukiyomi except you are clearly not an Uchiha." he would say to Neophyte, since they were in an illusion he knew he didn't have to worry about being overheard. "Tell me...what are you?" he sniffed the air around her, she didn't smell like anything he'd encountered before. To earthy in scent, her chakra was unlike anything he'd seen. "Mmm you don't smell like a demon...nor a celestial being. Your aroma doesn't have that divine righteousness to it..." he would say out loud to both Neophyte & himself. That crimson orb & its diamond-like counterpart held her in their gaze "..peculiar even your chakra is earthen in appearance. Almost as if a sandstorm is trapped within your form..." he would say calmly trying to figure her out. She was a curious anomaly he had never encountered before, after all the only Ancients he'd encountered had been beings of Order.

"A Jinchuriki perhaps..." his free hand that was not clasped around her throat moved down her torso & the bandages covering her. "No I can't sense another presence within you...so the anomaly is you yourself most curious." he would say slowly running through the possibilities he could think of with his vast knowledge of the occult & supernatural. Unfortunately he was still learning much of Sunagakure's & in fact Wind Countries history. If he'd known it perhaps he would've been able to deduce what she was. "You seem to think I'm trapped in here with you...but its you who's trapped in here with me." he would say to Neophyte with a devilish chuckle. Assuming this jutsu worked similarly to the Tsukiyomi, all he needed to do was not expend chakra & dodge her attacks. With his healing rate & her current position he doubted she could out last him, how long would her technique last for? Then again if he really wanted to he could use the Cancel technique & try forcing the jutsu to an abrupt halt. Would she gain more of an understanding of the creature she dealt with now? Was a truly a genius masquerading as a short tempered fool?

When one thought about it how quickly his influence had spread along with his contacts was worrisome. Neophyte was in danger, she no longer dealt with the blood thirsty warmonger. No before her was the being who pursued all knowledge, all Jutsu. This was when he was truly at his most dangerous, for nothing would stop him from his pursuit. It was an obsession, he collected the occult & the abnormal. Hell he had one of the finest reputations for hunting supernatural beings, but the truly great he collected. He was a collector & it didn't stop with knowledge. Those of the both the Bear & Demon contract were bound to him, others were bound by other means. Neophyte however was...unexpected. Such a creature as her had never had the misfortune of crossing his path, nor so willingly had someone as rare as her caged themselves with him. That crimson orb & its Onmyouji counterpart held her with their piercing gaze as if he could see her even through those bandages.

[Clarity Taken Effect, Healing Factor, Solar Seal Rank 3 Still Being Maintained, Chakra Sense Maintained Master Rank, Snapshot Maintained Master Rank, Sensor, Sixth Sense, Third Eye]
[OOC: Whoop! =D Hope you like the post. Let me know if there are any issues with the post & I'll edit it]
Edited to fix spelling mistake

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
iJ17dUw.jpg

They would be trapped in a viscous embrace, his clawed hand wrapped around her long, slender neck. Her toes on their end as she struggled to keep contact with the ground. Her hands locked on his wrist, both of them. Her back was pressed against the wall of the cell, the bars to her right no more than two feet away. He would feel bandages beneath his grip, the throbbing of her vasculature and the effort behind a hard, dry swallow between panting breaths. Still wrapped in a layer of clean cloth bandages, he would know of her slight proportions in the proximity they shared as he pressed against her. Her featureless mask would not betray her true frozen expression as the hollows behind the mask simply stared forward into the blank stare of the demon who captured her. Paused in there struggle, less the maddened visage of the demon, they both lacked that animate spark. More like an artist had carved them both out of realistic clay, they were fixed in time, twisted within each other in the heat of a struggle.

Inside the illusion, Shiori played her game. She invited the facsimile of his paramour to a false Obsidian. There were factors that she did not know about the woman and even if she did there would have been something else off. How she walked, how she stood, the color of her eyes, the smell of her hair. Despite his near death experience in Soons, in spite of her man(hood) handling now and notwithstanding the physical grievances or tedious annoyances she had caused he still had his clarity.

"Perhaps a lesser man would have believed that charade...but that's not the love of my life. I can't even sense her chakra, which means she isn't even here. Besides if that was Seika I doubt this section of building would still be standing after she expressed her displeasure at me."

Shiori scoffed. "You give your lady love far too much credence," she replied.

"Curious...this seems similar to the Uchiha's Tsukiyomi except you are clearly not an Uchiha."</B><i></i>

He commented and she relaxed. The charade was over, he could continue to choke her or hurt her but the end result would be hardle relevant, what the brain translated from the imaginary pain endured would be a pittance. She was not trying to break away, if she was she would have attacked him directly, she would not have missed. "Not an Uchiha," she answered. He would sniff the air, taking in her earthy scent. Perhaps it was simply the bandages and the cloak, the subterranean space they were holed up in.

"Mmm you don't smell like a demon...nor a celestial being. Your aroma doesn't have that divine righteousness to it..."

"Did not know an entire species could be reduced down to a smell."

"..peculiar even your chakra is earthen in appearance. Almost as if a sandstorm is trapped within your form..."
"How keen..."<i></i>​

Her voice seemed to come from a different direction. He was correct, in fact that was an exact description of what she was. Not of her chakra but her actual form behind this thin veil of earth and clay.

"A Jinchuriki perhaps..."
<B>Yes, let us go with that.

The disembodied voice seemed charming. Lovely in fact. His hand ran down her torso and she slapped his hand away. Even in this illusionary world he had a better chance of scoring a date with Reaper than copping a feel.

"No I can't sense another presence within you...so the anomaly is you yourself most curious."

An echoing laughter was his only reply.

"You seem to think I'm trapped in here with you...but its you who's trapped in here with me."

She reached up then, in this illusionary world and touched his face. "No darling, you're all alone."

The illusion would shatter [ability], a wave of psychic anguish would be felt in the back of his brain. He would find himself in the same room as before, his hand gripped around the neck of one cloaked figure and a wall to her back. To his left and his right, only stone walls. Bars to his back. Here is the thing about illusions: when it comes to the truly powerful ones, only for a very select few was there as simple an out as a remedial ninjutsu such as Cancel. That was something she was well aware of, but her advantage was not the ordeal within this illusionary world. Oh no. It was what was happening external to it. Yes, they were frozen in place, the two of them. Vulnerable to the whims of the material world, he with a hand around her throat and her in a state of apparent distress. The illusion would not shatter with a mere touch or even a blow, a great chunk of his health would need to be whittled away, his mind would have to wrestle free or she would have to choose to relinquish her hold over this will. In his case, freedom was to be forced through mechanical means.

His devastating gaze, the same eyes that never left her distressed form would see something truly curious. There was nothing there. The replica was of poor design, a work of haste or of casual indifference. It was not meant to fool him, the smiling masked creature that donned the same garb and bandages as the woman at his apparent mercy moments earlier. Beyond the cage door to his back there was a lone reader. The other Hissoris were sitting on Akkuma's bunk with a bored expression on their face. "Took long enough." The first one said. "Don't look at us," said the second. "A mimeo, yeah that's the word." They nodded in the direction of the reader, of the book in 'his' hand.

"I was afraid... because, for, well, obvious reasons, I cannot stay with you. And I'm afraid that I'd like to stay with you, much more than I should."

Her transformation would break away. The image of the Tsuchikage, now simply another cloaked figure in the room. The woman in his grip, nothing. The pair on his bed, gone without even leaving a crease in the sheets. She was going to let him believe what he wanted to. That she was in there with him. That she never entered at all. That she might not even be in the next room now.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back