Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Homesickness [Open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
For some reason Akazukin was starting to feel a little homesick. She missed the mountainous terrain with the trees of pine and floors covered in snow. The be able to hide within the lush growth among her during her daily hunts. Now as she stands on top of a large dune, the only thing she could see around her were field of sand shifting in the dry winds. Her wolf companion pants next to her hot under the warm sun.

Akazukin had enough and decides if she could not return to her childhood home, She will bring the snowy forests to her. Trees of topaz sprout form the ground growing big and tall with leafs of emerald. All around her these tree emerge from the desert sands thus surrounding the both of them into a crystal forest. The forest was thick like a maze but she stood in a large clearing. Clouds begin to blanket the skies and crystals start to rain down. Despite the name of the jutsu, it was not rubies falling down from above, but diamonds. Each diamond was small and shaped to that of a snowflake with no two diamonds identical.

Before her water form gathers on the ground and growing ever large. Soon Akazukin was standing in front of a lake. Normally this lake would be a hot-spring back where she use to live. However considering how warm it is out here she sees no need to heat the water. Stripping down to her underwear she jumps into the cold water. Akazukin was grinning from ear to ear as she finds herself engulfed in a recreation of her childhood.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatara pulled his hood over his head before leaving the the village for the dessert. Since he got this demonic Bitch stuck to him he atleast wasn't as sensitive when it came to the heat of in this desert, but he felt just like usual and fire was still hot to him, so he assumed it was an improved tolerance towards the heat, maybe some sort of adaptation now that he seemed to have inherited some demonic traits from that book... What are we gonna do out here? She asked as he made his way through the seemingly endless mountains of sand. He had decided to name her 'Tsumi' for himself, a fitting name he thought to bad he neither liked her nor was he used to hearing her voice in his head yet. We are not gonna do anything, I am the one acting here don't forget that. But since you're so curious, I'll tell you. I am gonna collect plants and bugs, interesting right? And after that he had silence for a while, it was as if she couldn't understand what he had said to her, maybe he should confuse her more often. It was true though, he wanted to collect what he could get to see if anything of it had a use in medicin, there was probably a book in Suna aswell that detailed some of the species here in the desert. Who knew, maybe he'd find a unique species if he searched really carefully.

After a while and with sadly only a single plant to his name which he had stowed away in a small plastic container inside a bag he had around his shoulder. It was really helpful that he didn't feel the heat as much, taking his hood of would have been annoying since his skin was still easily irritated by being exposed to the sun, which in turn meant he as still as pale as ever. All of what he had seen today was completely thrown out when he climbed up a dune and suddenly spotted a sort of weird forest growing just a little west of his position. He blinked a few times in disbelieve, especially at the clouds above the forest. What was going on? He must have been imgining things right? Maybe the heat affected him more then he knew afterall. He splashed some self-summoned water on his face as the voice in his head started up again. I don't think this is an illusion, but I don't think that it's natural either, I can feel a presence there. Tatara focused himself to try and locate a presence and see there, he found something although he couldn't really tell, he was still kind of bad at detecting. Him trying to locate whoever was down there, had him stopping to surpress his own chakra. He did surpress it as it gave him a twisted and malevolent aura ever since he had found that damn book. He had by now learned that his aura was sickening to some so he surpressed it. In the short time he searched for the presence that meant he was easily detectable aswell, but he didn't think he would run into trouble here, or atleast he told himself that as he was to curious about all of this crystal forest thing or whatever this was.

He quickly made his way down, not wasting a moment entering an opening between two "trees". It was like he had entered a wonderland of crystals. His gaze quickly fell onto something he thought at first he imagined, but it didn't rain - not in the conventional way anyways. But... were those diamonds??? Real actual diamonds? He must have ben fooled right? There was no way he could just run into a crystal forest inside the desert and even find diamonds on top of that. First he had to find out who was responsible for all of this, but if those were real, he could finance some reseach for himself. But first, he heard that annoying voice in his head again. Ohhhh! Are those diamonds? I definetely want some! You have to take them with you, you here me? They're my favorite. He would have liked to facepalm, how did he get such a weird being stuck to him... He ignored her though and went deeper into the "forest" until he could actually hear the slight splashing of water and had light reflecting in his eyes. An oasis in the desert was possible, but this was straight out of a dream... Relatively carelessly he pushed through the crystaline structures trying to not his his head before coming to a halt infront of a body of water. What he saw left him with only the immediate response of, "Oh...", as he indeed found a human, but he sounded just a little but disappointed, if in awe at the reflections all around him.

[topic joined / mft: 830 words]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Naturally like any male, the interlopers gaze was transfixed on the woman swimming in nothing but her underwear. Her body was youthful like that of a teenager, but in truth she is quite older. Black frills adorn her modesty and keep them carefully hidden from exposure. Her twin tails hang lower than normal thus causing some hair to block her Tokeigan from view. Scooping a handful of water into her hands she tosses it into the air and watches it sparkle it the air with the crystal snow. She was laughing happily in her own little world completely unaware that she was being spied upon until she hears an all too familiar sound.

Near by the intruder a wolf gives an angry growl with a few barks to get his master’s attention. Totoro’s fur was grey as smoke and wore a red cloak ment for a human child, but had hole cut in the hood for his ears to poke out of. His one eye was blue and the other was yellow. He could detect a slight demonic scent emanating from the man, but he felt no bother from it. He was use to such scent for his master was the same way.

Behind the wolf was a red dress, hunting rifle and a pistol laying on the ground. The wolf did not seem to be threatening him out of the forest, but protecting these items. If Tatara would make any move that would suggesting one of the objects, he will attack. These things laying here were of coarse belonging to his master.

Akazukin walks over to the man who dare enter her sanctuary. “What do we have here? A pervert?” Seeing his disappointed look she thinks not. “No you look less than interested in me. My name is Akazukin. What is yours?” Moving a hand she brushes away the hair covering her one eye so that she may better view this man. Akazukin is a rather interesting individual possessing an extremely rare doujutsu called the Tokeigan or clock eye. As much as she is aware, she is the only human to possess such a strange doujutsu. The Tokeigan only changes one of a person’s eye and is always visible. Its appearance as one could guess by the name is a clock within an eye. What is really unusual about its appearance is the fact that it is a functioning clock, which tells the correct time. The eye gives the user the ability to look into the future and temporally step into it. However the distance into future is relatively short compared to science fiction novels. Akazukin can see and travel through time on a scale of three minutes. Some would find her restricted vision and travel makes the power mute, but one can do interesting things by seeing events a minute ahead of time.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatara stood still for a moment as the woman standing in the water had seemingly not noticed him yet, or atleast he got that from her playing in the water carelessly. So far he seemed to be right with guessing that she wasn't some dangerous person in the middle of the desert, but he couldn't tell anything about her either, she was a good looking, young woman who was playing in a river in the middle of the desert and all of that happened inside a forest of crystals. This could have been aswell a dream and if it was he didn't understand it, but he was fairly caertain there was an expanation for this, there always was. Aside from that this was not the sort of dream he would have himself, his interest in woman was rather low as he was now. He was able to appreciate beauty, but didn't care to get closer to anyone.

At the first sounds of growling he moved his eyes to the side, eyeing the wolf that was standing there, infront of what was presumibly the posessions of the girl infront of him. He didn't seem to want to attack right now, but if he did that would be a problem, Tatara had less then no intent to fighting and so he didn't get any closer then he was. It was to assume that the wolf was no regular wolf either, maybe a summon from the girl aswell, he atleast to seem to really care for his mistress and if Tatara was correct then then beast would be quite strong aswell.

As she finally noticed him she made no ways around it and came straight for Tatara, a little surprising, that was unless she was ready to attack. He stayed careful but decided to answer her question, as skirting around anything wouldn't get him far. "Tatara, Yamasaki Tatara. I ensure you I am no pervert, just a lone sand ninja exploring the desert." At that he tapped on the headband he always wore around his waist and continued with a question of his own. "I would assume this all is your doing? I was exited to have found something extraordinaire but oh well, instead I found a beauitful lady and her pet." He pulled the hood of his head to make him seem less suspicious, here he was somewhat protected by the crystal constructs anyways.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Akazukin looks at the headband which the man taps and sure enough it had the proud emblem of the village hidden in the sands. This did not surprise her in the least for where else would a person hail from and be in this barren wasteland? If he was not a sand shinobi, she would be questioning whether or not he was lost. This place was pretty much the middle of nowhere and if it was not for her tracking abilities she would likely get lost in this wilderness. “I too am a shinobi from sand.” She expects the man to be as much surprised as she was. Her headband was laying there amongst the rest of her clothes. It was not visible as it was buried under her dress, but she was sure he could take her word for it. If not, he is welcome to try to avoid her wolf and look for it.

The man inquired if this place was of her doing, which she agrees to. “I was feeling a little homesick. Before coming here I lived in the mountains.” With a wave of her hand the clouds above dissipate and the rain of gems concludes. His next comment just made her smile. “My aren’t we the flatterer.” Using her jutsu Akazukin conjures a mirror. Though within her one eye was a functioning clock, she could not see it without something creating a reflection. Looking into the looking glass she sees that it was the time of day when the sun would be at its highest point. It will likely be quite warm outside her forest under the clear rays of the sun. “You are welcome to stay as long as you like. Allow me to make myself more presentable”

She does a little spin on one foot and mystically clothes seems to form on her body. It was a dress as black as night and a sound seem to emanate from it. It was like she had a thousand chirping birds under there. Tiny bolts of electricity flee from the skirt of her dress to the waters below. It was as it the dress contained a furious storm within its threads. “But I must ask. Does the fact that I created this place make it any less noteworthy?”

The wolf grabs the long range weapon in its mouth and delivers the weapon to her master. Grabbing the musket she hold it not in a threatening manner, but that could easily change. Her being armed may give him pause to choose his words wisely. “I must say I miss the forest of my youth.” Strange thing to hear from one that looks so young. “Hunting in this environment is so different than I’m accustomed to.”

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He held his hand to his chin ni a thinking manner and replied with his usual smile. "Are you? I guess that should be expected, to meet someone out here who's not from Sand should be unlikely. I am afraid though, I don't remember the face. But meeting new people is always fun. Ofcourse he couldn't be competely sure of her words, she didn't have the headband on her obviously, but she didn't seem to lie, atleast he wouldn't suspect her having a reason to.

He was a little surprised at her reasoning for having created all of this. He could understand the idea behind it, all of this helped her with her homesickness he wouldn't try to talk her out of it, he was a doctor afterall, so even if he didn't personally understand the feeling of having homsickness, as he never really had a pace that was home, he could empathize with her. "I see, it is good if you are able to help yourself in this manner. I am afraid I won't be able to summon any mountains, but if you need anything I'll try to help you out, I am a doctor afterall." He didn't much react to her comment on him being a flatterer, he had been honest but going any further now was not in question for him, he did not intend getting to know her in that way, especially not after meeting her for the first time out in the desert. He was also glad that for once that pesky voice in his head was silent, he wondered if she was observing, but if anything had been off, she surely would have chimed in. Where he wasn't sure to react though was as she put some sort of clothing on, no it wasn't quite clothing, it was artificial, probably chakra supported, but he wasn't quite experienced enough to tell. "I mean, I don't intend to disturb you any longer then necessary, you don't need to be courtious for me if you want to take a swim."

"I think you are right, creating such a place is an imressive feat, especially since it is not a genjutsu. Having such a place exist naturally would probably not work anyways, we can only witness its beauty for it being artifical, so thank you for that. But say, are those real? I mean will these diamonds be usable?" There was no greed in his voice as he expected them to not be lasting, but the question remained, there was interest from his side, the thought of having something like a personal lab sure sounded nice.

Tataras ears twitched as the wolf suddenly moved and came closer. He wasn't scared of, but had to rise an eyebrow as it brought a gun over. "The forest of your youth?" He raised his eyebrow as he didn't expect it to be a metaphor. "I must have severly underestimated your age, but I agree living in an area with mountains an forests is an entirely different feeling, although I do prefer living along the coast." He had travelled a lot in his yet short life, so he could atleast understand that, even if he was not a hunter himself.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Without hesitation Akazukin then casts her highest level jutsu she possessed. It was an S-rank jutsu called Avatar of the Divine and the title matched its power. Akazukin changes before his eyes and this was no visual illusion. Her hair goes completely white, her skin becomes deathly pale, her one clock eye was now two and her clothes change into a kimono. However the most unnerving thing about her was likely the giant ethereal clock that floated above her. With her transformation can a great gust of wind and the crystalline forest reduces to dust around her. Like an explosion the trees disintegrated from the center and outward, however the wind was not as powerful as that.

"No, they were made with the use of chakra. Without the constant flow the bonds which held them break and they quickly return to the sands." Clouds of crystal shards surround them glittering in the sunlight. It would be some time before the cloud settles naturally. "As for my age... I am one of the divine and thus I stay eternally youthful." Akazukin was actually not sure how long her youth would last but her powers did keep her young this long.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Even as she transformed right infront of him, he still didn't feel threatened, rather a little more on edge as he didn't know what she was gonna do. More so then any other change, he noticed her eyes, they were special but not close to any dōjutsu he had heard of, this one seemed to be completely unique. The clock above her did throw more questions into the mix, but from the looks of all of it time seemed to be an aspect she was familiar with, but he did not have any knowledge of such techniques existing, but then, he had to learn quite a bit about the ninja world and life. If he had one, he would have drawn a weapon, but he was only in posession of that old cursed book in his bag. He could draw that in an instant, but realizing that the person before him was truly someone special, he already expected to be outclassed. At the tree like structures bursting up around him he only lightly shielded his face in case anything came suddenly flying his way, but he was fine. More importantly he was to listen to the womans words.

Before Tatara could reply anything though, he already had that annoying voice in his head again. Ehhh? One can create such beautiful diamonds? You so have to learn that! I don't care about being able to spend them, I just wanna look at them all day! As for what followed after, he almost jumped to the side as it felt like someone was screeching into his ear. WHAT?!? YOU NEED TO MARRY HER; OR KIDNAP HER RIGHT NOW! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! His only reaction to that was a pissed off, Shut up or I'm gonna burn that freaking book. To which he only got displeased grumbling, but could it be he had found out something about that cursed girl inside him? That had to wait for now, he himself was interested in that 'eternal youth' thing. "Eternal youth you say? Even if you look like this it's kind of hard to believe and if that was indeed possible, one could surely make huge discoveries based on that, even though I believe eternal youth is a thing not meant to be." He was serious, but he didn't think that was the right person to argue with, she seemed to have made her mind up, choosing the way of lasting youth. If she stopped again, did she use a Jutsu to stop her bodies againg? Maybe she somewhat managed to stopped it time? "I am most curious about all of this."

MFT: 439 words

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Akazukin notices the near jump Tatara did as someone was screaming within his mind. True Akazukin had no idea who it was that was speaking to him or what they were saying. However she was sure that someone was speaking to him in his mind. She knows the look all to well and makes it sometimes herself. "They always have a hard time gauging their volume when speaking like that, don't they?" Akazukin says with a laugh. One of Akazukin's best friends was of the Yamanaka clan and they possess the ability to speak to people telepathically even through great distances. Akazukin merely assumes that a Yamanaka was sending him a telepathic message. She had no idea about the demon living inside him, though his presence did turn her stomach somewhat.

Akazukin seems to stare blankly at the man before her. One would think she was zoning out, which may not be too far from the truth. She was looking into the very essence of time itself. The hands in her clock begins to spin backwards in a slow but faster than normal rate. Often she uses her powers to take glimpses into the future to get a sneak peek of what is to come, however this time she was looking back to see something she may have missed. She notices that her canine companion also had some sort of reaction to his presence. Akazukin was sure there was more than meets the eye. The eatheral clock glows with a malevolent aura as Akazukin uses her temporal abilities to fuse herself with this echo in time. If she was lucky she could temporarily copy one of his passive abilities. Do to the paradoxical nature of this ability of hers, it would cause a temporal distortion that would prevent him from using the passive ability she copies.

[OOC; the jutsu being used is Sacrificial Rite. Of course I'll allow you to determine whether or not it copies anything and what it copies if successful]

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Oh if you knew." Tatara answered and shook his head a little defeated from the whole situation, he didn't know how to handle the voice in his head and now someone seemed to understand what was going on, though it seemed only vague, he could hardly knew much unless she could really mindread. At this point that wouldn't surprise him though. He didn't think it was smart to evaluate on it either way, not unless she spoke up on it more directly. What do you mean, 'oh if you knew' I am here to help you, someone of your status should be grateful. Tatara pressed his teeth together a little angered by now. What do you mean, all you've done was annoy me and try to give me orders, I'm gonna talk about you how I want to. Then it was silent for a little while, although he was sure that she was planning something rather then being actually shut up properly.

Instead of being able to make use of the silence in his head, Akazukin seemed to use the chance to do something that he couldn't figure out what it did, if he had to take a guess, he thought she was turning the time back, but it didn't seem to apply to the surroundings, so something else was happening. By now he felt a little uncomfortable around her. Sure her youth thing mae sense if she could manipulate time, but she did whatever she wanted and he had no understanding of it. No clue how to act was not what he was used to, but he still believed that he was not in danger, especially since that pesky voice didn't feel the need to show up to warn him that something felt wrong, but maybe she didn't understand either. However, as the clock kept ticking, there was something that started to happen and somewhat made click in his head. She... turned gray and not in a way of being painted with it, her skin rather looked gray like that of a dead person, it was unnatural. To add onto that, her skin looked like it had deep cuts all over, as if someone had taken their time to cut through her skin with a knife. Both sides were symmetrical and it kind of looked like there were just dark lines across her skin, but touching would prove otherwise. Tatara knw what was going on, he had this happening to him before, whenever he used his chakra, his skin would turn like this after a while. She seemed to be still pretty fit when it came to her chakra or her skin would start to turn a darker grey into black, he could tell by how narrow the lines on her skin were. Normally her eyes should have changed aswell, but her own eyejutsu seemed to prevent that, although to him they seemed a little bloodshot. In a mostly monotone voice Tatara spoke to her, it sounded a little eery. "I am not quite sure what you are doing, but it would probably be best for you to not try and analyze me too much, I don't know if it could leave unwanted sideeffects." He looked straight at her, to him her skin wasn't that much of a weirdness, but he didn't know how she would react. She seems to have taken that away from us, you should make her pay for that. For some reason the voice in his head this time didn't seem so sweet and girly anymore. While it was still feminine, it was commanding and he himself kind of felt the urge from that to actually do something to her.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Her jutsu was successful and she found out something interesting about the man. It seems Tatara was not exactly human, but in truth nether was she. She could see her skin change from a deathly pale to shades of gray which only got darker as time went by. Akazukin feels a slight pain in her chest as something dark begins to stir within her. It was not something she copied from Tatara that was hurting her, but something already inside her reacting to it. Though she absolutely refuses to admit it, her temporal powers are demonic. This demonic influences already in her were reacting to the demonic taint of Tatara. The pain brought bad memories of times before she came to this desert lands. She remembers the fox that she met in the forest long ago that ate her soul and the priest that saved her. It was her soul tainted by the foxes corruption and attained some of its powers. It is because of this she has the ability to manipulate time.

“I have touched an echo of your past and I see you have a rather dark history.” Her skin continues to change from shades of grey to shades of black. Darker and darker her skin become till is was as dark as a starless night. All of her features were lost in the blackness of her skin. If it was not for her eyes she would appear to be nothing but a silhouette. Standing before him it was actually hard to tell where she ended and where her shadow began. It was as if her and her shadow became of one flesh. Akazukin herself could even feel some sort of connection growing. “Do not worry it is only a temporary thing. Soon things will return to normal.” Or so she says, but his mention of side effects may not be to far from the mark. She may retain this new connection to the darkness.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatara kept looking on as the womans appearance changed as he knew it should do. "An echo in time, huh?" He didn't know exactly how it worked, but he understood it as far as that was possible, not that it was on him to disbelief. "I guess there is no need to hide it before you, but I recently got myself a demon, never trust a talking book." He joked and shook his head. His hads were shaking a bit, he was confused at to if he actually just got influenced by the demon inside him. "Well I am a doctor, I know your probably reffering to the demon, but I barely have a week where I don't see blood or organs. Though recently it has been pretty quiet on that front..." True he wasn't really an employed doctor, as it was right now he was acting on his own, but he didn't really have the opportunity to get into it yet. "Though if you're interested enough to sniff into my abilities, I'll be glad to show you." With that he relaxed, breathing out slowly as the air started to feel heavier then it did before, his whole presence changed. He had a strange feeling to him before, but now was not comparable, him just standing there could make someone unprepared feel sick to the bottom of thir stomach, he had even accidently gotten someone to vomit right infront of him. This was nothing he wanted to be part of him, but he couldn't help it, he had to surpress it. "I hope that is not too much for you, I'll surpress it again if you feel unwell. This curse is with me, just please don't make me show you how it looks, it is not that impressive and I don't wanna take a cchance in loosing myself. The demon is harmless unless I want to use it, - which I don't - so I ask of you to keep this between us for now." He was honest, it could change all about his life if someone went around blurting out what was residing inside him. He didn't want to get into trouble, not with her and not with anyone from the village, though her reaction had to be seen.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The man, Tatara then proceeds to confess everything to her. It was quite a bit of stuff that she is not required to know and with be burden with its secrets. “A talking book you say?” To Akazukin that sounds like a marvelous idea; to have a book that can read itself. Akazukin did not particularly like reading books for she finds she retains more when it is read to her rather than by her. When he offer to show his abilities she waves her hand, “That would not be necessary.” Akazukin then notices that her skin had returned to its natural complexion. If Tatara proceeds despite her comment she will vomit on the spot, which obviously she would not have to say anything to get him to suppress it.

“I’ll keep your secret if you don’t mind a small interrogation.”
Akazukin was a little curious about the demon itself and the book from which it came from. More than likely it was sealed in that book and somehow he broke the seal. Akazukin had so many questions she wanted to ask that it was hard to choose which to start with first. “Do you have the book with you?” Naturally she would ask if she could take a look at it if he does. “What is the demon’s name? Is it only a voice or can you see it as well?” By this time Akazukin was pulling out pencil and paper to take notes.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatara didn't need to gve his answer much thought, he had tod her because he thought she might be able to help him, so no need to now keep it from her. "You see, I accidently knocked it out of a shelf when I was thrown into it. I was in quite the trouble, but there was the book lieing next to me, suggesting in my head I would use it and since I was in quite the problematic situation I did. Well if I ha known that I would get stuck with this annoying voice in my head, I would have still done it I think. There's disadvantages, but it doesn't seem to be malvolent, so I like having the benefits for now. I plan of getting rid of it eventually, I'd like to get to know more about it though. Don't worry, I haven't hanged since and was never the guy to do anything bad, so I don't know if it'S something to consider bad." As he saw she changed back he assumed he had it back and was remnded that he still had his Aura on full throttle, so he hid it again as he didn't want to cause he unnecessary harm, especially after he declared that, he got his point across that he was very special, much like she was. He could hear a grumble in the back of his head, she seemed to not like him talking, but didn't wanna make a big fuss in his head as she was a target right now.

"An interrogation will be fine with me, although I don't know if I will be able to answer in a satisfying manner." He would listen to her first question and shrug his shoulders. "One of the side effects is that I can't leave the book behind, it's like an addiction to carry it close." His hand vanished in the bag at his side only for him to pull out a big, thick book bound in red with different golden decorations and letters. He left it closed on purpose and held it towards her. What he didn't tell her was that she wouldn't be able to open it, he was the only one who could. Strength was not factor. He would clue her in after letting her get a look at it and simply said. "I believe it is a few thousand years old or something, atleast it is writing in a language that even I don't know and I have traveled through more then one or two countries, although it could also be a secret sort of Handwriting. So I guess just ooking back at it's age won't help us if we still can't read it." He knew she could look back at a things time, she atleast had told him she could. "She actually doesn't wanna tell me her name, I only get from the voice that she is female and like one would suspect of a demon, she is very selfish, although she doesn't seem to be really evil. But I don't know her name to be honest with you. I just call her Tsumi." Now she knew how he called her for himself, but no big deal, it was just that her silence, which continued, was supicious to him. "No clue how she actually looks, but she acts like a princess or noble and as if I was bleow her so maybe there's a connection. Oh and, she can hear what we are saying, basically ecerything I can hear. From that I guess there would be a way to make her express herself to the outside world aswell. but I haven't tried anything like that." He wanted to know a lot about the demon himself, he was a researcher afterall so he spared no details.

MFT: 649 Words

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He was thrown into a bookshelf; shinobi these days just like fight anywhere. “You mention a bookshelf, but what location was this in. Was this in a shop or the Oracle's Library? Was this even in the Sunagakure?” Where he got the book may lead to some clues as what to do with it. She would not be surprised of the library. From what she has heard of the Oracles, they are collectors of knowledge. They may have such unusual artifacts in their collection. If this was from some other village it would require some research and possibly a journey. Personally she homes it was local so that visiting the place the book came from would not be so much of a hassle. “I assume you paid some sort of compensation for the book.” Akazukin really hopes he did not simply stole it for that would make visiting its origins a little awkward.

“Sounds like you made some sort of bond with it.” Taking the book from his hands, she inspects the outside. She did not recognize the language it seems to be written in however she doesn't know any ancient languages. Perhaps one of these days she should go to learn runic terran and see if the book is written in that. Akazukin attempts to open it only to find out that it does not. “Hmm… some sort of mystical seal.” She would assume it would only open to the one that it is bound to. She then hands the book back to him.

“I can understand her resistance to giving a name. Not even I give out my true name.” She recalls the many of the odd traditions her family had that were heavily influenced by superstition. She had two names in fact; a given name and a true name. Her true name was supposedly given to her by the gods. “Must be a little awkward for you to have a woman watching everything you do.” She gives a small chuckle. “I can only imagine what comments you might get when undressing for a bath.” With a sense of nobility in the demon's voice she would guess she is quite proud to be the type of demon she is. “What stage of development would you say she was in? Does she sound like a child, a woman or an elder?”

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatara had a thin smile on his face, true it was possible he had just bought the book, but he doubted that in that case it wouldnt have already been bound to someone, or maybe it had just reacted to him? Afterall the book was a stolen object even before he had his hands on it, but then maybe it was just taken for its looks, it probably wasn't of use to those who he had taken it from so that would explain why it had been untouched. But then, maybe it didn't even open for them. He could ask Tsumi, but she probably wouldn't answer him. "Well... I wish I could have attained it under more reasonable circumstances, but I was hunting down a band of thiefs and I guess inbetween all of the stolen stuuf they had I took this book with me. Almost broke half my ribcage doing so, but everything went well. Not that I wanted to book on purpose. You could say it was a succesful mission gone wrong." He was a little sad inside that he couldn't say he had beat them with his own power, but he had been even greener then he was no, although with the demon he wanted to argue he was pretty strong now, even if it was a false source of power. He would need to use it to strengthen himself to not loose to much when he eventually got rid of it, or maybe thee was a way to convert her energy...

"Yeah, it only opens for me." He took the book back and opened it, there were the same strange letters written as on the outside, but no way to identfy them, truly strange. "But I guess it does more then just look mysterious." He said and with that it started to rain around them, they were basically standing in a ring of rain clouds, ony for the clouds to stop and disappear with a strong wind beginngin to blow. "It's one of the advantages of the book I enjoy. Although I can remember every sign combination perfectly, I don't need to use them, a big advantage." The wind subsided and he closed the book in his hand again.

He understood her words and could only reply with an awkward smile. If he thought about it, it was actually strange now that he thought about it, before he hadn't paid it much mind. "True, although shee hasn't commented on my looks directly. She usually when she sees a good looking guy, yet she never complimented me while stil calling me her favorite. Though to get back to it, I guess there's good reason to keep a name hidden. Doesn't work for me if I plan on becomming a doctor, not to speak of my name being worthless, I don't even have anybody left so whatever" He now let his arms hang just down, still holding the book he answered almost immediately as he remembered her voice too well. I guess she was around hr twenties, but is it that important to know the age of a demon?

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The book was stolen merchandise before it even came into Tatara’s hands, so that would make finding its origins quite a bit difficult. “You still have not answered the question. Where was this place you found the book? You mentioned previously that you have been to different countries, so was this in Sand or someplace else?” This was an important question in figuring out what is written inside the book, If it was found in the wind country then perhaps the Oracles could help decipher the language. If it was from another country that would make translating it quite the chore. “May I ask, did these bandits possessed the aptitude to use chakra?” Akazukin quickly refranses the question. “Did they use jutsu?” Surely if the bandits that stole the book they were not bonded ether because they were incompatible or the demon has a choice who it binds to. Unless the book was stolen on purpose in which they took some kind of precautions, but Akazukin doubts this. The ability to mold chakra could easily be a requirement for binding.

“It’s like my grandmother’s book.”
Akazukin utters quietly as it starts to rain around them. She wonders if there is a connection but her book was in a different language than his and as far as she knew it did not talk. “Yes I found it an advantage as well.” Akazukin reaches into her own pack and pulls out a black book with words of silver. Leabhar na Geasa was written on the cover, which translated to Book of Spells. In the book were lists of small incantations; three words or less. Often Akazukin writes these spells on paper talismans and use them as traps. “This belonged to my grandmother.” Akazukin opens the book and flips through the pages looking for a specific spell. “Ah, here we are.” She points at the word báisteach and it begins to glow a crimson red. Just like with Tatara clouds form and it begins to rain once more. Closing the book the rain stops and clouds dissipate.

The question of importance of age was then asked. In truth she thought it might yield an idea how well sealed she might be. A young demon child would likely not need as strong of a seal that a mature demon, but it is also likely the strong seal was used anyways just to be safe. “No real importance. Though it may yield insight in the manner in which she speaks to you. Perhaps she speaks in a tone of authority because she views you as a child.” This idea would also give a reason why the demon makes comment on other guys but not him. “Out of curiosity, has she said anything during our little Q&A?”

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm sorry, I found the book in a storage hall in the grand palais, it was the hide out of those thiefs. I know you wanna find out where it's from, but I doubt we can trace where it came from like this." He shook his head in accordance with his words. Not even the original Bandits could help her probably, if they even were still alive, who knew if who they had stolen it fromwas still alive or able to tell where the book came from. It was a cycle of constant unknowns. Again he shook his head a little diappointed he could only answer in this manner. "No, they didn't seem to know anything about chakra or Jutsu, they didn't use anything afterall and only relied on brute strength to fight. Actually their boss was the only one who wasn't a total weakling." Thinking of it he also couldn't feel any sign of notable chakra from the thiefs, so it was safe to assume they didn't know. He himself had spent time thinking about why the book was not bound to anyone before him, but he lacked knowledge in the ninja arts and chakra to come to a helpful conclusion.

He was surprised to find that someone had a book with similiar abilities to his, though it seemed to need manual use of single techniques, while he just needed to think of what he wanted to use. Maybe the second entitiy inside him made this possible, but what interested him was that it seemed to be possible to infuse chakra into objects. If he could figure that out he might be able to do something against this demon, although he was still ken on the ida of trying to reverse it's energy from bad to good. That book is no good, it was made by an amateur, mine is far superior. The voice suddenly came back to him and he was sure he could hear how displeased she was, maybe she thought hers was special? "I wish I was knowledgable enough to take a look at both books and compare them, but it seems I have to still learn a lot."

Yeah, that ould be a funny one, I am far more mature then she is." He now had an amused smile on his face thinking about what the woman asked him on the demon. "Well, for one she thinks her book is better then that of your grandmother, called her an amateur so take that how you want." He then had to think about revealing what he had just earlier learned about the demon, but came to the conlusion he would tell her. "Well, not during the question asking, but earlier she seemed to be really interested in getting those diamonds, but what stuck more with me was that she wanted me to kidnap you seemingly for your ability of not ageing. I took that as that she might be interested in eternal youth. But she hasn't talked about that since, I doubt she is gonna just mention that again." He knew that she could hear him, but he also assumed she wasn't able to do anything about it and he was right.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“We limited down to a country that is at least something. Sine it was found in the Wind country then perhaps the Oracles could help decipher the language.” From what she has heard of the Oracles, they are collectors of knowledge, so they might know something about this strange language. Perhaps it was even written in Runic Terran, which is the ancient language of Suna. She has heard rumors of this language possessing power, so perhaps it was written in that. Oracles are required to learn this language so if it is Runic Terran it would be most fortunate. “So no chakra use from bandits. Hmm… This is an assumption but I’m guess it bound to you because the bandits weren’t incompatible. Either that or she chose you.” The demon choosing him was always a possibility.

“I wouldn’t exactly call mine amatuer, but I do not doubt that yours is of superior quality.” At least hers did not come with an annoying voice. Not to mention with her book she can actually leave it behind. Yes Tatara’s book was more powerful than her grandmother’s, but at what costs. Akazukin still believe she got the better end of the deal compared to Tatara. Not to mention her book had much more sentimental value.

“I’m guessing youth is not what she is after. I think she just wants you to live longer. You are her voice to the outside world.” It would only make sense that she would want to keep Tatara alive. However there must be a way to free her from the book. She decides to switch gears and question the demon specifically. “So Tsumi, what can you tell us about this book and how you came to be within it?” It was a stretch to think the demon will be willing to tell her anything because she seems the secretive type, but perhaps if she believe in her best interest. “Destroying the book may free her from its confinements or kill her. Either way you would be rid of her.” Akazukin glares at Tatara like she was giving a threat. Sometimes a force approach is needed to get answers out of a person.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The oracles, huh? He hadn't really have the chance to learn anything about them, not that information about this circle would be open to anyone. He had to think for a moment before answering. "Say do you know anything about those oracles? I imagine information on them is not to easily accessed. Personally I can't say I know anything about them, but they sound intruiging. From what he could gather from this, they seemed to be people of knowledge, if that was so he might have found some place where he could start. "I would guess she chose me, but I think she didn't think I would turn out to be to smart to listen to her suggestions. Maybe she felt a negative emotion in the moment of me being in danger that she liked, it's hard to tell."

He shrugged at Akazukins words. "I think ours is good enough, it has chakra bound to it it seems, but if it takes a complete entity like my demon here to make this book as good as it is, then I would rather not recreate it."

Let me at her, I'm gonna rip her head of if she tries to burn my precious book! Tatara was clearly and visibly facepalming at the turn of events. "I think for now destroying the book is not in question, for one I want to find out more about my demon, but also I don't know if it would vanish, since she seems to be connected with me, worst case it will harm me aswell." His hand still on his face he let out a sigh. "But if you wanna talk to her, well I guess I can arange that, just try to make it quick, as it takes a lot of energy..." He didn't quite specify what he meant, but he let out a few mumbled curses as he took a few steps back. He took his mantle off and put it down in the sand, his top followed aswell and he took a deep breath as if he was still not convinced of himself, but he did what he promised and let his presence flow again, just this time it fet different, it wasn't nauseating and heavy, his aura felt cold and it felt as if something was crawling along the skin. It didn't do any harm but was a whole new level of disgusting. His change in presence came from him turning into his full demon form, or well, it wasn't his form to be honest. He turned into her. His skin turned a dark grey and except of his face his body was covering itself in a smooth, black, latex like skin. It showed why he took his clothes of as a pair of clawed wings grow from his lower back, each equally covered in the black skin. He grew horns, his hair turned black and ears pointy aswell as long. The biggest change though was that he turned into a female. His, no her skin now seemed to be somewhat wet, especialy fingers, tail and claws were covered in a gooey, purple liquid. Just a moment after transformation finished, a female voice spoke. "Oh, I haven't been free for a long time now. Regrettably I still look like this. This demon body is ugly compared to what I used to look and it didn't even get me what I wanted..." The demon looked up at Akazukin as if she hadn't ben there a moment ago. "Oh that' right, you two want me to talk about myself. I feel like poking your eyes out for suggesting to destroy my book, but I assume he won't let it happen. Well, whatever, what is it you want to know? I kind of didn't listen, just don't make it boring." She stil behaved as if she had the say, but Tatara could cancel this form whenever he felt like it. For now he was the one sitting in the back of her mind waiting in silence, listening. Though the demon seemed different from what one would think of a usual demon, she was far less hostile and seemed more like an annoyed teenager that was questioned by her teacher.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back