Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Homesickness [Open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Oracles are collectors of knowledge and supposedly they have the to predict the future." The only reason Akazukin knows so much about the Oracles is because of this rumor. Akazukin can also look into the future, but not very far. She has debated joining the Oracles from time to time, but alas she can only join one croup in the order. As much as the Oracles entice her the Rangers would far better suit her needs as a hunter.

Akazukin could see him putting palm to face and only figured Tsumi said something. Tatara expressed misgivings towards destroying the book, which tell Akazukin he has yet to try it. "True enough. You live may be bound together in that respect. This is of course assuming that the book can be destroyed." There is quite the possibility that book had some why of protecting itself. "I assume Tsumi is against the idea as well. I will admit it is far to early for such actions. We should conclude that it will indeed free her before doing so." Tatara then mentions allow her to talk to the demon directly and Akazukin Tokeigan spin. Similar to before she was looking into the very essence of time itself. The hands in her clock begins to spin backwards in a slow but faster than normal rate. This time she uses her powers to take glimpses into the future to get a sneak peek of what is to come. The eatheral clock glows with a malevolent aura as Akazukin uses her temporal abilities to fuse herself with this echo in time. This time it was not a passive ability she was coping but a jutsu. Unlike fusing with an echo of the past this does not cause a temporal distortion.
demonf10_800x600.png
Akazukin activates her own demon form, but hers was much less of a transformation the Tatara's. For Tatara nearly everything about him changed; form his shape and gender to his personality. Akazukin however barely changed at all from her divine form that she was currently in. The only thing that changed about her was that her body became seemingly ethereal like the giant clock above. That and for some reason a mask materializes on her face; it was a fox mask like one you would see in Noh Theater. With such lack of transformation Tsumi might not even realize that Akazukin copied any of Tatara’s jutsu. “Oh mighty one please forgive my foolishness.” Akazukin bows on the ground in submission in hopes to appease the demon a little. However from her statement Akazukin believes the demon is fond of the book. Perhaps the book was originally hers. “I long to know more about you, my mistress.” Akazukin was testing the water to see just how much of a princess this demon was. “Please regale me about your former beauty.” If she was detailed enough with her description he could figure out what sort of demon she was.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Collectors of knowledge, huh? And they try to predict the future with its use? This might really be what Tatara was looking for, he wanted knowledge and he wanted to use it to help in any way possible. He had a great memory, he rarely forgot anything, but everything he hd heard here burned inside his mind so he would not forget it until he knew more. On a different note, this would likely require him to be trusted by the village more, so he would have to make a big splash (literally) and show his worth... First it was probably necessary to finally rent a space where he could open a lab of his own.

With narrowed eyes, Tsumi looked down on the clock girl. What was visible of her face clearly showed some sort of disgust more so than anger, but either way she was not pleased, but how could she, there clearly was a reason for this, athough if Tatara had been leading right now, he would have acted differently. "Hmph, I oubt you would like it if I stole something from me, as I see it I haven't done anyone wrong, you though stole from me two times already, maybe we should burn your book." She crossed her arms below her chest and stared at Akazukin as if she wanted the woman to defend herself. She then even let out a sigh when hearing the manner that the clock woman adressed her. "i think you people have the wrong idea about me, yes I am a demon, but I don't particularly enjoy making others submit to me. All I ever wanted was to keep my beauty and share it with everyone in the world by attaining eternal youth and ruling forever." Tatara woud've shaken his head if he could right now, but she was incredibly self conceited. And how did she get the demon from all of this? But she continued and cleared it up. "Instead of risking getting killed by the likes of you, I think I should make my standpoint clear. I have no intention of harming anyone, I never have and never will. In my times we had no fancy ninja techniques, I could only try to rely on rituals, of which most failed. In short, one worked and turned me into this. My beauty ruined and me being this thing, I sealed myself away in my precious study book in the hopes someone in the future would find me and help me in my problem... I don't know how many hundreds of years it has been, could have been tens of thousands, who could tell, but I was finally found by this man here. Let's say I still have hopes for him to be usefull, he's really smart, I can't even hope to match his reading speed..." She shrugged and seemed as if she was done talking. I will allow you to help if you want, since you have some interesting ability. I will reward you by eventually letting you bask in my beauty, but it is not necessary for you to bow before me, calling me 'your majesty' will suffice." With her last self-loving words, her body began to change back to that of Tatara ho evetually fell into the hot sand. He seemed a little exhausted and was now sweating pretty good. He had nothing to say yet and his head was silent aswell, he had to work through everything he had heard first.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
latest
Akazukin only needed to give her canine companion a glance and he knew what to do. While the demon woman was busy talking down to Akazukin, her wolf was picking up what remained of her belongings and runs off back to sunagakure. With Akazukin’s face now hidden behind a mask it would be hard to read her emotions. Akazukin stays silent the whole time not saying a word. She did not defend herself but merely took the verbal blows as they came. Tsumi reveals everything about how she came to be in the book. Akazukin felt like she was able to get more out of her than Tatara has done since he found the book. It might have made the demon upset, but it was what was needed to get her to talk. After Tatara returns to his normal form Akazukin rises from her stance and returns to her normal form as well. “I will look into it.” Akazukin was sure there was a way to fix her problem one way or another. Akazukin had ties to the Miroku clan which seem to specialize in the forbidden arts. Perhaps they may have some ideas. Using a Dark Displacement she slowly sinks into her own shadows. “Until we meet again my young friends. Bye-bye”

(Left Topic)

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Tatara laid there in the sand and processed what had happened, he barely noticed what went on with the womans pet and only looked up at her when she started to vanish. Well this seemed to be it for now, he would not try to keep her here as he had enough to get done on his own just from this one conversation. His head was still silent as if observing and he sat up to atleast somewhat see the clock woman off. "Thank you, your help is appreaciated." He only said and watched her go. Left alone her remembered his original purpose out here in the dessert and got going again, although he would have liked to ask all those questions immediately, he remained silent all the the way through the dessert until late in the evening when he returned to the village.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back