Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Living Children [Cabal]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
D80ymT0.jpg

Making her way back inside, she moves with purpose as she ascends to the restricted wing. Badging through, she is informed that Katsuo had shown up and had been directed to the group. She would hear pickings of conversation but not enough to know the specifics of their conversation. The cravings for another break itched under her skin but she knew that it was to feed her avoidance rather than her habit. Fists crammed firmly in her pockets, she draws close enough to hear Kuro’s remarks and take in what Enzeru had to say. Joining the group, she interjects as the self-declared interrogator finishes.

Funny that you say you or he could contain her and yet his request to have her come and stay at the hospital isn’t good enough for you. If you trust him so much I’m surprised that you’re second guessing his last order. When Sousuke-sama put him in charge of making the decision where she goes, I would have expected him to send her with you if that was his intention. As I recall, his last instructions were to follow me.

Turning to the man in charge, she offers a stiff inclination of her head as a bow.

My apologies for speaking as if you weren’t here, Katsuo-dono. Welcome to Omni Prime. To be honest, I’m not certain how you have so much clout in the village but Takahashi-sama seems to trust you so that must mean something.

As for the interrogation, Enzeru. If it comes to that, could you take her some where quiet where she couldn’t disrupt the well behaved patients… like the morgue.

Her remarks to the ANBU where joined by a smile and a slight chuckle to show that she was at least partially joking. Despite the loud words that had been exchanged earlier, Tsukiko was surprisingly good humored considering the situation. Her cigarette had done wonders on her nerves and the prospect of a casual negotiation rather than a battle was appealing to her. Slipping into the room, she inspects the restraints, watching the Yamanaka from the corner of her eye. Datsu was fully entranced by his jutsu to keep Naganisa under control but Kitare was alert.

Anything?

Nope. He hasn’t even flinched. It’s going well considering the day.

Giving her a pat on the shoulder, Tsukiko keeps an ear open to the conversation between the brawn and the brains but chooses not to include more of her bias to the situation.

OOC: [[The siblings]]

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Kurisu dutifully explained what had gone down in the hospital room but as he did Katsuo got the impression that "parties not coming to agreement" was the understatement of the year. Nobody was injured or anything of the sort but the tension in the room was thick enough to cut with a sword. Enzeru nodded and introduced his name as Katsuo moved from where he'd been in the doorway to stand next to the unconscious Naganisa, looking down at her as Kuro began to speak. He listened to what Kuro had to say even though his eyes did not leave the sleeping young woman on the hospital bed before he blew a long sigh. He actually agreed to a level with Kuro's assessment of Naganisa. She certainly was dangerous -- there was no two ways about that. But at the end of the day, they were all dangerous. It was why he'd sent the border sennin along with the entourage to the hospital; to ensure that no further harm could be caused by or to the disabled members of the Cabal.

"I asked you to stay with her for the sake of those around her as much as her's, Kuro." Admonished Katsuo, making it clear that he had considered the threat that she potentially posed to the people in the hospital when he'd given the order. "But I also asked you to keep her here until she recovers not steal her into the night for re-education."

Katsuo's stomach churned with indecision as Tsukiko also leveled a scolding upon Kuro. Kuro's intention had been to take Naganisa and turn her into a missile pointed at the people who plotted the attack on Sunagakure and while it was a sound idea in theory it was predicated upon using someone as a weapon with no regard to them. That was not the type of man that Katsuo aspired to be. Looking to Tsukiko, Katsuo gave her a tired smile.

"No apology necessary and thank you for looking out for her." He said, referring to Naganisa.

Finally Enzeru spoke up and gave his opinion regarding Naganisa's butchery. It was a matter that Katsuo had wrestled with himself for days on end now. Certainly the Cabal were guilty of criminal acts. Horrible ones, even, and there were probably many of them that they would never find out about perpetrated against others before coming to Sunagakure. But still, there was something that stayed Katsuo's hand. Some would say that he was being too merciful -- it seemed that Enzeru certainly would -- but in the end Katsuo was simply not in a hurry to make more corpses.

"There's no justice in death. Death is only that. Killing Naganisa now wouldn't bring any of those people back and I can't condone taking a life just to slake vengeful bloodthirst. If there is any justice to be found in the hell that we've survived, it is that perhaps these men and women can help us fight back against the people who arranged this attack. And I don't mean by reprogramming them into weapons to be wielded by the state."

'For now... I want to ask that if you aren't actively involved with administering aid to the patient or if your name isn't Kurisu that you give us the room, please."
|[legend="[[b][u]OOC Notes[/u][/b]] - [SCENE BGM - NOPE]"]
36aA5o.png

Masashi Katsuo - Sand Jounin (Current PC)
sand_jounin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro in all three of his remaining forms left the room leaving only his sharingan aspect to stand outside the door, while his other forms went to help Suna elsewhere. Kuro had not meant to add further burden to the recently found heir of the One King, he was tired of everything turning against him as well. Yet in the same breath he was all too used to it now and it only strengthened his resolve to stay away from the normal people of Suna unless he was called upon. Yes he would avoid unnecessary contact for now and assist from afar and directly only when necessary. They all thought they knew better and that they could do without him. Let them see how things went without him, that would be best,they even complained about not dying. Kuro still couldn't fathom that complaint fully but as of now he was simply a safety net they would never know was there.

Topic left unless stopped

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Personalities in Suna had become quite colorful since his leaving, but it also displayed a distinct lack in respect for any form of hierarchy and rules structure. This was just a sign of how far the village had fallen in the years that tested them and their government was slowly taken over by children too young to rule properly. Last he had checked, there wasn't a Council to help guide them either and the actions of the Sennin so far only showed just how much they thought of structure in the village. It was more a child on a playground fighting over toys than it was a soldier acting in station. Kurisu's hopes were high, but the amount of work it would take to bring the village back to its former glory continued to escalate with each new encounter.

At least Katsuo's intervention had done its purpose and the situation was defused as best as it could. While he didn't agree with his sentiments on allowing her to live and attempting to use her to combat those who had sent them, it would be something he'd have to deal with later. For as long as he could remember, he didn't question his leadership, but he would clean up the messes some of their decisions caused without so much a word. They would learn and he would make sure it was never spoken of again.

Kurisu waited at attention, hands clasped behind his back as he watched those circling them leave one by one.

"Enzeru-san, you are dismissed for now. You are welcome to wait for me down in reception or go about your way."<i></i> He offered a silent nod. "Thanks for your assistance."<i></i>

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
MXMb54l.jpg

Naganisa

In an induced coma, she slept. There were limits to this kind of restraint, energy was a finite commodity that they would soon exhaust. She was not going anywhere, not now at least. Her wrists secured, buckled in place and firmly ensconced in the worn leather fetters and metal buckles. Her breaths rhythmic and soft, her mouth slightly ajar and her eyes clothes she almost looked like she was taking a nap. In her mind, she lived still in a field of ash and desolation, it was a lonesome and barren place. Any place without proper care and nourishment could become effete. The earth nothing more than dried, extinguished cinders. The fires that burned the inner recesses of her mind had consumed all there was to take from her long ago, she had nothing left to lose but everything to gain. Recognition and love filled the void better than her petty games and the torment she inflicted on her victims, but both sated her need for something to fill the emptiness.

Homura took what hope she had for an alternative away, a festering, lingering ray of hope even she knew she did not have. Shouki was right, there was only one thing in the world that was truly theirs. The fun she had did not have to end, but she wanted play-time to be over. She wanted a different life and different options. She hoped that she could have been dealt a new hand, that she could be like other people -- happy just to live, to look forward to something with greater meaning than someone's pain. To actually add something of worth to this world instead of remove the varied piss stains of the world. She was not a giver, she was a taker... or she was a victim. In the end it was her choice and she had played both roles so very well.

Fuck you Sunagakure... Fuck you Homura...

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It took all she had to keep the smug grin from her face as Katsuo confirmed her assertions. The sennin was the first to leave after the request was made. Looking at her watch and then glancing around with a nod to each member she raises her hand in a half wave.

Guess that includes me. Kitare, you take care of your brother. Make sure you get some rest while you can. I’ll instruct the nurses to be on alert in the event that our sleeping beauty awakens. Do you need anything before I go?

With a dismissive shake of the Yamanaka’s head, Tsukiko takes her leave, a little more confident now that Katsuo had reiterated his intentions. She wanted to see justice for those who had suffered at Naganisa’s hand and it infuriated her that one who claimed to care for Suna would be so short sighted as to ally with an unstable enemy so soon after a near-fatal blow to the village. She wasn’t a strategist but she trusted her gut, and that told her that none of the Cabal were trustworthy.

[Topic left]

~~***~~

The redhead sat, curled up in the corner, keeping an eye on her brother. They would be out of the way unless spoken to, maintaining Naganisa’s health and sanitary needs. Every few hours, they would trade off and allow the other to rest. Whatever the two men had to discuss didn’t concern them; it was not their habit to be caught up in politics. They healed all who were ailing, regardless of affiliation.

[Yamanaka siblings still in the topic.]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Enzeru nods to Kurisu and the rest as he is told to essentially leave. As Kurisu speaks, the Kirigakurian simply looks at him for a moment to think over everything before nodding once more. ”I shall wait in the lobby. I thank you for the chance to be of assistance.” While this was not the meeting he'd planned with the higher leadership of the village, he could not put away who he was for what he wanted. His integrity would not be tarnished by selfish desire. The hunter moves past them, exiting the area.

(Topic left. Crappy post is crappy)

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Loooonelllly... Oh so very looooonnellly! I have been forgotten. ABANDONED! Is everyone done with this topic I assume?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back