Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Caging a Demon [Akkuma]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
The interrogation continued, although it had long ceased to be one. They were in a mental combat of sorts, trying to best each other. But who was winning? Kazuki, however, did not witness any of that. After declaring what would be Akkuma’s fate, he left the area in a hurry. But what made him rush out toward a different place when his presence was necessary? The Senju Overlord had always wondered why he felt a looming presence working within the Obsidian Palace. Something he clearly felt was out of place but could not pinpoint its source or what it really was. One thing the Silvery Haired Man was certain though, whatever it was, it was stronger down on the Pit. The Pit was a seemingly chasm whose only crossing point was a thin stony bridge. Such traversing point was regularly maintained as its loss would prevent most prison personnel to go to the other side. But this otherworldly presence was not what had attracted the White Wolf, no. Reaper had strongly felt something was out of place, and somehow, he connected such sensation with the Pit. He rapidly walked toward the edge of the precipice and looked down. Darkness shrouded everything as the Pit was deep as Hell itself. He heard the song of the gong again, signaling yet another guard shift. Quickly followed by a second and then a third. The former ANBU Sand of Sunagakure rapidly recalled what the gong systems signaled. One was for the guard shift, a second was for signaling a prison outbreak on the upper levels and a third was meant for a prison outbreak on the Pit level.

The Deep Court Hybrid kneeled down and tried to pierce the darkness below. After forcing his vision for a while, he thought he could see some whitish figures climbing up. He waited a heartbit or two until he was completely certain there prisoners effectively climbing up. His mind raced through possible scenarios and explanations. Once thrown into the Pit, there was no escape and little chance of survival. So how were those guys rising to their level? What was giving them the necessary strength to do so? The otherworldly presence down there? Some other external source? Well, regardless they were well on their way and they would soon reach them. Kazuki reached for his headset and broadcasted a message for all the ANBU Branch to hear. ”This is Reaper. There is a massive outbreak occurring in the Pit levels. All ANBU personnel is ordered to come to sub-level A and thwart this invasion. I repeat all ANBU are summoned to sub-level A. This is not a drill.”

There was no time to waste, several ANBU officers were already reaching the scene as the Senju Overlord rushed toward the cell were Neophyte and Akkuma were. The AiT would do her part in defending the Obsidian Palace and so would Akkuma. If he were to survive, perhaps there would be a chance of alleviating his sentence. But what would he find once he had reached the cell again?
[MFT - 511]​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEeEUPrIDao]Let the Night Fall[/url]]"]
fnhhf8.png

Senju Kazuki - Occult Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smiled when she questioned his loves strength, perhaps she was unaware of the Celestial being that dwelt within her. Neophyte agreed she wasn't an Uchiha, obvious because there was no Sharingan active. She commented about his remark on her scent & he chuckled they couldn't at least by his scent. But she didn't need to know that, some realms had distinct scents & he'd became familiar to many an unknown realm. Nor did she argue about his comment on her chakra's appearance, she'd never encountered a Sunaku with a chakra like her's but it was a slim possibility he couldn't check off yet. She tried to lead him down his Jinchuriki thought path slapping his advancing hand away, making him chuckle devilishly.

When he voiced his next observation she laughed a disembodied sound, away from where she was. He continued & when he made his proclamation of her being trapped with him Neophyte quickly demonstrated he was wrong. Reaching up to him she touched his face telling him that he was all alone. Then there was pain as the false world was shattered, his brain assaulted by various psychic energies. When the pain passed he focused on the figure before him & couldn't help but give an impressed grunt. She had taken the time to mock him by leaving a poorly made mannequin in his hand. The Hissori's began to criticize his efforts causing him severe annoyance. Turning his gaze to where the clones directed he deactivated his Solar seal, his eyes resting upon the final Hissori's form.

It spoke & as it did the transformation fell away. The demon couldn't help but wonder if she had ever been within the cage, but of course she had been. He'd seen her chakra, his gaze rested upon Neophyte with an impressed smile upon his face. Her Illusions were powerful there was no question about that, Akkuma sighed as the glow of the runes died away. "You are an exquisite creature...that was quite impressive." he hoped she was comfortable with her current position with this victory, because he intended to change the tide of this encounter. Now he would give her a reason to fear his freedom. That hand enclosed on the robe that covered the poorly assembled figure & with a wave of his left hand a portal opened beside him. Swiftly he would attempt to throw the robes & bandages into the portal attempting to seal them away using the Miroku Clan's Archive Dimension Jutsu. If successful he had his means of finding her in the future, if she managed to stop him at least she would be more weary of him.

"Do you really think their going to be able to keep me locked up? The Toraono are the most powerful Clan in this village, every week there seems to be some cataclysmic event that threatens to destroy you sunans. They will need me...once I'm out of here I will come for you." he would snarl at her turning & removing the pen from his manhood with a sigh as he relieved himself into the bucket. Whistling to ease the subtle sting he felt from his still tender flesh, before long he would feel another presence approaching them. Was Reaper already on his way back? Would he now be forced into the Pit? If only he knew that there was indeed another possible village threatening incident about to erupt from the depths of this building.

[Solar Seal De-activated]
[Chakra Sense & Snapshot still active]
[Archive Portal Used - Robes & Bandages Archived (will leave it up to you whether he succeeds or not Shiori ^_^)
[Pen Finally Removed]
OOC: Can't stop hearing the theme song to whats under that trap door...xD
Edited to fix (again to add chakra sense & snapshot just forgot to tag them

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The illusion had shattered, the caged demon was alone but he was not without an artifact. His hands free from restraint, he tossed the robes into a secret space far from prying eyes and curious hands. She did not, could not intervene without an altercation being renewed. As those articles were tossed away she knew one thing: he was going to be put away for a very long time. Miroku would use his wife's family name to threaten her but it would fall on deaf ears, she did not care if he was a Takahashi or even a Sunahoshi. His clan had little to no relevance here. "I will live in constant trepidation of the day your wife's clan shares credit for what you are," she replied as she took a seat on the edge of the desk, one leg crossed over the other. "Until then... enjoy the pit."

Neophyte let out a bored sigh as she awaited Reaper's return. Of course his return would not be immediate, the crackle of static would break the terse silence.

”This is Reaper. There is a massive outbreak occurring in the Pit levels. All ANBU personnel is ordered to come to sub-level A and thwart this invasion. I repeat all ANBU are summoned to sub-level A. This is not a drill.”

"Heard. This is Neophyte. I am still awaiting orders to transport the demon. I cannot leave a chakra-capable unattended," she replied citing basic protocol. Of course basic protocol rarely considers a full prison break where some of the most dangerous men and women, many who were inexplicably able to survive in that hell were now rushing out.

Assuming insistence.

"Prepping for transport," she complied.

Was there time for that?

"E.T.A. minus 90 seconds," Neophyte announced as she ended her transmission and slid off the edge of the desk. This was of course one of those weekly cataclysms Akkuma was speaking about, they were rather commonplace. "Pull your pants up, it is time to go." She pulled from the wall a pair of fetters, they were rather basic chakra sapping cuffs scribed with runic seals and a six inches of chain that united the wrists. "Place your hands between the same set of bars," she ordered him adding "...we can do this the easy way or the hard way." She was in a rush so she did not have time to screw around with this 'prince.'

That would of course be a mistake but orders were orders.

If he complied, she would simply cuff him and then retrieve the key from the desk to unlock his cage. Before the door would swing open she would pocket the keys and wait for Akkuma to exit. There was a problem with this, yes Akkuma was primarily a ninjutsuist and the cuffs might sap his energies but the structure itself also did this passively. Shiori would find herself somewhat drained due to her previous exertions. She would turn on her headset again, "minus sixty." The headset would turn off again, "out." The door unhindered would swing wide open as she gestured towards the door with a single sweeping gesture. "After you."

Unsure if an altercation would take place before now.

If not, the door exiting this chamber would lead to a long, dark hallway with flickering lights behind chickenwire fence. The lights would be red, they were not normally red but they were under an alert. Shiori would attempt to remain behind Akkuma, prodding him onward towards the center of the Obsidian Shell. Subbasement One was not the worst place, there was a semblance of humanity still at that level. It was the deeper levels that were far more concerning. Of course, Subbasement One was where the escapees had already gotten, not a disturbance on that level. This was of course an opportune moment for Akkuma to attempt to make his escape, provided his pride did not get in his way and he needed to exact his vengeance at this very moment. This was also a chance for Akkuma to prove himself an asset and to gain leniency, while also simultaneously finding himself conscripted in the Sunan forces.

What Happened?
  • Shiori/Neophyte receives the call from Reaper/Kazuki.
  • Shiori responds to the call but will not leave Akkuma alone in the cell unrestrained and capable of using his chakra, concerned that he would break out once left alone.
  • If Akkuma allows, she attempts to restrain his wrists only.
  • If his wrists are restrained she unlocks his cell door and orders him to walk in front of her.
  • If he complies they make their way towards where Kazuki/Reaper is -- he is about a minute brisk walk away. The other ANBU have already responded to the Captain's call. If you have gotten this far you will need to determine if you continue towards Kazuki, make a break for it or try to beat the snot out of me.
    • If you make a break for it, be creative and run. I will let you leave the topic and look like a derp.
    • If you attempt to exact your revenge -- T2, Bmod, whatevs. I am flexible as long as we work together with the content of the posts. I hate overstepping lines and ruining fun.
    • If you remain complaint, we will make it to the place Kazuki describes and you can make yourself an ally and attempt to earn your freedom via a legitimate manner.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Blacklist Spoilers Above​

Akkuma winked at her as the portal closed beside him, his means of tracking her in the future secured. Now she would never escape him, her words made him chuckle. He wanted to tell her she should be more concerned about his own people, but figured that would become apparent enough as time progressed. Neophyte let out a bored sigh, no sooner had she done that did he hear the crackle of static. Before long Neophyte was talking into her headset, it seemed she was needed elsewhere. It would crackle once more before she radioed that she would prep him for transport. She gave them her ETA, sliding off the desk & telling him to pull his pants up.

She told him to place both of his arms between the same bars, once more giving him the old 'easy or hard' way speech. Causing the demon to chuckle, turning he placed his arms through the bars. "You know the last time I was in a cell was the day Kirigakure fell, Kasumi Masa entered with those blizzard-like winds at her back & released me..." he would say pausing as if almost reminiscing about the encounter. "I still remember how satisfying it was to have those cuffs finally removed, to feel ones chakra flow normally again." he would say turning around as he finished speaking, after the final clink of the cuffs were complete. A familiar halt to his chakra flow took him back as he held her in his gaze wondering if she truly intended to transport him alone.

When the cell door opened she proceeded prompting him with commands he would proceed out & down the hallway as directed, arms cuffed behind his bulky frame. Lights flashed red all the way done the hallway, it seemed to him like there was some sought of emergency going on. Neophyte walked behind him, he could sense no one who would be close enough to stop him should he choose to escape. The further they got down the hall the more he could feel a deadly almost sinister energy from the depths below them. Akkuma stopped in his tracks that massive frame of his would now block her path "Now that feels like its going to be fun..." he would say rolling his shoulders back as he stood to his full height letting his senses wander. A devilish almost growl-like laughter rumbled from him.

He hadn't felt something this sinister in a long time, it sent goosebumps down his spine. Every part of him wanted to find the source of this power he could feel, to challenge it or lay claim to it for his own. Turning to face Neophyte the Demon had that shark-like smile plastered on his face, with eyes that burned with desire & curiosity. "Don't tell me they think they'll be able to stop whatever that is by themselves?" he would ask her, he was some what of an expert when it came to evil & eradicating it. The Anbu had been unable to handle a few terrorists how did they hope to stop whatever this was. "This won't do I don't have the chakra...well I guess I'm overdue for one anyways." he would offhandedly say as he used some of the chakra already stored within his body, altering it with his demonic energies to transform it into a tainted senjutsu chakra. Placing a clawed finger upon his spine the runes & enzymes would spread across his flesh.

It was no small feat to be able to seal while ones chakra was slowly being absorbed, only a Master of the Sealing Arts could perform such a task. After a few seconds the seal had bound itself to his chakra system & genetic code. This particular seal was known as the Celestial Seal, it protected ones mind while empowering the spiritual energies of ones body. With this seal he'd be able to at least maintain some semblance of chakra regeneration, no doubt Akkuma sealing himself would unnerve the shadow behind him. But he had no intentions of using his seal against her, at least not today. "Here's what's going to happen...soon Reaper is going to order you to release me. I'm going to help deal with whatever is going on here & then the Anbu are going to release me as payment for services rendered, no doubt they'll want to try & indenture me into their service." he would say to her with a devilish grin turning to face in front of him once more, as he began walking forward waiting for his moment. Everyone needed something from the Demon, today the Anbu would find themselves in that position. Would they be willing to do what was required to get his co-operation? After all he was one of the finest brokers of this generation when it came to contracts.

[Snapshot, Still Active]
[De-Activating Chakra Sense]
[Scribed celestial Seal on Self]
[Cuffed & being transported]
[Reddington-like gloating, check]
[Path Taken; Compliance & Assisting the Anbu, for now]
[OOC: Whoop! Lets do this! Can't wait!]
MFT

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Slowly, or rapidly, depending on how prepped the were, ANBU officers began to flock toward where Kazuki was. His position had been made known so their congregation could happen fast and efficiently. He had not forget about Neophyte and their prisoner, how could he? Since the AiT was one of the few to answer back with more than a word of compliance. "Heard. This is Neophyte. I am still awaiting orders to transport the demon. I cannot leave a chakra-capable unattended," Although she had claimed she had not received any training at all, it would seem she was quite aware of proper protocol. Unfortunately their situation was critical and certain measures had to be taken. "This takes precedence. Bring him. We will use him." the Senju Overlord would order her. "Prepping for transport," she would reply, complying to his instructions. It was irrelevant if she thought this to be more hazardous than helpful. The situation in the Obsidian Palace was an emergency and they needed every able shinobi to defend their station. Being overrun was not within the realm of possibility there and the Silvery Haired Man would use everything in his power to maintain the status quo. He turned his focus to the defense of the area, positioning ANBU members at key positions that would funnel the invaders toward where he, and most of his forces, stood. "E.T.A. minus 90 seconds," Neophyte would broadcast, allowing the White Wolf to know she was on route with Akkuma and how much longer it would take them to reacah his position. "minus sixty." the AiT would note moments later.

"No one steps foot in this level and lives. We will not lose control of the Obsidian Palace to those that long forfeit any right to live at our side. Those that were thrown into the Pit, received such punishment because of crimes they have committed. We will show them no mercy and we will draw them back at any costs. Fame is here. Take it. It is yours. For Sunagakure." the Silvery Haired Man would usher his man to fight and defend Sand. Yes, it was quite ironic that a foreigner was trying to motivate them, but fate could be quite ironic. Assuming Neophyte and Akkuma were sufficiently near, they would hear. "Wood Style: Grand Gaia Impalement.". Dozens of wooden spikes would emerge from the wall on the pit, impaling several of the climbers which would fall to their demise. If the pair was sufficiently they would witness it all but they would also see something far more sinister. As the bodies fell and became broken by such a massive fall, bluish orbs would rose from the depths and seek Reaper, seemingly entering his body. In fact, not only those caused by his own actions, but of those from the other ANBU in the area. Sensing a presence behind him, the Deep Court Hybrid would turn his neck. Good, you have arrived. Defend this position at all costs, we cannot allowed them to establish a foothold. Dozens or more are climbing as we speak. The situation is dire. We are outnumbered but we will prevail." Kazuki would tell her. He had notice the Miroku Leader was bound by cuffs. This would, quite obviously, limit his fighting capability. "Leave his cuffs on." he would instruct. They were not so desperate yet.

OC:
This is quite simple. We are facing a horde that is bent on invading the surface.
The invaders look like this.
There's the three of us and 5 more ANBU versus a few hundred.
Treat this as if it was D&D adventure, you tell me what you wanna do and I'll tell you what happens.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEeEUPrIDao]Let the Night Fall[/url]]"]
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma continued onward before long the sound of battle would reach their ears, Reaper used an advanced wood style technique. Had whatever it was made it this far already? If so it would not take long for them to reach the village if they breached the Anbu's defenses. Should they do that it would only be a matter of time until his beloved was in danger. With that thought the demons pace quickened, Reaper came into view & as they did he saw a most curious sight. Souls were going into the being, few things devoured souls. It seemed Akkuma was not the only one who consumed souls, as if sensing their presence Reaper turned to look at them. Ordering them to defend the position at all costs, yet he didn't seem to mean that because in the same breath he ordered the demon remained cuffed.

The Dark Sage raised an eyebrow giving the Anbu a disbelieving look, he certainly didn't want to make his task easy. Dark chakra was exhaled from the Demon as he began walking forward arms cuffed behind him, using his Initiative the newly placed seal began to glow & crackle. Dark energies lashing out as he activated his Celestial Seal, his only means of counteracting the chakra sapping effects of these cuffs & this accursed building. The air around the demon got thick with dark chakra as he began walking towards the Pit & the defending Anbu. Were they novices no perimeter had been established, no safety net to ensure that not a single one got through. Walking passed Reaper he would begin to speak doing so that all the Anbu would hear him.

"There is no glory or fame here. If you do your job right those outside of these walls will never know how close they came to seeing their last day! There will be no praise, your only reward will be knowing that these things that threaten the village! Everything & everyone precious to us fell by our hands! Let them know with all of your strength that we will not falter! That no matter the force they throw at us we will not yield!" he would roar at the end of his attempt to lift there spirits & motivate them to be prepared to do whatever was needed to keep these creatures contained.

"We need a Black Blockade Tri-Flame formation activate immediately. I don't want a single one of these creatures getting passed us, am I clear?" he would order the Anbu, using his experience as a leader & his knowledge of Anbu techniques. Next he would perform a task that only a Summoner with his skill could perform. Those cuffed hands formed a flurry of handseals behind his back soon nine portals opened before the Demon. Eight hooded zombie-like creatures stepped from the voids & one flawlessly resurrected S-Rank Nara named Satoshi. They hooded zombies stood before the Pit while Satoshi remained at his Lords side, these creatures would have to get passed even more obstacles. If the Anbu listened to him those creatures would never see the light of day, let alone make it out of this hallway. For with the Black Blockade in place he would be able to put his plan into effect, their success depended on it. He was ready to fight & do what was necessary to win. But were they? Could they put their trust in him & his strategy?

MFT

[Actions:]
1: Use Initiative to Activate Akkuma's Celestial Seal Rank 1
2: Attempt to Inspire the Anbu/Motivate them to fight with him
3: Attempt to order them to cast Black Blockade with the special action Tri-Flame formation
4: Use Summoner special action to Cast Impure World Resurrection [Master Rank] & Corpse Seal [at Rank 1] modded at time of IWR
5: (Conditional; Tail whip/kick the life outta any enemy that comes near Akkuma/Anbu with remaining ap if needed. Preferably a Spartan-like kick back down the Pit, if done Akkuma will scream "This is Suuuuunnnnnna!" as he does so xD)

Edited to fix coding & add MFT

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"No one steps foot in this level and lives. We will not lose control of the Obsidian Palace to those that long forfeit any right to live at our side. Those that were thrown into the Pit, received such punishment because of crimes they have committed. We will show them no mercy and we will draw them back at any costs. Fame is here. Take it. It is yours. For Sunagakure."

She could Reaper rally the troops. She did not become inspired, however his words did resonate with her in another way. She could see everything, the creatures that scurried upward, the uneven stony face of the pit that disappeared into the depths. She could fear his booming voice echo back at her, clarifying the path and dictating the scene before her eyes ever saw it. Akkuma's pace hastened and Neophyte remained on Akkuma's heels as she wordlessly followed. There was a sense of dire anticipation as they drew closer, the sounds of heating hearts became louder, the skitter and the scraping climb...

"Wood Style: Grand Gaia Impalement.".

Shiori looked over the edge, she would see a herd of climbing, humanoid creatures. She did not know what they were, if they were the end result of one remaining in the pit for too long or if they were something else entirely but it did not matter to her. She had been in the pit before. "It is a long way down," she commented, her eyes fixed on the insurgence. She would watch as spikes of sharp wood jutted out from the side of the canyon, impaling some, knocking others off while still others likely found nifty handholds to hasten their approach. They were coming still.

She would halt her advance when she saw what came from the depths, she knew what came from the maw of the pit quite well. That is uncommon she thought to herself as she eyed 'Reaper' from afar and resumed her approach. Thankfully she was not hungry and even if she was she had sufficient self- control. There was only a handful of people that had a taste for souls.

She left Akkuma bound, she had no intention of setting him free.

"Leave his cuffs on."

...and Reaper appeared to agree. "Yes sir."

Miroku started to 'rally the troops' like something out of Braveheart.

"There is no glory or fame here. If you do your job right those outside of these walls will never know how close they came to seeing their last day! There will be no praise, your only reward will be knowing that these things that threaten the village! Everything & everyone precious to us fell by our hands! Let them know with all of your strength that we will not falter! That no matter the force they throw at us we will not yield!"

Perhaps he was inspiring, maybe he was talking out of his ass, which would be up to the moderator. A darkness seemed to emanate from the demon; runic symbols embossed in his flesh made their way to the surface transforming his form. His hands ran through an array, or so Akkuma thought so from behind his back. Was he successful or capable? Unknown -- she was not the moderator. However, she was capable and present as well. If a wall would lock them inside or if he failed, it would matter little even if the odds were twenty-plus to one. She started to run her hands through an array. She was casting a jutsu she knew somewhat well Sand Tsunami [Mastered] with AE Special Move Focus and Control via Elementalist. Once bound, they would no longer have a grip, they would fall. If they took something with them on their decent, all the better. Her hands would continue to run through a methodical array as sparks would some from off her fingertips. Thunderdome [Mastered] -- Gathering every bit of electricity from the surrounding area, the user causes a giant dome of electricity to encapsulate an area on the face of the incline. Yes, it would only trap up to three, but those that were not trapped but somplace below would have to either cross through or attempt to circumvent. Either was acceptable. Demonstrating the skills of a ninjutsuist primarily, she would continue with this display as her long, slender bandaged fingers would complete yet another wordless series of seals and a wave of water would come from behind her and split as it rushed past her on either side and let it drop over the side. Again, it mattered not if her water ran through the massive dome of lightning or if the electricity spread. That was a boon for her if it did. If not, while again only four would be struck who knows what they would take with them as they made their descent. Scorn of Aquarius [Mastered] using AE Move Spread and Control thanks to Elementalist.

Jutsus Cast:
Sand Tsunami [Mastered]
Thunderdome [Mastered]
Scorn of Aquarius [Mastered]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Kazuki was certain Akkuma never expected to remain with his hand cuffed while his life, and the rest of Sunagakure for that matter, was at risk. But the Senju Overlord was not there to please the Lord of the Miroku clan. He was there to be used after committing crimes against the state of Sunagakure by assaulting a Kage that had no quarrel with Sand. And although the White Wolf certainly could use the demon’s talents in defending the pass, he was quite adamant on not giving him more liberty than the necessary. Full freedom would only be granted if there was no other way to survive and stop the incoming assault. While there was a sliver of hope, Akkuma would remain as he was. There would be no need to look once the Miroku Lord activated a cursed seal. Reaper did not need to see the dark chakra to know what had happened. A life dabbling in such arts gave him a degree of knowledge that few could match and his senses were acutely attuned to such techniques. The Silvery Haired Man was quite aware of why a cursed seal had been activated. It was a way to counter the effects of the cuffs. A means to give the demon a fighting chance. Glowing with dark energy, the mercenary would approach the edge of the pit. ”There is no glory or fame here. If you do your job right those outside these walls will never know how close they came to seeing their last day! There will be no praise, your only reward will be knowing that these things that threaten the village! Everything & everyone precious to us fell by our hands! Let them know with all of your strength that we will not falter! That no matter the force they throw at us we will not yield!” he would speak, clearly trying to motivate the small taskforce. A few of the officers raised their heads to look at him, but the majority never indicated they had listened at all. In a sense, Akkuma had just stated the very same things the Occult Sennin did before. And since he was prisoner at the moment, they felt little inclination to listen to what he had to say.

”We need a Black Blockade Tri-Flame formation active immediately. I don’t want a single one of these creatures getting passed us, am I clear?” the Miroku Lord would order the ANBU around. Just like before, he was ignored. Unfortunately his suggestion was quite sound. ”Do what he said” the Deep Court Hybrid would instruct, acknowledging that the demon was doing the right thing. Moments later the Black Blockade had been placed. Between the edges of the Pit and them stood a barrier that should prevent any of those beings from reaching them. Akkuma was not over though, despite having his hands tied behind his back, he began forming handseals, ones that Kazuki was quite familiar with. Nine portals would appear before them. 8 zombies would emerge from the first eight, but the nine would suddenly collapse before the Impure World Resurrected Ninja could fully traverse to the real world. Parts of that corpse would remain on the floor. While the Miroku Lord tried to prepare himself for what was coming for them, Neophyte began unleashing a series of massive elemental attacks. Sand, followed by Lightning, followed by Water. A terrific show of ninjutsumanship. Something the Senju Overlord could appreciate, him being a Ninjutsu lover. With her attacks, dozens of creatures were dislodged from the wall and fell to their apparent demise, sometimes dragging a few more in their futile struggle to remain attached to stone they were climbing. Again, more bluish orbs would rise from the depths and enter Reaper’s body. He wasn’t making any conscious effort to garner those souls into himself, they were being attracted to him somehow. Despite their efforts, more enemies kept coming and the first invaders finally stepped foot on their level. Those that did and were not immediately removed, passed through the barrier as if it was not there at all. ”Cancel the Black Blockade. Regroup and remove them all.” the White Wolf would order the ANBU after witnessing their barrier was quite inefficient.

One of the ANBU was quicker to react and would punch the sternum of the nearest foe, launching the poor creature down the abyss again. The remaining forces would divide themselves and rush toward both Akkuma and Neophyte. But they couldn’t just focus on those that were at their level. More were coming and the tide could not be stopped, not easily at least. ”Akkuma find a way to cover your nose. Do not inhale this air.” the Silvery Haired Man would instruct. Immediately, his hands would race through a long and intricate row of handseals, whose end result was the appearance of a looming forest near the edge of the Pit.

OC:
Each of you get to control 2 ANBU NPCs. The remaining one will be mine.
They are capped A Rank. Full access to ANBU Ninjutsu and Unharmed Taijutsu.
Ten enemies reached us with 200 hundred more coming.
Each enemy is to be considered capped C Rank. Weak individually but strong in number.
They are only capable of using unharmed taijutsu up to C Rank.

I used Evergreen Thicket - Rank 2 - Special Action.
Followed by Sleeping Forest - Rank 2 - Special Action: Lost Woods

All remaining creatures will use Dynamic Entry - Rank 2 followed by Dynamic Finish -Rank 2
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
OOC: (Apologies on the wait lost my post was too devastated to re-do at the time, had to do it on my tablet. Anyways here it is now)

Akkuma was not surprised that most of the Anbu didn't seem to heed his rally speech, though he noticed a had drawn the attention of some of the shadows. They chose not to listen to his request for a barrier, fortunately Reaper saw the logic in his strategy & issued the order. Though what happened next was quite surprising the Demon failed to summon his most subordinate Satoshi. Something that had never occurred before, perhaps it was the chakra cuffs or maybe it was whatever force dwelt within the depths below. All he knew was that when he saw those dismembered limbs fall to the ground that this could suddenly get more difficult.

While his zombies prepared themselves before him, the elements were utilized in a great display of Ninjutsu. After the onslaught more souls rose from the depths seeking out the being known as Reaper. How curious these Sunans were, he'd certainly have to learn more about the shinobi. What happened next not only surprised him but caught him off guard, the creatures moved through the Tri-flame blockade as if it wasn't even there. Reaper ordered for the Blockade to be cancelled & for their forces to regroup. The blockade fell fortunately a nearby Anbu was quick to react placing a decisive strike to the creatures sternum sending it back from whence it came. Two Anbu rallied beside the demon, he wondered if it had anything to do with his speech. Next Reaper asked that Akkuma find some way to cover his nose, a request that irked the demon.

The demons gaze slid to the Anbu nearest him "Would you mind?" with a nod the Anbu reached over holding the demons nose while he did his best to not inhale. Mere seconds after a small forest began to erupt from the earth, soon after what he could only assume would be poison air was released. Deciding to take advantage of the opportunity provided the Sage used his Initiative & sheer will power to force his Curse Seal to its next level. Runic glyphs would spread further over his body as more horns protruded from his head, these were smaller then his two main horns. They seemed to grow in a crown-like formation atop his head, dark chakra began to pulsate from the demon even more.

With a mental thought the eight zombies dashed forward each picking their own target, they would attempt to devour their enemies flesh. Clawing & biting at them his zombies would be essential to distracting the creatures. For each one of his zombies that fell another would soon rise, for that was the power of his Corpse Soil technique. Once more his hands flew into familiar handseals as he attempted to summon his subordinate Satoshi again. The void would open before him this time he hoped he would have more success. Next the Sage ran through a different set of summoning jutsu, this one was to summon one of the most famous demons in the Shinobi world. Zangyaku a being of great power & cruelty.

Akkuma wondered if they would be surprised that he held a contract with the Yaokai, but then again perhaps they wouldn't. After all he was summoning undead denizens, it wasn't much of a stretch to summon creatures from different realms. But for a Sage & Master of the summoning arts such as himself those creatures were commonplace in his life. His zombies would be battling with the creatures while the Anbu stood guard, prepared to use Roaring Combination on any foe who made it passed the summons. Not too mention whatever attacks were to be launched by those behind him. Should any foes make it passed those before the demon he would proceed to beat the creature, until he was certain it was dealt with. Utilizing his massive size, great physical strength & martial training.

MFT

Actions:
Akkuma:
1: Use Initiative to Rank Celestial Seal to rank 2
2: Re-cast IWR to Summon Satoshi
3: Cast Contract Summoning with Contract Mastery to Summon ZangyakuZangyaku[/url]
4: Use remaining AP to wail on any other foes. [Basic Attacks]
Zombies: 8
1: Each using all ap to attack the creatures
Anbu 1:
1: Assist Akkuma with not inhaling poison
Anbu 2:
2: Use Roaring Combination on any foes who get passed the zombies/summons.
Edited to fix coding was irking me xD

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
iJ17dUw.jpg

There were just too many of them. Shiori could launch jutsu after justu at them, she could sing a wretched melody that would wash over every last one of them and force them to lose their grip but in doing so she would risk her own liberty. Doing such would exceed her chakra stores, by the 60th she would likely pass out and be forced to entrust her safety to others. That was not something she was willing to do, forego her consciousness for the victory in exchange for losing control. Ninjutsu was the most common skill-set for a shinobi and she was an exceptional caster even if her skills truly lied in a realm of lies. She would cast a familiar jutsu, one both Akkuma and Kazuki knew well, the irony of having so many sages in one place. Bony, half-rotted fingers thrust through the hard earthen floor and no less than a dectet of undead rose from the floor. Their staggering, ataxic gait and their twisted carriage seemed secondary to the stench. Neophyte extended a bandaged finger and said not a word as he directed the horde to initiate an assault.

The edges of the cliff seemed to break away and the massive canyon before them opened wider, the distant still floor littered with crimson jewels, the ANBU in a fox mask seemed to have a plan. "Kick 'em in the balls!" OK, well... he was no wordsmith but he did have a plan. It was not a very complicated plan, it involved the pit they were already standing on the edge of and kicking them back down as they crested over the edge. "C'mon you weirdos! I aint scadda ya!"
Kick!

The second ANBU was a bit more serious than the first, "Friends... it is often said that I like war. Friends, I like war. No. Friends, I LOVE war." His voice was eerily calm as he stretched out his arms to either side. Sparks of electrical energy seemed to come off of him. Focusing chakra into a force of magnetic energy, the ANBU wearing a crow's face to emitted a burst of electromagnetic chakra around him. The powerful effects of this jutsu would be just as impairing as they are destructive; this jutsu not only harms those caught within the radius, but also disrupts their chakra coils to impair jutsu use and hopefully their ability to climb. This technique is a double edged sword however as he risked his own chakra doing so, making this technique as disabling as possible.

"You're such a drama queen Crow, BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA THEM!" The fox announced. Yes, the two of them were real winners, their sanity might in fact be in question but their battle prowess regardless of their mental facilities was impressive.
Kick!

Kick!

Kick!

The santaru was obviously working himself up as a storm started to brew overhead despite their presence in this subterranean space. "I LOVE defensive lines. I love sieges, charges, mop-up operation and retreats!"</B><i></i> The storm started to converge overhead, the clouds becoming like a thick smoke. Flashes of light highlighted the darkened edges of the thunderheads as a trio of lightning bolts escaped from the sky, The snaking, arcing currents of pure electrical energy attempted to strike down the nearest climbers as they made their way to the top. "Wars across prairies, across streams, in the forest, the desert, the frozen tundra... in the sky or under the ground, I love every act of war that can occur upon this earth!" His voice seemed to raise with a maddened excitement as a cold wind started to blow.

"Well I love knuckle sammiches, GO BACK INTO THE KITCHEN!" The fox attempted to push another one of those things back to hell.
Kick!

Kick!

The air grew cold. Neophyte shivered as she crossed her arms across her chest. "The hell you doing crow!" Her teeth chattered violently as she forced her fingers continue the array. She bit her finger and with the modesty of a breastfeeding mother concealed the red sands that escaped her finger as she summoned Zangyaku, calling upon the past she had made so many years ago.

The crow did not seem to care about the cold or the electromagnetic pulse that was likely powerful enough to draw his allies to their knees. "Blow our enemies to smithereens with our thunder and our jutsus, our fire and our rains! We have drawn lines in this battle and I shiver with joy in battle. I love it when I see them get tossed high into the air..." The hail and the snow started to rain down on them. Small pellets of rock hard ice battered their bodies, each and every one.
Kick!

"Woohoo!"
Kick!

Kick!

A dark and ominous miasma would come from the ground around them as Neophytes summon took form. The yokai summon was unique in that the form was never the same, but having a preference for the defilement of innocence it often came as a small child and it was that trope again that the monster would employ. A low guffaw, far too baritone to belong to such a mischievous looking small child escaped her tiny frame.
Kick!

If any remain, the zombies rushed the edge, their shriveled limbs attempting to tear away at grasping arms as these escapees tried to break out. Some would get knocked off and when it happened the causal zombie would let out a victory growl in response to the satisfying thump on the bottom once it was heard. Meanwhile shivering fingers would continue on with yet another array.

"Enemies cut to pieces from a sword's blade! There is nothing like tactical experiences where I get to blow something up. AHAHAHAHA!"

Wide-eyed Neophyte could not help but look over at the crow, he was obviously a young man she could hear it in his voice but he was also out of his goddamned mind! "Get a hold of yourself crow!<i></i> She stepped back, further away from the edge and further away from the erratic and dangerous ANBU.
Kick!

"We got this crow-man. We got all this asskickery!"
Kick!

He was not calming down, a surge -- an unseen but felt electrical impulse potentially sent three reeling back. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a fresh recruit stabbing over and over into the bloated chest of a long-dead enemy. The sight of deserters being strung up from a street lamp is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made by prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're being cut down."<i></i> As uncomfortable as it was, he actually had to make a personal adjustment just then.
<B>Kick!

"Duuuuuude...."
Kick!

Nearly blue from cold Shiori's fingers finished their final array, summoning a sandworm that would come barreling through the tunnel behind her to the edge of the precipice despite the driving rain. "How many are left?" Neophyte shouted her inquiry as she commanded her summons to make their way towards the edge. She took another step back, shaking from the cold. Her arms ached and the air felt thin. She staggered and tripped.

"Dun matter!" That one ANBU has having a field day. The other... well, perhaps him and these escapees needed to have a bit of time alone. The ANBU certainly do attract all kinds.

What Happened?
2.5 Seconds | ANBU 1 casts Pit of Crison Tears [Mastered] using AE special move overpower.
2.5 Seconds | Neophyte creates 10 zombies
3.0 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
3.0 Seconds | ANBU 2 uses Polarity Storm -- Polarity Overload [Mastered] to target everyone in the battle, including themselves using the debilitate effect to attempt to disable these climbing monstrosities' grip. This uses AE special move debilitate.
3.5 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
4.0 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
4.5 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
5.0 Seconds | ANBU 2 casts Storm Call, targeting one of these creatures with the three lightning bolts.
5.0 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
5.5 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
6.0 Seconds | ANBU 2 casts Storm Control [Rank 3] using Hail and Snow Chill, attempting to damage his enemies.
6.0 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
6.5 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
7.0 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
7.0 Seconds | Neophyte summons Zangyaku.
7.5 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
7.5 Seconds | The ten zombies attempt to sparta kick 10 climbers back into the pit.
8.0 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
8.0 Seconds | ANBU 2 uses EMP [Mastered] to knock two enemies back into the pit. Using AE move Spread.
8.5 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
9.0 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
9.5 Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
10. Seconds | ANBU 1 uses Sparta kick to knock these rampaging creatures into the pit or off the cliff.
10. Seconds | ANBU 2 uses EMP [Mastered] to knock two enemies back into the pit. Using AE move overcharge.
10. Seconds | Neophyte summons Terror of the Dunes [Mastered]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
The enemies kept coming, but the defenders were doing a terrific job of containing the assault with minimum casualties. Both Akkuma and Neophyte summoned zombies. Such an odd occurrence, three individuals, three Dark Sages, but the only one that had abstained from summoning anything had been the master at it, Senju Kazuk. Once again, the Miroku Lord summoned a stronger kind of zombie. At the same time, and again quite an irony, both the Ait and the foreigner brought forth Zangyaku. Because this demon had the ability to shift his appearance in a constant manner, no two Zangyakus were alike. And why was it ironic? Because all three were possessors of the Youkai contract, just like all three were summoners of the dead. Did their similarities end there? Certainly so. The Senju Overlord was quite aware that Akkuma had a certain liking for souls, just like him, but for all intent, Neophyte was a regular human. If only he knew that she was just Mother Suna in disguise. As soon as one of the ANBU created an ionic storm disrupting each and any new attempts of attack, Reaper stopped everything and focused on maintaining his gloomy forest. Any creatures that reached the edge and climbed over, fell prey to the eerie and sleepy air that exuded from his trees and were then easily dispatched by the combined assault of zombies and spartan kicks from the ANBU. Plenty of those also rapidly lost their grip and fell to their doom. Each death meant one more soul/essence drawn into the White Wolf. But he was not actively seeking those. Perhaps there was something else doing that for him.

As dozens upon dozens of creatures fell before their combined assault, a massive roar that shook the ceiling was heard by all. The creatures momentarily stopped their advance and retreated to the edge of the precipice. A second, even bigger roar echoed. Dust dropped from the stone ceiling. A few of their foes dropped to their deaths due to being startled by what was drawing near. But several more climbed over. At least 30 stood there now, growling, clawing the air, but not moving. After a third roar, all 30 rushed forward as if possessed by a frenzy. Immediately 20 more climbed over.

OC:
Since Shiori did so for hers anyway, Akkuma you can select a single elemental jutsu for each of your ANBU.
130 enemies remain.
But there is something else, bigger, stronger, way more dangerous coming our way.
2 rounds to reach us.​
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
To say that this day had been interesting so far would be an understatement, the elements were utilized in an immensely devastating barrage. The demon was not afraid of the cold his body was brilliant at adapting, but he wondered just how long this battle could go on for. When would the surrounding structure give in or worse yet when would they be overwhelmed. Neophyte had even more surprises revealing herself to be a Dark Sage, one more identifier he had for the woman. Satoshi stood before his Master assessing the situation before him, two versions of Zangyaku were summoned. The Contract Master was well aware of Zangyaku's skill. It seemed Neophyte had more in-common with the demon then he had thought initially.

This battlefield was a field of death, the elements were being wielded to a horrifying effect. Souls flew passed them to the shadow known as Reaper, he would be gaining quite the impressive stores of spiritual energy. They drove the enemies back to the precipice of the Pit when there was a massive roar that shook the walls. Those creatures began to stop their advance & Satoshi looked towards his Lord knowing Akkuma would feel compelled to respond. There was a second louder then the first that seemed to disturb the creatures that now amassed at the edge of the Pit. The Demonic Sage built chakra up, transforming it all into demonic energy. Akkuma's muscles bulged as he transformed into his Demonic Form, his already massive form growing even greater in stature. Those cuffs unable to withstand the growth of the demonic being, breaking against the marble-like dark chakra flesh.

A third roar echoed around them & the creatures burst towards their barricade of the dead. Akkuma stepped forward leaning into a resounding roar, his jaw opening in an almost snake-like manner. It was technique that made the air thick with dark chakra & would shake the walls around them. His answer of acceptance to what he considered an open challenge to anything brave enough to accept. Utilizing a Demonic Challenge the sound would travel for miles, echoing around them whatever this was it wasn't the only monster here. Satoshi looked to his Lord & adjusted his gloves "Shall we give our Anbu brethren a chance to recuperate?" he asked the demon. Akkuma's gaze fell upon Satoshi & the undead ninja was once more reminded of how terrifying his Lord could be.

For that gaze was full of bloodlust & burned with a mad delight. "Yes, why don't we take the our unwanted guests somewhere else Satoshi." walking towards the horde Akkuma & his summon would approach the corpses his other zombies pushing a path for them. Once in position shadows would erupt from the Nara enveloping the Sage & his summons, along with every one of the monstrous creatures that he deemed an enemy. In this case the creatures that attempted to overrun them again. This tangible darkness engulfed all those deemed an enemy & would lash out at the creatures accordingly. Akkuma's zombies surrounded Satoshi while Zangyaku unleashed waves of dark & poisonous energy pulsating from the shadowy figure in waves.

Those two anbu stayed outside the veil to target any who would survive the void of darkness before them. "Let's do this quickly...I need to find the source of this. We can't allow whatever lies ahead to reach the surface..." he would say to his forces calmly, knowing that they were more then capable of handling this current situation. Satoshi would allow anything into the void if it wished, but anything wishing to exit would find itself battling his will. Akkuma stood there in the darkness his senses alive from all the chakra around them, today he would destroy everything that threatened this village he had failed in at the Exams. He would not allow himself to make the same mistakes there would be no hesitation, not mercy shown against these foes.

MFT

Actions:
Akkuma
1: CRPJ - Demonic Challenge to Answer/Respond to Roar
2: Form of the Demon Demonic Ancestry
3: Order Satoshi to use Shadow Dimension Nara ult to trap Akkuma, zombies, Satoshi, Zangyaku, creatures. [Conditional allow anything to enter, but resist it leaving. Auto damage effect Targets everything in dome except Akkuma's Summons, Anbu [Npc's, Neophyte, Reaper & Ally Summons]]
Zombies
1: Be meat shields for Satoshi in the Shadow Dimension
2: Use Shadow Dimension to end the threat to Suna according to his Lords will
Zangyaku
1: Use Venomous Bite on enemy creatures
Anbu 1 & 2
1: Use Desert Tendrils Special Action on any creatures that make it out/through the Shadow Dimension.

Maintains:
Celestial Seal - R2
Snapshot Jutsu - MR
Contract Summoning Jutsu - MR
Corpse Soil Jutsu - MR
Chakra Sense Jutsu - MR

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
iJ17dUw.jpg

Neophyte
|
ANArQiJ.png

Crow
|
gaR3VPC.png

Fox
[/col3]

A stormcloud swirled overhead, bitter winds and hail rained down. Flashes of light illuminated these ominous clouds. A trio of lightning bolts shot out, the snaking, twisting streak of pure electrical energy had a cruel intent and tried to strike down three climbers. The space on the plateau was getting cramped as more and more creatures were summoned, filling the little open space left. Zangyaku looked more like a deviant grammar school child with a mischievous grin. "Heee-yah!" 'She' would attempt to kick off one of the climbers as they reached over the edge.

The zombies would lumber and lurch, pushing those that crested the edge of the platform they shared back into the depths (Sparta kick). They let out triumphant moans as some of their enemies cascaded off. The scent of their rotting was overwhelming.

The Crow continues his dramatic tirade, cackling like a madman as he announced his continued love for war. "We will not be sent screaming into oblivion. Let's drag them out of bed by the hair, and remind them of what we are! We will remind them of what it feels like to live in fear. We will remind them of the sound our boots make against their throats. Our rifles are against the back of their head cocked and ready to fire! Ha Ha!"

Fox was still screaming "Kick 'em in the balls!" each time he kicked them into oblivion in erm... their balls or at the very least the general region they should have been found. He was pumping his fists in the air, leaving it to questioning spectators between himself and the Crow which one was the sane one.

Neophyte had no speech or mad-person ramblings, in fact the other two were giving her a migraine. But they had it right, it was a lot easier to continually knock these creatures back off the edge and into potential oblivion than it was to face them in such a narrow battle space. They would not have the chakra to do such. Her hands would complete an array of handseals and a clone that looked like her would form alongside of her. The two of them would get to work knocking off the enemies as they made their way over. "I have no idea what these things are!" She finally shouted remembering what was in the base of the pit but having no way of knowing if that was what was stirring now. It could not be -him- that was a village-wide threat that they would not be able to survive. Were these simply walkers? Hunter spawn? "We should collapse this shaft," she reasoned.

::Actions::
  • 0.00 Seconds | Neophyte maintains zombies and Terror of the Dunes [Mastered].
    0.00 Seconds | ANBU 1 maintains Pit of Crison Tears [Mastered]
    0.00 Seconds | ANBU 2 maintains Storm Call and Storm Control [Rank 3] using Hail and Snow Chill, attempting to damage his enemies.
    • He calls down three lightning bolts to strike three of the climbers.
    0.83 Seconds | Zangyaku uses Sparta kick to knock creatures as they come over the edge back into the pit.
    1.00 Seconds | Terror of the Dunes attempts to knock a creature off the edge (Sparta Kick).
    1.67 Seconds | Zangyaku uses Sparta kick to knock creatures as they come over the edge back into the pit.
    2.00 Seconds | Terror of the Dunes attempts to knock a creature off the edge (Sparta Kick).
    2.00 Seconds | ANBU 2 casts EMP [Mastered] targeting 2 enemies aiming the knockback so that they would also fall off the side of the platform they are sharing.
    2.50 Seconds | Neophyte casts Sand Clone [Mastered].
    2.50 Seconds | Zangyaku uses Sparta kick to knock creatures as they come over the edge back into the pit.
    3.00 Seconds | Terror of the Dunes attempts to knock a creature off the edge (Sparta Kick).
    3.00 Seconds | Neophyte joins the ANBU in trying to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    3.33 Seconds | Zangyaku uses Sparta kick to knock creatures as they come over the edge back into the pit.
    3.50 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    3.66 Seconds | The Sand Clone joins the ANBUs and Neophyte in attempting to knock the enemies into the pit (Sparta Kick).
    4.00 Seconds | Terror of the Dunes attempts to knock a creature off the edge (Sparta Kick).
    4.00 Seconds | ANBU 2 casts EMP [Mastered] targeting 2 enemies aiming the knockback so that they would also fall off the side of the platform they are sharing.
    4.00 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    4.17 Seconds | Zangyaku uses Sparta kick to knock creatures as they come over the edge back into the pit.
    4.50 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    4.82 Seconds | The Sand Clone joins the ANBUs and Neophyte in attempting to knock the enemies into the pit (Sparta Kick).
    5.00 Seconds | Terror of the Dunes attempts to knock a creature off the edge (Sparta Kick).
    5.00 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    5.00 Seconds | Zangyaku uses Sparta kick to knock creatures as they come over the edge back into the pit.
    5.00 Seconds | Zombies 1-10 knock the creatures that crested over the edge with Sparta Kick.
    5.50 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    5.83 Seconds | Zangyaku uses Sparta kick to knock creatures as they come over the edge back into the pit.
    5.98 Seconds | The Sand Clone joins the ANBUs and Neophyte in attempting to knock the enemies into the pit (Sparta Kick).
    6.00 Seconds | Terror of the Dunes attempts to knock a creature off the edge (Sparta Kick).
    6.00 Seconds | ANBU 2 casts EMP [Mastered] targeting 2 enemies aiming the knockback so that they would also fall off the side of the platform they are sharing.
    6.00 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    6.50 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    6.67 Seconds | Zangyaku uses Sparta kick to knock creatures as they come over the edge back into the pit.
    7.00 Seconds | Terror of the Dunes attempts to knock a creature off the edge (Sparta Kick).
    7.00 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    7.14 Seconds | The Sand Clone joins the ANBUs and Neophyte in attempting to knock the enemies into the pit (Sparta Kick).
    7.50 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    7.50 Seconds | Zangyaku uses Sparta kick to knock creatures as they come over the edge back into the pit.
    8.00 Seconds | Terror of the Dunes attempts to knock a creature off the edge (Sparta Kick).
    8.00 Seconds | ANBU 2 casts EMP [Mastered] targeting 2 enemies aiming the knockback so that they would also fall off the side of the platform they are sharing.
    8.00 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    8.30 Seconds | The Sand Clone joins the ANBUs and Neophyte in attempting to knock the enemies into the pit (Sparta Kick).
    8.33 Seconds | Zangyaku uses Sparta kick to knock creatures as they come over the edge back into the pit.
    8.50 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    9.00 Seconds | Terror of the Dunes attempts to knock a creature off the edge (Sparta Kick).
    9.00 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    9.17 Seconds | Zangyaku uses Sparta kick to knock creatures as they come over the edge back into the pit.
    9.46 Seconds | The Sand Clone joins the ANBUs and Neophyte in attempting to knock the enemies into the pit (Sparta Kick).
    9.50 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    10.0 Seconds | Terror of the Dunes attempts to knock a creature off the edge (Sparta Kick).
    10.0 Seconds | ANBU 2 casts EMP [Mastered] targeting 2 enemies aiming the knockback so that they would also fall off the side of the platform they are sharing.
    10.0 Seconds | Neophyte continues to knock the creatures back into the pit with Sparta Kick.
    10.0 Seconds | Zombies 1-10 knock the creatures that crested over the edge with Sparta Kick.
    10.0 Seconds | Zangyaku uses Sparta kick to knock creatures as they come over the edge back into the pit.

74 Enemies in total have been targeted.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Army versus Army. Zombie-like creatures on one side versus actual zombies, demon lords, ANBU officers, ANBU-in-Training, a Sennin and a prisoner. And surprisingly, they were doing quite fine so far. Yes, their enemies outnumbered them easily, but they were just cannon fodder. Easily dispatched as long as they were able to throw over the precipice. A massive roar echoed three times and after enduring the first two, Akkuma answered the challenged with one of his own. Kazuki gave him a sideways look as if he was telling him Get a grip son., but ultimately he said nothing. Whatever was coming chose to remain silent. As the mass of enemies rushed forward, the Miroku Lord’s band walked to meet them, but he had a plan ready. His newest zombie, a being of much power, at least compared to the ordinary zombies each of them could summon, brought forth an orb of shadows that enveloped them. The Senju Overlord smirked. So Akkuma had a Nara Impure World Resurrection zombie. Too bad, he was a lord of Shadows. Whatever Satoshi could do would be child’s play compared what the Deep Court Hybrid could pull. The ANBU officers kept pushing back creature after creature. And the more that fell, the more souls/essences were drawn to the White Wolf. Time passed by without any of them realizing, since they were so focused on defeating their enemies and staving Sunagakure’s destruction. They were so drawn into what they were doing, neither realized the creatures eventually stopped coming altogether, only coming to their senses when they saw they were void of enemies to push back. ”We should collapse this shaft.” Neophyte would reason. ”Maybe, but not before we end this. Collapsing it now will only delay this invasion, not stop it. There are more shafts and we cannot collapse them all.” Reaper told her. As soon as he stopped talking, a fourth massive roar echoed through the halls. It was not easy to ascertain, but it seemed to be much closer than before. Whatever was coming to get them was near and they had been too busy to do anything about it. ”It seems they are giving us a breather. Take this chance to recover. I am afraid our next challenge will not be an easy one.”

OC:
Between both of you, you have destroyed 100 creatures. 30 remain.
However, they are simply gripping the wall and not finishing the climb.
Something bigger and more powerful (Boss) is coming and it won’t be as easy as these ones were.​
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma heard their foes fall one by one as they were torn asunder by the shadows that surrounded them & their bodies crumbling from Zangyaku's toxic pulses. The demon couldn't hear the speech being given by the frenzy filled shadow but if he could've he'd have been inclined to give the man a job as a war messenger. Together the defenders managed to destroy a huge amount of the creatures that opposed them, to the point that the creatures now held back no longer entering the void of darkness. Satoshi spoke to him "My Lord it seems the creatures have stopped advancing..." the demon was disappointed this couldn't be all they had.

"Call back the void Satoshi..." he would say to his subordinate who immediately did as he was commanded. The shadows retreated back to their master, revealing a the scene around them. Akkuma saw that indeed no more enemies proceeded over the cliffs precipice Satoshi lit a smoke passing it to his Lord. Taking a deep inhale he listened to the words exchanged between Neophyte & Reaper. "I do not believe it will." he said calmly with an exhale of smoke. To prove this he de-activated his Curse Seal his form slightly shifting, but still monstrous. That massive frame of his turning to face Neophyte "Neophyte..." he called to her through the maelstrom of weather that surrounded them all.

That shark-like grin upon his face as he said his next words to her "Is that fear I hear in your voice? For someone with our knowledge...for you to act like this..." he balled his hands into fists crushing the cigarette in his rage. A fire burning within those eyes as a Darkness emanated from him, the aura dark & deadly. "Perhaps you need a reminder of the strength we possess?" he would say to the Anbu who had been torturing him only moments ago. Turning back to face the cliff his hands ran flew a flurry of handseals & a massive void opened before him. Four chains flying out from the void & ensnaring four of the zombies he had summoned dragging them towards the void. They clawed at the earth trying to resist but were swallowed by the void, with the payment made more chains flew out dragging the bodies of the dead creatures around them. Within moments a massive creature stepped out of the void, its massive skeletal body a monstrous Graveyard Amalgamation.

This is one of the many weapons that could be wielded by those with his skill set. Satoshi took a step back even he had never seen this creation used, this creation was versatile in its uses but he wasn't finished yet. Next he reached down into the darkest depths of his body & unleashed the hate that he kept quelled with his love for Seika. But he could no longer do that he needed to acknowledge & accept it as a part of who he was, no longer hiding his nature. For they now needed a monster a true being of evil, for to destroy this evil they would need a greater one. It lashed out at everything around him friend & foe a like. To any who failed to resist this monstrous ability they would find part of their life force torn from them to heal & rejuvenate his own energies. A truly dark ability only those with the horror that targeted everything without discrimination. A Dark Invitation to any who would engage the field of battle while the Dark Sage was present making his mere presence a threat to everyone.

Satoshi stood in disbelief what was happening to the man he called Master he'd never seen him go this far to protect anything before. "Devour everything...consume them all...even death cannot defy me." as he said these words quietly something changed about the demon. If they looked closely they would see the many curse seals that once littered his body fading, almost as if his body rejected them completely. Becoming one with his true nature there was no humanity in his gaze now, those eyes void of emotion. Replaced by a hunger that wished to devour everything in this world. Never had Akkuma allowed himself to take things this far, he had always kept some semblance of his humanity. Now he no longer contained that maelstrom of chaos, embracing his true nature. An Avatar of Chaos now in mind, body & spirit Satoshi hoped the Fates would watch over them all.

Akkuma stood there stones & sand rising around him from the power that flowed from him. The creature walked towards the precipice of the cliff edge to look down on the creatures that waited below. It stood there like some monstrous guardian its marble-like skin giving of a dark glow, its eyes burning with dark energy as it waited for the creature that had challenged it earlier. Should those creatures below make any moves without a word the remaining zombies would dive from the cliff face upon the creatures climbing the surface. Satoshi would send out shadowy tendrils to pierce the creatures halting there progress. Zangyaku would bite into any creature that got close to his contract holder, all the while the Monstrous creature known as Akkuma would stay still waiting for his foe.

MFT
Actions:
Akkuma:
1: Order Satoshi to de-activate Shadow Dimension
2: De-activate Curse Seal
3: Summon Graveyard Amalgamation (Sacrificing four zombies to fit the 5 allowed with the new corpse soil & sacrificing one for the Soul Harvest Satoshi)
4: Dark Invitation - Activating for the first time

Zombies:
1: Attack creatures even if it means diving off cliff to attack

Satoshi:
1: De-Activate Shadow Dimension
2: Light a smoke & pass it to Akkuma
3: Use Shadow Tendrils to protect Akkuma

Zangyaku:
1: Bite into & throw off any zombies who get close to Akkuma

Graveyard Amalgamation:
1: -Summon Sickness?-

OOC: Edited to fix
Also I can still have one more Creation jutsu active can't I? (2 creation active normally + 1 from Summoner Ability +1 from Dark Sage meaning I should have one more creation jutsu slot since I have three active? That is if Contract Summoning isn't a creation type which I think it isn't. Just checking for next round)

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
iJ17dUw.jpg

Neophyte
|
ANArQiJ.png

Crow
|
gaR3VPC.png

Fox
[/col3]

She continued to knock the creatures as they climbed over the edge off, back into the dark, deep pit. Eventually the creatures caught on, that would be the logical progression if these being were indeed sentient. Their advanced halted and they hung precariously to the vertical climb. Akkuma, being one for the drama commanded that his lemmings to disrupt the horde's advance. The Fox let out a maniacal laugh, it was the sort of sound a chemically imbalanced man would make. Apparently there were no balls left to kick. His hands would complete one ninjutsu array after another, this proficiency despite his lack of vernacular was astonishing. As each ninjutsu attack went off, the earth would rumble and spikes of hardened would would jut out from the side of the cliff potentially impaling the seemingly endless horde. With each success his hoarse maddened laughter would echo the length of the natural, dark canyon.

"I AM THE MASTER OF THE MORNING WOOD!"

Yeah... better to not ask. Perhaps Kazuki and Roku should screen their ANBU better in the future or maybe his extremely awkward battle cries are a part of his potentially sociopathic charm.

The Crow, he was continuing his war speech. Silence would be a welcomed sound for the masked Ancient. "If you have not heard me say it already, I fucking love war!" A force would knock back several of the Crow's opponents likely time and time again. "The smell of blood. The haze of gun-smoke. The cling of blades meeting and the boom of an explosive blast! A shiver of excitement runs up my spine every time I feel it. Can you feel it? I can! For the glory of the Kazeking!" Scary part is -- none of this was an act for either chatterbox. It was even worse when they interrogated someone.

As for Neophyte, the 'novice' among them, she was going to let Akkuma feel whatever misguided sense of victory he might feel in response to her uncertainty. If there was something as big as Orochi, they would be dead so it could not be that. Still, there was something big enough down there to cause this level of displacement... or much like the two ANBU making all this commotion it was all for show. "I assure you, we have no commonality between us," she replied in a grave tone. There was few things he despised more than demons and even half-breeds. She could taste the bitter bile in her mouth after the notion of a similar nature slipped into her head. While Akkuma forgone his humanity, Shiori did nothing, she was holding her hand close to her chest. Her spawn were doing a good enough job keeping these creatures at bay. Being one for drama and apparently the spotlight much like the two ANBU smucks who were having the time of their lives fighting for King and country.

Shiori listened to Reaper's recommendation and slumped against the wall while her creatures did her dirty-work.

What Happened?
0.00 Seconds | Neophyte maintains her zombies, Terror of the Dunes [Mastered] and Sand Clone [Mastered]. Shiori turns the zombies to dust.
0.00 Seconds | ANBU 1 maintains Pit of Crimson Tears [Mastered]
0.00 Seconds | ANBU 2 maintains Storm Call and Storm Control [Rank 3] using Hail and Snow Chill, attempting to damage his enemies.
  • He calls down three lightning bolts to strike three of the climbers.
0.00 Seconds | Shiori waits/rests. She wants to see what is coming up.
2.00 Seconds | Shiori's Terror of the Dunes attempts to sweep its massive tail over the edge of the cliff to knock off any clinging climbers.
2.00 Seconds | ANBU 2 casts EMP [Mastered] targeting 2 enemies aiming the knockback so that they would also fall off the side of the platform they are sharing.
3.00 Seconds | ANBU 1 casts Grand Gaia Impalement [Mastered] with AE special move spread to include a fourth target attempting to attack the climbers.
4.00 Seconds | Shiori's Terror of the Dunes attempts to sweep its massive tail over the edge of the cliff to knock off any clinging climbers.
4.00 Seconds | ANBU 2 casts EMP [Mastered] targeting 2 enemies aiming the knockback so that they would also fall off the side of the platform they are sharing.
5.00 Seconds | Shiori's lemmings (zombies) flee off the edge attempting to take a climber with them.
5.77 Seconds | Shiori's Sand Clone casts Sand Shower [Rank 1] on two targets.
6.00 Seconds | Shiori's Terror of the Dunes attempts to sweep its massive tail over the edge of the cliff to knock off any clinging climbers.
6.00 Seconds | ANBU 2 casts EMP [Mastered] targeting 2 enemies aiming the knockback so that they would also fall off the side of the platform they are sharing.
6.00 Seconds | ANBU 1 casts Grand Gaia Impalement [Mastered] with AE special move overcharge attempting to attack the climbers.
8.00 Seconds | Shiori's Terror of the Dunes attempts to sweep its massive tail over the edge of the cliff to knock off any clinging climbers.
8.00 Seconds | ANBU 2 casts EMP [Mastered] targeting 2 enemies aiming the knockback so that they would also fall off the side of the platform they are sharing.
8.00 Seconds | ANBU 1 casts Vine Tangle [Mastered] on a climber with AE move focus in an attempt to force them to lose their grip.
9.24 Seconds | Shiori's Sand Clone casts Sinkhole Fist [Mastered] at one target.
10.0 Seconds | Shiori's Terror of the Dunes attempts to sweep its massive tail over the edge of the cliff to knock off any clinging climbers.
10.0 Seconds | ANBU 2 casts EMP [Mastered] targeting 2 enemies aiming the knockback so that they would also fall off the side of the platform they are sharing.
10.0 Seconds | ANBU 1 casts Vine Tangle [Mastered] on a climber with AE move focus in an attempt to force them to lose their grip.

35 Targets

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
The creatures stopped advancing upon the defenders of the realm of Sunagakure. Was it because their boss, the one that was coming, had ordered them to? Or because their constant slaughter by the Akkuma and Neophyte had made wary of continuing their relentless assault? Assuming it was no longer needed, the Miroku Lord ordered his zombie to deactivate the Nara’s ultimate technique. The ambient instantly lightened itself. The prisoner questioned Neophyte if she was afraid, after hearing the exchange of words between the AiT and Kazuki. For a guy that was fighting to prove his word, he was feeling too full of himself. A but of humility would do wonders for him. Discontent with his zombies, Akkuma dragged them back into the void they came, only to have something worse come out. A composite creature usually known as a Graveyard Amalgamation, entirely made of skeletons of those that had passed away. It easily towered everyone in the field, even the, by now, monstrous Miroku Lord. A dark aura began to emit from the prisoner’s body, affecting everything and everyone in a large radius around him. Being Dark Sages themselves, Reaper and Neophyte were unaffected by it, but the ANBU in the area fell prey to it. "Devour everything...consume them all...even death cannot defy me." Akkuma would proclaim. The Silvery Haired Man almost chuckled upon hearing those words. Did the Avatar of Chaos not know he was in front of Death? And defiance was simply a futile action? Perhaps someday the White Wolf would have to teach the Miroku Lord a lesson, but today was not that day. Today they had Sunagakure to defend. And for that end, they were allies, even if reluctant. The prisoner stood at the edge of the cliff waiting for whatever big creature come to end them all.

Neophyte allowed her underlings to do the work for her, while she rested and waited for things to unfold. A little bit like Akkuma was doing, excepted he had added an Amalgamation of bones for protection. Crow's and Fox's prowess, utter madness and sheer willingness to cross any borders for protecting Sand allowed them to dislodge the remaining climbers to their death. It would seem that whoever controlled this horde had run empty of mooks. Maybe their boss was coming toward the top, or it was simply a high level enforcer. They would not know and, perhaps, never find out the truth about it. Silence filled the area as they, more or less, waited patiently. Whatever was climbing up was, either very dark, or was concealed by some means, because Akkuma would never see it coming. A massive fist would attempt to uppercut the Miroku Lord. Blocking would be impossible, but he had the time to dodge. If hit, he would be thrown backwards, giving the creature ample time to raise half of his giant body. If dodge, it would prove to be nimble enough to do the same.

Its massive jaws would open and a terrifying roar would echo from its mouth. All the summons and creations were instantly vaporized and the entire ANBU force knocked out. Only Kazuki, Neophyte and Akkuma remained standing and largely unaffected. Using the lack of prepared defenses, the beast finished its climb. It was a massive being, easily towering over everyone, even over the Avatar of Chaos, that was big to begin with. After a second roar, this time mostly harmless to everyone, like an invitation of sorts, it would lower his head and point its sharp horns toward Akkuma.

OC:
This is our enemy
Akkuma, you're free to either dodge or get hit by the boss's initial attack.
He has three main attacks:
  • Massive Roar: A combination of the Jinchuuriki's Demonic Burst and Demonic Howl that instantly destroys clone sand creations and immobilizes summons - Usable every other round.
  • Ram: By lowering his head, the boss will rush forward and will attempt to tackle a single target - If it hits, it will take a third of our HP.
  • Grab: It will attempt to grab a single target, if successful it will unleash a series of punches on the grabbed individual - takes a fifth of our HP.
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The monstrous being that stood at the edge of the cliff stared down into the darkness as the last of the horde was sent back into the abyss by the Anbu's combined efforts. That devilish tail of his flicked behind him as he sensed the creature approaching, bursting from the darkness it propelled itself up the wall with incredible speed. Delivering a massive uppercut to the Demon known as Akkuma, rolling across the ground from the impact. Sending small chunks of earth & sand into the air as he rolled across the earth coming to a rest. Taking advantage of this moment the new foe nimbly completed its scaling of the cliff. It would roar a furious & powerful technique all but destroying & disabling those that had been conjured by the defenders. As those around them fell, including some of the Anbu rank. It would soon become apparent that the three remaining were in a completely different league, to the rest of the anbu ranks.

Slamming clawed hands into the ground the monstrous sage pushed itself up from the earth, steam rising from his demonic form. Transforming some of the energy from the physical blow into chakra, a monstrous grin upon his face as those eyes burned with madness. Transfixed upon his foe, his comrades faded from his mind. Instincts older then the time of man honed in on the one who had challenged him. A creature that had dared call out the true nature of the Sage. Standing there with dark energy crackling from his form, this creature would come to regret leaving the abyss where it had dwelt.

Towering even over the monstrous figure of Akkuma, with another roar it lowered its head. Inviting the demonic sage to battle it, a task the sage would happily accept. For how could he deny the creature that request when it had come so willingly before him. Answering with another roar of his own the maddened demon ran forward towards the creature that opposed him. Just as they were about to clash the demon dispersed into three clouds of bats, reforming in a triangular formation around the massive creature. Knowing it would most likely choose to destroy his clones with another roar, the Chaos demon & his clones ran through an array of handseals in unison. Upon completion a massive void would open above the creature. Hurtling towards it was a massive meteor-like demonically infused ball of fiery inferno, a technique known to bring despair upon whole armies the Sol-Fire Tempest.

Around them the earth would now burn with the dark flames that burned with demonic energy, creating an even more hellish scene for this stand against evil. Dark energy flowed towards the demon being drained from those who had fallen, his Sage abilities draining the very life force of those around him without mercy. It would seem the demon had not finished with this next foe as he (& the clones if they haven't been destroyed) began to perform more handseals. Once completed a pulse of dark energy was sent out from the demon, causing an earthquake that would rupture the earth beneath & around his foe. Even this technique was bolstered by his demonic form, tainting the very earth his chakra touched. It would seem that the monstrous Sage had no intentions of holding back. This attack would only further add to the nightmarish scene of devastation, though even as he fought a dark tar-like blood dripped down his body. For this form required the users very life-force to utilize ones true capabilities, the human body was not made to withstand the stress of true demonic power.

Through all of this it would seem uninterested in anything those around it did, its focus driven by instincts older then the start of mortal man. The demon would begin walking towards its foe, with each step the ground underneath him cracking from the pressure of his chakra. With a maniacal laugh so full of delight the monstrous sage continued towards his foe. Dark demonic energies pulsated from him, those eyes were void of any human emotion. That gaze held only a maelstrom of chaos, while an aura of malevolent energy permeated from him. Both seeking to undermine the mental capabilities of those around him & drain the life force of them as well. Even without his summons the demon still had a large arsenal of jutsu to choose from, if only he had his weapons. Not that this creature needed them it was enjoying itself enough with the various other techniques at its disposal.

MFT

Actions:
1: Use Flock of Shadows Master Rank to dodge the Ram attack from Boss
2: Cast Sol Fire Tempest Master Rank Targeting Boss
3: Cast Earthen Magnitude Master Rank Targeting Boss

Flock of Shadows Clones 1 & 2:
1: Mimic Akkuma's Handseals

Maintains:
1: Form of the Demon
2: Snapshot
3: Disperse all Summons except the Flock of Shadows ones. (If there were any that weren't dispelled but immobilized)
OOC: Apologies on the wait, its been a busy week.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
iJ17dUw.jpg

Neophyte

As the monster emerged, relief washed over her. She had no idea what it was but that did not matter because sometimes that was better than actually knowing. The zombies had already fled off the edge of the cliff, they would reform from the dust mere moments later and she knew it. Their twisted, claw-like hands would rip and tear into this strange and aberrant creature. It was not what she was expecting and it was not something she left down there, it must have come later. "What else has the ANBU stored down there?" She asked, picking the word stored over imprisoned because there was obviously no broken fetters about it, there was no known instructions of care and of course there was the hoard of unexplained mooks that preceded it that she knew nothing about.

The barely named and never unmasked ANBU were knocked aside like ragdolls. That was intimidating. It left only the three of them standing. Unfortunately she did not like either of them.

Battles are often won and lost on two factors -- the ability to hit your target and the ability to avoid your enemy's attacks. Even a superior fighter can be felled by superior numbers when against multiple adversaries because in those few seconds they are able to perform the same attacks multiplicativly. Numbers were on their side, but numbers alone would not assure victory. She saw what it did to Akkuma, it simply swatted him. It was likely that it could do worse. She peeled herself from her resting place, her mindless, shambling hoard already reaching out for the monstrosity. She was not willing to summon in Inner World Resurrection, they were too recognizable. So she sang a song she had not sung in a very long time with her enthralling voice. She was to cast the monster back into the darkness from whence he came. She knew that her dark melody would be misunderstood as it always was, words have lost their awesome power. Their meaning and their value. That was the only explanation she verbally gave before the aria escaped from her, "words have power." It would be a phrase that perhaps they heard before but never from her, it was an old saying. Older than they were.

Shiori slid her bandaged foot back in the dust and donned something shiny. They slid over her long slender bandaged fingers with minor effort, the item somewhat curious in that it resembled fashionable women's rings but it was worn similar to a pair of brass knuckles. She did not seem like the melee taijutsuist type and that was certainly true, she was far from it. She cheated, but she was never one to play entirely fair. She consolidated her strength into a single attack that would, if she was successful, feel as if it hit twice. She was faster than she was often credited for but not nearly as fast as those who fought her would conclude. She was able to manipulate the perception of those around her, warp it into something almost true but not quite. If the attack landed as intended or if it was nothing more than a wild action, if her song remained true then he would never have seen it coming or going.

Her hands would run through a rapid array of handseals. She was known for her proficiency in ninjutsu primarily for a reason. Her long, narrow digits would snap into formation, one after the next with the practiced mastery of a long-term shinobi before an unseen but certainly felt wind would kick up the dust in the arena. Choking and blinding obscurity, meant to again disable and slow the creature. Her goal was simple, make it impossible for the creature to land an attack and let the men celebrate their flashy victory. She had no intention of being a hero, she planned on remaining an unknown. A mediocre ANBU at best. She was growing with each passing day but she was still not strong enough to take on the armies of me, to survive the ire of a shinobi nation -- not yet at least. It was not his dangerous display that was terrifying, but rather his blatant disregard for others he demonstrated as his attacks bounced and ricocheted. Some would surely hit foe and ally alike but who couldn't handle a bit of friendly fire?

Shiori would continue to sing her song. Those bitter, morose words would weave into a nighttime song. For those not enveloped into the genjutsu the sight was likely awkward, a singing ANBU standing on the precipice. Her voice would come crashing down after a crescendo back to a soft tune as she continued to draw him back into her black and sightless world.

What Happened?
0.00 Seconds | Neophyte maintains her zombies, Terror of the Dunes [Mastered] and Sand Clone [Mastered]. Shiori turns the zombies to dust.
2.00 Seconds | Shiori's Terror of the Dunes attempts to sweep its massive tail at the boss.
3.64 Seconds | Shiori cast Nocturne of Shadow [Mastered] on the boss with her enthralling voice. Elemental Illusion FIRE.
4.00 Seconds | Shiori's Terror of the Dunes attempts to sweep its massive tail at the boss.
4.09 Seconds | Shiori enters Furuuken Stance [Mastered].
4.54 Seconds | Shiori draws her weapon (unarmed - Rings).
5.00 Seconds | The Zombies (1-10) clawed at the boss.
5.00 Seconds | The Zombies (1-10) clawed at the boss.
5.75 Seconds | Shiori's Sand Clone cast Weighted Rock Technique [Rank 1] on Shiori.
6.00 Seconds | Shiori's Terror of the Dunes attempts to sweep its massive tail at the boss.
7.95 Seconds | Shiori attacks the boss with Fist of Sin (Wrath) [Mastered] on the boss in an attempt to debuff it further with her Furuuken Stance. Weapon Augment Mirage for an additional attempt if there is a miss and vengeful effect as well.
8.00 Seconds | Shiori's Terror of the Dunes attempts to sweep its massive tail at the boss.
9.24 Seconds | Shiori's Sand Clone casts Earth Flow Wave [Mastered] on the boss.
9.76 Seconds | Shiori casts Dust Cloud [Mastered] on the boss using AE special move Debilitate.
10.0 Seconds | Shiori's Terror of the Dunes attempts to sweep its massive tail at the boss.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Massive size does not always equal to a sluggish individual. Their new, big as it was, was still impressively fast. Something unexpected but not unheard of. Deceptively fast, Akkuma was propelled backwards by the beast’s massive fist. Chunks of earth and sand were thrown as the Miroku Lord crashed on the ground. As the Ogre roared, each and any creations that littered their small battlefield, were immediately dispersed. The two demon lords that had been summoned by the prisoner and the AiT became paralyzed and the five ANBU officers were knocked off. Clearly this was no ordinary roar, but something much more powerful, not at everyone’s disposal. As far as Kazuki knew, only those ninja known as Jinchuuriki were capable of something similar, but not even to such an extent shown and felt by them. The ogre would lower its head and would rush forward, intent on ramming Akkuma. However, there were power in numbers. Their enemy was alone, facing three powerful shinobi. While the prisoner opted to not to return his micro army, Neophyte simply reformed everything she had brought forth earlier. While each of her zombies attempted to claw the beast, her terror of the dunes kept trying to swipe its massive tail at it. At the same time, the AiT would begin to sing a marvelous, bitter melody that would enthrall the ogre. By this time, the prisoner had dodged the creature’s ramming attack, by dispersing himself into three identical versions of himself. Taking advantage of the ogre’s confusion, the Miroku Lord unleashed two potent ninjutsus toward his foe. Both did not fail to hit the boss, because it had been further distracted by a technique done by Neophyte, whose sole purpose was to further destabilize the ogre’s focus. Around that time, she had also don a pair of brass knuckles and punched the bejeezus out of her foe.

The ogre, after failing his attack, simply covered itself with its gigantic arms and endured the assault as best as it could. It would backtrack a bit due to the force of the attacks it had received. Growling with the pain, it would swing both arms and it would easily swat aside any creatures that tormented it so. It would lower its massive head again and it would rush toward Neophyte this time. Akkuma had proven to be more trouble than worth. Was the Ait any different? Kazuki had yet to enter the field, he was merely analyzing his foe. The other two could keep them occupied for now.

OC:
Ogre’s Life:
[progress]70[/progress]
  • Massive Roar: A combination of the Jinchuuriki's Demonic Burst and Demonic Howl that instantly destroys clone sand creations and immobilizes summons - Usable every other round.
  • Ram: By lowering his head, the boss will rush forward and will attempt to tackle a single target - If it hits, it will take a third of our HP.
  • Grab: It will attempt to grab a single target, if successful it will unleash a series of punches on the grabbed individual - takes a fifth of our HP.
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back