Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Look Around You[Open]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Academy was much large than Kyo had thought, never having visited until the day that he had been accepted. Now that his business with the Headmaster was done with he thought this could be a good chance to get a lay of the land as it were, after all he didn't want to be late when his classes finally started. He made his way down one of the numerous halls, mentally mapping his steps as he tried to remember where everything is. Specific classrooms would have to be remembered as he visited, so he was more concerned in finding out where the more important places were. The cafeteria, assembly hall, and of course the training grounds...which he seemed to have found as he looked out of a window. A smile spread on his lips as he found a door and exited the building, looking on at the sprawling field before him. Training dummies, sparring weapons, it seemed to contain everything one would need to hone their abilities, and certainly his own training area at home paled in comparison to it. As he strode out unto the field he would look over at the few people who gathered, noticing some glances given in his direction, understandable considering he was brand new.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=5]potato[/size]"]It was definitely close at hand. Having heard her parents speaking about the academy, Chi decided it would be a good idea to check it out. She knew from her other family members that normally the Kogane family doesn’t enter children into the academy until they are 13 so that they can be trained by the family before they are taken by the village. It was an honor, Chi thought, to be allowed to enter the academy to become a Shinobi earlier, but in actuality it was not an honor. She was thought to be weak because of her disorder, but she didn’t think she was any different from anyone else. In fact, she didn’t even know she had anything wrong with her.
She was hanging out at the training area watching other students and whatever activities they were engaged in. She was content just hanging around and not bothering anyone, but then someone else came to the field. His eyes were violet, a color which didn’t set well with Chi. Violet was vulgar and vile; she didn’t very much like the color. It was her synesthesia towards colors which made her feel this way, and it wasn’t the person with whom she had a problem. She knew he couldn’t control what color his eyes were, but all the same she could help but watch his eyes because she was worried for him. She stood up from her position and wiped off her pure white dress before attempting to walk up to him.
“Excuse me, sir. Your eyes…” She paused for a second, trying to think of a way to say it without seeming rude. “Your eyes suck.” She gave a nod in confirmation to herself that his eyes did indeed suck. She felt she was being considerate, informing him that his eyes were vulgar. She thought “maybe he can wear sunglasses now that he knows” and he would thank her for letting her know. She had never met a person with purple eyes before, or green for that matter. She felt like the color a person wears is up to them, but the color of their eyes or their hair was not so it didn’t define them like the color of their clothes. For that matter, she hadn't taken the time to see what color his clothes were…[/legend]
[legend="[size=5]OOC[/size]"]MFT – WC: 389

Hey there! What color are his clothes?[/legend]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Oyochi had stayed within his own personal space since the meeting with the headmaster, a trait of his that particularly garnered him the title loner pretty quickly on the academy grounds. Besides the fact that he stuck out like a sore thumb given his sickly disposition the loner and anti-social demenor he had served as his survival mechanism innately. While there were a few students here and there training on the grounds, Oyochi rested in a shaded area away from everyone else while still being in general sight. He was sitting traditionally with both knees against the ground and his hind-quarter supported by the back of his legs. Within his hands however he held a small book that was obviously aged. The binding was torn in places, the paper yellowed and with torn edges and little pieces missing providing further proof of its age. Written in kanji along the cover was simply the words "Yin-Release" and as his serpentine eyes trailed the page he did look up...

While he may have preferred being alone, Oyochi's skills at perception were higher than the normal child's and he was able to naturally hone in on something that didn't sit right with his gut. In this case it was Kyo's arrival as during their Headmaster meeting Oyochi had place the boy mentally on his list of people to despise. It was his attitude and overall personality which had rubbed Oyochi the wrong way and it would be a long time if ever that the boy would no longer have a tinge of dislike towards him. With observant eyes narrowed, he kept his vision honed in Kyo's direction while still being able to read the fading words of the tome even so much as to notice a new face to him enter the picture.

While he could not hear the details of what her lip movements spoke, Oyochi did finally settle his book down and momentarily stare at the identical seals within both his palms. The boy's breath slowed considerably before his palms interlocked and he began to slowly go through the handseals. His precision on some was off while others had been spot on however he continued to motion through the handseals over and over again.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo was clad in a short sleeved white dress shirt, black slacks, and black sneakers, a hand running through his dark hair as he came to a stop. There was a lot to see here on the field, his interest being piqued as he noticed a few of the students sparring. He wouldn't have minded taking part in it, though he wondered if it was a bad idea to beat the crap out of his peers on his very first day. His thoughts would be broken as he noticed someone approaching him, raiding an eyebrow as he got a look at Chi. She certainly looked out of the ordinary, standing out among many of the others that were around as well. Right from her first few words he knew that this wouldn't be a normal conversation, or that the girl would get on his good side. "What?" He would ask in response as he leaned towards her, wondering if he heard her right. "I don't know who you think you're talking to, but you should really reconsider what you just said. My eyes don't 'suck', I'm a Hyuuga, and my eyes make up 20% of the reason why I'm going to be better than most of the students here." He would say as he crossed his arms and looked away, narrowing his eyes as he thought he spotted the pale kid from the Headmaster's meeting before looking back at her. "Are you always this rude to new students? Or am I just the lucky one?"

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=5]potato[/size]"]Chi quickly covered her mouth with her hands as a gasp slipped out. She was shocked by the boy’s reaction to what she just said. She didn’t think she was rude, she was just stating what she believed was a fact that he hadn’t been aware of. However, she wasn’t aware that Hyuugas’ eyes had a violet tint to them before their bloodline surfaced. Her family didn’t have any kind of bloodline heritage, and they were proud of it. They had nothing but their own skill born from intense training and they felt that made them the greatest shinobi. However, Chi always thought it would be interesting to have a bloodline limit.
"Whoa, buddy!" After he finished talking Chi push her hands in front of her in a slowdown motion. "I wasn't saying anything about you, it was the color of your eyes. Purple has such a vulgar personality, I felt bad and I didn't know if you knew." Chi fiddled with her fingers as she talked, staring him right in the eyes (though she thought maybe she shouldn't considering the situation). She was curious about the Hyuuga, as all she knew was that it was some kind of eye technique related to the Hyuuga clan.
"So… Um…" She was hesitant to ask, considering he already didn't like her. She had mixed feelings about him because his white shirt said he was pure and innocent, the rest of his clothes which were black said he was mischievous and his general attitude didn't scream "we're going to be best friends" to her. "I… Um, what I mean is… If your eyes are only 20% of the reason you'll be better than most of the students here, what's the other 80%?" For some reason she just couldn't get herself to ask about the Hyuugas, which is what she intended to ask him about.[/legend]
[legend="[size=5]OOC[/size]"]WC:311

Hey Oyochi, what color are your characters clothes? She determines first impressions off of the color of people's clothes so it'd be nice to know ^-^[/legend]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Having lost initial interest in what was going in his surroundings, Oyochi placed his focus upon his solo training. The headmaster did make a correct statement earlier when he mentioned his belief that Oyochi had some familiarty with shinobi. This was seen as he stopped his handseal excersise to pick up two leaves from the ground and rested them at the center of his palms, one for each hand. His eyes retained their narrow gaze as he stared blankly forwards and rotated his palms upside down. Instead of the two leaves falling thabks to gravity, they remained clinging to his skin solely thanks to the chakra he was concentrating there.

While it was true Oyochi had limited chakra and an incomplete chakra coil system, what was also understood by Oyochi was that the chakra he did have was almost solely made of spiritual energy. This meant that he was incapable of utilizing ninjutsu or taijutsu as it would potentially drain his already limited chakra supply or result in a failed technique. This was why he was taught to train solely with chakra concentration excersises that did not tax his frail body. His mastery over this particular type of training was partially due to the seals upon both his hands in the image of eyes. They were something he could utilize as a visual focal point and aided in his overall ability to train in such a manner to its fullest.

Sweat formed along his brow as he remained concentrating, his bodies first informational that it was tiring even though he had just begun. Just another unfortunate side-effect of his birth.

[Oyochi wears a white kimono that has black and gray integrated in. Mimicing his brother's snake affinity, there are some serpent embroilment around the collar and waistline area. His hair is equally jet black and falls down his back with a few bang locks over his face. His eyes are a golden hazel with slitted iris, like a snakes.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, of course you're saying something about me. It's my eyes after all, they're a part of me...and a very important part at that. It's no different than telling someone that they have a crappy hair color or that their nose is wrong." He would say as he gently rubbed the side of his head, not wanting to lose his temper. It was pretty clear that there was something out of the ordinary with the girl or at the least not normal, now whether or not that was a lack of social skills or just dumb he wasn't sure. Still it wouldn't do him any good to make a scene out of it, already catching quite a few stares as the two conversed. "Listen...I didn't mean to snap like that, I'm just not used to being...uh...that forward." He wasn't sure how to phrase it nicely, though it was better than calling her rude again. "My name is Yagami Kyo, of the Hyuuga clan. And since you're wondering, it's 10% luck, 20% innate bloodline skill, and 15% concentrated power of will. Then 5% pleasure and 50% pain, it all adds up to 100% reason to remember my name." He would say with a smile, extending his hand towards Chi.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]potato[/size]"]Chi stuck a finger to bottom lip, causing it to pull down, as she listened to the boy speak. She was listening very intently to what he said, even if she didn’t understand very well. She still didn’t understand how what she said was rude, she was just letting him know about the color of his eyes and its personality. Then he said something that sounded like he was trying to apologize in a sense, even though he didn’t actually need to, considering Chi was the one who was rude to him first. When he explained the rest of how he would be “better than most of the students there” she giggled and clasped her hands behind her back.
”That’s silly, what you just said that is. I’m not particularly worried about being better than anyone, I just want to get strong to make my family proud. My name is Kogane Chi… Of the Kogane clan.” She giggled again, thinking she was funny mimicking how he had introduced himself. “My family is all about being strong and skilled, they usually hold their children ‘til the age of 13 to join the academy because they want to train them themselves, but I was lucky enough to join at the age of 10. I think my parents just thought I was already strong enough.” She raised her left arm to flex it so she could show him her “muscle” but it wasn’t very impressive.
Something in the corner of her eye caught her eye. It was a boy, at least she thought it as a boy (with the long hair she couldn’t be sure). He had black hair and his eyes looked like a golden color, which to her translated as yellow. His clothes were white, but had black on them as well with grey. Black had a mischievous personality, and yellow was annoying. It was his actions that drew her attention, but it was the various colors that made her grin. She felt good because she thought she could make Kyo feel better about what she had said earlier.
“At least you don’t have black hair and yellow eyes, those two colors are some of the worse.” She said, gesturing with her head in the boy’s direction. She leaned in and whispered, “but green is the worse color, it’s completely evil.” she shuddered. She hated the color green so much that she refused to have any green colors in her room, and would get rid of anything green she found in the house (such as plants or peoples’ clothes).[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC;WC:428[/size]"]Really, Kyo? That reference, nicely done.[/legend]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

The style of illusionary techniques were ingrained into his training mainly because their application did not require any sort of physical activities which coincided with his natural skill with the arts. He understood the principles and also understood the strength of his chakra makeup, something that he was strengthening control of through his concentration training. Looking up from his palms his pupils would glance towards the two, Chi and Kyo and his eyesight would not break from them. It was strange but after growing up around children who occasionally spoke about him under their breath he had learned their responses and body language when doing so. While he did not know the nature of the conversation, his natural senses told him that he was the subject if even for a split moment. Remaining quiet his palms would bring themselves together and form a single handseal...

[It is up to you whether or not you wish to choose this route - Chi. Figured it could add some interest in this topic and future rp.]

If Chi had made a long enough time keeping eye contact with Oyochi after the handseal she would not instantly feel any different. However after a few seconds would have passed, whether she understood it or not but her visual sense would cause her eyesight to begin to blur. This blur would be minimum at first, as if something had gotten into her eyes but eventually the very colors she was looking at would begin to meld together all around her and distort everything in her viewpoint. While nothing physically or mentally was damaging by this, it would impair her ability to see straight.

After Oyochi had formed the first seal, his palms would separate and form a new handseal and it was this one that he would hold and keep holding...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hmm, yeah, very strong indeed." He would chuckle as the girl showed off her 'muscle', wondering if perhaps she was a jutsu user. She wasn't as toned as one would expect from a fighter, the boy himself an example of that, so either that or genjutsu seemed to be the best bet in her abilities. As she gestured with her hand he would raise a brow, following her gaze to where Oyochi sat. The boy that he had a bit of a spat with in the Headmaster's office, the one who outright told everyone in the room that he was going to fail. "You really shouldn't judge people like that, it's not really fair to them, you know? You wouldn't want someone to make assumptions off of you because of how you look, yeah?" He would ask as he crossed his arms, looking back at Oyochi and wondering what those handseals he made were all about. "Though that guy...he's the kind of guy who really gets on my nerves."

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]potato[/size]"]"Judge people?" Chi said, placing her finger on her bottom lip again. She wasn't sure what he was talking about, she wasn't judging the person but the color of his eyes and his hair. "I wasn't judging him, just making a point about the colors he was born with… It's nothing against… Him… I just… What?" She would blink a few times, staring right at Kyo. At least she thought she was staring at him, but she couldn't be sure. Her vision started to blur considerably, and it was hard to stay focused.
"What's going on? Everything is blending together…" She turned away from where she was looking, at Kyo, and began stumbling the other way. A stupid grin appeared on her face as she looked at all the colors blending together. She was having a sensory overload because of all the different color, but then she started to have another overload. All the different colors each had their own personality, some of them were bad and some of them were good. All together there were too many different colors to keep herself straight and she fell over.
"Whoa, are you seeing this?" She rolled over and her back, not paying attention to the fact that she was wearing a dress and her legs spread apart as she rolled over. "This is so crazy. I've never seen this before." She had never been under the effect of a Genjutsu before, she didn't have any idea of what could be going on. She definitely had no idea it could have been the boy she was talking about before. So she just lied in the dirt with her limps stretched out giggling in awe at what she was seeing as she turned her head from side to side.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC;WC:296[/size]"][/legend]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

"Such a basic jutsu and yet it had a crippling effect on her...interesting to note.", was what Oyochi spoke as his voice was unlike their previous encounter as Kyo would notice a subtle hint of possible enjoyment and potential confidence in the bass added to his speech. Oyochi had in the moments Chi had fallen out and almost certainly distracted Kyo, closed the distance between them and now stood a mere six feet or so away from either of their bodies. His palms were no longer holding onto the handseal he had weaved earlier yet lay resting at his sides, notably the two leaves were still clinging to his palms defying gravity. His hazel eyes focused momentarily upon Chi whose reactions were being observed by Oyochi as he noted just how the effects of the genjutsu he utilized reduced her combat readiness so easily. It was possible she had never been exposed to a genjutsu before is what he surmised unlike himself who had been all but thrown into the nature of manipulating his significant spiritual chakra to invade the senses of others.

"Interesting indeed...though I am sure you are wondering what is happening to her, Kyo..", he spat Kyo's name as if it had a taste of venom on his tongue particularly because at that point in time Oyochi still had a feeling of dislike towards the boy, not hate. Strangely however the only notion of emotions that could be read from Oyochi did not come from his facial features but from the tone of voice he used as his facial expression had remained unchanged. "Her visual sense must truly be overloading right now...", was what Oyochi spoke with a calmer tone than before one that said he was actually observing her behavior and as his eyes focused on Kyo, he wondered how the boy would react to knowing that he was the cause of his friends disillusion..

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo would open his mouth to respond but stopped as Chi began to act weird, or at least more weird than she had before. "Hey, are you ok?" He would ask as she began to stumble, the boy moving after her as worry crossed his features. "I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not seeing anything!" He would exclaim, too late to stop the girl from falling over. He moved by her side, kneeling next to her as a hand resting on her shoulder. "You're not having some kind of seizure or something, are you? Let me go get a..." His words trailed off as he heard Oyochi's voice behind him, his worried features turning to annoyance as he stood up and looked towards the other boy. A basic jutsu? So that was the handseals that he had seen him perform, hands moving to rest on his hips as he glared at him. "It's a genjutsu. What are you doing picking on a defenseless girl like that? Or did you figure I would've kicked your ass if you tried to pull that on me?" He asked as his body tensed up, eyes focused on the other child. He was about 5 or 6 feet away, the young Hyuuga wondering if he could close that gap and disable him in case he attempted anything on him. "Snap her out of it, Oyochi! You'll fry her brain!" He would raise his voice, wondering just what was wrong with the kid. He sounded as if he enjoyed what he was doing to her, and he really hated just how smug he seemed to be.

[WC: 285]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]potato[/size]"]As she was watching the colors in her eyes she listened to the two talking. She was entranced by the different colors, each with a different personality, melding together and creating something beautiful. Being so young she couldn't understand what that could truly mean, but it could very possibly become something that shapes her development subconsciously. At the moment, however, she had to deal with the two boys who were standing around her.
"You guys, what is it? This is so weird, I've never seen this kind of thing before." Still under the effects of the genjutsu she just lied there staring in the direction of the voices looking at the colors blurring together. A silly grin was spread across her face the whole time, she was actually enjoying this feeling. "Kyo, don't yell at him. It's not going to fry my brain, it's pretty cool!" She was defending the boy who had placed her under a Genjutsu unprovoked, well mostly unprovoked at least… Well, she wouldn't have any idea that it was provoked.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC;WC:174[/size]"][/legend]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

"You show a lot of concern for her Kyo, is there a particular reason?", his words trailed off his tongue almost mocking in a way as he understood just what type of position Kyo was in. His lips would curve into a smirk as held his fingertip against the other side of his palm, the leaf that was attached to it suddenly being pulled away and balancing on the edge of his finger. "Earlier you spoke to me about my level of confidence...though I should have explained to you better why I said what I said. Unlike you..and her, my chakra is different and so is my body. Consider it incomplete and unable to handle the strain that normal chakra manipulation would take because I completely lack physical energy." His eyes gravitated towards Chi before motioning back to Kyo as his smirk suddenly disappeared at the boy's words about why he had chose Chi and not himself. "Are you so certain she is even the one within a genjutsu? Truthfully right now this could all be figments of your visual senses playing tricks on you to see what is not truly happening. A distraction if you will....While your abilities and skill may very well be capable of kicking my ass, fact is I have no need to lift a finger to make you combat ineffective."

Oyochi was growing fond of being able to play mental games with people, something that would possibly need to be looked at since it could call psych problems down the road. He would let this notion sink in for a bit to give Kyo some fruit for thought or so to speak about his own possible situation before his fingertips would weave together forming a single seal. Chi's visual sense would no longer be infected with Oyochi's chakra and the blurry lines of colors would begin to fade back to their original images as her eyesight would return to normal. "You both are interesting either way...at least currently". Oyochi would hold his palm above his head somewhat and stared almost intriguingly at the leaf which still clung to his skin despite the laws of gravity which told that it was supposed to fall.

"Interesting indeed..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You're asking if there's a reason I'm showing concern? Well, yeah, I would assume that's the standard response when the person you're talking to gets their brain scrambled." The boy would say in a huff as he crossed his arms, still keeping his eyes focused on Oyochi. He would frown as the boy recalled their heated conversation at the Headmaster's office, when Kyo had questioned his confidence. "I got it, you're body is weak. That still doesn't mean you should expect to get treated differently because of it. All the other kids are trying their hardest to pass their classes and yet you already quit before they start! You don't even want to put in the effort! If you're going to fail then fail! At least you can say that you tried!" The boy would pause in his rant as Oyochi pointed out the possibility of himself being the one in the illusion, an idea that sent a chill up his spine. His eye twitched before he waved off the notion, shaking his head.

"Considering you have to make handseals for your genjutsu, yeah, I'd say you would have to lift a finger. The question is whether or not you can go through the motions before I shutdown your whole chakra system." The boy would say as he raised to fingers, alluding to the pressure point based fighting style of the Hyuuga. Sure, he may be lacking the Byakugan which was crucial for the style to work, but he was banking that perhaps Oyochi didn't know that. "Here, take my hand." he would say as he turned his attention to Chie, extending his hand down to her to help her up.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]potato[/size]"]Chi listened to them argue with each other, but she was too distracted to really know what they were saying. She could sense that the tone was negative, it seemed that Kyo was mad at the other boy that he had referred to as "Oyochi" earlier. They were talking about a Genjusu, it was then that Chi thought about what was happening as a Genjutsu. She smiled, glad that she had been given the chance to experience one first hand. Then she noticed the colors begin to return to normal and she saw Kyo there extending his hand to help her up. She giggled and took his offer, letting him help her up. She would then dust off her dress on the back where she had been lying down on her back.
"That was fun!" She yelled, throwing her arms in the air excitedly. "We should do it again sometime… Hi! My name is Chi, Kogane Chi!" She was smiling from ear to ear, happy about the event that had just gone down. "Are you a student, as well? I think I heard Kyo call you 'Oyochi'? Yeah, that was it! Those colors were all blending together and it was fantastic! So many different personalities getting together and working as one to form a beautiful scene!" She then got lost in her own thoughts, thinking about the blurred colors she had just witnessed.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC;WC:233[/size]"][/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

OOC: Check my NPC thread in the profiles to learn more about Hadamashi

Yanchana Hadamashi(Shujinko's mother)</COLOR>
images
<COLOR color="#BF4000">

Shujinko, who was now in crutches from an earlier training accident days prior. So to make sure she couldn't get into anymore trouble, her mother Hadamashi decided to not only make Shujinko take her sword Muchimonji, but also insisted on coming with her. The tallish amputated woman kind of leading her daughter around everywhere in the academy, trying to make a fair pace for her given the use of her crutches and the sword strapped to her side. The sound of her walking aids clattered against the floor while she hobbled and swung her body forward to keep up with her mother. She believed Hadamashi was having fun sight-seeing, and was more for her than Shujinko, but it was nice ot have some alone time with her mommy again.

It wasn't long until both women heard the voice of a good friend of theirs, more-so Shujinko's than Hada's. But she knew and was very good friends with Kyo's parents. So it would be a nice experience anyways. Soon taking a detour off their beaten path to converse with Kyo.

Both women arriving to see the scene with the small girl, the pasty boy, and Kyo looking a little aggravated

"Kyo-chan! How are ya today?"

Hadamashi would call out to him.
<i></i>

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Oyochi's eyes narrowed dangerously at Kyo's statements, a primal feeling of his own skills being questioned fueling a reaction within his body that he simply had very little experience with. Being sheltered and left out of childhood interactions for the majority of his life, he had unconsciously developed an inability to tell the difference between insults and subtle unproved ego talk which only fueled his dislike of Kyo even more. While he chose not to speak on the boy's comments, having already been given enough information by his words that he had something to investigate when the time came, his attention broke and garnered it's full sight on Chi. By far he considered her to be in his same category as weird, not because of any physical anomalies that she possessed but by her entire nature as a whole. She was confusing to him and alien to his experiences as her upbeat attitude seemed, uncontrolled. There was simply to much happiness being released from a girl who had just been placed under a genjutsu that caught him off guard but also strangely to his emotions, interested him. He lowered his eyes from Chi to the ground as his control over his chakra had reached its current pinnacle and the leaves which he had been focused on faltered and floated to the ground though a reversed effect of this sudden disconnection was the truth that in that instant Oyochi's current chakra levels dropped. The event would be visible for those around him, in various portions of his body in one quick action various points spewed out transparent black chakra which dissolved into the environment and left Oyochi's body suddenly looking paler than normal. While he did not collapse or anything drastic in that nature, he did decide to take a sudden seat on the ground with his eyes closed as he took deep breaths. It was a feeling paramount to exhaustion and while sweat did run down his face he did not look as if he was seriously in need of medical attention.

While he did not answer Chi's question, he also neither acknowledged the arrival of two newcomers, in that he did not even look up to look at them. Instead his palm would reach back into his belt pouch carefully and remove a small vial with a cap. Visible to the naked eye through the vial's glass would be about ten small pills which were azure in color. Oyochi would uncap the vial and pour one pill out into his hand before popping it into his mouth and chewing...The effects were not immediate but until they did kick in he simply stayed to himself amongst everyone. His eyes staring solely at the ground with their expression close to emotionless.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo found it curious how the girl could be so excited about getting her mind exploited by that genjutsu, though he couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm. "I just hope next time Oyochi warns you first. It would be extremely rude otherwise." He would say, his attention soon taken away as he heard his name called. Turning his head he would spot Shujinko and her mother, giving them away. "Hey, Shujinko!" He would call out to the two, motioning to Chi and Oyochi next to him. "Meet Kogane Chi and...do you have a last name Oyochi? His name is Oyochi. Chi and Oyochi, meet Shujinko and her mom." He would say as he introduced them to each other, his brows raising as he caught sight of Oyochi's body becoming weaker. "H-hey, Oyochi, are you alright? You're not looking so good...well, worse than usual..." He would say, concern evident in his voice.

WC: 166

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back