Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

I like being alone {solo}

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Today's actions would be short and sweet. Kane was sick of being followed and he didn't want it to be known by everyone that he was being followed by Stone's lack luster ANBU squad. This one especially was a joke. The ANBU had thought he was watching Kane... but in reality Kane was watching the ANBU. Kane was suppose to go back to the apartment assigned to him by the political party here. Instead he made a different turn and went towards the Abandoned Mineshaft and inside of it, went towards the Cave of Wonders.

Stupidly enough, though was he plan, the bear masked ANBU followed him. Kane led him to a pitch black part of the cave, one not fit for people to be in yet. The ANBU carefully followed but felt something was wrong. As he went to reach for his headset, Kane quick drew his sword and slashed the headset to pieces before he could even turn it on. With a second slash of his sword he cut off the head of the ANBU. The follower was dead and Kane was now alone as he should be. He used the earth element to put the man ten feet underground and any evidence of foul play with it. He then started to walk out of the cave leaving five exploding notes behind. He used just enough chakra to make it feel like the cave walls were giving out and a cave in happened. Kane hid within the crowd of people as they escaped but the ANBU remained dead, in his final resting place. Kane... was free.

[topic entered/topic left]
[s-rank runtime- 30 minutes]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"There is a reason I assigned you mercenaries a guard... escaping the watchful eye of the Ryujin isn't as simple than evading anbu.."

This man seemed suspicious from the get go and following him around was the best move... I was to late however. The man had shown his true nature and it was time I showed mine...

"I hope you brought those drinks"

[S rank caught, 30min runtime]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hmm... so hiring the mercenaries wasn't the best move I suppose. This one could not be trusted and because of my arrogance, a ryujin lay dead here. I arrived just behind my daughter to find the site however I couldn't exact vengeance giving my daughter had found him first... Ryujin law. She would handle him and I, any others to show.

[S rank caught, 30min runtime]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He looked at the Ryujin that talked to him. He looked, he wondered what she was talking about and then shrugged. Whatever she was talking about didn't pertain him. There was more than one ANBU in the village. There was no reason for her to be any more hostile than need to be and at this point she was exceeding that limit by far with her tone. He ignored her, she wasn't worth his time.

[topic left]
[force exit- s-rank-30 minutes]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Abandoned Mineshaft held quite the wonders, didn’t it? Cave ins, crowds of deadbeats, ANBU, a member of the Kage Guard, and one of Akechi’s more dependable allies. It was weird seeing him there alone though, especially considering that there were normally some ANBU hovering around Missing Nin. Then again, Kane was more of a refugee than a mercenary or a rogue. It wasn’t too much of a stretch of imagination though. After all, Akechi had worked his way out of constant surveillance by a slew of shady dealings with a couple of important people. People that sought to use the power that the man possessed for their own personal gain.

”Did you become a Kage overnight? Maybe when I wasn’t looking?” Akechi giggled, stepping between Kane and the Ryujin, his figure emerging through a portal between time and space. After all, he knew who Koyoko was, and the title she held. She was supposed to be a "Kage Guard" or whatever they call the guard of deadman. Any chakra that he came across, he could remember and he could sense it. Tracking either of them was relatively easy, just so long as he was in the same location.

That was the power of a Sensor…

”This man is my associate, Koyoko-san. As you know, me and any member of my envoy are to go unsupervised while we work. Is there a problem here?”

[Topic Entered]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
To believe she would have stumbled across this wonderful scene amidst the darkness of the cave of wonders. Was that a noticeable face? Yes, it seemed to be. It was Kane and Akechi too. But there were two others there as well. Oh- she didn’t necessarily recognize them either not that they mattered. But she wondered what this meeting could be all about. Curiosity definitely got the hold of her.

Silently the woman merely walked towards them. Assessing the situation. Seemed some kind of accident happened here one way or another.

[Topic Entered]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ummm, I was getting lonely. It had been a while since I tasted my Little Buttercup. The time to render serves of splendor and slow physical therapy. Where was she? Sniff her out Goganji. Track her, your precious gazelle to the cold darken. But, so many people here... Ahhh so the the whole trio of Moon had migrated here. What were they up to? "AHHH, so we are exchanging name huh?" Keep your sway, your swagger as you approach the... ummm who... is this little minx? School girl outfits... *quivering exhale* they never lose there appeal. HmhmhmHMMMMM. Yes yes YES, Goganji, she looks like the naughty type. Is she a bad girl?

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
24df4b15-38de-4195-9cf0-7a433fb386d0_zps10587a0c.jpg
|
f5b89e45-7133-4406-aec8-13862accd587_zps0852aed0.jpg

I'd shove the man attempting to walk away back to where he once stood. Did he think me a fool? He slaughters a Ryujin before my eyes and attempts to hide the body in such a sloppy manner. Though the life force of the Ryujin anbu had dissipated, remnants of his chakra still resonate from his body... this could not be seen by the untrained eye but my eyes were special. The Los Ojos Diablos [sharingan], had many special properties. One of which allowed me to see the color of charka... I witnessed Kane enter these caverns with the Ryujin anbu assigned to watch him and now he was leaving out alone. I had enough evidence to conclude what had happened... the life of my Ryujin cousin was gone and there was nothing I could do for him but... I sure as hell could avenge my fallen family. I drew my massive blade and pointed it out at Kane to show him that I was serious and that acting dumb wasn't going to help him but it sure as hell would aggravate me. Suddenly, space was distorted next to Kane and out of no where popped Akechi with humorous remarks... Sadly I wasn't in the mood. My eyes were set on my prey and nothing would deter me.

"Step aside Akechi... friend or not. He has killed one of my kin and that I will not forgive. I have marked him for death! Father, would you be so kind? Ten feet down, exactly fifteen meters northwest from where we stand..."

Another showed up looking kind of cool and stood next to Akechi... A new friend? Defiantly not from around here. Whatever happened to that little monster traveling with him? These questions would have to wait for more important ones. Kane did not strike me as a crazed man who'ed kill without reason... Why did he come to stone? It most definitely wasn't to be hired... and what of the old woman claiming to be his grand mother? Was all of that a lie? Was he working with Cloud? If not... who was his employer? I would have to get to the bottom of this and the top starts here. If Akechi knows him then I'm glad he showed... I'd have two chances to extract information. Then the massage therapist showed??? I rolled my eyes in annoyance to the coming crowd inquiring and dropped down into my serious stance...

"ENOUGH!!!"

[Calling B mod]
[ooc: Impressive turnout and favorable odds, let's rock!]
[mft]​
[/col]

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Your friendly neighborhood B-mod is here!

Please send me all of you info. Class, Bloodline/Core Ability, Kinjutsu, Abilities, Equipment, as well as any pertinent information I should know. A full list of any passives I need to know about would help greatly but please state where these passives come from. With 5 S-rank players, it is easy to miss one or two minor ones.

Once I have everyone's info, I will THEN ask for round 1 actions. Wait time for actions will be no more than 5 days. After that, you will be placed in a Defensive stance and only allowed to maintain active jutsu.

thank you, let's have some fun

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
shouta12_zps498edc2b.jpg

Already was my hands on the ground when my daughter gave me coordinates I was channeling my chakra into the earth beneath my feet. Those standing would no doubt feel the earth nudge and shift as my chakra surged in the direction my daughter had given me. My face blank, cold even. In no time my chakra would bounce back to me, relaying much like a sonar. I could not see what the mercenary had done but from the beginning could I feel the situation as it unfold. I was unable to stop him... my arrogance was to blame. Placing my hands together, I'd clap them before slamming them back to the earth. A small underground tidal wave of earth would rumble into the cavern leaving a protruding trail behind. In no time the underground wave would return but this time bigger and would stop next to me. "Earth style, Flow Wave no jutsu!"

A headless body would raise from the ground, muddy and dirty. I rose from my position maintaining a blank stare. Cold... pissed...

More arrived and had me wondering and questioning there motives but I hadn't need to question long. These young men and woman seemed all so familiar with one another. Surprisingly, one warped through time and space... his affiliation to whom I deem a villain was enough for me to turn my teeth at him. Who ever he was, he possessed an unusual ability that I have only seen one other perform... What he spoke of and his familiarity with my daughter came as a shock. Regardless, my daughter was more than eager for vengeance, cursing any who would stand between her.

"Yes there is a problem here. Who are you? And what do you mean you are to go unsupervised, who gave such order? If he is your associate then the death of my kin is just as much your fault as it is his and then one giving you bunch free range around the village. Tell me young man, how do you all plan to make amends for your associate's acts of killing my clansmen? If you don't have a decent answer than I'm going to have to ask you not to interfere with my daughters fight. Such an act would be an even greater insult to the Ryujin name."

[actions sent but holding off for a responds or two]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: this week as in 10/19/2014-10/25/2014? I'll say yes, but it has to be a unanimous yes, ryujins, what's your take?)

Kane looked as things escalated. The huge guy, Goganji, had now joined the area. Kane assumed he was there to assist the Ryujins. Last time he saw the beast of a man he was getting quite cozy with Koyoko at the gates. He wasn't to be trusted, not in Kane's eyes. Maybe the fight would prove him wrong though? Maybe Goganji was an ally in disguise. Who knew. Kane looked to Koyoko as her father did some earth element Ninjutsu to bring the body back to the surface. Kane sighed and did a one handed seal behind the black robe over his body and the body then disappeared back into the ground with little to no effort by the mercenary. "For clearance levels above your own Koyoko-san. He had to die. I do not wish to fight you... however... you and your father leave me no choice. God speed Ryujin Koyoko... and God bless your soul."

Kane looked to Goganji and spoke in a level tone "If you are here to stay and fight, you may do so. However if you wish to leave, I also will permit this. This isn't your fight but if you deem it is then so be it."

And the sky rained blood during the night.... He thought as he got into his own stance. He needed to keep an eye on Koyoko, he was her main target after all. Though the father wasn't one to just stand there either and do nothing. Kane knew nothing of their clan, but he knew that no father would allow his daughter to die right before him if he had anything to say about it. At least... Kane wouldn't ever let that happen.

wc: 288
mft

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Endo killed your kin all of the time and you did nothing. Sent them to their deaths right in front of your very eyes for no reason other than he could. Yet you stand in front of me, your true kin, and point your blade at me.” Akechi spoke; literally placing himself between Kane and the rest of his would be captors. The Ryujin clan had always been a wild bunch; he had witnessed that first hand. They were a rambunctious bunch of warriors that sought war instead of peace. Their answer to problems, their resolution of situations, and every decision that they made were to be at the tip of a sword. They were unfit to live in a world full of purity. They were relics from an old time, a time that had passed along with Endo…

”It’s ironic and foolish,” Akechi continued, his reddened eyes shifting from one Ryujin to the other, answering the ridiculous questions that he posed. ”I mean that I am to go unsupervised. That is the pact that was made with your former commander and the Guardian of Shadows.” Honestly, he wanted to giggle but this wasn’t the time for that. These people wanted an excuse to flaunt their authority, and Akechi was thoroughly annoyed by their antics. If they didn’t step aside then he’d simply force them to step aside.

”There. You have your answer.” Not one that either of them wanted to hear but needed to hear. ”Now step aside. I won’t ask again.”

[Actions Sent]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
|
He did not have to die... had I not assigned him to you... God speed Kane...

It was my fault a Ryujin lye dead here. As my father attempted to unearth my fallen kin, something forced him back into the ground. No doubt due to the mockery of said jutsu caster. Were we Ryujin jokes now? Here for all the little children to laugh and point? No! We are a proud clan who will continue to make our mark on this earth.

"What? Inu-sama has done no such deed. The fact that you say Inu-sama and the Guardian of Shadows granted you clearance has to be false. The Guardian of Shadows expressed many times his inimical to Inu-sama and his ideals. The two agreeing on anything, including granting you clearance, is as far fetched as it gets. He is more likely to spear him... wait... it all makes sense now. Inu-sama was but recently announced dead, killed by Haruka. She was the very same girl fighting along side the Guardian of Shadows against my sister and who as well held an attitude of irreverence toward Inu-sama. Last time I spoke with Inu-sama, he told me he suspected both Haruka and the Guardian of shadows were in league with Cloud... Now he is dead... and now you and your friends are claiming that two people who'd rather the other dead, has agreed to allow you to do whatever you want in this village, including killing who you pleased. The timing of these events are uncanny... I would not be surprised if you were friends of Haruka... Everyone's been trying to make Inu-sama out to be some sort of villain but he has never slaughtered my kin in cold blood nor defended any who tried! I would have considered you a friend but I see you have chosen your side... Inu-sama is dead, I can't verify what you say to be true. The Guardian of Shadows has no authority to grant such privileges."

I did not have clearance to kill who ever I deemed and I live here... I be damn if I'd let a bunch of outsiders do as they pleased. I decided to slit my hand across my blade. It was but a nick to draw blood and with this hand, I held out a tight fist.

"Akechi, Kane, Guardian of Shadows, Kumogakure, Haruka... These are the ones I am sworn to defeat."

...and with these words a blood oath was made. For Iawagkure, for my fallen kin, for Inu-sama, for my sister, and... for me.

[mft]
[sending action]
[excited]​
[/col]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ohh my,... what a predicament we had here. Left and right, right and left. Voices shouting and figurative fingers pointing... Calamity, not at it's peak but calamity not the less. Ahhhh it seemed that this man, Kane, was the murdering type. A man who had embraced his sinful,... but for what reason did he lie?... did he justify his actions? Did he need to satisfy his conscience? He didn't possess any marks on him, so most likely it wasn't a struggle really. And if the poor poor person that laid dead,... ppffff HAHAhaha HEW! Playing with corpses heheheeee the whole rag doll thing KILLS me... wait where was I?... Yes yes, if the poor poor person that laid dead was related to the woman gate guard and her companion, why should Kane explain himself? Was he still trying to coop, or was he seeking to dodge consequence?

His companion named Akechi, who is equally as rude, aiding in the justification of his actions. He laughed before, why not now? In fact, why do I see these two together? Were they brothers? Lovers perhaps? Hmhmhm. And what was with this new lady that was with him? Their relationship? Likely the Little Dove was his new girl, the one that would replace that one woman... *snaps finger repeated* KOA yes.... Koa. Perhaps he sought to be the harlot or... what do they call it now a days, player? Did women actually go for his girly long hair? Sure didn't seem they went for what he told them according to his display here with Buttercup. Either way, the my Little Dove could do sooooo much better... like me. hmhmhmmhahaha

As for my Little Buttercup, identified as Koyoko, she sought blood for blood. Within the conversation, dispute really, she was picking her targets. The man next to her though, her father... hmm parents were always something. Either it would be difficult to part her from her father, or it would be a cakewalk? Enough of the boring assessment though,... TIME... FOR THE SHOW!!! So much talk of warGOGANJI!!!... talk about what is important to you. Stroll right between them, keep your right hand tucked away in that 30000 yen pair of pants. Extend you hand among each of them as you educate them while slowly pacing. "Ahh my people,... my beautiful people. Why oh why do we focus on war,... on death,.... on hatred? They say all is fair in love and war,... as if they are equals. I see plenty of war butbutbut, where oh where...*stares longing at Little Dove* is the love? *proceeds to checkout at Akechi* We could be sitting on the most beautiful of beaches, sharing flowers with... the ones we adore. *on to Kane* Or, we could... hang out... in silence, just, enjoying each others presence. *on to Buttercup* Perhaps a romantic... massage in candlelit darkness, chased with a, soothing bubble-bath perhaps? *To father* Maybe even, pick each others brains, sharing in,... intellectual intimacy? *Drops hands* BUT why you may ask WHY,... many want POWER, WE want POWER... and there is no POWER.... in love. *Shakes head* But there is oh, yes... there is. All without dropping your charming smile... bra...vo! Stop, turn to them all, "Let's not fight,... but let us dance instead! No need to be shy." It was time to, how do you say, make the mind clap. But which side? The trio, the duo, or the solo? Hmhmhmhmm, let that left hand sway as you choose and step slowly to a dance partner.
Like We Do At Home
{Marked for Training}
[Actions to be sent]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A mischievous grin crept to the woman’s lips as a ‘tragic’ scene played out before her. There were two sides whom believed in their own version of justice yet there was no clear indicator of whom was actually right or wrong. But what remained true was the vision of the Ryujin corpse that laid there so helplessly. It was a comical sight at least to this particular woman. She could have barely contain herself from baring her shark like teeth. It just seemed like an unfinished product. The work of a novice. If only she had a few more minutes with it.

“Kane… next time you feel the need to dispose of something at least pass it by me first.”, The woman’s words were listless, she didn’t have a need to be flashy like the rest. But simply listening to the Ryujin double was enough to make her cringe -at least mentally. One demanded for amends for the fallen while the other went utterly mental by cutting her hand to make some 'point', signifying her loyalty to her people.

“Make amends?... Would you like a cherry flavored popsicle to nibble on?”, The woman casually uttered. “He’s dead. It’s a common everyday occurrence. The weak become food for the strong. He was just unfortunate on being weak. If anything, he should blame himself for not appropriately assessing the situation.”</B><i></i>

While for Koyoko, the woman merely chimed in a quick, short comment, <B>“Idiot.” There was so much assumptions made on half-assed logic. If anyone was a prime enemy to the Iwagakurian people it would have been the irrationality of this one.

But there was another fellow whom arrived. No one she knew. You would probably question whether he was an enemy or ally at this point. But that wasn’t the case for this young woman. Because at the end of the day only three would remain standing. There was no way her secrets would be uncovered by the likes of a random passerby.

Once again… it’s just unfortunate….

[Marked]
[Profile to be Sent]
[Actions to be Sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If there needs to a different moderator, please respond to the initial request thread so that the Battle Moderation Team can quickly as possible come to a proper solution.

Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your participating battle moderator for this session. Any inquiries you may have throughout this process can be directed towards me and I'll do my absolute best to address them. With that being said let me give you a simple . . .

Disclaimer:<i></i> Please do understand in the usage of genjutsu/stealth usage/etc that there are scenario's in which I am unable to disclose direct information.

With that being addressed, I'll require the following from each of you:
  • Statistics
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu/Curse Seals
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals
  • Any items not placed upon your shelf will be assumed to not be apart of your character.
    • This does not pertain towards abilities, Bloodline/Core Abilities, etc. Merely for items, kinjutsu, jutsu.
    • In the off chance anyone requires assistance with doing so, please direct a personal message my way.

Furthermore, any links that you provide will greatly increase the rate in which the mods are able to posted for your convenience.

Feel free to place your first round actions within your initial sending of the above, or you may send them separately; either way is fine.

Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish. With that in mind, I am human and the possibilities for mistakes do arise; feel free to point these out!

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1 said:
Round One - Check Edit Log

[col3]Kudaranai
HP: 42,600 - 6,136 = 35,864 + 1,278 = 37,142
CP: 30,000 - 1,200 - 1,375 - 672 - 1,200 - 1,534 = 24,014
AP: 10 - 8.25 = 1.75
AP Next Round: 11
Visible Items: Puppets Alpha 01 and Professor Frankenstein

Shouta
HP: 45,000 - 6,435 - 1,350 - 50 – 200 – 150 – 200 – 200 – 200 - 200 - 2,390 = 33,535 + 1,350 = 34,885
CP: 33,000 - 225 - 619 - 1,125 = 31,031
AP: 10 - 6 = 4
Visible Items:|Kane
HP: 41,000 - 5,755 - 2,426 = 32,819 + 1,230 = 34,049
CP: 39,000 - 660 - 66 - 1,320 - 372 = 36,582
AP: 10 - 9 = 1
Visible Items:
[spoilername="Corpses"]Corpse #1
Hp: 660
AP: 1 - 0.5 = 0.5 => 1
Corpse #2
Corpse #3
Corpse #4
Corpse #5
Corpse #6
Corpse #7
Corpse #8
Corpse #9
Corpse #10
AP: 1 - 0.5 = 0.5 = > 1[/spoilername]

Koyoko
HP: 33,000 - 356 - 534 - 356 = 31,754 + 990 = 32,744
CP: 42,000 - 405 - 504 - 1,856 = 39,235
AP: 10 - 1.5 - 3.3 - 2.2 - 1.1 = 1.9
Status: Stealthed to all! Immunity Break! Easy Breezy Stance! Under the effect of a Hidden Action!
Visible Items:|Akechi
HP: 33,000 - 886 - 443 = 31,671
CP: 36,000 - 1,169 - 1,148 = 33,683
AP: 10 - 1 - 3 - 3 = 3
Visible Items: "The Katana"
[spoilername="Iron Coffin"]Hp: 6,525[/spoilername]

Goganji
HP: 42,000
CP: 30,000 - 5,940 - 900 = 23,160
AP: 10 - 10 = 0
AP Next Round: 10
Visible Items:[/col3]

[legend="The Round"]
  • 0.00 Seconds
    • Akechi coats himself within Curse Seal Marks!
    • Koyoko focuses upon Kane!
    • Koyoko enters Defensive Stance!
    • Koyoko actives Sharigan!
    • Shouta focuses upon Akechi!
    • Kane focuses upon Koyoko!
    • Goganji attempts to go into stealth!
      • Those Aware: Koyoko, Kane
      • Those Not Aware: Akechi, Kudarani, Shouta
  • 0.50 Seconds
    • Kudarani equips Alpha 01!
    • Kane enters Sorcerer Style!
    • Koyoko enters Easy Breezy Stance!
  • 1.00 Seconds
    • Kudaranai equips Professor Frankenstein!
    • Frankenstein strikes at Koyoko! (Miss!)
    • Alpha 01 strikes at Shouta! (Partial – 75%)
    • Goganji performs a Sneak Attack!
      • Target #1: Kudarani (Hit!)
      • Target #2: Kane (Hit!)
    • Goganji continues with the assault!
      • Target #1: Kudarani (Hit, Hit, Hit) (x1 Tremor Infliction)
      • Target #2: Kane (Hit, Hit, Hit)
      • Target #3: Akechi (Miss, Partial – 50%, Hit)
    • Goganji is removed from Stealth.
    • Goganji performs a hidden action! (Fail)
    • Shouta prepares his Critical Exposure.
  • 2.00 Seconds
    • Kudaranai’s Alpha 01 uses Shadow Possession!
      • Target #1: Koyoko (Body Switch!)
      • Target #2: Shouta (Miss!)
      • Target #3: Goganji (Miss!)
    • Goganji attempts to go into stealth!
      • Those Aware: Kane, Kudarani, Shouta
      • Those Not Aware: Akechi, Koyoko
  • 3.00 Seconds
    • Goganji performs a hidden action!
    • Kane uses Corpse Soil! Ten corpses appear on the field!
    • Akechi performs a hidden action! (Success - Koyoko is aware!)
    • Akechi quick draws “The Katana”!
  • 3.50 Seconds
    • Shouta fires off a Shadow Shuriken Replication against Akechi! (Redirection - Success!)
    • New Target - Koyoko! (Partial – 75%, Partial – 25%, Miss, Miss, Miss, Partial – 25%, Hit)
    • Shouta's Duelist Ability is permanently deactivated for the battle!
  • 4.00 Seconds
    • Seconds Kane Transforms into a Corpse!
      • Those Aware: Akechi
      • Those Not Aware: Kudarani, Goganji, Shouta, Koyko
  • 5.25 Seconds
    • Kudarani casts a hidden action! Her hands are free!
  • 6.00 Seconds
    • Shouta adds Affinity Move: Feint and aims another Iron Coffin against Akechi! (Hit - Bound!) (No further actions from Akechi this round!)
  • 6.30 Seconds
    • Koyoko attempts to Genjutsu Reversal!
      • Target is between two Akechi! (Correct is Chosen)
      • Genjutsu Reversal Check! (Iron Coffin Barrier - No Reversal)
  • 7.00 Seconds
    • Kane utilizes the affinity move Spread with Updraft!
      • Updraft against Koyoko! (Miss!)
      • Updraft against Shouta (Hit!)
      • Kane's Duelist ability is permanently deactivated for the battle!
  • 7.25 Seconds
    • Kudarani uses Immunity Break with Focus!
      • Target #1: Shouta (Success)
      • Target #2: Goganji (Success)
      • Target #3: Koyoko (Success)
  • 8.00 Seconds
    • Koyoko uses Handseal Expert in-conjunction with Active Camo. (Auto Stealth!)
  • 8.10 Seconds
    • The Corpse Arm begins to attack Shouta!
      • Corpse #1: Partial - 25%!
      • Corpse #2: Miss!
      • Corpse #3: Hit!
      • Corpse #4: Partial - 75%!
      • Corpse #5: Hit!
      • Corpse #6: Miss!
      • Corpse #7: Miss!
      • Corpse #8: Hit!
      • Corpse #9: Hit!
      • Corpse #10: Hit!
  • 8.25 Seconds
    • Alpha 01 casts Shadow Possession!
      • Target #1: Koyoko (Blind Shot Check - Pass)(Miss!)
      • Target #2: Shouta (Hit - Bound!)
      • Target #3: Goganji (Hit - Bound!)
  • 9.00 Seconds
    • Kane attempts to use Fissure Slash upon Shouta! (Hit - Bind Broken)
  • 9.10 Seconds
    • Koyoko performs a hidden action!
  • 9.25 Seconds
    • Goganji tries to break free of the bind! (Fail)
[/legend]

[legend="The Notes"]Akechi: Your conditional couldn't fire off due to a Stealth based ruling. Your Hidden Action is unable to have an additional target added due to the restriction of the technique. Ensure to check the Iron Coffin Hit Points as it will effect your actions as well for the next round.

Shouta: You can not use Spread to add an additional target to the bind, ergo I used only the initial target.

Goganji: There were a few conditionals which couldn't occur due to various time stacking. I can go into detail if you wish, merely private message myself. Also, I had you attempt to break the bind instead of merely sitting still.

Koyoko: PMing you information.

Kane: PMing you information.

Kudarani: Nothing note worthy.

IMPORTANT:<i></i> This fight begun before the Buffing Genjutsu System was removed, ergo the fight will continue under the grandfather clause of being able to utilize such.

EDIT LOG<i></i>
  • Read Redirection wrong, initially, I read that it requires handseals when it does not. What did this effect?
    • This was added and placed the Shadow Shuriken Replication against Koyoko.
    • Due to not being a majority of full hits Shouta could not follow up with Iron Coffin.
    • Shouta was dropped out of Duelist.
    • Shouta's action were continued on with conditionals which was the reuse of Iron Coffin through a serious of several instances if need be.
    • Due to the different time stacking, the point in which the Sand Clone technique was utilized occurred later; the bind preventing the use.
  • Clarified a ruling on Iron Coffin which boils down to the Genjutsu Reversal not working due to the HP Barrier.
  • Kane's zombies targeted Shouta instead of Koyoko due to an error of misreading, this didn't change anything but a total of four hundred or so hit points. This also applying to the Fissure Slash.
  • Forgot to add in all hit point recovery points at the end of the round.

As you can tell, there is quite a bit going on and a lot for myself to keep up with; if you have an inquiry please send them to my inbox to sort them out as quickly as possible. If you believe you also spot an error, don't hesitate to speak to me about it.

You may send your actions starting at this posts time stamp; you have two days as per the Rules of Engagement.[/legend]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
This call has been modified several times to accomodate changes in the participants among other factors. The Admin call by official deliberation and vote is the following:
  • Any/all banned members are considered unhittable/untargetable for the duration of their ban in this topic.
  • Members who have quit the site/gone inactive during the battle are considered to still be in the battle and will be considered a valid target. As per ROE any inactive members or members that fail to post will be placed in defensive stance. Rounds will be modded in accordance to ROE regarding this user (meaning the passage of days as detailed in the rules of engagement would need to pass before each round is modded).
  • Emi/Kuda will not be subjected to a 3v1 battle. Due to circumstances outside of her control it has went from a 3v3 battle to a 3v1 battle. Kuda can leave the thread free and clear, she cannot be stopped but she must leave the thread immediately and will not be targeted as she leaves. What she did/said to that point is still canon. All normal travel rules apply.
  • Upon any banned user return, they have 5 days to post their actions, otherwise they will be placed in defensive stance as per ROE.
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back