Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Jounin Exam [Exam Thread]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stats, links to profiles and actions. Everyone knows the deal. Full ROE. All by the book.

Also, for the love of Jashin LINK your moves.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Quick reminder: Those who have not sent their actions will be places in defensive stance. Profiles is where stats are verified from. Make sure everything is correct and linked.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
This whole event had gone pair shaped rather quickly. Accusations were being thrown around, chaos was erupting, and over all it was just disorderly. Ginjiro watched them all, like a melodramatic play unfolding, and wondered at the validity of some of their titles as shinobi. This Akkuma fellow was rather brash, wasn't he? Ginjiro could understand being brash, but you should only do it when you're going to actually come out on top because of your actions. This guy was merely pushing everyone against him. Ginjiro listened to the Otogakurian speak, saying how he didn't think this looked like the work of a Jashinist. After listening to his explanation, the young puppeteer did have to admit that it was odd. As the Sound Nin said, there hadn't been any sort of blood seals written out, and furthermore it was rather hard to believe that a dummy could be casting any sort of technique. There certainly was more going on here than "hurr-durr Jashinist man do bad thing, I kill him now!"

Still, this Akkuma character was beginning to cross the line a bit. He was continually spouting nonsense about the Daimyo being behind everything, and all this other fluff. It was beginning to rub Ginjiro the wrong way, because with all this finger-pointing going on, it would be much harder to get to the bottom of what was causing this situation. And that, Ginjiro knew, was the real objective here. There was plenty of time to put the mastermind behind bars, but the perpetrator of this particular event needed to be dealt with now. Priorities needed to be re-evaluated. "Akkuma, you need to cut this out, now. This sort of blame is what's going to get civilians even more upset!" As he spoke, the shinobi around him began to grow restless with this situation as well. Some were getting angrier than others, and others still were already getting a little too agitated. Ginjiro could sense the battle starting. "Violence is not what I had in mind right now, but you shouldn't keep going with this course of action. If you are dead set on this path, then I will have no choice but to help end you myself." The young man began to draw his scrolls, preparing himself for the battle to come. He felt it.

The young man turned back to the Otogakurian shinobi, getting one last word in before this all started. "After all of this nonsense finishes, let's find a way to end the rest of this. I have a feeling that your knowledge may hold some more answers to this whole thing."

[ooc]
Sending in actions tonight.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma listened to all of these shinobi throw their words around as if it meant anything to him. They weren't apart of this country, they didn't know what was going on. But still he would not forgive them "Ayatsuri Ginjiro please do not interfere, I merely want to talk to Takayuki." as he spoke Shoma prattled on about how he would see them in custody. His gaze slid to Takayuki "I no longer have any quarrel with you..." his gaze would then pass to Shoma and the massive demon looked upon him with disbelief. "Even the fact your a shinobi of my dear comrade Hissori's village I'm afraid I cannot allow such offence to go unpunished." the demon would raise a hand as he waved to Amaya.

"Might I suggest you stay back Amaya, I cannot say how this will end." he would say with a sigh before moving that right hand to his head, now he had no idea who could be an ally. Now only Amaya, Hissori and Jomei could be trusted so far. Rubbing his temple with frustration, the demons hair hanging down over his face only those razor sharp teeth exposed in their shark-like grin could be seen. "You are not apart of this country...you cannot begin to fathom what is taking place. Your playing perfectly into their hands..." he would laugh a maniacal and bloodthirsty sound raising his head up looking at the sky. 'Fates watch over me...' he thought as that right hand moved to his right, extended beside him as he snapped his finger. That simple snap would echo around them as all his undead servants including Satoshi and the hooded figures dispersed.

"Well then it seems we are at an impasse, I do not wish to battle any of you." he would say as his body returned to its normal less monstrous form. "But Shoma seems intent on delivering us straight into their hands and I cannot allow that." he would say that gaze of his sliding to Shoma. Smiling his face full of madness and rage "I couldn't give a fuck about your opinion, your concerns are of no consequence to me. You have no part in this war, Iso stand aside. I already spared you when you attempted to stop our group from leaving. Maybe Hissori will be able to bring you back.." he would say as he prepared to focus on the shinobi. The dark sage shook with rage even if he were to fall today he knew that he walked the true path. Just because they were too blind to see it meant nothing to him.

[Actions Sent]
[ooc: Sorry but thought I should post, prepare to fight...]
~Spotlights turn on in the Arena~
Ladies and gentlemen in Tis corner we have....xD
MFT
Edited for Errors

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Enough!” Hissori finally bellowed to both Shoma and Akkuma. He was injured from the ambush by whoever caused it, worried for the civilians, and slightly mad at himself for falling for such a trap as a Jashinist curse. Even the white wolf Buru was taken aback by the rather authoritative and dominant tone that the Tsuchikage took with both of the shinobi.

“Shoma stand down, as your Tsuchikage that is an order!” Hissori said as he slowly floated back to the ground as he cancelled his two jutsu. When his feet touched the ground, the strawberry blonde man came to the ground and straighten out his robe panting. His jutsu combination should have at least handle the minor injuries that were being obtained by the civilians in the stands.

“Enough, Akkuma. Stand down.” Hissori said in a much lower more threatening tone to his friend and former ally knowing that the demon would take a bit more a serious tone as well know that Hissori could be a bit dangerous. “We can talk later, about what you think is going on here, but right now our focus is not on one another. If you two want to fight. Attack each other after we help the civilians. That is our job as shinobi, and there are innocence’s at risk. We don’t have time to squabble.” Hissori called out to the two brewing combatants hoping that his order, and plea for peace would be heeded by both the jouin from his village, and the demon of the same origin as the wolf tamer.

“Jomei. Use your webs to sercure the injured, and dead casualities, If it is quick enough, I can heal them.” Hissori said towards the chuunin that he had learned so well. “Sound Shinobi, you seem to be good with barriers, seal off the dummies from the rest of the people. They are evidence for what happened, and would be still active until they are properly defused and the curse ended.” Hissori said before turning to Akkuma and his ally Ginjiro. “You two help get the crowd safely out. This isn’t a time to cause more casualities by stampedes and riots of people escaping the stadium. “And Shoma. Go alert the other exams that someone has attacked people. I believe my other sennins should be around spectating, we need Umashi to help me heal the injured. Tell them that someone or something is attempting to attack and sabatoge the events.” And myself. Hissori thought his body’s skin tone much paler than normal sunkissed almost permanently tanned skinned he had.

“Once this area is contained and the problems stopped, I will go find the other Kages and get to the bottom of this. And If you two.” Hissori started gesturing to Shoma and Akkuma. “Still want blood to defend your honor at the end of this. I will personally oversee the duel. But this is not the time for a fight NOR the place to do it.” Hissori said hopeing all his advice as Kage would be taken

Attempting to Diffuse the Bmod situation. I request a bit of time given for Akkuma and Shoma to reply BEFORE the mod is posted.

If not stats and actioned angrily sent.

Also, Bad Demon! Behave!

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Only the Cloud shinobis would hear the following come through via their headset (if they have a headset on their person):

"Attention all Cloud shinobi. This is Shin'en Shinku, A student currently undertaking the ANBU exams. This is an important announcement that I hope reaches many of you currently undergoing your own exams."

"We have been set up, the exam we were given was interrogate prisoners, but upon learning many things we have discovered that we, the examinees as well as the prisoners have been exposed to and possibly infected by a deadly plague... We are of the belief that we were to kill these prisoners before learning these things, return home and them slowly kill off a large chunk, if not the whole populations of our villages or possibly countries..."

"As it stands, either the Cabal or the leaders of the hidden sand are behind this treachery, more likely to be the former, thusly, as of this moment. All known members of the Cabal are to be engaged on sight, if they cannot be taken alive, don't..."

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Amongst the the shouting and screaming of many present within the arena, the swordsman hears his name called out. While still crouched to one knee with a hand on the handle of his sheathed blade, Shoma's eye's search to find the source. And he would so. The Shadow of Stone makes a command of him. Only Shoma's eyes would move to look in his direction as the Tsuchikage speaks. After a little thought, he surveys to area again.

He believes him to understands that the intentions of the Kage, his commanding officer, could be just and true. But his words had not moved the others who had witnessed random innocents maimed. And his words now did not differ much from before, and even then, the demon did not yield. First blood had already been drawn, if not considering those under the effects of darker witchery of the dummies, then by the creature of the abyss before Shoma who had fell two men. If Shoma were to obey the command give and leave, how would that better the plight of the innocent and the lawbringers? As of now, the Fire Native samurai was the only one to oppose this threat and to leave would mean to ensure a terrible fate upon those already harassed. His code, his call to valor and honor, this weighs higher than the command of those who did not understand. Shoma had no rememberable rapport with the Kage whom seemed to know the demon well, therefore further closing to door to Shoma leaving to defense of the people purely in his hands.

There are no more words for the samurai to share, for he feels that there were too many shared up to this point, and too little received. He turns his head back to Akkuma and his possible allies and grips his sword with greater firmness.
After a brief chat with Akkuma, we agreed the it would not be in our characters to stop combat(on my end at least without a major turn of events). I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but continuing with moderated battle.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Shoma
HP: 45,000
CP: 30,000 [-1820] 28,180
AP: 10
Passives:
Quickdraw; Quick Reaction; Fire Chakra Style; ; [url=https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=151]Strategist; Combo Mastery; Poison Mastery - Poisons last a round longer and cannot be purified until the second round it's in use. Poisons also gain a +2 Poison DC. Poison Checks made with a successful Sneak Attack(s) must make a successful Awareness Check first before a Poison Check can be rolled; Deadeye; Bloody Mess - The user's Critical hits will always increase bleeding rank, even if the attack does not normally inflict bleeding. This does not apply to non-offensive techniques aimed at allies that can crit. When attacking a target at their maxed Bleeding Rank, the user has a base chance of 10% to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately. This chance may be increased with the user's Bleed bonuses up to a 20% chance, but may only effect a target up to three times per round. When either of the above effects trigger, the target will take an additional +.5% Max Hp damage per round from bleeding on top of their current Bleeding damage. This does not stack; Human Anatomy - +1 Critical Range to all attacks. All critical hits deal 2.25x Damage; Called Shot - Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties. +5% Called Shot chance. User can inflict Broken rank debuffs; Elemental Aura - Chakra Armor cost .5 Ap less than usual, and gain +1 to overall round limitation. While Chakra Armor is active, any Secondary Effect chances of the same element used by or against the user are treated +/- 10% in the user's favor. This only applies to the effect's chance of activating, not the actual effect itself; CA Charge: +15% lightning duff; CA Static: +10% chance to inflict -1ap to next through melee contact; CA Shocking Current: +30% chance to inflict -1 dodge through lightning jutsu; CA Lightning Absorbtion: Tier E and D Lightning jutsu heal Shoma, Teir C and B jutsu are lessened to 85% / 90%; Class: +10% fire buff; Demonic Aura: -10% damage and -1 gen resist; all melee attacks against the user do 20% recoil buffable lightning damage to the attacker and have a 20% chance to cause stun. Stunning causes -1 dodge for three rounds and cannot stack more than twice per target. Chance to stun stacks with Shocking Current, but the two combined cannot impart more than -4 dodge at once per target. (300 CP/round); Stance: Melee contact with the user will result in extra damage being done to the attacker, dealing 400 damage, can be buffed up to 30%; Path of Raiden: When using the elemental affinity move "Channeling", weapon strikes deals 150 Lightning damage per hit as well as it's normal damage. Strikes with this weapon count as lightning damage while this technique is active. All strikes with this weapon give the target a 4% chance of paralysis when performing actions, causing -1 AP usable for the next round, for three rounds. When Chakra Extension is active, all hits deal an additional +10% on partial hits. When weapon strikes miss by 1, lightning damage equal to 30% of the weapon's base damage is dealt to the opponent; Polarity Shift - +2.5 Dodge. The user has 1 free 'Escape' attempt to escape attempts from Ninjutsu binds and debuffs per round.
(410/round)
Equipment:
WS1. Cloud Splitter: Slashing - Suppression
Accuracy Modifier: +2
Damage Modifier: -10%
1. Trick Weapon - Projectile Taijutsu
2. Ignite
3. Primal

WS2. Cloud Wonderer: Bludgeoning - Suppression
1. Steady
2. Vanguard
3. Blitz

1. Smoke Bomb x3
2. Oil Flask x2
3. Backpack
4. Belt Pouch 1
5. Belt Pouch 2

BP1. Water Balloon x2
Ninja Wire x8
BP2. Energy Drink x3
Oil Flask x2

Backpack.
1. Ninja Wire x8
2. Strainweed poison
3. Chakra Suppression Seal x2
4. Health Pill x3
5. Syringe - Heaven's Touch

Strategist slots:
1. Apply Strainweed to Cloud Splitter
2. Free Basic Strike Cloud Wonderer
3. Free Basic Strike Cloud Splitter
4. Free Basic Strike Cloud Splitter
5. Free Basic Strike Cloud Splitter
Nin Acc 2 (class) + 22
Tai Acc 2 (class) + 27
Puppet Acc 2 (class) + 19
Evasion 2 (class) + 23 - 2 (Daunting Presence) + 2.5 (Polarity Shift)
Gen DC 23
Gen Resist 23
Stealth 15
Awareness 15
Poison DC +2 (poison mastery) + 15
Poison Resist 25
|Hissori
HP: 39,000 [+2% max HP gate 780]
CP: 36,000 [-1150][-400][-1500] 33,350
Passives:
Hachimon - all Unarmed Taijutsu costs -10% CP; Class - +5% of causing Suppression; Bulls Strength - +5% Weapon Damage Modifier. +3% Suppression and/or +3% Bleeding, depending on which status the weapon is capable of inflicting. Reduces all Natural Negative Accuracy Modifiers from Custom Weapons by -1 to a minimum of 0; Human Anatomy - +1 Critical Range to all attacks. All critical hits deal 2.25x Damage; Bloody Mess - The user's Critical hits will always increase bleeding rank, even if the attack does not normally inflict bleeding. This does not apply to non-offensive techniques aimed at allies that can crit. When attacking a target at their maxed Bleeding Rank, the user has a base chance of 10% to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately. This chance may be increased with the user's Bleed bonuses up to a 20% chance, but may only effect a target up to three times per round. When either of the above effects trigger, the target will take an additional +.5% Max Hp damage per round from bleeding on top of their current Bleeding damage. This does not stack; Quick Reaction; Healing Factor - user gains 3% Max HP at the end of each round. All Medical Jutsu are +10% more effective on the user; Deflection - Partial hits upon the user are treated as one rank lower. Attacks which initially miss the user have a 10% chance of being deflected to a different target (does not stack with the previous note). Deflected attacks that target another victim are chosen at random and use the attacker's accuracy type with the user's accuracy secondary; Acrobatics - Can do 1 additional activated auto-dodge; Contract Master; Calledd Shot - Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties. +5% Called Shot chance. User can inflict Broken rank debuffs; Inuzuka - Unarmed Attack's gain +15% Damage; Inuzuka - +3 Awareness; If the pet takes more than 20% max in damage during a round, the Inuzuka gains +2 Secondaries for a full round. If the Inuzuka takes damage equal to 20% of their max Hp during a round, the pet gains +2 Secondaries for a full round; Demonic Aura: -10% damage and -1 gen resist; Gates: +2 acc/dodge, Instant clone recognition; +2% max HP/round (100HP/round cost); Hell Seal - +15% Illusionary Damage, +3 Genjutsu DC. Genjutsu Buffs/debuff's are increased by 1, and percentages are raised/lowered by 10%. In addition the user takes an additional 4% damage from Ninjutsu and Taijutsu sources; Contract Summon.
Inventory:
Type:Unarmed/Slashing.
Modifier: +1 Accuracy, -5% damage.
Special: May use handseals while armed with an unarmed Weapon
Note: Naturally inflicts Suppression on both Unarmed and Slashing Techniques.
Augments:
1) Hidden Flail
2) Toxify [Black Lotus]
3)Bandage Wraps
Nin Acc 23 + 2 (Gate)
Tai Acc 27 + 2 (Gate)
Puppet Acc 23 + 2 (Gate)
Evasion 23 + 2 (Gate)
Ranged Acc 19 + 2 (Gate)
Gen DC 23
Gen Resist 23 - 1 (Demonic Aura)
Stealth 15
Awareness 15 + 3 (Inuzuka)
Poison DC 25
[/col]

[col]Jomei
HP: 14,091
CP: 10,580
AP: 6
Notes:
No info was sent, taken from profile.
|Ginjiro
HP: 40,200
CP: 35,400
Notes:
[/col]

[col]Takayuki
HP: 33,600
CP: 30,975
AP: 8|Akkuma
HP: 32,520 [+3% from healing factor: 976] [-325 Bleed][-4212] 28,959
CP: 30,085 [-2400][-3025] [+839][+842] 26,291
Passives:
Instructor; Onyx Guard; Sixth Sense - the user has a 25% chance to auto-detect the target. This applies to targets in Stealth, hidden by clones, and under transformations. Sneak Attacks to the user have a 25% chance of being detected and losing their Sneak bonus; Combat Instinct - +.5 to all Secondary stats each time their opponent lose 20% of their Max Hp, capping at +2 Secondaries. At lower than 80% Max Hp, this is +.5, at below 60% Max Hp this is +1, at below 40% Max Hp this is +1.5, at below 20% Max Hp this is +2. (focused on Shoma); Hidden Power - gains +.5 to all Secondary stats each time they lose 20% of their Max Hp, capping at +2 Secondaries; Called Shot - Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties. +5% Called Shot chance. User can inflict Broken rank debuffs; Insight;Contract Master; Deflection - Partial hits upon the user are treated as one rank lower. Attacks which initially miss the user have a 10% chance of being deflected to a different target; Healing Factor; Dark Sage - Because of their incredible affinity and mastery over all types of Jutsu, All techniques cost -10% Cp. The Dark Sage gains +2 Ninjutsu Accuracy; DA - Every round, every other person in the battle besides the user must make a Genjutsu Save check. If they fail, all jutsu they use that round do -10% damage and they receive -1 Genjutsu DC (stacks to -2 Genjutsu DC); Form of the Demon - +2 to all secondary stats and all jutsu are considered "Dark". This means they deal +10% damage to all damage types that does not apply to damage buff limits, and bypasses half of any damage reduction the victim may have. In addition, all damage dealt upon the user is reduced by 20% and this reduced damage is instead converted into CP for the user. (1140 CP/round); Sprained Arm: -1 accuracy to all attacks; Sprained leg: -1 dodge; Hidden Action: +10% CP costs; Sprained Hand +.1 Hand seal Ap and 5% chance for Jutsus to fail, resulting in AP lost.; Bleed I; +10% AP Cost, -2 Accuracy and Dodge for a full round. (Stainweed); +0.1 AP cost - ninja wire wrapped around hands
Inventory:
Item Slot 1: Shimiru Ancient Steel Battle Gauntlets Infused with Serpents Blood Augments:
Siege:
Toxify:
Assault:
Item Slot 2: Demonic Scythe
Item Slot 3: Large Summoning Scroll - Full of Corpses [For Corpse Soil / Dead Soul Technique]
Item Slot 4: 2x Syringe filled with Serpents Blood
Item Slot 5: 2x Syringe filled with Heavens Touch
Nin Acc 27 + 2 (DS) -1 (Sprained arm) -1 (ninja wire) -2 (poison) + 2 (form of demon)
Tai Acc 27 -1 (Sprained arm) -1 (ninja wire) -2 (poison) + 2 (form of demon)
Puppet Acc 23 -1 (Sprained arm) -1 (ninja wire) -2 (poison) + 2 (form of demon)
Evasion 23 - 1 (Sprained leg) -2 (poison) + 2 (form of demon)
Ranged Acc 23 -1 (Sprained arm) -1 (ninja wire) -2 (poison) + 2 (form of demon)
Gen DC 23 + 2 (form of demon)
Gen Resist 23 + 2 (DA) + 2 (DA) + 2 (form of demon)
Stealth 15 + 2 (DA)
Awareness 15 + 2 (DA)
Poison DC 24
[/col]

[col3]BLOOD CLONE
HP: 7,200
AP: 2.5
LINK|Buru
HP: 19,500
AP: 5|Okami
Hissori's Summon
HP: 6,075
CP: 5,850
AP: 4[/col3]

What Happened?

0.00 Seconds | Buru enters the battle.
0.00 Seconds | Akkuma's Demonic Aura fills the area.
  • Akkuma gen check. 2 + 23
    Shoma gen save check. 2 + 23 50% hit
    -10% damage and they receive -1 Genjutsu DC. This would stop when under the effects of Evil Sealing.
    Akkuma gen check. 8 + 23 Success
    Hissori gen save check. 6 + 23
    -10% damage and they receive -1 Genjutsu DC. This would stop when under the effects of Evil Sealing.
    Did not bother making anyone else roll because nobody else seems to be participating this far. will do their rolls if requested.
0.00 Seconds | Shoma quickdraws weapon: Cloud Splitter.
0.00 Seconds | Shoma quickdraws 4 Ninja wire from Backpack.
0.00 Seconds | Shoma quickdraw 1 chakra-suppression seal.
0.25 Seconds | Shoma attaches the chakra seal to next Taijutsu.
0.25 Seconds | Shoma performs a hidden action.
25% chance that this attack loses its sneak attack bonus due to Sixth Sense. 29. Remains a sneak attack.
  • Attack 1: 6 - 1 + 29 + 2 + 3 = 39 HIT
    Evasion 1: 15 + 23 = 38
    Attack 2: 11 - 1 + 29 + 2 + 3 = 44 HIT
    • 15% Called Shot chance for sprain (leg). 84 FAILED
      20% Suppression Chance. 88 FAILED
    Evasion 2: 8 + 23 = 31
    • 15% Called Shot chance for sprain (leg). 99 FAILED
      20% Suppression Chance. 32 FAILED
    Attack 3: 3 -1 + 29 + 2 + 3 = 37 MISS
    Evasion 3: 20 + 23 = 43
    • 10% chance attack would be deflected. 59. FAILED
    Attack 4: 19 - 1 + 27 + 2 + 3 = 50 HIT
    Evasion 4: 8 + 23 = 31
    • 15% Called Shot chance for sprain (arm). 20 FAILED!
      20% Suppression Chance. 62 FAILED
    Attack 5: 1 - 1 + 29 + 2 + 3 = 34 MISS
    Evasion 5: 15 + 23 = 38
    • 10% chance attack would be deflected. 89. FAILED
    Poison Strength: 9 + 2 + 20 = 31 FAILED
    Poison Resistance: 17 + 24 = 41
0.25 Seconds | Shoma activates CA Thunder Armor with Initiative and ap cost reduction of Elementalist.
0.50 Seconds | Ginjiro enters into a defensive stance.
0.50 Seconds | Hissori equips his Hachimon Claws.
0.65 Seconds | Takayuki enters defensive stance.
0.75 Seconds | Shoma activates Chakra Style- Flare Touch.
0.83 Seconds | Jomei enters defensive stance.
1.00 Seconds | Hissori unlocks Gate of Life
  • Regains 2% max HP every round activated.
1.00 Seconds | Buru sits down and looks 'cute.'
1.25 Seconds | Shoma activate Elemental Affinity move: Elemental Channeling - Lightning, CA Path of Raiden activated.
1.50 Seconds | Hissori unlocks Gate of View
  • +2 acc/dodge, Instant clone recognition
1.75 Seconds | Shoma activate weapon augment: Ignite for Lightning Element.
2.25 Seconds | Shoma uses projectile 2nd special basic strike from Deadeye ability to call a shot at Akkuma's leg.
  • Attack Roll: 20 CRIT! + 2 - 1 + 27 = 28 Critical damage
    Evasion Roll: 11 - 1 + 23 = 33
    • Sprained leg.
      20% chance of suppression. 96 Failed
      Bleed I from Bloody Mess Crit.
      Poison Strength: 4 + 2 + 20 = 26 SUCCESS!
      Poison Resistance: 1 + 24 = 25
      Poisoned with Stainweed
2.75 Seconds | Shoma uses projectile 2nd special basic strike from Deadeye ability to call a shot at Akkuma's arm with 1 ninja wire.
Attack Roll: 13 + 2 - 1 + 27 = 41 HIT
Evasion Roll: 16 - 1 + 23 = 38
Sprained arm.
Ninja wire on arm
20% chance of suppression. 34 Failed.
Poison Strength: 13 + 2 + 20 = 35 FAILED!
Poison Resistance: 12 + 24 = 36
3.25 Seconds | Shoma uses a melee called shot to Akkuma's hand, with 1 Ninja wire.
  • Attack Roll 10 + 2 - 3 + 27 = 36 HIT
    Evasion Roll 10 - 3 + 23 = 29
    • 20% chance to suppress. 94 FAILED
      Poison Strength 17 + 2 + 20 = 39 FAILED
      Poison Resistance 16 + 24 = 40
      Ninja Wire wrapped around hand
      25% chance of called shot sprain. 24 Hand is sprained
      +10% chance to inflict -1ap to next through melee contact. 68. FAILED
      20% chance to stun target. 25 FAILED
      4% chance of paralysis 59 FAILED
3.40 Seconds | Akkuma cast Form of the Demon.
3.50 Seconds | Hissori casts Blood Clone
  • Awareness Checks:
    Hissori 19 + 15 = 34
    Shoma 20 + 15 = 35 He knows which is the real Hissori
    Hissori 14 + 15 = 29
    Akkuma 2 + 15 = 17 He does not know which is the real Hissori
    Did not roll for everyone since the others have made no actions for this round. Will roll is requested.
3.75 Seconds | Shoma uses a melee called shot to Akkuma's neck, with 1 Ninja wire.
  • Attack 4 - 3 + 2 + 27 = 30 MISS
    Evasion 18 - 3 + 2 + 23 = 40
4.50 Seconds | Buru barks.
4.75 Seconds | Shoma attempts go into Stealth.
  • Stealth Check: 6
    Awareness Check: 1
    25% chance of automatically detecting someone in stealth. 17 Shoma is no longer considered to be in stealth for Akkuma
    Did not bother to roll for everyone else because it would become irrelevant, but can roll if requested.
5.60 Seconds | Akkuma attempts to use Mind Ripper on Shoma.
  • Attack 4 + -2 + 27 - 4 + 2 = 27 MISS!
    Evasion 6 + 25 - 2 = 29
    • +10% chance to inflict -1ap to next through melee contact. 6 SUCCESS
      20% chance to stun target. 77 FAILED
5.75 Seconds | Shoma attempts to activate Curse Seal Hell rank 2.
7.50 Seconds | Akkuma attempts to Malevolent Seal Shoma.
  • Attack Roll 10 - 3 + 27 - 4 + 2 = 31
    Evasion Roll 5 + 25 - 2 = 28
    • Chaos Seal has been placed.
      20% chance to activate per round. 23 FAILED
      • +10% chance to inflict -1ap to next through melee contact. 86 FAILURE
        20% chance to stun target. 76 FAILED
        4% chance of paralysis 67 FAILED
7.50 Seconds | Hissori summons Okami.
8.25 Seconds | Shoma use Polarity Shift [mastered] through Elemental channeling.
9.00 Seconds | Akkuma is effected by static and this AP is lost.

Note: I mod battles different from how most other mods do. I believe that players should know almost everything from my rolls to how I come to come conclusions so we can both learn and improve. I do show my math, the battle system is open so this math is what any user can freely replicate so it is not leaking. The only thing I cannot publicly share is hidden actions due to the present incarnation of the system and rules.
Did not list the secondaries of those who did no jutsus this round.
Let me know what I missed, while it is mainly two combatants there was a LOT of variable involved.
Minor edit to CP.

Rolls as logged: LINK

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma chuckled as Buru entered the battle, next meanwhile his Aura attempted to fill the mind of those around him with despair. Shoma moved with incredible speed preparing his weapons, in the blink of an eye he was forward striking at the demon. Three of the mans blows managed to strike him only just weaving out of the way of two of them. As he stepped back from the Brother of the Samurai, he noted everyone preparing to dodge if need be. Buru seemed to sit back and relax, he wondered what would happen. The answer was nothing.

Hissori seemed to be entering his ass-kicking mode, Akkuma severely hoped it wasn't for him. He'd already had his ego checked recently by a Hachimon he didn't need another one. Shoma seemed to send an electrical charge through his weapons as he he launched them at the shinobi, though he was too slow to dodge the assault. It dealt a severe blow to his legs, his vision and movement slowed and he hoped it was just a poison he was feeling. The Iwa-Nin proceeded to attack his arms and hands, further hampering his abilities. His methods were similar to that of an acquaintance of his.

Roaring in rage his body took on a onyx colored marble-like appearance but in truth it was dangerous demonic chakra. Hissori summoned a clone and the demon chuckled he knew perfectly what he was going to do now, but he had to learn a big more about his opponent. Although he was unable to tell which was the real Hissori though he didn't need to know for what he had planned. Shoma lashed out at the demons neck and he stepped aside with the new mobility his Demonic Form provided him.

Buru barked momentarily causing the demons gaze to flicker to him, apparently he barked for nothing. Maybe he was lecturing Akkuma on what to do, he didn't know he could speak dog. When his gaze returned to where Shoma had been the Stone nin was gone. Focusing on his sixth sense he dashed towards the presence he could feel, finding the man but failing to land his blow. In turn exposing himself to an electrical discharge, Shoma activated a curse seal and the demon smiled. "A Curse..." he would utter to the man as he dashed forward and scribed a Chaos Seal upon him with a single touch. It remained dormant for now, but with how this shinobi fought if wouldn't take long for it to activate.

The demon could feel a something surrounding him, moments later hands twitched from his contact with the shinobi before him. "Frequency 666, Contact them with our location. You'll get your answers." he would say his words directed to anybody with a Headset, meanwhile his gaze never left Shoma. "You fight well, let's see how you handle this.." he'd say to the shinobi he hadn't expected this from the man, perhaps he shouldn't have underestimated him.

[Sending Actions Shortly]
OOC: Whoop lets go Shoma! Round 2

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The swordsman goes to the offense, seeing little need in letting this cursed one attack freely. Many of the other merely stand aside as Shoma rushes toward the darkness. With swift strokes, the swordsman actually finds himself a little surprised to be able to strike his foe. Though much of the samurai's attention and concern would be spread across the field of battle, much of his 'False strikes'( - Two broad strokes of the sword made swiftly enough that most existing particles are pushed out, resulting in two void spaces being made at short range beyond the sword. As the two vacuums attempt to fill themselves, things between often tear to a small degree.) did not cause that much of and effect on the creature.

Although the Fire Native aggresses, the opponent does take the time to launch after his attacker. The humanoid looking entity takes on the more demonic form that he held once before. After some of the sword attacks made, he would ready him to strike back toward the swordsman. Shoma launches himself out of view of his opponent, and while believing that his rapid high-speed movement would mask his presence, he utters under his breathe, "Here before a demon I stand. I say unto samurai of legend and lore, speak to me of the Hell Knight, of the strength of the man that would challenge hell spawn, and repel their advance with their own power. Samanosuke, guide me in your way, and share with all before me you story." With this prayer, he merely finds a new confidence, a new hope, fighting with the belief that somehow he can use the example of the samurai of lore... Yet unbeknownst to himself, ye even his master and the master of him, the samurai truly are visited. A hollow upper torso of a spirit can be seen over Shoma's shoulders, seemingly imitating him.

But Shoma did indeed face a well empowered being even at great speed, he could tracked. After narrowly avoiding the first counter movement, the demons claw makes contact after a second try but finds himself suffering fiction burn just as he does while Shoma attacks. The demon's touch did not seem to hurt, but something did not seem right in the warrior's mind. Although the foul one speak to him, Shoma returns no words. His steel would speak in his stead, for words come and go in the likeness of the wind, but steel would last far longer.

[Ooc notes: Sending actions soon, Hell seal begin rp'ed as a ghost npc which Akkuma would see as a dark sage, marking for training, glad your enjoying this Akkuma, sorry this has been a check-nightmare for the mod.]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that Hissori’s orders were ignored from the pair of fighting shinobi. Annoyed Hissori would have to process the punishments once the chaos had ended. Akkuma would probably end up with a sore ass, and Shoma would probably end up with some sort of restricted mission or worse a demotion. There could be more for the treasonous act of ignoring his leader but for now though, Hissori knew that he had to focus on everyone else.

Angered that he would now have to oversee over the fight as to no one outside of the fight was hurt. The chakra around Hissori began to start swirl and change colors. Unlocking his potential, Hissori would start to flash hand signs and soon out of his fingers deep crimson blood was slowly pulled out from his finger. Then slowly the blood started to form into a person. Before long, in front of Hissori was an exactly replicable of the Tsuchikage. Then, in a strong of another hand signs a spirit dog that looked very similar to Hissori’s dog, Buru.

“Ignore the fight, keep going with the plan. I have summoned clones and a Kami spirit who will assist you.” Hissori told the three by standing shinobi. The man would begin to jump into actions. The gates that Hissori unlocked would help the former medical sennin heal and herd the humans who were running in fear.

“Patient people! We are here to help you. Everyone just listen to the non-battling shinobi. You Blonde Hair Shinobi.” Hissori said pointing at Gingiro who he did not exactly recognize from their brief meeting when he opened the hospital up. “Take over Shoma’s role and go inform the other exam combatants so we can get to the bottom of this!”

Actions sent via discord
MTf 280+

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And in an instant, the duel began and the two men were at war with one another, convinced that their clash was a necessary part of the day’s proceedings. Jomei wasn’t far from Shoma as he showed pure resolve, and began his offensive against Akkuma. Clearing himself from the way of their battle, Jomei took a defensive posture, farther back near the rafters, between them and the remaining remnants of the crowd. The Jounin Exam’s scoring system was enough of a warning to Jomei; be wary of their strength or pay a heavy price. Although he wanted to find the truth more than anyone, Jomei knew his arrows wouldn’t be enough to force these fighters apart, and took up a position where he’d save himself from the chance of a direct blow, but kept a clear view of unfolding history. In the distance he could still spot their differences in strength scrolling across an illuminated scoreboard for all to see.

As the seconds passed by, Jomei defaulted to the order set upon him by the Tsuchikage, his trusted ally Hissori. “Secure the civilians, yeah right” Jomei paraphrased his master’s decree spitefully. He was sure that he’d fail to save a single soul if this duel brought down the entire arena on top of them. He also understood how mighty his leader was; the photos Jomei took of Hissori’s miracles, saving the village during the basilisk attack would serve as proof until the end of time; yet he knew that he and his master were in great dismay; and the jowls of the Jashin trap. The only play left was to break up the scenario, and call upon reinforcements.

Unveiled from his tool kit, Jomei prepared a single signal flare; packed with red phosphorous dust. Taking aim, he targeted beyond the arena limits and unleashed his signal in an unexpected display.

- Sending Actions Momentarily.
- MFT 310

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Shoma
HP: 45,000
CP: 28,180 [-75][-710][-600][-660][-875][-2065] 23,195
Passives:
Quickdraw; Quick Reaction; Fire Chakra Style; .; Strategist; Combo Mastery; Poison Mastery - Poisons last a round longer and cannot be purified until the second round it's in use. Poisons also gain a +2 Poison DC. Poison Checks made with a successful Sneak Attack(s) must make a successful Awareness Check first before a Poison Check can be rolled; Deadeye; Bloody Mess - The user's Critical hits will always increase bleeding rank, even if the attack does not normally inflict bleeding. This does not apply to non-offensive techniques aimed at allies that can crit. When attacking a target at their maxed Bleeding Rank, the user has a base chance of 10% to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately. This chance may be increased with the user's Bleed bonuses up to a 20% chance, but may only effect a target up to three times per round. When either of the above effects trigger, the target will take an additional +.5% Max Hp damage per round from bleeding on top of their current Bleeding damage. This does not stack; Human Anatomy - +1 Critical Range to all attacks. All critical hits deal 2.25x Damage; Called Shot - Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties. +5% Called Shot chance. User can inflict Broken rank debuffs; Elemental Aura - Chakra Armor cost .5 Ap less than usual, and gain +1 to overall round limitation. While Chakra Armor is active, any Secondary Effect chances of the same element used by or against the user are treated +/- 10% in the user's favor. This only applies to the effect's chance of activating, not the actual effect itself; CA Charge: +15% lightning duff; CA Static: +10% chance to inflict -1ap to next through melee contact; CA Shocking Current: +30% chance to inflict -1 dodge through lightning jutsu; CA Lightning Absorbtion: Tier E and D Lightning jutsu heal Shoma, Teir C and B jutsu are lessened to 85% / 90%; Class: +10% fire buff; Demonic Aura: -10% damage and -1 gen resist; all melee attacks against the user do 20% recoil buffable lightning damage to the attacker and have a 20% chance to cause stun. Stunning causes -1 dodge for three rounds and cannot stack more than twice per target. Chance to stun stacks with Shocking Current, but the two combined cannot impart more than -4 dodge at once per target. (300 CP/round); Stance: Melee contact with the user will result in extra damage being done to the attacker, dealing 400 damage, can be buffed up to 30%; Path of Raiden: When using the elemental affinity move "Channeling", weapon strikes deals 150 Lightning damage per hit as well as it's normal damage. Strikes with this weapon count as lightning damage while this technique is active. All strikes with this weapon give the target a 4% chance of paralysis when performing actions, causing -1 AP usable for the next round, for three rounds. When Chakra Extension is active, all hits deal an additional +10% on partial hits. When weapon strikes miss by 1, lightning damage equal to 30% of the weapon's base damage is dealt to the opponent; Polarity Shift - +2.5 Dodge. The user has 1 free 'Escape' attempt to escape attempts from Ninjutsu binds and debuffs per round. (410/round) Maintained Jutsu (300/round); Maintained Jutsu (330/round); Lightning Clones (320/round); Hell Seal: Covers the user in a dark aura, giving them +15% Illusionary Damage, +3 Genjutsu DC. Genjutsu Buffs/debuff's are increased by 1, and percentages are raised/lowered by 10%. In addition the user takes an additional 4% damage from Ninjutsu and Taijutsu sources..
Equipment:
WS1. Cloud Splitter: Slashing - Suppression
1. Trick Weapon - Projectile Taijutsu
2. Ignite
3. Primal

WS2. Cloud Wonderer: Bludgeoning - Suppression
1. Steady
2. Vanguard
3. Blitz

1. Smoke Bomb x3
2. Oil Flask x2
3. Backpack
4. Belt Pouch 1
5. Belt Pouch 2

BP1. Water Balloon x2
Ninja Wire x8
BP2. Energy Drink x3
Oil Flask x2

Backpack.
1. Ninja Wire x8
2. Strainweed poison
3. Chakra Suppression Seal x2
4. Health Pill x3
5. Syringe - Heaven's Touch

Strategist slots:
1. Apply Strainweed to Cloud Splitter
2. Free Basic Strike Cloud Wonderer
3. Free Basic Strike Cloud Splitter
4. Free Basic Strike Cloud Splitter
5. Free Basic Strike Cloud Splitter
Nin Acc 2 (class) + 22
Tai Acc 2 (class) + 27
Puppet Acc 2 (class) + 19
Evasion 2 (class) + 23 - 2 (Daunting Presence) + 2.5 (Polarity Shift)
Gen DC 23 + 3 (Hell Seal)
Gen Resist 23
Stealth 15
Awareness 15
Poison DC +2 (poison mastery) + 15
Poison Resist 25
|Hissori
HP: 39,000 [-200][-4860][-390 Bleed I] 33,550 [+2% max HP gate 780] 34,330
CP: 33,350 [-200][-500][-380][-575] 31,695
AP: 12
Passives:
Hachimon - all Unarmed Taijutsu costs -10% CP; Class - +5% of causing Suppression; Bulls Strength - +5% Weapon Damage Modifier. +3% Suppression and/or +3% Bleeding, depending on which status the weapon is capable of inflicting. Reduces all Natural Negative Accuracy Modifiers from Custom Weapons by -1 to a minimum of 0; Human Anatomy - +1 Critical Range to all attacks. All critical hits deal 2.25x Damage; Bloody Mess - The user's Critical hits will always increase bleeding rank, even if the attack does not normally inflict bleeding. This does not apply to non-offensive techniques aimed at allies that can crit. When attacking a target at their maxed Bleeding Rank, the user has a base chance of 10% to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately. This chance may be increased with the user's Bleed bonuses up to a 20% chance, but may only effect a target up to three times per round. When either of the above effects trigger, the target will take an additional +.5% Max Hp damage per round from bleeding on top of their current Bleeding damage. This does not stack; Quick Reaction; Healing Factor - user gains 3% Max HP at the end of each round. All Medical Jutsu are +10% more effective on the user; Deflection - Partial hits upon the user are treated as one rank lower. Attacks which initially miss the user have a 10% chance of being deflected to a different target (does not stack with the previous note). Deflected attacks that target another victim are chosen at random and use the attacker's accuracy type with the user's accuracy secondary; Acrobatics - Can do 1 additional activated auto-dodge; Contract Master; Calledd Shot - Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties. +5% Called Shot chance. User can inflict Broken rank debuffs; Inuzuka - Unarmed Attack's gain +15% Damage; Inuzuka - +3 Awareness; If the pet takes more than 20% max in damage during a round, the Inuzuka gains +2 Secondaries for a full round. If the Inuzuka takes damage equal to 20% of their max Hp during a round, the pet gains +2 Secondaries for a full round; Demonic Aura: -10% damage and -1 gen resist; Gates: +2 acc/dodge, Instant clone recognition (100 HP/round); +2% max HP/round (100HP/round cost); Gate of Wonder: +1 AP and +2 gen save (100 HP/round); Hell Seal - +15% Illusionary Damage, +3 Genjutsu DC. Genjutsu Buffs/debuff's are increased by 1, and percentages are raised/lowered by 10%. In addition the user takes an additional 4% damage from Ninjutsu and Taijutsu sources; Contract Summon; Beast Clone: +10% unarmed damage and +2 dodge (250 CP/round)
Inventory:
Type:Unarmed/Slashing.
Modifier: +1 Accuracy, -5% damage.
Special: May use handseals while armed with an unarmed Weapon
Note: Naturally inflicts Suppression on both Unarmed and Slashing Techniques.
Augments:
1) Hidden Flail
2) Toxify [Black Lotus]
3)Bandage Wraps
Nin Acc 23 + 2 (Gate)
Tai Acc 27 + 2 (Gate)
Puppet Acc 23 + 2 (Gate)
Evasion 23 + 2 (Gate) + 2 (Beast Clone)
Ranged Acc 19 + 2 (Gate)
Gen DC 23
Gen Resist 23 - 1 (Demonic Aura) + 2 (Gate of Wonder)
Stealth 15
Awareness 15 + 3 (Inuzuka)
Poison DC 25
[/col]

[col]Jomei
HP: 14,091 [+3%)
CP: 10,580
AP: 6
Notes:
Strategist; Acrobatics: Can do a second auto-dodge in a round; Quickdraw; Healing Factor; Sixth Sense: When making an awareness check, the user has a 25% chance to auto-detect the target. This applies to targets in Stealth, hidden by clones, and under transformations. Sneak Attacks to the user have a 25% chance of being detected and losing their Sneak bonus; Combat Instinct (unfocused).
Melee Accuracy = 10
Ranged Accuracy = 14
Ninjutsu Accuracy = 12
Melee Dodge = 11
Ranged Dodge = 11
Ninjutsu Dodge = 11
Genjutsu Difficulty = 15 - 1 (Daunting Presence) 14
Genjutsu Save = 13
Puppet Accuracy = 11
Puppet Dodge: 11
|Ginjiro
HP: 40,200
CP: 35,400
Notes:
[/col]

[col]Takayuki
HP: 33,600
CP: 30,975
AP: 8|Akkuma
HP: 32,520 [+3% from healing factor: 976][+8% from Seal: 2603] [-325 Bleed][-1145] 28,959
CP: 26,291 [-2057] 23,442 [+839] 25,073
Passives:
Instructor; Onyx Guard; Sixth Sense - the user has a 25% chance to auto-detect the target. This applies to targets in Stealth, hidden by clones, and under transformations. Sneak Attacks to the user have a 25% chance of being detected and losing their Sneak bonus; Combat Instinct - +.5 to all Secondary stats each time their opponent lose 20% of their Max Hp, capping at +2 Secondaries. At lower than 80% Max Hp, this is +.5, at below 60% Max Hp this is +1, at below 40% Max Hp this is +1.5, at below 20% Max Hp this is +2. (focused on Shoma); Hidden Power - gains +.5 to all Secondary stats each time they lose 20% of their Max Hp, capping at +2 Secondaries; Called Shot - Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties. +5% Called Shot chance. User can inflict Broken rank debuffs; Insight;Contract Master; Deflection - Partial hits upon the user are treated as one rank lower. Attacks which initially miss the user have a 10% chance of being deflected to a different target; Healing Factor; Dark Sage - Because of their incredible affinity and mastery over all types of Jutsu, All techniques cost -10% Cp. The Dark Sage gains +2 Ninjutsu Accuracy; DA - Every round, every other person in the battle besides the user must make a Genjutsu Save check. If they fail, all jutsu they use that round do -10% damage and they receive -1 Genjutsu DC (stacks to -2 Genjutsu DC); Form of the Demon - +2 to all secondary stats and all jutsu are considered "Dark". This means they deal +10% damage to all damage types that does not apply to damage buff limits, and bypasses half of any damage reduction the victim may have. In addition, all damage dealt upon the user is reduced by 20% and this reduced damage is instead converted into CP for the user. (1140 CP/round); Sprained Arm: -1 accuracy to all attacks; Sprained leg: -1 dodge; Hidden Action: +10% CP costs; Sprained Hand +.1 Hand seal Ap and 5% chance for Jutsus to fail, resulting in AP lost.; Bleed I; +10% AP Cost, -2 Accuracy and Dodge for a full round. (Stainweed); +0.1 AP cost - ninja wire wrapped around hands; Transformed into Hissori (110 CP/round); Solar Seal: -15% Damage Taken. User Regenerates 8% Max Hp Per round, and has a 75% chance of reducing Bleeding and Called Shot by 1 Rank each round, lowering by 5% for each rank after the first until unsuccessful. In addition the user has a +10% Chakra Cost; Advanced Clone (347 CP/round); Lingering Spark (380/round); 410 Damage per round. Target receives -2 Gen DC and Save. Target has a 10% chance to be auto effected by Genjutsu; 375 Illusionary Damage per round and -15% Chance for Ninjutsu Secondary effect to take place. Ninjutsu are modded as costing +1 additional AP.
Inventory:
Item Slot 1: Shimiru Ancient Steel Battle Gauntlets Infused with Serpents Blood Augments:
Siege:
Toxify:
Assault:
Item Slot 2: Demonic Scythe
Item Slot 3: Large Summoning Scroll - Full of Corpses [For Corpse Soil / Dead Soul Technique]
Item Slot 4: 2x Syringe filled with Serpents Blood
Item Slot 5: 2x Syringe filled with Heavens Touch
Nin Acc 27 + 2 (DS) -1 (Sprained arm) -1 (ninja wire) -2 (poison) + 2 (form of demon)
Tai Acc 27 -1 (Sprained arm) -1 (ninja wire) -2 (poison) + 2 (form of demon)
Puppet Acc 23 -1 (Sprained arm) -1 (ninja wire) -2 (poison) + 2 (form of demon)
Evasion 23 - 1 (Sprained leg) -2 (poison) + 2 (form of demon)
Ranged Acc 23 -1 (Sprained arm) -1 (ninja wire) -2 (poison) + 2 (form of demon)
Gen DC 23 + 2 (form of demon) - 3 (Something)
Gen Resist 23 + 2 (DA) + 2 (DA) + 2 (form of demon) - 3 (Something)
Stealth 15 + 2 (DA)
Awareness 15 + 2 (DA)
Poison DC 24
[/col]

[col3]BLOOD CLONE
HP: 7,200
LINK|Buru
HP: 19,500
AP: 5
Effects: +2 to all secondaries (Beast Clone)|Okami
Hissori's Summon
HP: 6,075
CP: 5,850
AP: 4[/col3]

[col3]Lightning Clone
Shoma's Clone

HP: 1700
CP: 1700
Notes:
-7 of the user's secondaries. This clone may use up to level D Jutsu of its chosen element at Master Rank.
|Lightning Clone
Shoma's Clone

Notes:
-7 of the user's secondaries. This clone may use up to level D Jutsu of its chosen element at Master Rank.
|Lightning Clone
Shoma's Clone

Notes:
[/col3]

What Happened?

0.00 Seconds | Hissori maintains Blood Clone; all open gates.
  • Awareness Check Hissori 7 + 15 = 22 Failure, Shoma knows who is a clone and who is not
    Shoma 20 + 15 = 35
    Hissori 20 + 15 = 35 Success, however Akkuma auto-detected so knows who is a clone and who is not.
    Akkuma 16 + 17 = 33
    25% chance to auto-detect: 24
    Hissori 1 + 15 = 16 Failure, also Jomei would have auto-detected anyways.
    Jomei 18
    25% chance to auto-detect: 12
    • Everyone knows who is the real Hissori.
0.00 Seconds | Akkuma maintains Demonic Form and Combat Instinct.
0.00 Seconds | Akkuma's Daunting Presence emits a terrible aura.

• Akkuma: 4 + 23 = 27 Failure
    Shoma: 9 + 23 = 32
    Akkuma: 16 + 23 = 39 Failure
    Hissori: 20 + 23 = 43
    Akkuma: 15 + 23 = 38 Success
    Jomei: 16 + 15 = 31
    Akkuma: 3 + 23 = 26 Failure
    Jomei (not done last round because there were no actions): 17 + 15 = 32
0.00 Seconds | Shoma maintains Thunder Armor; Chakra Style- Flare Touch; Polarity Shift; Hell Seal
0.00 Seconds | Shoma uses his QuickDraw ability to sheath Cloud Splitter.
0.00 Seconds | Shoma casts -something- at Akkuma using Initiative.

• Shoma 13 + 27 + 3 = 43 Miss
    Akkuma 16 + 29 = 45
0.45 Seconds | Hissori opens Gate of Wonder; Buru glows white.
0.50 Seconds | Shoma QuickDraws and uses a Syringe from his backpack with Heaven's Touch poison.
  • Shoma 9 + 27 = 36 HIT!
    Akkuma 1 + 22 = 23
    • Poison Strength 9 + 2 + 25 = 36 Success!
      Poison Resistance 6 + 25 = 31
      • 20% chance to cause stun. 56 Failed
      Akkuma is considered to now be Asleep. Asleep acts as a Bind. Any Attacks aimed at the target instantly dispels Asleep and inflicts a -4 Dodge or Genjutsu Save (whichever applies) against the incoming attack.
0.83 Seconds | Jomei pulls out a signal flare.
1.28 Seconds | Hissori places a call on his headset to UMASHI.
1.67 Seconds | Jomei set off RED SIGNAL FLARE.
2.53 Seconds | Hissori transforms into a beast clone. Both Buru and Hissori look the same.
  • The blood clone would not look like Hissori any longer.
  • Awareness Check Hissori 18 + 15 = 33 Failure, Shoma knows who is the real Hissori and who is Buru.
    Shoma 20 + 15 = 35
    Hissori 20 + 15 = 35 Failure, Akkuma knows who is the real Hissori and who is the real Buru.
    Akkuma 18 + 15 + 2 = 35
    • 25% chance to auto-detect. 3 Would have auto-detected anyways.
    Hissori 6
    Jomei 13
    • 25% chance to auto-detect. 3 Would have auto-detected anyways. Jomei knows who Hissori is and who Buru is.
3.36 Seconds | Hissori attempts to enter stealth.
  • Stealth Check Hissori 16 + 15 = 31 Success
    Awareness Check Shoma 13 + 15 = 28
    Hissori 1 + 15 = 16 Failed
    Akkuma 4 + 15 + 2 = 21
    • 25% chance top auto-detect. 26 Failed
    Hissori 9 + 15 = 24 Failed
    Jomei 19 + 9 = 26
    • 25% chance to auto-detect = 67 Failed
3.50 Seconds | Shoma cast -something- [mastered] at Akkuma using Sensory Mastery move, Mental Chain to combo with -something else-[mastered].
  • Attack 1. Shoma 13 + 4 + 27 - 2 = 42 HIT
    Akkuma 7 + 29 - 4 = 32
    Attack 2. Shoma 9 + 27 + 4 = 40 HIT
    Akkuma 7 + 29 - 2 = 34
3.50 Seconds | Shoma QuickDraws Cloud Splitter.
4.19 Seconds | Hissori attempts to enter stealth.
  • Hissori 9 + 15 = 24 Failed
    Akkuma 14 + 15 + 2 = 31
    • 25% chance top auto-detect. 49 Failed
    Hissori 13 + 15 = 28 Success
    Jomei 6 + 9 = 25
    • 25% chance to auto-detect = 33 Failed
4.20 Seconds | Akkuma transforms into Hissori using Transformation [Master Rank].
  • 5% chance for jutsu to fail. 95 Did not fail.
    Awareness Check Akkuma 14 + 15 = 29 Success, Shoma does not know who the real Akkuma or Hissori-beast is.
    Awareness Check Shoma 6 + 15 = 21
    • Note: Akkuma does not look like Hissori's blood clone, nor does Hissori or Buru.
5.00 Seconds | Shoma uses Higuma [mastered] with special action of reduced timing.
  • Determine Target. d20 1-10 Hissori; 11-20 Akkuma. Roll: 7
    • Awareness Check against Hissori
      Shoma 5 Shoma can target Hissori
      Hissori 5
      • Attack Shoma 20 + 27 + 2 = 49 CRITICAL HIT, Bleed I
        Hissori 2 + 27 = 29
        Shoma 17 + 27 + 2 = 46 HIT
        Hissori 10 + 27 = 37
        Shoma 15 + 27 + 2 = 44 25% Hit
        Hissori 18 + 27 = 45
        Shoma 9 + 27 + 2 = 38 MISS
        Hissori 20 + 27 = 47
        Shoma 12 + 27 + 2 = 41 HIT
        Hissori 12 + 27 = 39
        • 20% chance to cause stun. 8 Hissori is Stunned.
          4% chance of paralysis when performing actions. 50 Failed.
5.02 Seconds | Hissori attempts to enter stealth.
  • Hissori 4 + 15 = 19 Failed
    Shoma 14 + 15 = 29
    Hissori 1 + 15 = 16 Failed
    Akkuma 3 + 15 + 2 = 20
    • 25% chance top auto-detect. 22 Success
    Hissori 18 + 15 = 33 Success
    Jomei 3 + 9 = 12
    • 25% chance to auto-detect = 30 Failed
5.30 Seconds | Akkuma activates his Solar Seal [Rank 3]
Chance to lower called shots by 1 rank.
5.50 Seconds | Shoma QuickDraws and throw Oil Flask from belt pouch.
  • No target was defined by this AOE attack. Rolling for every target who has made an action in this round as it is irrelevant with its effect to include those who have made no action.
    • Attack Shoma 16 + 29 (or 21) HIT
      Hissori 3 + 27
      Shoma 11 + 29 (or 21) HIT
      Jomei 8 + 11
      Shoma 3 + 29 (or 21) HIT if melee, miss if ranged
      Akkuma 5 + 22
      Shoma 19 + 29 (or 21) HIT
      Okami 3
      Shoma 5 + 29 (or 21) HIT if melee, miss if ranged
      Blood Clone 11- 5 + 27
      Shoma 16 + 29 (or 21) HIT (you monster!)
      Buru 4 + 22
      Note: There is no defined accuracy type for this attack. It only appears reasonable that this attack would be either melee or ranged using logic, however logic is not necessarily a fair way to determine game mechanics. All the same I am listing the results of both melee and ranged so the authorities can sort it out. ~ Sarah.
5.75 Seconds | Shoma QuickDraws chakra suppression seal from backpack and attach to next taijutsu.
5.85 Seconds | Hissori attempts to enter stealth.
  • Hissori 9 + 15 = 24 Failed
    Shoma 10 + 15 = 25
    Hissori 18 + 15 = 33 Success
    Akkuma 1 + 15 + 2 = 18
    • 25% chance to auto-detect. 7 Success, akkuma still knows who Hissori is.
6.68 Seconds | Hissori attempts to enter stealth.
  • Hissori 18 + 15 = 33 Success
    Shoma 13 + 15 = 28
    Hissori 1 + 15 = 16 Failure
    Akkuma 5 + 15 + 2 = 22
    • 25% chance to auto-detect. 22 Success, Akkuma still knows who Hissori is.
8.14 Seconds | Hissori attempts to grapple Shoma.
  • 8.14 Seconds | Shoma uses a reactionary conditional to avoid this attack with -something- [mastered] and there are now 3 Shomas on the field [mastered].
    • Attack Hissori 4 - 4 + 29 = 29 MISS
      Shoma Lightning Clone 15 + 25 - 7 = 33
      • Awareness Shoma 11+ 15 = 26 Failed
        Hissori 16 + 15 = 31
        Shoma 13 + 15 = 28 Failed
        Akkuma 19 + 15 + 2 = 36
        • 25% chance to auto-detect 38 Failed
        Shoma 15 + 15 = 30 Success
        Jomei 16 + 9 = 25
        • 25% chance to auto-detect 78 Failed
9.40 Seconds | Akkuma who appears as Hissori casts -something- on Shoma, Shoma can now see 5 additional copies of Hissori (in feral beast form) on the battlefield.
  • 5% chance for jutsu to fail. 99 Jutsu is fine.
9.00 Seconds | Hissori is Stunned.

!
Note:
  • Body Flicker conditional could not go off due to wording of conditional. When the wording mentions timing in a round, then it is limited to that portion of the round. However due to the wording of the jutsus another jutsu did go off late in the round that was not likely intended to go off in the way it had but it did,
  • No time for the Lightning Clones to perform actions.
  • I pick avatars if you fail to give me one. You get guys Shoma. Buru gets Moon Moon. Blood clone gets Carnage in a nice pose. If you dislike them, give me a new pic.
  • I probably missed something, there is a lot of information and variables and conditionals in my PM box. I show all my work or as much as I can so if I missed something I will be happy to fix it.
  • My PM box does not work, no idea why but it does not. Please send me actions via Discord or Skype. I log everything so do not worry (including rolls).

Papertrail at Roll 20

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A red light shined brilliantly in the sky. Enough to catch the attention of the young shinobi Shiromaru.

"Must be the 4th of July. Bit early for fire works though ain't it?" He questioned during his normal wandering of the village.

"OOOOH! Dey prolly barbecuing over there." Shifting his direction to the source of the light.

"Lemme go see what's good with them ninjas ova there. Should take like... 3 rounds... I mean 30 seconds from here." He began moving quickly towards the chaos, not knowing the situation at hand.

Would Shiromaru make it in time to help Akkuma?
Will there be BBQ?
Will this fight become more complicated than it already is?

Find out next time on Ninpocho Chronicles!

[Entering asap]

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As his path made way to the exam, it caught glimpse of a red flare scatter a radiant glow across the dim evening(?) sky. It was pondering why a flare is going off at the exam; had his intuition been correct.

His path sped it's course of speed to close the distance. He had stop whatever trouble was brewing, and thwart whatever these people are aiming at or trying to accomplish

[Entering in three rounds]

Aburabuta Yutaka

Merchant Lord
Yen
ASP
Deaths
genin1.png

Isayama Takayuki - Sound Chuunin
cHEsrpO.gif

It seemed like any possibility for the confrontation to de-escalate had gone out the window. The other shinobi were too wrapped up in their bloodlust to see reason and at first Takayuki was just too exhausted to protest but that time was at an end. The seal on the back of his hand pulsed one final time to let him know that he was back to full capacity and that he could get as wild as he wanted. With Akkuma's undead creations seemingly distracted by their master engaged in battle, Takayuki curled his fingers into a fist and with a pulse of burning crimson-orange flame sent each of the shambling horrors crumbling away from his touch as they disappeared into ashes and he lifted his back away from the huge black walls he'd created. Flames the color of the sun fire licked around his shoulders as Takayuki finally took the field, the very atmosphere in the battlefield beginning to rise in temperature as he approached to do battle with Akkuma as his target.

He'd tried to reason with Akkuma but the demon had thought himself so far above everyone else present that he'd persisted with his rabble-rousing and finally got the fight he'd been looking for. Takayuki knew that he was likely being manipulated by turning his power on Akkuma but the quickest way to get everyone to put up their weapons was to put one of the feuding sides out of commission and given that Akkuma had all but actually attacked him but only minutes earlier it seemed unwise to take the demon's side in this. With flame and lightning coursing around his frame, Takayuki lifted his left hand and poured his power into it.

Good is that which Evil fears. He told himself, reciting his personal creed as he strode forward towards the battle leaving scorched earth behind in each of his foot-falls. And Justice is when those fears are made reality.

Besides, he thought as he carefully aimed, the world could always use one less demon.

Actions
  • Declare Duelist (+2 Melee Accuracy) against Akkuma [0 AP / 0 CP].
  • Cast Atmospheric Pressure (Master Rank) targeting Akkuma. [3 AP / 2750 Cp + 1380 Cp/Rnd]
    • Using Minor Affinity Move "Focus" to increase Accuracy by +2.
  • Cast Chidori (Master Rank) targeting Akkuma super-ceding all other actions. [3 AP / 4,017 CP]
    • Using Jutsu Expansion to increase from B-Rank to A-Rank technique.
    • Using Special Action Lightning Blade to charge technique.
    • Using Minor Affinity Move "Overcharge" to increase damage by +15%.
  • Cast Chidori Control (Master Rank) targeting Akkuma [3 AP / 2750 CP / 825 HP]
    • Using Special Action Chidori Spear and choosing Melee Accuracy.
    • Using Jashinism Ability Blood Magic to increase damage by +15% (three stacks).
    • Using Minor Affinity Move "Debilitate" to increase Secondary Effect chances by 50%.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma smiled with delight his adversary seemed to be taking this fight seriously, wielding some kind of Samurai spirit. It was a particularly interesting technique, the demon however just had to wait for his seal to take effect now. Their battle was well into it, the demons Aura crashed upon all those in the Arena. He wondered just how many felt the despair and malevolence seeping into the back of their minds. Those who attacked him would feel themselves weary of the demons wrath, finding themselves hesitating with fear when he attacked.

Everyone prepared themselves and the demon smiled as he felt the Samurai's will try to effect his mind. Shrugging off the mental attack with ease, it seemed the Samurai was intent on messing with his senses. First his limbs, now his mind. Akkuma couldn't blame the man it was a smart battle tactic. However before he could launch an attack Shoma burst forward with a syringe in hand. Even with his quick movements Shoma managed to inject him with what was no doubt a poison. Before he knew it he fell to his knees asleep, kneeling there. Meanwhile Hissori and Jomei both made efforts to call more people to the battle. Perhaps a foolish thing to do who knew.

The demon was still in his Demonic Form whilst knelt out cold, before he felt something wrong. This nudge from his senses was enough to wake him up, though he did not know what had just happened. He instantly knew where everyone was, his demonic nature and discerning senses finding them all. Above him a flare burned as it started to die out and the demon laughed a monstrous bloodthirsty laugh. Now things would get interesting, would it be friend or foe who answered the call of the flare. Every time his comrade tried to get lost in the fray the demon could still sense where he was. Hissori even transformed with Buru giving them both enhanced capabilities. While Shoma drew his weapon preparing for another assault.

The Dark Sage knew what he would do and that was do what demons did best. Mess with Shoma and any potential enemies. Smiling he quickly used his Transformation Jutsu to look identical to Hissori and Buru in their current form. It seemed he managed to do so just in time as the Iwa-nin dashed forward with incredible speed, making multiple slices at what he assumed was the demon. Unfortunately he had chosen the wrong target and instead attacked his own Tsuchikage. If he didn't need to maintain his current hidden state he would have unleashed much of his fury upon the man. Fortunately Akkuma knew this was not something he could do without thinking it through properly.

Activating his Solar seal the demon managed to use his deceptive skills to keep this hidden form his opponent. It seemed Shoma was growing desperate, throwing an Oil Flask upon those present. Next Hissori attempted to grapple the shinobi and the demon was surprised to see the shinobi get away. Re-appearing with more Shoma's fortunately he saw through the technique and knew which was Shoma. With that Akkuma played more mind games upon the shinobi he would see even more of the Tsuchikage around him. 'Perfect now I just need to...' he though as he saw the 'Chuunin' Takayuki attempting to disperse his zombies. Fortunately that was no loss as they were already crumbling away, so it was no loss for the demon. Takayuki walked away from his Barrier and the demon laughed didn't he realise doing so would release the civilians. Opening them up to more chaos?

Takayuki continued walking into the fray and Akkuma knew that the man would be one more foe. Building up inside of the demon was rage, how dare they? They knew nothing of what was going on, yet they so openly defied his reasoning. Purely because he was a demon, now that one had opposed him the other sheep would follow. But this wolf was not alone no doubt the Tsuchikage would not continue to allow such insolence from one of his own ninja. Not after he had attacked his own Kage. Now Akkuma needed to level the playing field, his only concern was if he could do so Successfully. The demon found himself hoping Kaza had been successful in Kumogakure. For the last thing he needed was two find himself facing forces from three different villages.

That deadly gaze held the Otagakurian with bloodlust "Anbu Jutsu, Ninjutsu & Jashin..." he said out loud, was he noting what the teen had used. Or was he archiving the knowledge about the shinobi. Only one thing was truly known and that was he needed to turn the field more to his favour. It seemed they were intent on giving him no choice, either he succeeded here or it would possibly be his last day. That was something he would not have happen, Akkuma would see the world burn before that happened. The demon wondered if his conviction would be enough to see him through this. It had gotten him this far and he would not falter now.

MFT
[Sending Actions]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reminder: with the site update the last round was lax on actions. REMEMBER you only have so long to send your actions as per ROE. My PM box is broken (do not know why or how it is but the update killed it) so please send any PMs you have for me either via Skype or Discord. 48h if you posted in other places on the site and up to 5 days if no posts in other parts of the site.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back