Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Look Around You[Open]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]potato[/size]"]When Oyochi didn't answer her she was about to get all up in a huff but then she saw him sit and pull out his pills. She hadn't notice the arrive of the two new people yet, she was focusing on Oyochi at the moment wondering what he was doing with those pills. She felt like there was something she didn't know about, or may have missed earlier. But hearing her name said by Kyo she turned to look at him and saw the newcomers next to him. She got excited and a smile appeared on her previous confused looking face.
"Hi!" She said, looking at the two. It seemed like they already knew Kyo, so she wondered if they were all friends already. She was excited to meet new people, having never had any real friends of her own. She didn't realize Kyo had introduced her so she repeated his introduction, "my name is Chi, Kogane Chi! Are you a student here, too? It's so cool that I'm getting to meet so many people today!" She obvious was directing her question towards the younger of the two newcomers, looking at her and getting a little bit closer. She quickly turned her attention back to Oyochi as Kyo said something about him. He sounded concerned, so she started to become slightly concerned as well. She put her finger to her bottom lip again and let it topple over.
"What's up, Oyo… Oyoch… Oyo-uh… Oreo?" For some reason she couldn't pronounce his name right again and so it kind of came out kind of weird. Now that she's called him that it'll probably get stuck in her head and she'll randomly call him that in times of distress or when she didn't have time to think of his real name. "Are you okay, bud?" She crouched down next to him, not paying much mind to personal space.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC;WC:316|MFT[/size]"][/legend]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sabaku walked through the halls and peered out the windows as he passed them by, getting a good feel for the academy and its surroundings. He saw some other children running around laughing and playing, some other older people who must be teachers or squad leaders of sorts. Turning a corner he could now see the training grounds, littered with training dummys and various other equipment galore. What else could a student ask for? Besides a helping guiding hand of the teachers that is. Sabaku spotted a small group talking to each other, A grown up, A young boy, two girls and another pale kid that was sitting on the ground....he couldn't really make heads or tails whether the kid was male or female.

Well....now's as good as any time to meet some new people. I should walk over and introduce myself. Sabaku thought.

Finding the exit, Sabaku started making his way towards the group...

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The arrival of the women seemed to overall go noticed among the group excluding Kyo. Both of them just looking at each other in a small silence. Both merely dismissing it as nothing.

"I remember Oyochi from that time we met the headmaster."

Shujinko spoke up. Hadamashi taking a moment to look at all the other students. As if sizing them up before returning to her daughter's side. Shujinko rolled her shoulders a bit, still trying to get used to having crutches under her arms. The little girl, who seemed a bit like a cuckoo-lander introduced herself to Kyo and Hadamashi. Shujinko nodded and smiled.

"I'm Shujinko, and yeah, i'm a student too."

She looked up at her mom and whispered something.

"Well Kyo, mom and I are going to be on our way, we wanted to get the lay of the entire academy before school gets in full swing. Cya later."

~Topic left unless stopped~
<i></i>

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sabaku, seeing that the group must be dispersing, turned a different way and decided to go adventure somewhere else...

[OoC- Leaving topic]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]potato[/size]"]Chi wasn't sure what was going on with Oyochi, but the new girl seemed to be leaving. Chi was a bit disappointed that she didn't really get to know this girl, but in the end the only two she really needed to meet were Kyo and Oyochi. They were the ones she was meant to meet. They were her future, in the form of her future team. She thought maybe it was time for her to leave now, too. She stood up and looked in Oyochi's direction.
"I hope you'll be okay, Oyochi." She looked at Kyo, "I'll see you guys around, alright? Bye!" She gave a wave to Kyo and then to Oyochi after that, presenting a smile to the both of them. She turned and started walking away. She felt like she would see them again soon, and it would be a lot sooner than she really thought.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC;WC: 150|Topic Left[/size]"][/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back