Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Pretty Night Out [Open]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin was wandering through the area at night again with Kyibi his pet fox. His thoughts were wondering again to why he can't seem to make any friends or no matter what he has even stopped trying for fear to be let down again.

Shin walked over to a bench that seemed to have a nice view of the night sky to just sit and watch the stars and clouds move by.
He sat there for a few more minutes before reaching into his pocket for a treat for the young fox to have. Disappointment showed across his face as he found there was no longer a snack to be given. "Kyibi, I seemed to have dropped it someplace I'm sorry" Shin let out a sigh. The young fox just climbed into his lap and smacked him with his nose to try and bring him out of feeling bad about the treat.

Shin smiled and turned and started to walk toward where he could find something to eat. The streets always have made him nervous with there being many people around him at times.

Shin looked around to see if you knew any of the people around, and if so that would not be good. "Good I don't see anyone I know, I just want food not anymore problems" he muttered into his scarf.

OOC: WC 224

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tonight seemed like just as good a night as ever to go for an evening stroll. The stars were out and the wind was still, even some critters could be clearly seen scampering about the area. Sabaku had only walked a short while before kicking something on the ground. Looking down it seemed to be some sort of treat for an animal...

Hmmm, cant leave this here...that's how you get ants. Sabaku thought to himself while picking it up and pocketing it.

Continuing down his path he noticed another person walking towards him. Deciding he should scope things out first, Sabaku would meld into the nearest tree and watch the person. From where he was he couldn't see a whole lot so he would wait for the other figure to get closer to him before he would decided what to do.

After the figure got closer, Sabaku would see that it was another boy, like himself. His hair was black and seemed rather fragile. The boy also wore a scarf, much like his own, and a black kimono. In a very vague way he reminded Sabaku of his friend oyochi...alike but also different.

Upon closer inspection Sabaku would notice a small furry companion traveling with the boy, perhaps they were friendly? Sabaku would just have to find out for himself.

Just as the boy would pass the tree, whether he saw him meld into it or not, Sabaku would then step out of the tree right before the boy would pass and begin to speak.

HI! Sabaku would say, with a big grin on his face, which would be hard to notice given the fact that his mask was still covering the lower half of his face.

My name is Sabaku, I'm a student here in Iwa. I haven't seen you around before...What's your name? He would ask.

[OoC WC: 311, MFT]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin almost startled as the boy appeared almost out of nowhere to him only to greet him with a friendly hello. This was a first for Shin to be honest for someone to not come off as having ill intent towards him.
Shin shyly spoke to the boy calling himself Sabaku "Hi... I'm Shin ..nice to meet you" He spoke with a bit of a shaky voice. At that moment the little fox who had climbed back up into his scarf popped his head out in a gesture of hello.
"This is Kyibi he's my friend" Shin said as he petted the little fox on the head. Shin wondered to himself if maybe his luck was starting to change maybe he could finally make friends.
"I am also a student here at Iwa" His voice had settled down and had a sense of calmness to it like the icy fear he carries was starting to chip away just with a simple smile and a hello.

Ooc WC : 165

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sabaku jumped back a bit being startled from Shin being startled. It turned out he was indeed another student. This excited Sabaku, he loved to make new friends. It didn't matter if you were bubbly and odd like Chi or dark and mysterious like Oyochi...if Sabaku saw something inside of you that yelled friendship then by golly he would seize the opportunity.

OH! Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. He said apologetically.

And hello to you to, you little furry fellow. Sabaku would say, attempting to put the little fox proclaimed to be known as Kyibi.

So what kind of justu do you use? Asked Sabaku excitedly.

I've found a new fascination with dueling...would you care to have one now? Sabaku asked again, with a gleam in his eye hoping that he would say yes.

If not I understand...I just fought....and lost...in a tournament recently...I still have that burning desire for combat you know? He said with spirit in his tone.

[OoC WC: 168, I'm only D rank so you wouldn't have much to worry about]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
it was night time again. To Tao it meant only one thing, it was the time to sneak out for some training, after all, the night is the time when Tao would shine the brightest, especially since he didn't need to compete with the sun. While climbing out of the window and off of the Rounin Estate Tao wondered if it was about time to try practicing something other than his ability of controlling light itself. He casually climbed over the wall surrounding the outer complex and made his exist swiftly and unnoticed. For some reason however Tao decided that today he wasn't in the mood of training in the caves or going down to the woods outside of Iwagakure, no today he wanted to take the long way to the practice grounds to try out practicing with dummies. While walking down the streets Tao noticed that most of the stores were already closed and almost nobody was walking around those streets anymore, it was pretty late after all.

But after walking for a while, he remembered something important... He didn't know where the practice grounds were, he wasn't living in Iwagakure for so long to be familiar with all the locations within the village and yet he continued walking as if he knew what he was doing. Along the way he noticed two children having a chat in end of the street, he saw children in Iwagakure before, but those two looked a bit different, they somehow reminded him of Satsu's co-workers, what where they... Ohh yeah, Shinobi. Tao fascinated by the mere concept of them being real ninjas made him go straight towards them to have a small discussion with them.

"Excuse me... Are you two by any chance... Shinobi?"

Tao asked briefly as he was approaching the two. Upon closer inspection, one of them seemed to have a small furry animal sticking out of his scarf, a fox it seems, much like the ones he saw during the time he was wondering around the forests for what seemed to be the longest time along with his creator.

[Topic Entered]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin was not used to this making friends part of life yet even though he always has wanted friends just was unable to ever make any. My luck is finally starting to change he felt with hope inside.
As Sabaku greeted the small fox with a friendly tone and manner Shin knew this person was not like the ones that had made his life a living hell. This boy seemed kind and honest with his greeting towards him. Being asked what type of jutsu user he was he thought for a minute even though he knew the answer he still had fear about him not because of anything this boy had done but that feeling had been engraved in Shin's very heart.
"I...am a Ninjutsu user" as he caught the words in his ears a duel his very heat froze in fear in that moment.
"...I...I...umm ...no..I will have to pass" He spoke with a very clear shiver to his voice and tone
As of the moment all of this was occurring almost out of nowhere to Shin it seemed a man appeared startling Shin once more for another time tonight.
The man's question caught Shin off guard being asked if he was a Shinobi.

"I..yes...I am"

[OoC WC: 208]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This boy seemed very shy and somewhat afraid of something, though unsure what it could be, Sabaku continued thier conversation as usual.

Oh that's fine, another day then friend! Sabaku exclaimed, with an eyes closed grin.

At just that moment, another figure appeared....this one seemed much older, Sabaku would recede a bid due to the older strangers sudden appearance.

I...I-i am also a shinobi... Sabaku would reply hesitantly.

This guy seemed to glow...could this be an angel? Or some alien spirit taking the form of a human to try and steal our souls?!?!?
Sabaku cringed at the thought of that and hope it wasn't the latter.

And what about you? Are you a ninja to? Or just some glowing spirit here to take our souls? Sabaku would ask, showing a fake smile of humor but actually holding back his fear that it might be true...

[OoC WC: 148]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sabaku and Toa were not the only ones that spotted the tiny creature within Shin possession. However this figure would probably go unnoticed due to her small size. A small furry creature rubs across Shin leg attempting to attract his attention. The entity at his feet walked on all fours and had a coat of orange fur with a white paint brush tip on its tail. A black crescent moon decorated its forehead. The thing was a little older than a pup and was perfectly cute. But she did stand out from any normal vixen for looking straight at her one would notice her body was partially transparent. Either way she weaved around Shin’s feet constantly staring at the little friend he had with him and making small whines. She desperately wished to meet the fox.

There were no tags or collar to suggest she had any owner, but the one she belonged to was nearby. A pink haired gyspy can be seen way down the road. She looked like a tourist for her head was looking all over the place. In truth she was looking for the ethereal fox, but had no clue that it had ran off this far. In her hands she was a little silver bell which she rang. The fox’s ears twitched from its sound but she was not going to give up on her prize.

[mft]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tao stared at the two a bit, it seemed as if he took them by surprise. Heck, one of them even jumped a little from the moment he spoke out. It seemed that both of them were shinobi, such a fascinating thing, Tao always wondered to himself what was it like to be one, to take on missions where one might not come back from.

"Ehh!? Really? What is it like?"

Tao asked as a smile crept onto his face, he was ecstatic to find out more about them, about the organization called Shinobi in general and about that mysterious powers all of them can use. Tao could use some too, his body though sometimes couldn't keep all of the massively stored power inside which made him glow spontaneously, much like had happened to him from the moment he joined their little conversation, but the light died pretty quickly and he returned to normal, his eyes was gazing at the two with a huge interest, their entire existence was interesting to say the least, humans that could call forth the elements to aid them in battle, walk on vertical surfaces or even unstable ones such as fluids and the most impressive type of power Tao has yet to witness and learn himself, the power to regenerate living organs and cells alike, in other words, the power to heal. He himself not being a human could not entirely grasp the concept of being injured but he could understand the fundamentals of the general idea, it sucks to get hurt, that's what he could gather from watching the people react to their injuries, the strained expressions and the constant moaning. Tao was wondering though, how could it be that such young children could use such great and fascinating powers, it wasn't only a mystery it was something Tao had to find out.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin had relaxed again as it seemed Sabaku was not going to force him to duel. Though he felt maybe at some point he may find it within himself to have duels and when that point came he would take Sabaku up on the offer.
As he was standing he felt something rubbing against his legs he being distracted with meeting these two he passed the feeling off as Kyibi was trying to get his attention like he does at times. This did not bother Shin and he let it go unnoticed till he realized that Kyibi was still hanging around his shoulders.

"Ahh.." Shin jumped a bit from the shock of noticing this fact but quickly calmed as he saw what was rubbing across his legs.
"Aww look Kyibi it's another lil fox." Shin said with a smile but this fox seemed different it did not appear to be a fox from this area or at least any kind of fox he had seen.
Kyibi hopped off of Shin's shoulder to the ground to great his new friend. Kyibi seemed truly happy to get to meet a new friend it would seem.

The fox seemed almost mystical to Shin as he looked at it with wonder in his expression. It did not matter to Shin if this fox was different or anything else it was a fox and cared for them greatly. He had almost forgotten the other two were with him as he watched Kyibi try and make friends.

At hearing the man speak again asking what being a shinobi was like he snapped back to full attention.

"I..hmm I'm not sure how to answer that to be honest sir, I don't know how it is to not be a shinobi." He had answered honestly as having the new fox appearing calmed him to some degree. The question was to Shin like asking a fish what it is like to be in water to some extent.

[OoC WC :328]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The guy's question caught Sabaku off gaurd a bit, he had assumed that he was a ninja just like him... given the fact that he was all glowie and stuff...usually "normal" people cant do those kind of things ya know?

At just that moment Shin became fascinated by another fox that seemed to magically come out of nowhere... Given the fact that Sabaku really sucked against Genjutsu he wouldnt notice whatsoever that the foxe could possibly be an illusion.

Soon thereafter Shin came to from the magical fox and explained that he didn't really know what being a shinobi was like.

Sabaku knew...kinda... His father used to tell him all the time after he came back from missions.

Well sir... Sabaku began.

Shinobi can execute feats that regular people are unable to do. Such as, their ability to jump. Ninja can jump unbelievable heights like it's nothing. He rambled on

Shinobi can use a variety of techniques often based on the utilization of their chakra. This allows shinobi to perform extraordinary feats such as walking on water or walking up trees. They can also use jutsus. Jutsu are separated into three groups, ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu. Ninjutsu is where u make awesome things happen with ur chakra, like elemental jutsu. These are created by transforming your chakra into a specific nature or 'release'. The chakra types are Lightning, Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water. As far as i know anyways... Sabaku said... Still rambling.

And then there is taijutsu and genjutsu, Taijutsu is like...fighting with ur hands or weapons or whatever... Genjutsu... I don't know much about it but im pretty sure it creates illusions, things that your enemy believes to be real that are in fact fake. Among other things....but that's just the jutsu aspect i guess.... Sabaku added.

It seemed that he knew more than he thought he did, He could continue if the guy wanted to but it seemed like it might be a bit much for someone to take in all at once...It was an odd question anyways...

[OoC WC: 346]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sabaku questioned the fox’s existence and right fully so, but she was no illusion. She really was there interacting with another fox. However she was not exactly real so to speak. True she had a physical form all could see, but her origins are unusual. This fox was not born but created from the unconscious mind of its owner and then summoned into the real world. She was pulled from the world of dreams; a power Kitsune has only recently discovered. This one would be the first living thing she has summoned and thus required a little more chakra than usual. Because summoning something from the realm of dreams is difficult her appearance did not fully manifest thus this is why she is semi-transparent. To an experience shinobi she would be seen as a creation jutsu; artificial and separate from it owner.

By this time the woman has gotten closer and started calling out for her pet. She yelled at the top of her lungs, “Lalumoon, Lulamoon where are you?”<i></i> While the little fox was having fun making friends its ears flatten as it heard its name. Lulamoon gave Kyibi a quick nozzle before leaving to its master. As she ran down the streets Kitsune caught sight of her. “There you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.”<i></i> The ethereal fox stopped when noticed and then waves its tail as if to tell Kitsune to ‘come on’ or ‘come over here.’ Kitsune picks up her pace and Lulamoon guides her to the group. Lulamoon gives Kyibi another nozzle upon her return. Upon Kitsune’s arrival she notices the other fox and exclaims, “Oh you made a friend. So this is where you’ve been. I hope Lulamoon wasn’t giving you guys any trouble; she does tend to misbehave.”<i></i> The fox’s ears droop with that statement.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin watched as the little fox seemed to run off down the street causing him to let a small smile come across his face. I guess the other little fox is going home he thought to himself. As he turned back his attention to Sabaku and the other man who seemed rather odd for some reason but Shin could not tell if that was a bad thing of not so much of one.

Shin seemed honestly interested in Sabakus explanation of the art of the shinobi, even though Shin himself was an Academy student it was nice to see someone full of passion as he seemed to be.
As he listened it seems the other fox was heading back to where the three of them were gathered speaking. This time the little fox seemed to have brought someone with them, it seemed to be a young girl as well.
"Hi, is this little fox yours?" Shin asked while kneeling down lower as to greet the little fox properly this time. "Oh no she was no trouble so don't worry." He said while gazing at the little fox who still seemed so oddly beautiful to Shin for some reason. Standing up he greeted the young girl. "Hi I am Shin it's nice to meet you and this little one down there is Kyibi" He motioned down towards the little fox by his legs.
"He seems happy to finally make a friend it seems." Shin's nerves had finally calmed down it seemed to the point even Kyibi noticed the change in demeanor. The little fox jumped back up onto Shin's shoulders and put his nose against his face as if to make sure it was really him. "Kyibi...?" He questioned the little fox as he was inspected by the young fox.

[OoC: WC: 299]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tao looked at the boy wearing the dark kimono while he responded, apparently Tao was not clear enough on his question, or rather the kid didn't know how to answer him, it'd appear that to him being a shinobi is like for humans is breathing air. But then the brown haired kid answered him as well, he was going on about the usage of chakra to create things called jutsus that would be used in various ways in three separated categories which differ from one another in quite drastic ways. Like for instance Taijutsu meant hand-to-hand combat using either bare hands or weapons, basically melee combat, Genjutsu was also a quite easy concept to grasp, it was the art of illusion creation, something that would let the user change the prospective of it's evniourment and what is happening around them, that alone he could understand from the statements of the words illusion and bare hand fighting, but Ninjutsu was something entirely different, he was talking about jutsu and chakra, terms that Tao has never heard of before, he was going on about creating releases which manifest elements out of the nature.

"... Cha-k-ra...... Ju-tsu..... What are those...?|

Tao asked in confusion, he have clearly met a person who is much more knowledgeable in those fields than himself which only meant one thing, a great opportunity to study these fields further and grasp the idea behind what its like to be a ninja on much higher levels. But what he talked about so far was what kind of things a shinobi can do... Is that all there is to them? A large amount of people with super powered natures that go around the village and doing a bunch of elemental tricks, illusions and fist fights? He couldn't believe it could be true, there must be a much deeper meaning behind this organization, maybe he wasn't the right person to ask after all... Maybe none of them are, he couldn't make heads or tails of what the young shinobi have told him to his understanding of what a Shinobi is. He felt that he had to dig deeper.

"Excuse me, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Tao, I... Was adopted into this village a short while ago... Might I ask you if you could tell me more about this... Shinobi people...?"

Tao continued, he had the feeling that the information he managed to gather thus far is but a small fragment of what he truly wanted to find out. He however without even realizing it was ignoring everything around him just for the sake of getting one step further towards his goals.

[MFT]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

He calmly brought his teeth to bear down upon a small apple, the crunching noise being significant enough to garner attention suddenly to the nearby tree which Sabaku had passed a couple of moments prior. There resting on top of an overhanging branch sat Oyochi in his usual attire, which recently included a dark mesh shirt that was tailored to be cut-off just above the abdomen and seamless baggy pants. He strangely wore no shoes anymore but instead opted to feel the earth beneath his feet for his own purposes that would remain his own knowledge and no longer caring to keep his hair trimmed it had grown to an impressive length, dangling freely behind him in the air. His hair was tied in large knots which kept it from flowing freely in the wind and easily impairing his vision. His eyes, to those who were familiar with his appearance were serpentine and the marking upon his clothing would betray his heritage for those stone born as it was the symbol of the Yukata Clan.

"Sabaku, those things while apart of the job of a shinobi does not make us Shinobi. You could very well learn to do anything we do without ever being a shinobi in the first place. Seems this guy wants to know the morality behind the word..."

Despite his age, Oyochi could easily have been considered a senior student for the simple fact of the amount of time he had been present at the academy coupled with the amount of knowledge he was able to retain within his head. While he did not bother to remove himself from his perch, he did take another bite of his apple while his focus fell upon the man asking the questions. Something was off about him as his sensory perception told him innately that while the man did not seem to grasp an understanding of chakra, his chakra levels and signatures were not something that a rank amateur would have. Then again it was entirely possible that the man was simply a natural born chakra amplifier. His thoughts made him ponder momentarily as his usual persona was instinctively drawn out and heightened by his curious nature.

"Shinobi itself is nothing more than a philosophy. We are raised under certain principles that all converge upon a single and unified purpose...that all Shinobi are fated to die for their ideology. It is that very principle that pushes us to master our arts, not to simply heighten our ability to survive and see to it that our individual goals and principles are adhered to but ensure that we are strong enough to repel factions that are not ideal to us. True, shinobi serve as primary function in that we all are expected to protect this village with our lives, particularly because it is our place of living as well as our families....but at the core, a true shinobi would abandon this place or it's duties if it meant truly following what they believe in...."

He took another bite before migrating his gaze over everyone, their chakra's were generally familiar to him and for those whom he hadn't met he would ingrain their chakra patterns into his sensory memory. It was his way of keeping a contact list without the names as being able to feel chakra passively had its own perks in various departments.

"Truthfully, being born into a shinobi world is a curse....but it is a curse for those who claim the title shinobi choose to live with. Eventually, we'll all die because of it as well..."

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“I too am fairly new to this village. I am a gypsy and my people travel from place to place. I have been to a few shinobi villages in my time, including this one many years ago. It is my understanding that Shinobi are like soldiers. A shinobi’s job is not to protect and serve a simple village, but the country as a whole.” Like Tao she also was curious of the shinobi. She too found the arts of Taijutsu and Genjutsu fairly easy to understand. Her culture is highly focused around the illusionary arts; however they do tend to differ a little form Genjutsu. From what she learned for Akechi, genjutsu is a weapon, while her skills are more like an artistic expression. Ninjutsu was just baffling. True she did master a few Ninjutsu, but only non-element ones. She found manipulating elements a hard concept to grasp. “I understand chakra and I can perform non-elemental ninjutsu fine, but how does one transform their chakra into a specific nature? Can one of you demonstrate for us?”

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shin and the new girl seemed to be having a conversation on their own so he decided to pay it little attention as the glowy guy asked more questions. Sabaku knew he had gave an answer that seems more confusing then what he intended it to be...there was a more philosophical reason behind being a shinobi but he didn't really know how to explain it. Luckily Oyochi had appeared nearly out of nowhere and explained it perfectly...well maybe a bit dramatically but still explained it to its core.

Uh...yea what Oyochi said, ha ha ha. Sabaku would say just bored laughing off the embarrassment of his lack of words.

The other girl had caught his attention with her request for a demonstration of such ability that Sabaku had mentioned earlier.

Well... I'm not sure here and now would be the best time and place to do such things, ha ha ha. Sabaku would explain.

I mean we can show you guys some stuff if you want but if we get in trouble we are gonna blame it on you, hahaha. Sabaku joked around.

Perhaps Sabaku would get his duel tonight....even if it was just to demonstrate some jutsus for the sake of knowledge.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tao tilted his head a little as he caught a glimpse of a new kid arriving to the little meet up. It'd seem that the dark child with the apple seemed to know an awful lot about shinobi philosophy, in his words, Shinobi are ideological beings that fight for what matters to them the most even if it would mean that it'd drive them to their ends. To Tao it appeared that a shinobi's life is a sad one confined in isolation from the entire world and encased in their own ideology that kept them separated from others, in other words individualism. Tao then looked at the girl who began to speak to Tao as well, it appears that she like Tao was quite new to the village and that she has been traveling just like him this whole time, though he could assume that the circumstances differed from one another in quite a drastic way while the principle itself was quite the same. It appears that all the people around him however understood what chakra was, yet chose to not share this specific fragment of information, was it such a well kept secret to be kept away from Tao or maybe just mere negligence on their behalf? But then the girl said something that caught his attention, maybe it was a bit too convenient for him, she requested a demonstration of the thing he failed to grasp the most - Ninjutsu. Such perfect opportunities never arise without a reason, there could surely a much greater meaning behind her request but Tao didn't ponder round it too much, after all he might lose focus on what is really going on there. He narrowed his eyes a little and looked at the brown haired kid, it'd appear that he was the most eager person to show off this skill.

"Yes, a demonstration will be appreciated"

Tao added with a smile, he was extremely curious onto how it'd turn out, what sort of power is he going to show him, will he extract some sort of element out of thin air...?

"Element... That's right, the boy talked about Ninjutsu being all about the manifestation of elements... I wonder if light would be included into that category... I wonder..."

Tao thought for a moment, he figured that maybe what they were talking about is sort of like what Tao can control himself, while he was talking about elements like fire, water and earth, Tao could control maybe a different type of element but it could be included as such never the less. He figured he'd just show them instead of waiting for the kids to act.

"Erm... When you speak of Ninjutsu, do you mean something like this...?"

Tao raised his hand so that it'd level with his chest and opened his palm so that it'd face the sky. Then out of his palm a small orbs of light would rise from his palm, almost like fireflies that came to nest on his hand and suddenly decided to disperse. The small orbs of light began dancing around Tao's hand and then began spreading around towards the children. If they were to be touched, it'd evaporate in that instant.

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin listened to the man as he introduced himself as Tao. As he listened more he learned that he was new to the village as was the girl with the fox Kyibi was enjoying company of.

"Elemental Jutsu...is hmm I.. am not sure how to explain in words to be honest." Shin spoke as a replay to Tao and the girls inquiries about the topic.
As Shin was trying to gather his thoughts on how to try and explain Ninjutsu Tao seemed to create tiny orbs of light on the palm of his hand.
"Wow..that is amazing" He said out loud without meaning to.

He gathered his nerves and started to pull some of the moister from the air around him into his palm.
"This is an example of Ice as an Element in Jutsu."

The moister around his palm took shape and froze into a elegant looking ice needle

[OOC WC: 150]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Of course the female's variant of his own explanation did not sound right nor sit well with him. Particularly due to two details she hinted upon in her initial statement. His lips stopped mid-bite on what little tid-bits of apple that still clung helplessly to the core, before speaking out with a tone voice that showed his agitation. "I wouldn't expect a non-shinobi as well as someone who is not from Iwagakure to accept or understand what the term shinobi means. You obviously know little about this country or this village to think that Iwagakure raised shinobi would place a country that only puts up with our existence solely for their protection above the very village that their families live within. Especially given the fact that within Iwagakure, family comes before anything else." His annoyance was plastered on his face but even that abnormal show of emotion from the otherwise collected youth deteriorated over the course of a few seconds. He had become heated because the girl's overall notion conflicted with both ideals he believed in and his whole reasoning for taking the path of the shinobi all together.

Becoming silent he would simply watch the demonstrations from each party whom was interested in showing off their individual skills and abilities. Another bite was taken, the very bite he had froze up on earlier, as he silently analyzed their individual choices. What raised his eyebrow however was the male stranger was doing, while he understood the fundamentals of chakra natures and even some knowledge about advanced chakra combinations, he had no true understanding of something created purely in light form. Particularly even his clan's shadow natured jutsu which stemmed from darkness required a specific chakra nature combination.

"Male stranger....what do you know about chakra? What's your chakra nature exactly?"<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back