Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Forever a student, 4eva dat boi [tutor]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
I took Noba to the Faita’s home, a large mansion created by sand and constantly being expanded when needed. When more room is needed they can expand up, down, or in any horizontal direction that space allows by using the Faita family’s natural control over the sand element. The family was extensively Sunaku until my grandfather mated with the Yamazaki and produced my mother. The majority of the family is Sunaku and don’t approve of me being the leader of the family, but our family controls the Tadashii and I must lead my people and as such I refuse to step down as head of the household. Instead, I stay at the temple most of the time and through Faita family members still in the Tadashii I watch over both. As such I own a large bedroom in the Faita home where I sleep sometimes when I’m too tired or too…

Anyway, last night I brought home Noba from the commercial district and gave him one of the nicer guest bedrooms. While the walls and such are made of sand, the room itself is adorned with many ornate looking furnishings, and a bed that may seem to be made of clouds. I left him there the night before after making sure he was fine and slept in my room that night. My hope is to meet him in his room before he wakes, as the mansion itself is very large and it would probably be hard to tell what floor he was on when he woke up. The halls all look the same, decorated with photos of the family members that live in that hall, but with hardly any doors. The only room that has a door is mine, and various guest bedrooms since neither is likely to be entered or exited by a Sunaku who has much more control over sand than my own affinity.

“Noba,” I whisper, just loudly that if he is awake he can hear me through the door. I knock slightly if no response and slowly open the door. I smile as I speak, “Noba, you drunk bastard. How are you feeling?”

((And yes, my thread titles are just going to get more ridiculous the more I play this character))

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The man was questioning the world as he lay there, watching the ceiling. Every sound seemed to be as painful as anything. Even Nala was remaining motionless inside of him. Hatter slowly came from the earring and looked over his sorry state of a master. “too much to drink last night… Master?” “Urrrgg… Shut up…” And with that, he tried to recall the night, yet not much of the memory was left.

’ Pretty sure we went on a tour… I can remember the morning just fine… But the mid-day is a bit… fatigue…’

’Awake as ever… You got us drunk to the boot because you didn’t think it would hit that hard… now look at us… even MY head is hurting. That is always the case from your stupidity… but now this also.’ ’ Aww, c’mon Nala… It’s not that bad….’

“Master… you seem a little pale…” “I feel that way…” His voice was croggy and slowly he opened up an eye, yet it all was too much, he turned around again and pulled the blanket more over his head. Just… a few more hours to sleep…

Which he did got until he shook awake from the opening of a door. Noba slowly would remove the blanket so he could see the other with his good eye. At this given moment he had no eye patch on or even his head bandana… Just his hairs loose which did fall over the scarred eye. “Feeling utterly shit…” there, he said it, even scolded by it. But all he did was stating the truth for him. “I don’t think I will drink that stuff anytime soon…” He still felt like the world was slightly on a spin, but luckily for him, he never had to puke because of the more advanced regeneration and him being a medical… Yet he never had a lesson in alcohol till yesterday.

“How are you doing though..?” He questioned and got half up in a sitting lying position.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
As expected my guest wasn’t feeling too keen this morning. There was a hint of regret in the way he spoke and it’s a feeling that I’m all too familiar with. Perhaps buying alcohol for someone from a land like Noba described wasn’t the best idea. It certainly seemed like a good idea at the time, but I see now that I must have been mistaken. He didn’t even drink a whole bottle’s worth and was looking as if he had been torn apart and sown back together. I smiled at the notion he wouldn’t drink anytime soon, wondering how long that would last if he sticks around me?

“You’ll be fine, that shitty feeling goes away after a bit.” He asks me how I’m doing. “Me? Well I’m just fine. I don’t have much trouble with the morning after anymore. That was a regular old tea party for me last night.” I chuckle and cock my head towards the open door. “You’ll better if you eat, I’m sure of it. Why don’t you get changed and we can get something to eat before class.” I wonder to myself if he even remembers what he agreed to. I’ve specifically trained myself not to forget thing when I drink just for this occasion.

“Don’t forget you agreed to some quid pro quo today, and I’m always eager to learn so I’m going to hold you to it.” I shut the door unless he stops me before I leave to wait in the hall. I stand there silently listening to his movements in the room. There was no clear reason but I was curious to follow him through audible sense alone. He is someone new who I wish to know.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was glad to hear that even this feeling would come to a pass. "Hmm... Glad to hear so..." Of course, having the other inside woke the rest too and they slowly would emerge. A glance would come from the earring and the shine would dull, slowly the creature would present itself in the middle of the room. Out of his shadow, the fallen angel would arise and chuckle. "Seeing you awake this early must have a meaning~" Her voice teased a little and with that, they all were away. The facial of Noba would be left with a slightly sorry state as they all were around once more. "Regular... tea... party... Just how? How much are you used to this stuff?" He questioned a moment after and from his half-sitting position he would sit up straight, the blanket was falling down leaving him with just his pants on in bed. "Hmm~! Well, isn't that obvious master? Maybe this young gentleman is just older then you are or even more experianced." That left Noba to think a little and would nod on that. "I haven't forgotten it..." He soon would say with a pout in his voice and he would get up. Getting dressed while the other was leaving the room. "Hmm~! But Noba-kun~! Sounded Jibril who finally got the hang of saying his name for once."What??" "I wanted to play a little~! You know... Have a little snack." "No humans was our deal... you can feed on me... You really are a succubus from time to time..." If this were a chibi scene a sweatdrop would drop from the side of his face while Jibril would make a small commotion that hatter took away from them. "Oi... Nala... You awake in there too?" "Always..." "Great... Keep those two a little in check in a bit... I am going to teach this kid a few things." "Fine..." Was the small conversation between the two.

As he was finally dressed he would adjust his bandana just a bit and walk towards the door where he opened it up. "Yo... Sorry I took a moment, had to speak to them to make sure they wouldn't bring a ruckus..." and with that he was followed by Jibril. "Hatter went back... but Jibril wants knowledge too... so she sticks around sadly." "Noba-kun, that is mean." "You always are..." "Hmpf" "So uhm... where to go to first... I will just follow you."

[MFT: 407]
[sorry for the delay. Personal life is settling down a bit again :) ]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
Noba doesn’t seem to like how I phrased our night out, although his reaction is humorous. It makes me laugh to hear him question my definition of a tea party. Although it is true that I get some of my tolerance from blood, I have had plenty of drunk nights myself and I suppose I shouldn’t be proud of such a talent. He sits up and his cover falls to reveal his form. As I get ready to leave I feel flush and a confusing string of thoughts flash through my brain. I pace in the hall while I wait for him to finish and when he opens the door I feel embarrassed again for something he may not have even noticed. He mentioned speaking to the beings that reside inside him and I don’t have much of a response until another new one appeared.

“Oh, you have another?” I wasn’t aware he had another, I only remember the bear and the spirit. This is a new one and it feels different. “I, uh… Didn’t realize… Well, that’s fine. We’re just going to go eat first.” I point down the hall and motion for him to follow. We travel a short distance and down some stairs, to a large kitchen lined with a counter which I sit him down at to watch as I prepare some food for breakfast.

“So,” I begin to speak, softly at first but quickly scaling up to my inside voice. “Uhm, the mansion has a large training room in the basement that we’ll use. First I’m just going to make us some fuel.” I begin to prep various breakfast foods before placing them in skillets and whatnot to cook them. “What are you going to teach me today?” I look away and smile as I focus on the stove.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nala was poking around at Noba as he opened up the door. 'You have to admit Nala... he is kind of cute.' Was his line of thought. He looked towards the other, something was different than before, but he couldn't quite place it.

"You could say this is another... She is a Demonic being from the Yokai world... Sadly, she is off for terror and everything. Which, on a note, I am glad she keeps herself in a check." He would simply glance towards the female who would float across the floor. "I do have to admit... food sounds good." He commented and would follow the other as he gazed around. "S-so huge...." He said in awe as he would let his eye feast at the scenery around him. He would tilt his head as he looked towards the man cooking. He shifted a little in his stool and would lean quickly on his hand. "Hmm... What to teach..." He started to speak and would first watch him cook and soon saw him smiling. "I can teach you star navigation, I can teach you how to track people without the use of jutsu... How to keep a better track of others while inside combat... Or even get a better perspective once you are in a place. For example a quick way out... There is a lot to teach, I know mostly regards survival and medical... so it will also be a part up to you as what you wish to be taught... I can teach you one of my contracts if you were to desire... however you have to make a choice as I can only teach one person... and one contract only..." He would embark and look slowly up, curious to see the reaction of the other even on that offer as it wasn't anything.

MFT: 307

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Floating demon girls aside, our morning was off to a good start so far. From our positions in the kitchen we start to discuss our plans for the day. Noba begins to list various skills that he can teach me and I listen attentively while keeping my attention on the food I’m preparing. I can tell that what does know he’s fairly competent in. At least, it sounds as if he’s got the confidence as he speaks. I can sounds quite cocky when I speak of my skills, and although I know I sound that way it’s still hard for me to reel it in. I find that I admire the candor of this man who still stands, in many ways, a stranger to me.

“That’s uh… Quite a few options to choose from.” I put the dirty cookware to the side and leave them for the help to clean up. I use a towel to quickly wipe off the mess I had made on the stove as much as I could without letting the food get cold. I place a plate of insert-food-here in front of my guest and then take a seat next to him.

“Okay. So I’m not particularly in need of medical knowledge, most of my family consists of medics and some former medics.” I scratch the back of my head with a hand that I quickly realize isn’t my actual hand. A limbless hand floats at my eye level for a second and then drops and reenters my robe. “And, er… A contract beast sounds interesting enough, though I’ve already got too many summons to keep track of as it is.” As I rub my chin in thought I realize that once again I was using an ofuda instead of my actual hand and I swat it away.

“My whole strategy is about staying out of my opponent’s awareness,” I wave a utensil around gingerly with a piece of food still attached to the end of it. This time with my actual hand. “So how about you show me how you track people without jutsu and how to keep track of people better while in combat?”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he started to eat of his insert-food-here. He started to enjoy it a lot. It was one of the first times he probably ate this decent meal in the morning that he had no problem to tell a tale after. He himself... was decent of a cook, just never in the mornings as he was often left to wake up. Jibril was already poking around the corner to look at what was going on with Noba as he seemed to enjoy it a rather big bit.

"So... no medical... that is fine." He said as the other would go on after that. "Too many huh... You can never have--- let me take that back before anything else.." He already quickly said, counting the voices in his head. "Sure... that is a fun one to teach... Just tell me... how durable are you... For people, I am compared to be a rather strong medical... Give or take one of the highest classed..." He said as he had learned that in a village back already. He was measured around a full-grown warrior in his given skills. He would tilt his head as he would look towards the man, making his tiny tuft of hair fall before his eye before he straightened out his head again to finish up the food. "And we need a place where you have a few obstacles... do you have a room like that here? Something like plants, pillars, cave or anything like that... On a bright vast and open sandbox is possible too... but then it is more conveniently to do it in a night time rather then a sunny time, as I can directly show you how to navigate at night time too... The night times here are even very clear to say.." Noba thought already further as to what he could combine his class with. He crossed his arms and would wait for the other to finish eating and then go with him after his decision would be made.

[MFT:335]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
”Yes, sometimes it’s nice to have friends I suppose.” I laugh as Noba quickly retracts his statement mid sentence. I can tell he had forgotten, just for a moment, about his own friends that seem to follow him around or, for that matter, live inside him. Afterward the one-eyed man begins asking me some starting questions related to our makeshift class, and commenting on his medical skill.

“My grandfather, also called Tasogare, was the only medical chief here in the village for some time. He may have become a sennin had he not been… Well, turned into a wolf.” I shrug and Noba continues to speak, mentioning a need for a roomwith with obstacles. I smile and after we finish our breakfast I guide Nova to the first layer of the home and to an elevator, the only four walls not made of sand in the building. Along the way I grab a couple of cousins to join us. At the bottom of the elevator we walk out the double doors and into a large stadium sized room with absolutely nothing inside it. I direct my cousins and the two of them set out to the empty abyss.

“The Sunaku bloodline runs through my family’s own blood. This room was built around the idea that the entire family, until a few generations ago, could manipulate sand to their whim.” The walls, floor, and ceiling began to change shape and turn into a large forest of sorts that stretches all around above and below and on the sides. “So, how will this do?” I scratch the side of my nose and give him a long look.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"a... wolf..?" That was the first time he had ever heard that. He knew no cases like this, all he knew was someone getting white eyes all the sudden... Byakugan, which was years and years ago in his village. "That is a new one to hear. I wonder how he became that way..." His eye would slowly shift towards the side, looking over the plates. He felt bad for not helping out to clean them even. Yet as he got into motion he would place his headband a bit better on his head, leaving two pieces hanging on the back of his head. "I have heard of these things, they were called Elevators or something... They are a form of high tech transportation to bring you a floor up or down." He would mutter to himself. He couldn't help but let his fingers go over the wall, it was odd that this wasn't made out of the sand, but then again... now that he stood inside this thing, he felt a little claustrofobic. "H-how long will this take..?" his voice was shaking a little as he stood inside, once outside he was quite happy regards it. "Yeaah... I don't like it.." He growled a little. Yet he thought tot himself that this would just be a matter of getting used to.

"Through the family huh... We were an inuzuka village... yet one of us had a different thing, he was quite odd even though." He would shrug and watch the scenery change, he took a small sprint to the nearest one and stood on it. Seeing what the sand would do to his chakra and how would it react when someone had stand on the bark side. Once inspecting he would nod. "This would do yes, quite nicely. Now a question, since you are a Sunaku... can you now notice where I am..? If so, is there a way to place that off..? As you need to find me in this, learn how to track me down and keep on my tail while I shake you off also. Using multiple tricks then after. but I need to know the deal with your family first." He said now he thought about an old game they played, but with scent... and they masked it by rolling in the mud when they were younger.

-- MFT: 393

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
”I don’t know the whole story,” I rub my nose slightly as I respond to his query about my grandfather’s transformation. “I just know that he, too, had a creature sealed inside him, the spiritual form of the Tadashii’s god Itami. There was a big fight and in the process Itami’s… erm, essence I suppose, fused with my grandfather and he became stuck that way.” I shrug. The story was one I was told many times by my uncle and my mother before she passed and so it no longer sounded as crazy as it did the first hundred times I heard it. When the four of us take to the elevator to make our way down to the basement I can tell that he’s very uncomfortable riding in the elevator. I’m certain from what I understand about his origins that he’s probably never been on an elevator before. Not that there are many around Suna either.

“I’m not actually a sunaku, just my family. I don’t have any connection to the sand except some general jutsu that anyone with an affinity could do.” I crack my neck and roll my shoulders, I slow my breathing and prepare myself. In my head I launch into a list of techniques I could use to track him. I give Noba a wink to let him know that I’m ready, however…

“Alright, one more thing.” I say once he acknowledges his own readiness. I look at one of my cousins in particular and spin a finger in a circle at him. He gets the message and a pillar of sand appears below him, pushing him into the center of the basement. He sits down on the pillar and both of my cousins begin to change the basement’s environment once more. The sharp corners where the walls, floor, and ceiling meet begin to curve and we soon find outselves inside of a spherical, sand forest.

“My cousin up there,” I point to my cousin sitting on top of the sand pillar, “is using a technique from gravity affinity jutsu. Normally this jutsu would be used to manipulate the gravity of his opponent, but with the way he’s using it now it will simply allow us the run all around the sphere as if it were one flat area.”

I chuckle, “This is why this is my favorite place to train.”

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the room spun around and made itself as a globe, Noba's gaze would change, it would harden yet still had that spark of joy in there. He was rather curious how long he would be able to stretch things out... He looked at Fai. "say fai.. I can see why this would be amazing" He said as he hoped their eyes would meet for a little Genjutsu. Night... A mean one if played correctly as what he tried to do here, not looking to the brother as he didn't want them caught into it at all. The Night is a seemingly simple yet powerful illusion that forces those afflicted by this technique to see everything around them as if it were night time. As the darkness would creep it, is should become harder to aim better for the others also. So that would seem to spot it too. But that wasn't the only thing Noba did. He would transfer himself with a sand tree in order to have space from the other. Hatter had stayed behind and would slowly emerge once more. "shall we start? My master doesn't like to be kept waiting." But Noba was smart and covered himself also in [Active Camo]. this way he cloaked his chakra which prevented him from making background noises. He fully blended into their environment by matching their surroundings.

"Master would probably tell you now... Think clear, ground yourself... Ground yourself by doing the following. Find five things you can see, four things you can touch, three things you can hear, two things you can smell, one thing you can taste... It is called grounding. Do this whenever you feel lost. Now the way to find my master would be obvious for those who are lacking a brain... the answer... But think this of a game of... survival... after all this wouldn't be his first kill~" Hatter's voice sounded playful as he got to the end, yet there was a hint of sinister in there. Trying to rattle the other, but he himself was unsure if this worked. He was curious to see how this went, but would guide the other if he were to seem lost. Yet hatter wanted to see the knowledge the other already possessed.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
Noba remarked on the remarkable transformation made to my basement and I turned to see his actual expression. When our eyes met, I suddenly found that everything around us began to sink into darkness, causing me to check my vitals for a moment before I realized what was happening. I chuckled to myself and watched as Noba’s silhouette disappeared. Of course, I knew immediately that I was under a genjutsu thanks to the clarity my connection to the spirit world allowed to me. He had placed a visual genjutsu on me but I didn’t try to end it’s effects on me. I knew it was to aid in my training, as was the strange string of sentences that Noba’s spirit spoke to me after his disappearance.

“Okie dokie, spirit guy.” I winked in the hatter’s direction, viewing him in the spirit world. I took a few steps while simultaneously erupting with hands from my cloak. Two sets perform hand seals for various creation jutsu while I prepared my actual hands for another jutsu. First, from the ground came five corpses that were completely under my control while ink formed from my chakra took the form of a giant man. Second, there were three copies of me that appeared made of earth which quickly changed to look exactly like me. I high-fived myself and then all ten of us spread out through the forest of sand trees.

“I don’t have a lot of tracking skill, but I do have plenty of numbers.” I muttered. The shape of the basement echoed my words all over the forest. “I can’t see and somehow I can’t hear you either, which you’ll have to explain to me some time, so I figure the divide and conquer plan is my best option.” As I speak my words come from different clones and myself. We step through the trees slowly and deliberately. Every few moments I though I saw him and so which ever creation was closest would attack, mostly striking trees made of sand. It was only a matter of time before I’d… accidentally stumble onto him.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Noba took this a bit seriously, for him, it was also a little bit of fun again, the way this went. Being 'hunted' and yet at the same time the hunter too. Nala even seemed to enjoy this and wanted to join all the more, but even Noba had to remind her this was just a teaching and not an actual fight. Something she huffed over. Hatter started to follow, yet even he had 'trouble' to find the real one. He didn't want to spoil it for Noba too, yet he was pretty sure he would soon find out anyway. Through Hatter, he spoke to keep his position hidden though.
"My Master says to, even when in darker times, look for lights. Lights can be anywhere. A tip from myself would be the ground..." He would keep it as a little riddle, but moments later he would explain. "It is dark, that is correct, but you still got a sense of feeling, taste, and smell... Now he can hide himself, but not the tracks he didn't cover. Try to find footsteps, objects that are different then what you have seen before. Even sand can be broken down and rebuild." Hatter gave a huge tip onto that. Because all Noba had really done... was actually nothing then mind tricks.

Noba himself was silently sitting in the tree where they first started out. He did run around, make a ruckus at one tree as if a beast had climbed it. With a stamper he had made animal tracks... there were, of course, fake ones. At other parts, he remolded sand to a fallen tree. Trying to throw him off the path, but out of all that... There would be a track that leads towards him, yet you had to find it. And Hatter had given some clues. Yet as he had felt the increase in numbers too... He started to wonder if he shouldn't have made some , innocent but strong enough traps, to make those clones disappear... "Being an idiot here... Forgetting to never underestimate your opponent... Even in training...." And he left a silent sigh to himself.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
There were growls coming from the decaying voice boxes of my revived warriors as they shambled through the maze of grainy trees. My ink giant made black splashes in the ground with each step as it stomped over the loose floor. Then my clones, well, they were just less handsome versions of myself. They moved seemingly at random but their movements were being controlled by me from a distance. I sat cross-legged with hands floating around me forming the ‘ok’ gesture and my mind focused with both of my eyes glowing brightly in their respective colors. Noba, I assumed, was versed in the sneaky-sneak but I wasn’t a stranger to hiding in the shadows myself. I already knew all the mistakes that one could make when trying to hide their presence, though he didn’t a good job of throwing my off his trail. Honestly, there wasn’t much to be thrown off from in a forest with no twigs to snap or bushes to break. I had to rely on not only my senses but also my natural talent in the shinobi arts.

“Tsk.” I spit. The hatter was trying to help in advising, but all he did was derail my concentration. With my connection to the spirit world, I could feel his presence better than Noba’s when the visitor wasn’t trying to hide from me. Still, I listened to what he had to say because I knew that he was speaking for his master. The riddle about lights wasn’t necessary, but then again this was supposed to be a lesson after all. I figured it was good for him to be more vague for me to try to figure it out on my own. I was a kinesthetic learner anyway, and doing more of the work myself would prove to be more useful for me. So I sat there in the sand, feeling my connection to all of the creations I had roaming the forest and using their senses to look for clues.

“Feeling…” My creations and my clones rubbed the trees as they passed. Each one was made to be exactly the same, in texture and volume. Any changes to them wouldn’t be fixed by my cousin, so any discrepancies would be easily noticed. I felt every footstep my army made, checking for any particularly loose spots of sand where it may have disturbed by another’s path. What I felt was my friend trying to play games with me. Several of my creations found tracks, and I believed they couldn’t have all been Noba himself.

“Taste?” There was nothing in that basement I wanted to taste. “Tsk.”

“Smell.”
The air was stale. You could imagine it would be considering we were in an enclosed basement far beneath the surface of sand. The staleness gave way to something I wouldn’t have gotten easily in the fresh air. Through my clones and my own nose, I could smell everything in that room. Of course most of my corpses didn’t have noses anymore, so they were less than useful, and my giant was a faceless ink creature with a humanoid shape. Though I only spent one night with the man, I could easily recognize his scent over that of my cousins, myself, and even the rotting corpses. Strangely enough, it was my original self which stayed near the starting point that could smell him the best. I opened my eyes and they burst into flames of green and red.

The hands floating around my non-clone body moved to attention, flatting and coming together in multiple prayer gestures. I rose into the air in one swift motion without breaking my own pray shaped hands which quickly changed into a flash of handseals. Then there was nothing for a moment, and then the area immediately surrounding me began to quake. The trees surrounding me would proceed shaking quite violently as the quake began stronger and stretched further away. Perhaps it was possible that Noba went through the forest to set up distractions for me, but then he returned while I focused on my army surveying the land. Perhaps, I thought, the reason I could smell him so fiercely.

“Nooobaaa-saaan…” I whispered to myself, letting the natural shape of the basement echo the words into the dark void of our sandy surroundings.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hatter had been giving him some things that even had taught Noba, but now that he started to think a little about it, he forgot one little detail... The other wasn't an Inuzuka and wouldn't be able to easily pick up smells, scents and minor details that an Inuzuka would. Yet it seemed that the other was picking up from his advice, and he started to remain silent, looking if he needed a lesson with anything else... Yet so far that didn't seem to be the case.

As Noba would know, that Hatter would be teaching him... He got a tat lazy himself slowly and started to close his eyes, not to actually sleep, but to rest while he would listen to all the sounds. From the place that he was, he could easily pick up the growls. Yet as he himself started to smell around the area... he had noticed how the other was suddenly smelling from above, he opened up his eyes and saw the other with a burning yet of eyes. He gulped for a moment, he should have known better. Yet what happened next was something that he didn't think about at all. Any means... is what had had said... But a quake that eventually broke down the sand structure, was something he didn't foresee.

With the tree, he tumbled to the ground and eventually got half trapped in there with his bottom half. Hatter, who saw him clearly now, had to hide his smile behind the jacket. There was only a lucky thing right now, the other seemed to be still under his Genjutsu... On that, he hoped... yet as his name was called he foolishly reacted. "what... am stuck..." He said and as he didn't know any sand or earth on that matter... He was a bit trapped. Quickly he went through his head on what to use... wind jutsu would only trigger everything... yet he had to get out of this situation.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OdLd7WX.png
The ground shook beneath my feet and I stood still and calm while I waited for Noba to reveal himself. It didn’t take long before the trees in the area started to fall apart and I could heard a sold object falling to the surface. Then I heard him speak to me, which seemed odd to me. Though it did tell me something I didn’t know before. He had somehow gotten himself trapped during my jutsu and as I ended it I already knew what my next move would be. I couldn’t pin point the exact location due to the echoing but I knew he was close. So I performed hand seals and punched my fist into the ground.

All at once my creations and clones all dispersed and the air became very still. Then sparks shined in the darkness for me, as if they were fish leaping from the ocean lightning spread itself through the sandy ground. A circle of lightning appeared in the ground surrounding me for some distance that should have been more than far enough to trap both of us within it. From that spark a dome formed in a flash of blinding light, erupting like a large gapping maw to swallow us both whole. At this point the Genjutsu should have been over but I wasn’t worried about this lesson so I didn’t once try to fight it. Noba could keep it going for as long as he wanted, I knew I’d find him.

“Your move, bud. I’m closing in on you.”

((Really short post but I wasn't sure on where to go))

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
For a moment, his heartbeat started to rise. In his head, he started to go through various scenarios. What kind of things was he supposed to do now? Nala even explained to him that he talked out loud and gave away their position... Slowly he would think further and took a deep breath. He grounded himself by going again over the list of things. “Your move, bud. I’m closing in on you.” Those were words that, for him, were getting very true... slowly he would look around the place and spot things he could use... but decided to do it a little bit different for the other. His eyes went more up as he saw the lightning, for a moment fearing that he would be a fried noodle at the end of this lesson. Bt ut what came after had him stand still for a moment... Did he know that? or didn't he... was that real..? Or fake..? He canceled on himself in order to make sure. After that, he would make more handseals and a Fun house would be made, the genjutsu on the other would slowly fade away as there were multiple of him now. "Now... tell me.. What was all that just now? and... if you are to find me... in one of the correct mirrors... then you pass." He wasn't going easy on the kid, that he knew. but if he did figure this out, it would be all over for the other and he actually passed. He just hoped that the other could tell him what he had learned so far in this lesson. Hatter was slowly drifting behind Faita and smirking happily. "That is my master for you.." He sighed and would float on his back watching the whole thing. "when can I play?" Was nala inside Noba's head, who only made an annoyed tsk sound.

MFT: 313
OOC: Find noba in the mirror and you pass :)

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Mirror Game
WC: 391
ek6pivR.png
uWR1tFQ.png
pshOKYU.png

The dome of lightning that covered us sizzled in the stale air and I moved slowly through the dimly light night. My footsteps were deliberately soft as I attempted to hear any slight noise Noba may make, or perhaps if I could catch another whiff of that smell. It seemed my teacher for the day had one more trick up his sleeve. I found my vision returning as the genjutsu he had placed on me dissipated. I could see clearly now that the night was gone, but it was not a bright, bright sunshiny day. I now found myself in some sort of new jutsu, surrounded by a hall of mirrors that reflected images of Noba.

“Out of the thunderdome and into the fire, am I right, Hatter?” Noba tells me I will pass if I can find him in one of the mirrors. It almost felt like a joke. This jutsu was an illusion, physical in nature but purely a numbers game. I crack my knuckles and shake my upper body, releasing any tension. He had a number of mirrors to hide in, but he seemed to forget that I had an army at my disposal.

Two hands came out of my robes and connected with my actual hands and on each side of my body I formed handseals. From the sand below I summoned five corpses and from the shadows emerged four servants. At the same time they all struck different mirrors, easily having them all covered with their sheer numbers. It was inevitable that the real Noba would emerge from one and once he did I leapt at him. Through the shards of mirror I grabbed a hold of him and we would land with my large form looming over him.

“Tag, you’re it.” I mocked playfully. I smiled and as I waited for a response the basement would slowly change. The trees sank back down in to the ground and the spherical shape began to flatten back into a cube. As it did so the gravity jutsu my cousin used slowly weakened and both of us slide several feet from the wall that was forming onto the floor. I rolled off of Noba in the process and landed on my back with a laugh. He was supposed to wait for my signal to change the scenery back…
OOC: Sorry for the bit of godmodding at the end there. I figured I was bound to find you with that method.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori_index.gif
✗ Example ✗ Noba's Speech
✗ Example ✗ Noba's thoughts

✗ Example ✗ Nala's speaking in Noba's head.
✗ Example ✗ Nala speaking as Noba.

✗ Example ✗ Tsukuyomi contract speech
✗ Example ✗ Tsukuyomi contract thinking
Hatter would glide with his single eye towards the white-haired male, a smile came to his face as he waved with his sleeve. "It certainly seems to be the case... Now that you can see again..." He would grin and keep floating nearby, wondering how this would unravel, yet what he saw before him... surely was something different then anyone had tried. "Hmm- that is certainly a good move to go at things." He would comment and slowly would nod, tipping his head towards Fai. It seemed that this chess game... would soon come towards an end.
Noba would be crossing hsi arms in front of him, smirking. "So...? Eh-...?" Even he saw the numbers now, he slowly would loosen up the crossed arms in front of him. Even they knew they had made a mistake at this point. "Ehhh--..." He would mutter, Nala would be slowly rampaging in the others head.
Fair... is fair... I might have goosed up on this part... "Oh... mister honestly thinks now"! "That is unfair!! I have a brain also!" "would be damn time that you started to learn to use that thing!!" "But..." No butts! Now let us just make this fun for him." If... that means... fun as in, the first three letters of funeral... sure..."
One by one the mirrors seemed to be falling, and eventually just before he managed to dodge the other, he was grabbed and held onto. He took a smack against the wall/floor and looked straight above him. The other leaning over him. A gulp sound was made and he stared into the others eye, his eyepatch still covering his other. "Y-yup... I'm it..." he stuttered a little in the beginning and as they were shifted back towards the regular room. He did land on his feet though. Hatter started to get close to Noba again and check the other out. "let me guess... Nala is furious?" "Always when I don't allow her to play... but the last time that happened she devasted that small place..." After that he started to place his focus towards the other, holding out a hand in order to help the other back on his feet. "Congrats... you beat me to it. That last move was a smart one, I didn't reckon on that." He had a healthy set of color on his cheeks as he smiled proudly towards the other.

OOC: Tutor passed :)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back