Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Can You Survive? [Intervillage Genin/Medic Exam]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The seal on the test takers' hands would begin to burn and a slight warming sensation would fall upon the area. The takers of this dangerous exam would then be engulfed in a sandstorm-like vortex that would teleport them to the far-reaches of Wind Country in an area known by the Sunans as the Desert Expanse. This area was notorious for sightings of poisonous scorpions, cannibalistic nomadic people, and the ever-dangerous sandworms who would devour a poor, unfortunate soul in mere seconds if they came in the presence of the creature as ancient as the village itself. Luckily for everyone, they were all teleported to a safe and secure location from their seal where they would be surrounded in a wooden structure on every side thanks to the proctor of the exam whom had no name it appeared. The figure was covered completely in a black robe with a hood revealing little to nothing about his appearance aside from a smirk that appeared on his face as the "flies" appeared one by one from their teleportation seal.
images

Once it appeared the last few takers would be plopping into the exam, he would arise from his throne still revealing absolutely nothing about his appearance. He would throw a water canister to each one of them filled with water along with a small bag of rations before crossing his arms and snickering to himself. The individuals probably at this point were already unsettled considering the pamphlet they were given outlined their exam which was surviving in the desert until they got back to Soons Haven and/or keeping themselves and the others alive; then again, maybe they weren't scared about that and were more concerned currently with a proctor snickering to himself in front of them. It was after all in good fun, right? No, it really wasn't going to be fun for them. Once the little examiner got control of himself, he would glare at each one of them as he calmly began to address them: "Welcome to the Genin and Medic Exam! I will be monitoring you all as you try your best to get from this wasteland known as a desert back to the great, prestigious, and luxurious Soons Haven. This exam is simple as there is only one thing that you have to do and that is survive until you return if you are trying to be Genin or keep everyone alive if you are trying to become a Medic. If all of you get back, you all will pass. But if one Genin hopeful does not get back, then everyone trying to be a Medic will fail. Hahahahaha! But, I didn't want the foreigners to Wind Country to feel like they were being treated unfairly so I have provided everyone with a canister filled with water and food rations. Use them wisely as you will not be given anymore from me or anyone else. I also heard this area is notorious for creatures and plants that will attack you with no reason and try to murder you in cold blood or at the very least paralysis you. So you have been warned! Also before I forget, here is a whistle for each one of you...you can use it when you are ready to give up, but you better be prepared to defend yourself as you are probably going to stir someone or something in this lovely, humid, scorching hot desert. Now, is there any questions?" He would throw them their little whistles as he finished and would sit back down in his wooden throne awaiting their final questions and concerns before he started the exam.

OOC: See the spoiler below for the rules and information thus far. There may be more added like meters on your progress, your health, your stamina, etc...we will see how I feel up to haha. Good luck! :)
1. The exam does not start till May 19th so do not post in here until it hits the 19th on the site.
2. Depending on the number of participants, the time limit will be 3 to 5 days. We will see how everyone is doing in their personal lives before making the ultimate decision.
3. Your goal is simple.
A) Genin: Make it back to Soons Haven to pass the exam by any means necessary.
B) Medics: Keep everyone taking the Genin Exam alive and keep yourselves alive as well.
4. There will be no modded fighting meaning everything will be roleplayed*. Any actions between the participants or used by a tester on an area, NPC, etc will be modded by me.
4.1A: If you are planning on using anything related to fighting like an ability, a jutsu, a weapon, etc...please put it below your roleplay so I can easily see it and link me if it is in the shops. If it is a weapon, please make a spoiler and provide the information.
4.1B: There is an exception to the rule and you will be told in an OOC note if and when this will be changed and the situation turns to a modded situation.*
4.2A: If there is a fight that breaks out between two PCs, I will decide how the outcome goes. It is going to be a simple roll on a d20 to determine what occurs. There will be no bias at all and if you feel like you are being treated unfairly, PM me and a Sand Council member or the Cabel account. Also, you all are different power levels and have different stats which will be used.
4.3: Please send me your entire build because I am telling you that there will be a modded situation and I rather have your stats upfront than waiting around. You may do training and what not, but I want your entire build which is abilities, custom class, stats, jutsu, etc on the day that you first post in the thread. It will make everything easier in the future.
5. There will be no death and if you fail to get back to Soons Haven, someone or something will get you.
6. Be smart! If you act like a fool IC, you will probably not pass. Everyone can pass or everyone could fail, it all depends on how you roleplay.
7. I will decide when the exam is over. As of now, we will see how we are all doing after 5 rounds. The rounds will start next post.
8. I will probably create a diagram of the desert for the exam.
9. Basic knowledge of a desert would be advised. Also, basic knowledge of Suna's animals, plants, etc would be advised along with survival techniques.
10. There is a surprise for whoever gets back first.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Takeo unbuckled his bolterbelt and tossed it on top of the pile of gear in the corner of his hotel room before flopping down on the bed. He was dressed in his freshly laundered road clothes, and didn’t even bother taking his boots or hat off when he laid down. He’d slept in most of the morning, and had only risen to do some laundry and grab a bite to eat. He had anticipated that the seal on the back of his hand would glow any moment and whisk him off to wherever the exam was supposed to be. After hours of anticipation, he’d finally gotten bored of waiting and decided that a nap was the most prudent course of action he could take.

To that end, he pulled his hat down over his eyes and let the world fade away…

The boy’s chest slowly rose and fell in tranquil rhythm as he traversed the land of dreams. Of what he dreamt he would never remember; but it was a good dream, that much was definitely true. The only dreams that are ever interrupted are the good ones. It started with an itch on the back of his hand, which he errantly scratched, then it started to tingle. Takeo’s eyes slowly opened in dozy confusion. By the time it took him to realize what was happening, the seal was burning and sand had started swirling around him in an invincible torrent that ripped him off the bed and into nothingness before he could even grab his weapons or gear.

When he came to, he was standing in a wooden cabin or shed of some sort. The air was sweltering and stuffy in the heat of the midday sun, though the structure seemed to be large and sturdy enough to hold more than a few people. So far he was the only person in the room save for a tall man in a black cloak.

Once the rest of the participants arrived, the monitor gave them their instructions, grinning all the while. While the man was speaking, Takeo donned a pair of fingerless, black leather gloves, tightening down the straps and popping his knuckles. He kept his mouth shut as he awaited everyone else’s questions. The inquiries of his fellow participants might stir up questions of his own.

Once everyone finished with their questions and the proctor released them, Takeo turned and addressed the other participants.

”Well, I don’t know about y’all, but from what I heard it would be extremely prudent to for all of us to work together. The medics have to keep us all alive to pass, after all. Besides, so long as we get back, we pass; and there will be safety against the threats of the desert in numbers.” After hearing everyone’s input, Takeo made another suggestion. ”Well, it’s midday now. Might as well stay here in the shade and let the heat of the day go past. We can travel father at night, when the sun isn’t seeping all the energy and water out of us. Besides, we could use the stars to navigate.” With that, Takeo took a seat in the corner of the room, leaning his back against the wall and waiting for either someone to challenge him, or the sun to go down.

Actions:
-Donned unarmed weapon
-Waiting for nightfall

MFT: 571 wc

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Early in the morning Rina went out to the city to gather information of the flora and fauna of Sunagakure. She went with her jacket, gloves and shoulder bag on, in case she was summoned to the exam, while she was out in the city. She asked around, but again she found that no one would answer her questions without compensation first. She then looked for a park or open greenhouse, but only to discover there were entry fees everywhere she went. At last she looked for a public library and she found one just before noon. She read hastily, but thoroughly to learn as much she could before going back to the hotel. As she grabbed a book from a shelf her hand started burning and she dropped the book. Next thing she knew, she was in a completely different place. She had not thought she would be summoned quite that literally.

A man stood in a dark hooded robe. He told Rina and the others, who were summoned, about how to complete the exam, while laughing at the possibility of someone dying in the attempt to do so. Rina got mad, but kept it to herself. As questions were asked, she picked up one of the food and water canisters, and a whistle. She realized that she had not eaten since morning and gulped at the thought of not eating the rest of the day. When people were done asking questions a young male started speaking. He said that we would be better off staying together and that we should wait for the sun to go down. Rina agreed silently and then asked:

“How about we introduce ourselves, while we are waiting for the sun to go down? I’m Hyuuga Rina from Iwagakure and I’m aspiring to become a Mednin someday, but right now I’m still a student.”

evj5yn3m.jpg

Equipment on Rina as she was summoned:
Weapon equipped:
Weapon: Finger-less Gloves
Description: Basic cloth gloves without fingers.
Damage Type: Unarmed, may use Handseals while armed.
Accuracy: +1
Damage: -5%
Augments: None

Other equipment:
Slot 1: Bandages
Slot 2: Bandages
Slot 3: Bandages
Slot 4: Shoulder bag (already bought in shop)
Slot 5: Shoulder bag https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=356&t=623

Shoulder bag slot 1: Health pill x 3 https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=356&t=634
Shoulder bag slot 2: Blood pill x 3 https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=356&t=640
Shoulder bag slot 3: Antidote https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=356&t=35318

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The ex-scientist was resting in his studio apartment, laying in the center on the floor while staring at the ceiling. Casually he lifted his hand up to where he could see and frowned at the seal on his hand. Why? Why had he gone out of his way to make a scene, to let people know of his second coming? Whatever happened to stealth and subterfuge? All Tama had managed to do so far as make an ass of himself in front of the mortals he was trying to impress. With a heavy sigh he moved the arm with the seal across his eyes. The pressure against his skull was oddly relaxing, though he was sure if he just loosened up the seal a little bit he’d be able to relax better.
  While it was incredibly useful to have a youthful form the seal on his chest was at best, itchy. Otherwise it just messed with him. It made him appear human for all the sense and purposes he needed it for, including working organs, but it also gave him human needs and the mark itself felt like someone was trying to put a tattoo on his chest; all the time. The Ryuu would just simply have to get used to it. He had no other way of reintroducing himself into the Sunan Courts while in the body of a murderous desert spirit.

His laments at lacking sudden glory among the nations aside he was rather happy that he got to see Sousuke though. Despite having wanted to kill the man not even two weeks ago with the return of his memories he was glad to see the Kazekage looking...mostly healthy. At least he was standing.
  It was in the middle of his musings that he felt the seal on his left hand activate. He lifted it up remembering the fondness the girl had just touching his hand and he let out a little sigh of the humanly pleasures he had denied himself in the quest for power. Of course it wasn’t that found himself sexually attracted to her, that part of him was dead as far as he was concerned, but her touch somehow reminded him just how lonely he had become. The seal activated and he was transported into some shack in, what he assumed by the heat, to be the desert; still laying on the floor.

Turning on his side the Ancient braces his foot against the floor and with a push off his hand he moved himself into a full standing position without much effort. Catching the water and supplies he took a few more steps and moved himself into the corner and leans back into it. With a quick nod of his head to move his hat in a way that covers his eyes he listened to the two youths. What seemed to be a solid plan was actually a chance for disaster and he wondered if this exam was made with the knowledge that a person who lived in the desert would be with these students.
  “If I may speak, moving at night is not exactly a great idea. We have all kinds of manner of predators out here...trust me, you’ll want to be able to see them coming. If it is midday then we need to stay out of the heat until evening. The heat will be far more bearable. If we start out at,, the man paused as if calculating for a moment, seventeen-hundred hours and forty-five minutes we’ll have about six hours of travel before night will be in it’s darkest point. Assuming we don’t have a time limit we can find/build a shelter and rest until dawn. We should be able to get to Soon in as little as twenty-four hours depending on where we’re at. Of course that is going to be the hardest part in my opinion. We need to figure out which way to go.

Tama looked up at the man handing them things to see if he was going to point the direction.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Twins said:

Rp said:

Getting quality family time in on the way to the hotel, the Tsuyoshi twins decided to head straight up to their room as Yoshi likely did. It was their first exam and they needed all the relaxation they could get. Opening the door and flopping on their beds, the duo simply sat listening to music. They were already prepared with weapons, food, and supplies that fitted their need. The only thing left to do, was wait.

Looking at each other, Rintaro raised a brow as he looked at his nervous brother.
"Nervous?" Rintaro asked removing an ear bud. Noticing his brother lips and reading them before he removed his headphones, Yutaro sighed. "Just a bit. I just want to do good, make our family proud." Yutaro said adjusting his glasses.

"Well, I'm here because of you bro. By your side the entire way. Like uncle Aiko, rank doesn't matter to me. Sleep does though." Rintaro said stretching out on the soft cloud he rested on. Yawning and rubbing his eyes, he waited for his brothers response.

"Thank you Rin, as always, we have each other's back." Yutaro said building upon the brotherly love moment. Unfortunately, Rin lazy ass was already snoring. Rolling his eyes, Yutaro began unloading his medical supplies, guns, and ammunition. Instead of being a bum like his twin brother, he'd focus on preparation.

-- Exam --

Being teleported in by the seal, Rintaro rubbed his eyes as he found himself now laying on a wooden floor. His music was still turned up to the max volume, but the muggy feeling of the room disturbed him. A sad sigh was exhaled as his sleep was ruined. In all honestly, that's all he wanted to do, but it was time to get down to business. He had a brother to protect and a job to do. In turn, he would be protected as well and his brothers job would be fulfilled as well. Turning down the volume a bit and removing his ear buds, Rintaro slowly dragged his upper body up. His eyes wandered the area, noticing many individuals teleporting in.

Standing by Rintaros side, Yutaro had his backpack on, his guns hidden, and a focused face. Many would realize that the twins weren't your typical academy students as they were surrounded with greatness. Their older brother Yoshi was a genius of the ANBU corps, their father was a medical chief, their uncle was the previous Raikages pupil, and their mother was a talented Hyuuga. Undergoing intense lessons and training on a daily, the twins were ready for whatever was thrown at them. The question was, how far would they knock the challenges out of the park.

Receiving their water, rations, and whistles as the proctor spoke, Rintaro stretched. He would likely need all the energy he could summon to survive due to his laziness. As the game was about to begin, mumbles immediately began floating about. Interrupting those mumbles was an interesting character though, in fact, he was family. Takeo, up and ready for the challenge ahead gave his logical input. It seemed like a good idea, but the twins didn't know if it was the best idea. Next, more of the youth chattered until a rather interesting individual spoke up. Judging from his words and sophistication on the area, this was his homeland. Now, that didn't deem him the boss, but it made his input quite valuable.
"Well, it looks like the sand shinobi should lead the blind. It would likely make things much easier for all the foreigners. Along the way, we can get to know each other and definitely recognize the medics from non-medics." Yutaro said as Rintaro stood to his feet. Approaching Takeo rapidly as a "challenger", Rintaro decided to launch his epic bro fist bumping technique.

tumblr_m7j5suZqCH1rbfggto1_400.gif

"Good to see you bro." Rintaro would say before smirking. Walking his way over to the corner, Yutaro would say the same. Takeo had changed a lot since they first met. Welcoming him into the family was sweet as he trained, slept, and ate with the twins. Growing stronger together, sometimes Takeo even made Rin want to train despite his laziness. After all, he couldn't afford to fall behind.

Topic Entered
Npcs: Tsuyoshi Twins(Yu/Rin)

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</I>
Some dude...
<i>
</i>

Having come all this way just to attend a wedding, Umashi wasn't exactly keen on just sitting around and waiting for the party to come to him. He opted to go and get the party started himself. This presenting a few issues because there were a number of exams underway, he opted to go digging around in the desert. Heck, it wasn't as if anybody could possible fault a pirate turned <I>honorable shinobi for looking for long lost artifacts, could they? Whatever anybody would say about him later, he figured that nobody would mind if he just went about minding his business. Wearing a cloak that was surprisingly cooler than one might have imagined, he made his way from place to place following a map that he doubted was truly an ancient treasure map and continued to find nothing but bust after bust. As the day turned to night, he'd set up camp against a rock mass and settle in for what he hoped would be an easy breezy evening. The last thing that he wanted or needed was drawing attention to himself by having to beat up some would be bandits. It was already bad enough that he was going by a plethora of false names and he definitely wasn't looking like his normal self. If word somehow made it back to Hissori that the so called Namikazi Yagami was actually Umashi . . . well Umashi, or rather Yagami would definitely make sure that that didn't happen.

OOC: Topic entered under an alias. You'll probably run into me on the next round of post unless the mod has other plans.

Aburabuta Yutaka

Merchant Lord
Yen
ASP
Deaths
genin4.png

Murata Mina - Sound Academy Student
sound_academystudent.gif
The winds had whipped up around Mina and absconded with her from the center of a very interesting part Soon's Haven's slums. As she arrived among the others she was crouched over with one knee down on the ground as if she'd been examining something on the ground and was clearly surprised at the sudden transposition of her location. It seemed as if she hadn't needed to research where the exams would be held in the first place... she'd beeb brought to the exam.

Or had the exam been brought to her?

The distinction was irrelevant.

Standing up from her kneeling position with her head hanging low for a moment, Mina licked her lips rapidly and rubbed her hands together which were caked in a slick brown-red substance and the sheen of the ubiquitous goop quickly faded as though it had been simply absorbed through her skin like a sponge might do to a spattering of paint the color of quickly drying blood. A little older than most other students, Mina wore a genuinely curious and cute smile on her face as she looked about the group. It was almost hard to believe that a petite girl like her could be a shinobi of any rank at all much less one that was preparing to graduate to Genin level. She took from the proctor of the exam the container of supplies and the whistle while listening quietly to his poor attempt to frighten them. It was theatrical and melodramatic, all of this talk about how they might die and how the desert was full of dangerous creatures but still it looked like Mina was listening with rapt interest in what the instructor was saying about the desert.

"First I think it would be easiest to coordinate if we knew each other's names!" Announced Mina with excitement. She'd been looking forward to her Genin Exam for some time now and now that it was here she could hardly contain herself. "I am Murata Mina, Student of Otogakure and Maste-- "

She quickly stopped after beginning to say the word "Master" and turned beat red for a moment. They didn't need to know what Master she served, did they? The Grand Master hadn't said anything about what she could and couldn't say to the others but the people of Otogakure had always traditionally been extremely secretive towards not only outsiders but even within the various factions that existed within Otogakure but it was customary where she came from to introduce oneself with which Master they served in order to establish up front what sort of study they were undertaking. Seemingly thinking better of it, she left it simply at "Student of Otogakure" and nodded as if she'd made a mental decision of some kind.

"Mina!" She said at last before turning to Rina, potentially out of the fact that she was the only other girl among them or perhaps she was the only one to start with an introduction and smiled emphatically before speaking. "Nice to meet you!"

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Sorry for the wait. I was unexpectedly detained.

IC:
This was the unexpected happening for the expectant. These youths were well aware that they would be hurled into the desert wilderness. Childhood is a mere fantasy for most shinobis who learn to grow-up too fast and to forsake their innocence to become tools of their village and those who procure their services. There was little time to fret or to make attachments because they would all prove too brief, yet some of those there who have chosen this walk in life would be disappointed that it is less glamour and more a series of tragic circumstances where they are the protagonist or sometimes even the cause. Far too oft they become the fiends that they once aspired to protect others from.

They would be pitched through space, through a place that was neither here nor there where the world was bleak and bitter cold before they were disgorged into the badlands. As far as their eye could see in any direction was nothing but desert. It was mid day so the sun was still high in the sky and the awesome, unforgiving heat of that golden orb in the heavens would prove unrelenting in its searing gaze. The ground underfoot despite the presence of footwear would feel hot through the soles of one's shoes. The rubber would feel soft and pliable and in some cases their footprints would be marred with the colorful underside of their footwear. They would find a murder of Sunan crows passing by, they would slow upon seeing the growing party be summoned on the ground below. So many children in one place, with a few elders in the mix. An oddity even to these avian beasts that would caw from the celestial spaces and circle overhead.

On the ground the medics would start to spill out from the same intangible rip or pocket in space. They, unlike the Genin-hopefuls would probably be unprepared to survive the wilds. This must be some sort of mistake, they were supposed to act as triage and provide patient care. It sounded like an applicable exam, did it not? Of course it did, but there was one important thing they they and nobody else bothered to consider -- where were they going to find the patients? The exam master was not a complete monster, no... this was merely an educational experience to teach others how to be a 'proper' shinobi. Well, that and to keep these skill monkeys out of the way.

They would have a moment to speak, to determine a course of action or to try to at the very least. There were those who tried to take the leadership role and then there were those who seemed to be content to be led. The earth began to rattle and groan, there was a scraping underfoot and it was growing louder, the vibrations were becoming more violent. The earth itself with rock and convulse, this was the quickening. Pebbles would bounce and roll away and the sand itself would escape in streams as the earth itself bowed skyward. It would then fracture at the apex and be split asunder. Through this portion of decimated and broken earth an antediluvian monster would emerge; a massive annelid that was well over a hundred yards in length. The great, dull earthen-hued carapace of this fearsome beast was split into segmented rings and its open maw revealed multiple rows of sharp teeth that spiraled deep into the creature's gullet. The scent that permeated this place was most foul, this scent of sulfur and moss. A terrible scream would reverberate from its distant and terrible maw as the beast seemed to reach for the heavens before it swung down onto the ground. The earth would rattle in complaint as the sandworm made its appearance.

Little did these travelers know, the diamond maelstrom was not entirely wicked. Yes, it was a storm that isolated Sunagakure from the rest of the world, but that same storm that threatened to rend flesh from bone was same one that beckoned these monsters to remain underground. Now that the winds have been soothed, man and worm alike were free to roam but their meeting here and now is more than mere happenstance for you see this was once a breeding ground for these nearly forgotten creatures of nightmare. There was no such thing as chance encounters, not here and not in this examination.
Medics, ready yourselves you need to keep your team alive.

Genin hopefuls, one can only hope that you are ready to fight.​

I want the following in your posts:
  • Your HP and CP (please calculate this)
  • Your maximum AP (please calculate this)
  • A link to your profile
  • Links to any jutsus you might use; if you elect to do any actions in a round then you are limited to the AP you would have in a single round.
  • Have fun and be creative.

Note:
  1. There is a risk of limb loss and severe injury in here, this moderation follows the site-wide rules regarding maiming. For those that need to have this explained to them, I am available to explain this.
  2. The next post will be placed in 5 days on Thursday May 2nd game time. Please have your post up before May 2nd, otherwise you will be left in defensive stance for the round.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A massive Cheshire Cat grin lit up Takeo’s face as Yu and Rin appeared. Standing once again, Takeo reared back his fist and met Rintaro’s. ”Right back at ya!” He replied. Since the Tsuyoshi clan had taken him in, Takeo and the twins had become as close as if they were blood relatives. Takeo had never had siblings before, and he honestly didn’t know what everyone was complaining about when they gripped about their younger siblings. Sure, Rin was lazy sometimes, and Yu was far too quiet and reserved; but when push came to shove, they always had each other’s backs.

Rina made a good point about getting to know one another as she introduced herself. If they were all going to be working together, they should at least offer that courtesy. Mina also introduced herself, though Takeo did notice that she cut herself off before mentioning who her master was. Evidently the shinobi of Sound Village had some sort of mentorship system in place. That didn’t sound like too bad an idea; having one senior shinobi guide and train up a junior one. Takeo pocketed that idea away for later, and kept an eye on Mina in the meantime. It wasn’t too suspicious for shinobi of a different village to keep secrets, after all. Operation security was key in their line of work.

The older gentleman in the group, whom Takeo surmised was a medical hopeful based on his apparent age, made a decent point as well. One could get preyed upon in the darkness of the night, it happened all the time in the forests and mountains of Lightning Country. Takeo wasn’t quite in agreement, though. During his travels here, he noticed that the wide-open expanses of golden sand reflected the moon and starlight fairly well, resulting in the desert being moderately well-lit at night, though in a strange grey-scale.

Takeo inferred that the man was a local based off his statements; “we have all kinds of manner of predators” implied possession, as in this was his land. Taking that into account, Takeo shrugged. ”Sounds like a good plan.” He paused for a moment before introducing he and his brothers. ”We’re Tsuyoshi Takeo, Rintaro and Yutaro of Kumogakure.” He motioned towards the twins. At that point, the Sand shinobi was the only one not to have introduced himself, and Takeo wasn’t afraid to point it out. ”And, you are?”

Whether or not the Sandie would be polite enough to introduce himself was soon a moot point as the ground began to pulsate. After a moment of tumultuous tremors the earth bowed skywards and exploded as an immense sand worm tore through the surface and reached into the heavens before crashing to earth.

”Son of a bitch!”</URL><i></i> That thing was freaking huge! Tall as a house and as long as a football field! ”Looks like waiting until dark is out of the question.” Takeo remarked with a snarky sneer. Looking back to his brothers, his smile switched to dead serious. ”Alright, guys, let’s show them what we’re made of! Yu, play Teucer to Rin’s Ajax, I’ll keep this thing distracted while everyone attacks it with all they’ve got!” Yu would probably be the only one of the two to get Takeo’s mythological reference.

Takeo took off towards the monster at full speed, closing the gap between them until he felt he was close enough to do some damage, but far enough away to evade. ”Hey you! Come and get me, you overgrown garden worm! I used your mom as bait when I went fishing last weekend!” To add insult to injury, Takeo started forming handseals. Once finished, he thrusted his right hand, now crackling with electricity, directly into the ground, sending the energy through the sand and into the giant beast: Lightning Technique #4: Electroshock Jutsu!”<i></i>

That was sure to get the giant beasts attention! Good, that was just what Takeo wanted! If it was paying attention to Takeo, it might be completely oblivious to the others until it was too late and they’d killed it. To that end, Takeo did the only thing he could do, he got ready to dodge and run!
HP: 6720
CP:<i></i> 3800
AP:<i></i> 2
Profile:<i></i> <URL url="https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=46012">Link
Actions:</U><i></i>
-1st:<i></i> Attack worm with Electroshock Rank 1; -240 CP, -1.5 AP
-2nd:<i></i>Activate Defensive Stance; -.5 AP
--Defensive Stance Augmented by Defensive Technique Ability; +4 dodge, -4 Accuracy, -10% damage taken
-<U>3rd: Run and dodge! Try and keep the worm distracted so everyone else can attack!

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
People started introducing themselves or at least most of them did. But before Rina could say anymore, she was interrupted by, what she first thought was an earthquake. A giant sand worm came up through the earth, and Takeo told everyone that he would keep it distracted. Rina did not like this plan, but before she knew it, he had already started it, by calling the worm names and such. She tried thinking hard but fast at what she could do to try and stop him. As Takeo started forming handseals, Rina shouted:

“Stop, don’t harm it!!! Not unless it strikes first!...”

-If Takeo stops, she continues talking: “Sand Worms don’t usually attack unless provoked or their young’s are threatened. They don’t even regard humans as food or anything.”

-If he does not stop, she would then throw her bag to the others and throw herself into the lightning jutsu.

-If the sand worm attacks their group she would use Juuken Stance and attack it with Janken twice. Unless she was stunned, then she would determine what to do at the time. (See the spoiler below for links)
HP: 5200

CP: 4200

AP: 2

Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12847

Actions if the sand worm attacks:
1st action: Enter Juuken Stance - Hyuuga Special Style (rank 1) = .5 AP (All CP costs are increased by 10% while active)
2nd action: Use Janken - unarmed taijutsu E-rank (rank 2) = .75 AP 80 cp + see above
3rd action: Use Janken - unarmed taijutsu E-rank (rank 2) = .75 AP 80 cp + see above

Hyuuga Bloodline table: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5526
Unarmed Taijutsu E-rank: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=425&t=2232

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Twins said:

Rp said:

After the epic bro fist was executed with accuracy, power, and spiced with coolness, Takeo took the liberty of introducing everyone. As always, he was on his toes, especially around strangers. Yutaro was the same way, but much more nervousness coursed through his gentle heart. Rintaro on the other hand, just didn't care about strangers. He did know one thing though, if a stranger tried anything, his "stranger danger switch" would cut on and someone was in for an ass whooping.

Anywho, it seemed like the instructor wasn't giving any clues. Instead, he just ripped a hole through space and had the young kiddies to be on their way. Shaking his head, Yutaro had a bad feeling about things. As usual, his heart rate began to slightly increase due to nervousness and Rintaro was right there with a hand on his shoulder. Giving Yu motivation and the old "you can do this nod", the twins soon found themselves in what seemed like a sandy hell. In fact, that's exactly what it was due to the body snatching heat.

Their eyes scanned the area. It was just sand, sand, and more sand. Endless miles of sand with the sun standing tall, sticking it's middle finger up to whom ever it set its devastating rays upon. Feeling this heat, the twins shook their head as they had a long journey ahead of them. Hell, they all did. The sad part was, it hadn't even begun yet.

Well, at least until the hot beasts(desert) belly began to rumble. Everything trembled in fear as the sandy ground itself began to crack away.
"Yo! Sand guy with all the answers! Any idea what the hell is going on?" Rintaro shouted as some giant bait exploded from the ground and into the heavens, casting an enormous shadow over the group as it blocked the sun. Observing it in shock, the twins didn't know if they should be thankful for the shade or terrified because of this particular scene of "bait's gone wild".

"Looks like waiting until dark is out of the question.”

”Alright, guys, let’s show them what we’re made of! Yu, play Teucer to Rin’s Ajax, I’ll keep this thing distracted while everyone attacks it with all they’ve got!”

Looking to Takeo with his mythological reference, the twins nodded. Since Takeo's welcome, he had introduced the twins to a lot of mythology. It peaked their interest, with all the gods, Heros, and villains. In all honesty, it beat all the old comics they use to read.

Anyways, being Ajax's(Rin) support and brother, Teucer(Yu) took a few steps back in jaw dropping fear as he could no longer hear anything aside from his heart pumping in his ears. His body was practically on fire as his adrenaline was at its peak. Meanwhile, the lazy Ajax began moving in with Takeo. He'd be damned if he let his brother fight alone. Readying his bare hands, the king charged in.

"Stop, don’t harm it!!! Not unless it strikes first!...”

Hearing the girls words, it was no telling if Takeo was going to stop in time. He had already gone through the necessary hand signs and Rina seemed as if she was going straight for him. One thing was for sure, even if the bait wasn't physically attacked, Takeo aimed to attack emotionally with his heart breaking comment. Looking at the situation, Ajax could see that this mere event had a lot going on.

Yutaro was frozen in place, Takeo was attacking on impulse, and Rina was probably about to jump in front of the jutsu if Takeo didn't stop. Sadly, her being hit by whatever jutsu would likely slow her down if hit critically if she even survived. She'd slow down the group if hit and wouldn't be effective in battle or be the first dead body on the scene, which would cause his brother to fail. Weighing the odds as Rintaro continued to run, the thought of his brother failing angered him.

He had to move faster, he had to get Rina out the damn way. Why? because her well being effected everyone, especially the medics. The world seemed to slow down to Rin, as if the world was put on slow motion and he could still move as he pleased. Spewing reality bending energy, Rintaro seemingly vanished as he moved with mind blowing speed(Quick Silver Step). Attempting to trip and save Rina before she reached Takeo, Rin continued with a series of quick hand signs(Low Sweep).

9de15f73a0ed045cf9ca16d47dd8bad73a8c6d9f_hq.gif

Summoning all the chakra he could with the amount of time given, Rin could feel the heat rise in the pit of his stomach as he inhaled greatly. Releasing the fire element through his mouth, Rin used the fireball technique in an attempt to clash with Takeo's technique. Hopefully, this would end the attack against the giant bait, preventing it from attacking if Rina was right.

Meanwhile, Yutaros eyes zeroed in like a hawk on its prey, gun in hand, and trembling. Yutaro stood steadily gripping his pistol as he saw his brothers courage being displayed. Despite training more than him, reading more than him, and beating him during sparring sessions, Rintaro's lazy ass was out doing him. Rintaro always stood in front of him, he Beat up bullies, slept with him when he was afraid of the dark, and was overall tougher than the gentle Yu.

tumblr_lq2d15ATHz1qepugpo1_500.gif

Not knowing what Rintaro was planning or doing exactly, Yutaro knew one thing for sure. He couldn't be afraid. He had an exam to pass. Most importantly, He had two brothers to protect and they jumped into action without fear. So, he had to do the same and fight his fear. If things didn't calmed down, Fires would be shot with armor piercing rounds above Yutaros normal accuracy, damage, and skill as he was breaking his own limitations through sheer adrenaline and will to protect his family. He was in his own zone, ignoring everything else. One could only wonder, how would this battle drag out with this epic beast. Hopefully a giant fish was summoned soon.

Yutaro(Yu)
Hp: 8,910
Cp: 7,260
AP: 4
CA: Hawkeye
Actions
-Duelist: Focus on Worm(+2 Range Acc)
-Draw Weapon 1 (.5AP) (Attached with Siege Stock Augment(Weapon Mastery: Range)
-Use Grip buffing Tai(Mastered)(Range Tai)(.75ap)

CONDITIONAL(if worm attacked)
-Use Precise strike(Hawkeye dependent move) to aim for (1AP) of time in conjunction with critical shot(Mastered)(1.75AP)

Total AP used: 4

Rintaro(Rin)
Hp: 9,625
Cp: 7,875
AP: 4
BL: Seikon
Actions
Unreal Celerity Passive used to
- Draw weapon 1 (.5 AP) and....
- Use Quicksilver Step(Mastered)(1 AP) to Rina(1.5 AP of actions used with unreal celerity)
- Follow up with Low Sweep(Mastered) immediately after Quick silver step on Rina. (.75 AP)
- Jutsu clash(Major affinity move) with Takeo using Fireball(Mastered) on Takeo's Electrocution jutsu.(1.5AP)

Total AP Used: 3.75

EDITED!: Sorry, made a mistake and my post didn't include its conditional
WC: 1,016

Aburabuta Yutaka

Merchant Lord
Yen
ASP
Deaths
genin4.png

Murata Mina - Sound Academy Student
sound_academystudent.gif
Mina's intention to mingle with the others attempting to take the Genin Exam would have to wait until later it seemed as the emergence of a gargantuan sandworm nearby demanded that all other things become irrelevant until they were safe from it. Mina's eyes went wide as the beast emerged but not from fear. Rather as a great smile overtook her face it would become rapidly clear that she was not afraid of the creature in the slightest... she was excited that it had arrived. Perhaps she was too afraid to respond in a sane manner or something similar but as the creature emitted a horrifying screech Mina tingled with excitement. She'd only ever read about sandworms in the encyclopedias that were owned by her master and her order and had never dared to dream that she would actually see one in person much less such a large one.

Or perhaps they were all this large? The books she'd read had always been somewhat unclear about the specifics regarding them but that was more due to the fact that sandworms were so rarely encountered in the wild without great harm coming to those that stumbled into the encounter. Captured as she was by the magnificence of the beast, Mina did not think to put any of the knowledge she had to work by giving advice to the group before one of their number leaped into action and lashed out with a lightning attack which caused a scowl to contort her cute features. Lightning was not effective against the great sandworms of Wind Country, didn't he know that? Further, they were like ants in comparison to the sandworm. It was unlikely to even notice them unless they attacked it first.

Which, of course, they did.

Seeing that, Mina immediately wrote off the rest of the genin exam participants as dead. If they wanted to stick around and die in the blast furnace of a sandworm's stomach then she had no intention of stopping them but she was under no obligation to die here with them. After all, she hardly needed them to pass the exam. With the canister of supplies as a head start, her own shinobi training and proper application of her... skills she would hardly need any aid surviving the desert and finding her way back to the city would be easy enough. Turning from the group, Mina began to make her way away from the scene of the coming battle before it began while shouting in her cheerful voice;

"Try not to fight it if you can and also don't use Lightning Element attacks they don't work~!!"

[Retreating from battle.]

Toraono Michino

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
This wasn’t at all what Tama signed up for when he wrote his name down to be part of a medical exam. Sure, go help with the massive intake of people going into the Wind Country; surely some would be sick and need help as the trip was dehydrating. Yet no, here he was in the middle of his desert, with a bunch of kids, watching one of the top three terrors of the Wind to come rolling out of the ground. And what did those kids decide to do? Fight it and try to stop others from fighting it.

It was a damn good thing he pooled with those top three terrors.

Tama walked forward calmy to survey the scene. Time moved in seconds to him as his brain processed every move made, every step of panic, every muscle that forced someone to try and do what they weren’t sure they were prepared for. He raised up his right arm and pulled the sleeve back to reveal his incredibly pale arm covered all the way to his elbow in glyphs and seals.
  The scientist had only really read about the creatures they were facing. Having been stuck in a hole for too long left him with little to answer for except,
  “We need to get away. The power of these things are far more ridiculous than you can believe.”

Taking a few more steps forward he began to tap at the seals and glyphs on his arm causing each one to glow like he was tapping on a keyboard. After a certain number of glyphs had been tapped in a specific order he bit his thumb and pressed it against the seal near the crook of his elbow and shoved his arm into the hot sand. Power was unleashed from the pores of his flesh and into the earth to start snaking towards the worm. The sands would become extra soft around the creature and attempt to pull it back away from them while they tried an escape plan. Or so he hoped they would follow. With a jerk of his arm Tama pulled it out, ran his hand down the glyphs and tapped the seal again. He would flick his wrist like tossing a frisbee to throw a small green orb of power that exploded and transformed into a magical doppelganger, aka, a clone. This was no normal clone though as it could fully access his knowledge of the medical and preform it. The clone took the form of Tama but of his younger self with blonde hair. He gave it a command to protect and the mock blonde nodded at its future self. Both the clone and Tama would attempt to start placing barriers on everyone that tried to run past him before taking the tail to run with them.
HP: 42000
CP: 36000
(10) Action Points
Jutsu Used -
Antlion Sinkhole (to trap the worm)
Medical Assistant (it's mah clone)
Pristine Aura (A Priest bubble in Ninpocho? You don't say. Use as many times as I can with both Tama and Clone during escape...which is probably only once this round.]

[mft]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Some dude...
<i>
</i>

Having woken up to the feeling of vibrations, Umashi . . . err . . . Yagami . . . was startled when he found that the vibrations were actually real and not imagined. Had he been drinking last night? A quick mental scan determined that he indeed was very sober. What he didn't account for was the fact that the vibrations seemed to get stronger and stronger. Gathering his things quickly, he was in the middle of packing the rest of his belongings (because the Wind Country had a very strict policy against littering in the desert) when the world around him literally melted away and suddenly he was falling. At first through the earth itself it seemed as his very being seemed to be ripped apart and then put back together again. He finally seemed to gain some sort of physicality just as he was deposited, about a hundred or so yards too high in the air. His body momentarily suspended in the air.

At first he could barely make out the battlefield around him what with the sun blinding him, but once his eyes adjusted he saw the largest land creature that he'd ever laid eyes on and suddenly there was a stirring in his heart. More interesting than that though, was the sight of one of his very own from Iwa. As the force of gravity began to take control of his body, he did the rather quick math in his head. Shinobi good, creature, bad. It made pretty logical sense to him, but not dying from falling in the most uncool sort of fashion would no doubt go a lot farther than simply seeing the "Big Catch". With a simple handsign, a cyclone of wind based chakra would slow his descent as with another he fused both his and the young girls fates together. There were other children it seemed, who were just as . . . needing it might seem but Umashi had a rule about ladies always going first, unless of course they weren't deserving of such honor.

Landing somewhat gracefully, he activated the one curse seal that he figured would keep him from easily losing a limb as he thought that it would have probably had been better had he activated the curse seal before landing. Just what in the world was going on? Seeing that there was clearly an adult near a ways back and being far closer to Rina, he created clones to distract the beast from directly striking at him as he sent his clones scattering away from him directly. Though Rina was clearly in the belly of the beast he knew that with her going full frontal taijutsu spam on the thing that the best place that he could be was guarding her six. Still though, he needed battle directions, or rather, he would have preferred them. Staying light on his feet as his cape whipped around him as he moved, he sent out mirrors in all directions both to distract the beast and to get a clue as to what was going on. With one loud voice he asked a pretty point blank question to anybody that heard him.
"What's that thing and how do we bring it down?" Ok, maybe that was two questions but nevertheless he was prepared to do whatever it took to ensure that he kept everybody alive, while also maybe scoring one rather epic trophy for the road.

OOC: Oi, the long holiday weekend has me a bit rusty but alas, I'll manage. I've been on NC since August of 2007 and all I've ever wanted to do was get a chance to go up against a Sandworm. I <3 you Shiori!
HP: 45,000
CP: 36,000
AP: 10
Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=559&t=41743&p=180785#p180785
BL: Chigokai
Contract: Turtle
Actions:
- 2.5ap to use Cyclone Movement to land safely.
- 2ap to use Destiny Bond Mastered on Rina. ***Jutsu in second spoiler***
- Use Initiative 1ap to activate Solar Curse Seal at R3
- 1.5ap to create 3 Earth elemental clones via the special action of Elemental Clone
- 3ap targeting the Sandworm, Tama and one of the Two twins (Rintaro if I can choose) with Fun House. For Tama and Rintaro, I'm merely using the mirrors for information relay.

Destiny Bond - Clan Jutsu
By sharing blood with an ally, the user of the bond of destiny can extend life itself for a friend in need. This technique has been long sought after for it's unique ability in a fight to save the life of a friend. It can have disastrous consequences, however. By sharing the bond, you may end up causing your own death.

Rank 1: User takes 20% of all damage dealt to the bonded ally. Ally receives 20% less damage from all sources.
Rank 2: User takes 35% of all damage dealt to the bonded ally. Ally receives 35% less damage from all sources.
Rank 3: User takes 50% of all damage dealt to the bonded ally. Ally receives 50% less damage from all sources.

Costs:
Rank 1: 2 Ap, 300 Cp and Hp to initiate, 140 Cp/Hp/Rnd.
Rank 2: 2 Ap, 450 Cp and Hp to initiate, 215 Cp/Hp/Rnd.
Rank 3: 2 Ap, 650 Cp and Hp to initiate, 310 Cp/Hp/Rnd.

Notes:
- Damage taken by user is not able to be debuffed in any way, and is taken before the ally's damage reduction.
- If the bonded ally is knocked out while still bonded, the user of this jutsu loses 50% of their remaining HP from the shock.

OOC #2: Fixed jutsu rank error

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Working on this post today -- the intended date I was going to post here was rather busy on Skype 2 days in a row followed by a long shift of work. Expect a post here tonight when I leave work.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]Tsuyoshi Takeo
HP: 6720 [-500] 6,220 [+203] 6,423
CP: 3800 [-240] 3,560
AP: 2
Buffs: Gains 3% Max HP at the end of each round. All Medical Jutsu are +10% more effective on the user. +10% Bleeding Resistance and Bleeding penalties are treated as one rank lower.|Rina
HP: 5200 [-1010] 4,190
CP: 4200 [-68] 4,132
AP: 2 [-2] 0
Buffs: -5% Chakra cost on Unarmed Taijutsu; 6% Auto dodge to all attacks; unarmed attacks only deal 80% Damage, but they gain +1 Accuracy and +1 Critical, and have a 40% chance to cause internal bleeding. Unarmed Called Shots gain a +4% Chance of success; -5% Cp cost, +5% Medical healing.
Debuff: Impaled by a harpoon, can still make actions but the harpoon is retracting and pulling her into its maw. The tendril appears strong, perhaps it can be broken with enough force.|Yutaro(Yu)
Hp: 8,910 [-500] 8,410
Cp: 7,260 [-465] 6,795
AP: 4 [-4] 0
Buffs: +2 Ranged Accuracy and +10% damage towards a single target. +10% chance to auto-dodge the targets attacks. -2 Dodge/Save to any other opponents targeting the user.[/col3]

[col3]Rintaro(Rin)
Hp: 9,625[-500] 9,125
Cp: 7,875 [-585] 7,290
AP: 4 [-3.5] 0.5
Buffs:|Mina
Hp: ...
Cp: ...
AP: ...
Buffs:|Ryuu Tama
HP: 42000 [-2000] 40,000 [+2000] 42,000
CP: 36000 [-4570] 31,430
AP: 10 [-8] 2
Buffs: Medical Clone is active; Pristine Aura is active on self[/col3]

[col3]Umashiashikabihikoji
HP: 45,000 [-4750] 40,250 [+4850] 45,000
CP: 36,000 [-5225] 30,775
AP: 10 [-9.5] 0.5
Buffs: User takes 50% of all damage dealt to the bonded ally. Ally receives 50% less damage from all sources; All Bleeding Damage applied to the Chigokai is reduced by -30%. +20% Ninjutsu Damage Human Anatomy, Healing Factor, Hyperactive.||Sandworm
HP: 40,000 [-1070] 38,930
CP: 40,000
AP: 10[/col3]

What Happened?
0.00 Seconds | Yutaro declares duelist against the sanworm.
0.00 Seconds | Mina attempts to leave the topic (round 1 of 3)
0.00 Seconds | Rintaro draws his weapon with unreal celerity.
  • Rintaro uses unreal celerity to Quicksilver step next to Rina.
0.63 Seconds | Rintaro uses Low Sweep on Rina - HIT!
1.25 Seconds | Yutaro draws his weapon.
1.25 Seconds | Rina enters Juuken Stance (Rank 1)
2.50 Seconds | Ryuu Tama casts Antlion Sinkhole - HIT!
  • Now the worm is aware of the shinobis and has started to attack!
2.50 Seconds | Rina puts on gloves.
3.50 Seconds | The sandworm thrashed, causing the entire battleground to quiver.
3.13 Seconds | Yutaro uses grip
4.50 Seconds | The sandworm crashes onto the gound, landing on Umashi.
4.50 Seconds | Umashi/Yagami casts Destiny Bond on Rina
4.50 Seconds | Umashi/Yagami uses initiative to activate his Solar Seal (Rank 3)
5.00 Seconds | Ryuu Tama casts Medical Assistance
5.50 Seconds | The sandworm rolls over and hits Tama.
6.50 Seconds | A harpoon like tendril shoots out of the sandworm's mouth and impales Rina.
6.88 Seconds | Rina attacks the sandworm with janken. HIT!
  • Sandworm is supressed
7.00 Seconds | Umashi creates 3 earth elemental clones.
7.50 Seconds | Rintaro jutsu clashes against Takeo's Electroshock - they hit eachother and cancel eachother out!
7.50 Seconds | The harpoon tendril is retracting, drawing Rina towards its massive gaping maw.
8.00 Seconds | Ryuu Tama casts Pristine Aura on self?
8.50 Seconds | The sandworm heaves its massive form into Ryuu again but hits the barrier, Ryuu is unharmed.
9.50 Seconds | The sandworm heaves its massive form into Umashi again.
10.0 Seconds | Yutaro uses precise strike in conjunction with critical shot (Mastered) - HIT
10.0 Seconds | Umashi traps the sandworm, Tama, and Rintaro along with himself in fun house.- Sandworm and Rintaro are effected by Fun House, Tama has avoided this.

Notes:
- Name targets, otherwise I do not know who you are targeting/healing.
- May want to write a statement you are not avoiding heals unless you dislike being healed or buffed by friendly targets.
- Remember, you should document the rank of attacks or if they are mastered.

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rina threw her bag and moved towards Takeo’s lightning jutsu. As she was about to jump into it, Rintaro was suddenly beside her and swooped her off her feet. The earth was shaking and the sandworm started falling to the ground. This was when the sandworm started attacking the group. Rina got on her feet, assumed the Hyuuga Juuken stance and put her gloves on. She noticed a man falling down from the sandworm, but she didn’t recognise him from their group. Everyone she did know was doing their own thing and no one seemed to have any collective thoughts on how to get away from the sandworm alive and together. The sandworm rolled and writhed, hitting the new guy and the man, which Rina still only knew as a sand shinobi and who was possibly a mednin. The giant head of the sandworm was now very close to Rina and before she could do anything, a harpoon like tendril came shooting out of the mouth of the beast, piercing through her small body. She immediately reacted by using a taijutsu move, consisting of rock, paper, scissors, much like the children’s game. Behind her she heard a noise, which most certainly was that of two explosive jutsus clashing, which was redundant now that the sandworm was definitely attacking them. The harpoon like tendril started retracting with Rina on it.

At this point Rina lost track of the things around her. She panicked as her body moved closer to the mouth of the sandworm.

I must find a way to cut the tendril! Maybe a wind jutsu can do it?

As she thought of it, she started making handseals, and used the first elemental jutsu she had learned: Wind Slice. She would use it twice and then retreat.

[MFT WC: 297]

PwRAQbVl.jpg

[spoilername="Actions"]Current HP: 4,190
Current CP: 4,024
Next round AP: 2

Actions:
(CP cost on Wind slice is +10% from Juuken Stance and -5% from custom class.)
1st action: Use Wind Slice on Sandworm Tendril - wind ninjutsu E-rank (rank 2), with minor affinity move: Focus. = 1 AP 120 CP + see above
2nd action: Use Wind Slice on Sandworm Tendril - wind ninjutsu E-rank (rank 2) = 1 AP 120 CP + see above

Hyuuga Bloodline table: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5526
Wind Ninjutsu E-rank: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=308&t=450
Affinity Moves: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=113[/spoilername]

[Ooc: If I'm am writing/doing something wrong please PM me about it, so I can fix it]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Some dude...
<i>
</i>

There were many things about Umashi that folks could say were petty. Perhaps it was the fact that sometimes he seemed to not give a darn or perhaps it was the fact that he was oftentimes flamboyant and too much of a rambler. Personally, Umashi was unapologetic about being the epitome of a pirate, minus the wild parties with women . . . he just had a thing about living a responsible, non promiscuous life . . . that and the dude pulling the strings was married to a wife that would have none of said nonsense being written by her husband no matter how make believe this story was. Whatever the case, whatever guise he had created for himself in Yagami, Umashi did not like being landed on not even once. Being landed on twice whether it was a whale, a platypus or a sandworm was just added insult to injury. His face grimacing as the fiend got off of him and messed up the beautifully laid plan of this newcomer Yagami swinging in to save the day unscathed; he looked at the creature before him and only had one more question left to ask, "Does it bleed?"

OOC: Didn't want to be passed up so I posted out of turn and I'm pretty sure that my final sentence is a run on sentence so forgive me. Contact me via Discord if there are any questions about what I may have meant.
HP: 45,000
CP: 36,000
AP: 10
Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=559&t=41743&p=180785#p180785
BL: Chigokai
Contract: Turtle
Actions: ***All jutsu mastered/highest rank unless said otherwise***
- Maintain Destiny Bond,Cyclone Movement, Earth Elemental Clones and Fun House.
- Stop Maintaining Solar Curse Seal

- .5ap = Enter Sorcerer Style
- 0ap(time)/1ap(actual) = Use Initiative to activate the Lunar Curse Seal:R3
- 2.0ap(time)/2.5ap(actual) = Via the Handseal Expert affinity move and the Transmit Life ability, scribe a Medical Ward on Rina.
- 3ap = Via the Debilitate Affinity move, use the special action of Crimson Stars aimed first at the main Sandworm and as many tendrils that may be trying to grab at those who are not sandworms, (unless it's a clone/mirror). If there are no other targets, do no use the special action of the jutsu.
- 1.5ap(time)/3ap(actual)[1.5ap+1.5ap] = Via the Jutsu Expansion ability, along with the Elementalist ability and using the "Combo" affinity move, link together two Pressurized Mist jutsu aimed at the main Sandworm. Use "Focus" first and then "Debilitate" second for the conjoining affinity moves linked to combo. Convert both Water jutsu to Blood Jutsu for those sweet buffs if I can. ***Jutsu Expansion says that it cannot be used with BL/CA/Kin moves but I'm not sure if the elemental conversion makes the entire move a BL move or not. If I can do it then plug it in. If not then no worries.***

~Clones~
- 1ap = Have each clone use Gravel Shift on the Sandworm.

Destiny Bond - Clan Jutsu
By sharing blood with an ally, the user of the bond of destiny can extend life itself for a friend in need. This technique has been long sought after for it's unique ability in a fight to save the life of a friend. It can have disastrous consequences, however. By sharing the bond, you may end up causing your own death.

Rank 1: User takes 20% of all damage dealt to the bonded ally. Ally receives 20% less damage from all sources.
Rank 2: User takes 35% of all damage dealt to the bonded ally. Ally receives 35% less damage from all sources.
Rank 3: User takes 50% of all damage dealt to the bonded ally. Ally receives 50% less damage from all sources.

Costs:
Rank 1: 2 Ap, 300 Cp and Hp to initiate, 140 Cp/Hp/Rnd.
Rank 2: 2 Ap, 450 Cp and Hp to initiate, 215 Cp/Hp/Rnd.
Rank 3: 2 Ap, 650 Cp and Hp to initiate, 310 Cp/Hp/Rnd.

Notes:
- Damage taken by user is not able to be debuffed in any way, and is taken before the ally's damage reduction.
- If the bonded ally is knocked out while still bonded, the user of this jutsu loses 50% of their remaining HP from the shock.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just like that, in a trice, everything had gone downhill. Before Takeo could even attack the sandworm, it had started its assault. Rina, the student from stone, had tried to throw herself between his jutsu and the worm, shouting something about them not attacking unless provoked. Thank Raiden and Aion that Rintaro had negated his jutsu and stopped the girl. By then, it was too late. The worm had attacked, and now Rina was caught on one of it’s harpoon-like tendrils. Not only that, there was some other guy he’d never seen before in the fray, now. He seemed to be trying to help, though, so Takeo wasn’t too concerned.

He was definitely concerned about the sandworm trying to reel Rina in like a frog does a fly. Granted, him passing the exam wasn’t contingent on whether she lived or died, but he felt like the right thing to do would be to save the misguided, albeit well meaning, youth. As he ran over to her position, he saw her trying to use some sort of wind technique to cut through the tendril. He hoped that worked, because if it didn’t it meant he would have to attack the tendril instead of the sandworm directly.

He had an idea on how to hurt the worm with his lightning jutsu, even if it’s outer layer of flesh was impervious to it. It was so crazy, it just might work. But, if Rina was still attached to the tendril, she could get hit in the crossfire.

Actions:</U><i></i>
-Drop Defensive Stance
If Rina is <U>NOT able to free herself:
-Use Janken: Master Rank, with Scissors special action on Rina’s tendril x2<i></i>, -1.5 AP, -192 CP
- .5 AP Roll-over to the next round
If Rina IS<i></i> able to free herself:
-Use Electroshock: Rank 1 on the Sandworm by grabbing it’s tendril and using it as the surface through which the jutsu is channeled., -1.5 AP, -240 CP
- .5 AP Roll-over to the next round

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back