Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I like being alone {solo} - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was me. Challenging the Terrain and Visibility modifier due to thread location and players' role-plays being inconsistent with the modifier the thread creator has chosen.

1st reason: [Thread Location] Thread takes place in the area labeled Mineshaft.

2nd reason: [Run-time and Catch] It is my understanding that the Ryujin caught Kane while "starting to walk out"(as quoted from the first post) for making the run-time, that is why we even have a run+catch system to being with. Upon making the run-time they are included in that round of posting and entitled to the knowledge of anything that occurred during said round that they may role-play accordingly. It was in their right to stop Kane from leaving because it is within anyone's right to do, so long as they were in that thread before it ended; this in effect would stop the runner from leave the thread, which is in this case, held within the Mineshaft. The round didn't officially end until Kane made his second post, and only those enter afterward will Round 1 knowledge would be meta-gaming.

3rd reason: [Role-play Confusion] During his escape attempt, Kane did not clarify the setting of the area he escaped to or what exactly he escaped. To me, it seemed that he sought to escape the section of the tunnel he was caving in. Kudaranai role-played the inside of the cave through, "To believe she would have stumbled across this wonderful scene amidst the darkness of the cave of wonders." I role-played the inside with, "Track her, your precious gazelle to the cold darken.". Koyoko initial thought herself to be inside as stated:... here.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Um, Yeah. That would make a huge difference on anybody using stealth as well as people's actions may have been different given a better environment to go into stealth and provide sneak attacks. I'm really glad I didn't mod this last night only to be told to change all of it.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pretty sure majority claimed it to be ok and just want to get started. Can we put an end to this review upon review and just start this junk? Its annoying.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Goganzi is correct if I may place my 2 cent. I skimmed the mini chat like a couple of days ago and came across slander, gossip, rumor whatev saying that the Ryujin basically god modded/meta gamed knowing what kane did... we entered the post in the 1st round and so we are allowed all info regarding. My initial post was stopping kane before he could leave or do anything related to escaping. Entering in the first round of posting is my right to do so. Rping in a runtime post that u successfully got away is god modding. What u do in a runtime is an attempt. U must succeed the runtime and then state how u make it out. Because I did not want any drama I ignored what I read in the mini chat and what I was pm'd and I did my second post to reflect what was asked of me. I don't care about stealth modifications or the likes. However, if we going to follow the rules of rp and battle, i'm not going to fight any decision related to keeping the rules. I'm just mad that I did an rp to cater to kane's when I should of just kept to I caught him before he got out and burried the body. I had to result to sharingan silliness to see what he did. If admin say we in the cave per rp then i'd like to edit my second post to better reflect the situation. I would not give shouta coordinates to the body if it's right in front of me per my 1st rp. If i'm not allowed to edit then my rps from here on won't make as much sense because the remaining rp's I do will be continuites of my very 1st. Second thing i'm angry at is the false claims made that the Ryujins metagamed/god modded. This is false and further slandering will be reported.

All in all goganzi's concerns are legit and i'm not opposed to a well lit cave that's narrow or a pitch black one. It won't change my actions the least

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
1) You both RPed knowing exactly what he did, where he did it, being inside of the cave as he did it, and knowing exactly where he buried the body. That's the definition of meta gaming. Especially considering that you came in when he clearly said he was "outside."

2) Terrain mods are up to the thread creator. Read the rules. It's in bold. I'll link it when I get home. Regardless, if you read Kane's post, he clearly said that he went outside of the cave and his amongst people as he caved in the entrance to where he killed said person. Did he clarify just how far he was outside? No. Does he have to? Not according to the rules. Not until a mod is called and he cleared it up for ya. He used a rule and did nothing wrong.

3) All the posturing is annoying. You want to fight so bad then man up. All these reviews for no reason is bugging me. I can't even walk without a review. I'm requesting a new mod. Let's get the show on the road. If you aren't sure you want to fight then get out. Stop calling mods then delaying them with fluff.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
He CAN'T RP BEING OUTSIDE AND GETTING AWAY while doing the runtime. I ignored the part about burying, getting out of the cave, blowing the cave up because those are only attempts in a runtime post. Just like if u were rping slapping me, it is an attempt unless I allow it. Basically, just cause he rp'd getting out and doing a bunch of stuff doesn't mean he did. If I wanted to, I could of rp'd stopping him from committing murder. Everything in that 1st round of rp is to my characters knowledge. My character saw kane kill, that's not meta gaming. I rp'd in my rights, don't care if any agrees. I'm allowed so quit with the slander.

The rules do say kane can choose the stealth modifier, last time I checked it doesn't say it has to make sense.

The fight will continue when admin is done reviewing, getting mad about the wait isn't going to speed things up. They doing their job.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There is no slander. What are you talking about? This is a private topic aka "Free topic/non modded situation," meaning that everything he did before you got here is basically unknown to you unless you have Kane's permission. This was not a "modded" situation until a bmod was called.

Auto-knowing what someone did is called "metagaming."
Rules of Engagement said:
Do not Metagame.
Metagaming is when you have OOC knowledge of something and use it IC. If you don't know about something IC, you cannot apply it IC. If you would like more information on Metagaming, refer to the following link: http://malkavian.wikidot.com/godmodding
Godmodding is considered to be a punishable offense on NC.

Your PC WOULDN'T know anything because she WAS NOT there at the start of the topic. You CAN catch him (and you did), on the outside of the cave with the other innocent bystanders that are bathing in sun. That's all I'm saying. If that's the way you normally RP then this falls under metagaming every time lol.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well since everyone seems to be complaining about one thing or another and calling for reviews.

Can we please have an Admin Review on Ryujin's knowledge of the NPC body whereabouts considering the body would have been under rubble and underground. Kane was caught after he had exited the cave the NPC was buried in. Actually, they wouldn't even know that someone was killed.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Please due call admin to review my knowledge of a dead body. Kane god modded his success. I don't care if he rp'd getting away to Germany or Timbuktu, I stopped him in the cave killing the anbu mr. I sensed familiar chakra and teleported to the location. My character is allowed all info that happened in the 1st round of posting so ur metagame quote doesn't apply to me or my character. Y'all bout to get over that and if admin needs to come in to tell you both that then cool. No skin of off my bones. Also @kudaranai, even if I rp'd with kane getting out of the cave, I rp'd seeing all the transpired via sharingan seeing one chakra with another, one chakra vanished. My character assigned the Ryujin guard to kane and like Akechi, I guess I know the chakra of those I met. I'm fully prepared to submit all rp's to prove I never metagamed a thing. It's a losing case for u but we both could use a laugh. Would you like me to call admin on myself? I have no issue doing so.

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryujin Koyoko said:
Please due call admin to review my knowledge of a dead body. Kane god modded his success. I don't care if he rp'd getting away to Germany or Timbuktu, I stopped him in the cave killing the anbu mr. I sensed familiar chakra and teleported to the location. My character is allowed all info that happened in the 1st round of posting so ur metagame quote doesn't apply to me or my character. Y'all bout to get over that and if admin needs to come in to tell you both that then cool. No skin of off my bones. Also @kudaranai, even if I rp'd with kane getting out of the cave, I rp'd seeing all the transpired via sharingan seeing one chakra with another, one chakra vanished. My character assigned the Ryujin guard to kane and like Akechi, I guess I know the chakra of those I met. I'm fully prepared to submit all rp's to prove I never metagamed a thing. It's a losing case for u but we both could use a laugh. Would you like me to call admin on myself? I have no issue doing so.

How can you distinguish one person's chakra from another? Is that something in the bloodline table? Do you have a CRPJ for that?

There needs to be a line on what can be used as a basis than to say "The anime says I can do this, thus I can do it here." Actually, I've never seen in the anime where the sharingan completely distinguishes one person from another. If you were a Hyuuga granted I would agree to some extent. Even chakra colors can become redundant and shouldn't be a means to completely distinguish someone. There can be more than one person with the same color of chakra. I'm also pretty sure you cannot SEE the chakra of someone who is underground. One of the major drawbacks of the Sharingan are their eyes can only affect what can actually be seen. Someone underground and under rubble is beyond your ocular ability.

Also nice that you feel you should flamebait me saying my claim is laughable. I'm just trying to understand how anything of what you did is possible to any extent. You cannot join a thread and have "already" known whom went in and who exited even via the Sharingan. That would mean you would have been there since the beginning of the thread.

Let me break this down for you. You caught Kane in the act of leaving. Escaping. You didn't catch him in the act of killing. He had already killed the faceless NPC (Which is in the right of RPer. There is no such thing as "Godmodding" the kill of an NPC) and had left the cave after destroying it. What you are seeing upon stopping him is the cave's destruction, no matter how you look at it. Hence the point of Catching someone to stop them from leaving the thread. It's not to stop them from initiating what was already done midway through the thread. What you see is the after result and you have stopped them from escaping scotch free from the thread.

Also if you are to state a Ryujin NPC would be on him at all times. Did you RP said guard with him at all times? Did you get an approval from the administration team/council that this all powerful NPC should auto be with him in every thread he enters? Do you have a CRPJ or jutsu that allows you the ability to track this NPC no matter where they are? I believe not. Should you suddenly have the ability to know that Kane killed your guard and that the dead body's location is underground and can suddenly be located through your Sharigan, simply because of the made-up ability to see "Chakra Colors"? I don't think so. Its beyond the ocular ability of your sharingan to see what is underground. There is an extent to how much you can squeeze out of the Uchiha table when its not listed there.

Whelp. Sending in my request cause this is getting ridiculous.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akechi rp'd finding kane and me the same way which was thorough sensing chakra.

Ninpocho rule, everyone has their own distinction of chakra and no one's chakra is the same. I'll find this rule and post it requested to.

If I find something funny it's not flame bait... I find it funny and can say so if I wish.

Kane accepted my anbu to watch him and has been rping with him in the village ever since.

Deidra vs sasuke, sasuke see's clay mines in the ground via seeing deidra's chakra maintaining the active mines. You stated the sharingan vis cannon and so here is ur evidence that sharingan saw through solid matter. Wasn't as detailed as the hyuga's but it happened.

What I disagree in your logic about kane rping getting out because he said so. By your logic he could easy loophole runtimes by saying I killed one thousand citizens, it was last week, and I destroyed all the evidence... runtime 30mins. Catching him would result in what exactly? You'd catch him only to not know why. If destroyed presents was used ok maybe but if I caught him in the 30min runtime then I am allowed to see all that accord in the first round of posting because that is considered being in the topic from the beginning. Him blowing up the cave is a post for topic left. I don't have to rp a continuity from where his post left off, my narration starts from a point I choose with in the first round of posting. I rp'd being in the cave via following him as he went in therefore i'm allowed to see what he did. I didn't rp the cave blowing up until I was asked to because I caught him in the act thus he wouldn't be able to leave and blow anything up realistically.

Ur trying to say that kane could rp killing in the cave, leaving, getting rid of the evidence, getting as far as he wants away (weather by distance or saying 3 weeks later) and that I coming into the topic with in the allowed runtime is considered in the topic only after kane is finished what he rp'd doing.

Vs

I am saying that I am considered there from the beginning because I made the runtime. This is our differences in believe and what we need admin to clarify.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ryujin Koyoko said:
I rp'd being in the cave via following him as he went in therefore i'm allowed to see what he did.

Ryujin Koyoko said:
"There is a reason I assigned you mercenaries a guard... escaping the watchful eye of the Ryujin isn't as simple than evading anbu.."

This man seemed suspicious from the get go and following him around was the best move... I was to late however. The man had shown his true nature and it was time I showed mine...

"I hope you brought those drinks"

[S rank caught, 30min runtime]

Actually Koyoko by your first round post which is the one that matters here because this is the one where you "caught" me... You didn't RP following me anywhere.

all this post states is that you found me. It doesnt say where. It doesnt say when. It doesn't even say you attempted to stop me from killing the npc.

next time make a post worthy of a catch, or don't catch people at all because the most bothered part about all of this is the half-butt excuse of an rp you gave me. I know you could have wrote more and better detail yet you gave me this lackluster thing of a post. I can write 100 words in about 5-10 minutes. you didn't even give me that. That is the most disappointing part to me about this whole thing

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Edited out. Will just ask an admin on a IP check. Also, please read my previous post Koyoko. You seem to be far off from what I am explaining.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I actually have the sensor ability, which is what I used for my reasoning of locating you. That, and the fact that my PC has been actively looking for Kane. I did not act as if I heard everything that was said, or that I watched Kane kill a guy, cause a cave in, hide in a crowd, and watch you threaten him. No, my character knew nothing going in.

Why?

Because that's RP etiquette and the proper way to RP without metagaming. I believe this is the point that Kuda would like to convey to you. Regardless, I am now out of this conversation. Let me know when there's a new mod, reviews are done, or when the effect on me is discovered. Until then. Bye.

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I haven't sent any actions, and I won't w/o an update of some sort. I don't want this fight stopped unceremoniously, after I'm already winning or losing. I just hate cheapness. I want to know what's going on first so I can fight knowing that w/e happens sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back