Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Pretty Night Out [Open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The kid that Kitsune corrected did not respond well to her statement, but she did not hold it against him. He was young and his view was limited; perfectly normal for a student. “I am merely restating what I have been told. I have asked the question myself a few times and this is more or less the answer I have gotten.” Hopefully this will not upset the student further. She just wanted confirm to him that her sources was from words of mouth and not visual observation. It was not her that came to this conclusion, but the people she asked. Basically she was trying to shift blame.

The one that asked the question of chakra seemed to be able to use it and perform some sort of ninjutsu. Tao was not the only one giving a demonstration and before to frozen projectile could do any damage; Kitsune raises a hand and the ice needle shatter into pure chakra which Kitsune then absorbed. “I think I see. You just do something like this?” Like Shin Kitsune gathers the water vapor in the air into her hands and creates an ice needle, which she then throws at the trunk of the tree. “Fascinating. Simply fascinating. However ice was not one of the elements you mentioned before. Is this a new element? How many elements are there?”

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sabaku was amazed at Tao's display of light, though not surprised given the fact that most things in life have an opposite... such as Oyochi's shadow like powers. Shin displayed an ice needle and the girl with the glowy fox absorbed the jutsu that shin had created. Sabaku wanted to show off his skills but was worried that they might get in trouble.
Swallowing his fear of getting into trouble he looked around for something to attack, given the fact that all his jutsu needed a target for the most part.
Spotting the tree that he had hid in he begun his performance.

There are all sorts of different natures and different ways to mold them together, i'm just a kid so i don't know all of them...but this is what i can do... Sabaku said, readying his body.

Sabaku concentrated and breathed in deep before performing the necessary hand seals.
His hands now were swirling with wind energy, [Shredding touch] as if a tiny wind storm was centralized around his hands.
Performing a few more seals his hands also begun to zap and pop as lightning was now raging his his fists as well. [thunder fist]

And for the extra touch... he he he. Sabaku thought to himself.

At that moment Sabaku burst into flames, [Immolation Armor] And rushed towards the tree.

On the way there he did another seal sending out a shock of power towards the tree. [Electroshock]

Sabaku was no upon the tree, Sabaku would jump into the air and do a triple spin kick against the mid of the tree. [Spinning Wind]
Upon landing he went straight into a flurry of hits at the bottom of the tree. [4 hit combo]
Jumping back he went in for the final hit, using his magic powers [seikon] he warped next to the tree and smashed it with his rocky fists. [Sink hole fist]

The tree now lied in ruin, Covered in rubble and smoldering...

Is that a good enough example? Sabaku asked now panting heavily from exhaustion.

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tao listened to the dark haired child argue with the pinked haired girl, appearently their beliefs and ideals conflicted with one another and it could be easily noticed by their wording and tones of voice, it was clear that the dark haired boy was irritated, Tao thought for a moment that he might even start to grind his teeth, but then the pink haired girl disclaimed what she said earlier as her own ideology and instead she said that its simply something that was passed on to her. Then they started to show off some moves of their own. First was the scarfed kid with the black hair that managed to crystalize a shard of ice in thin air and even let it levitate on his palm a little. Tao was amazed that this chakra thing let them create something like that with such an ease, but then the pink haired girl swung her hand and made the ice shard break down into thin air and then making one just like it on her own but what seemed more interesting was that she seemed to just mimic the scarfed boy, it was clear that it wasn't one of her own moves or at least so it seemed from the way she phrased herself. Tao's attention was then diverted towards the dark haired kid that arrived earlier on with what seemed to be an almost entirely eaten apple. He asked Tao what sort of nature his chakra holds, but unfortunately for Tao, he couldn't answer him this question, but he at least attempted to try and clarify.

"Chakra... I don't even know what it is... I did ask about it a short while ago, but nobody explained it to me..."

Tao spoke, he couldn't express himself any better than that, the whole concept of chakra confused him as he didn't even know what it was. Then finally the brown haired kid began to act. He made some weird motions with his hands forming some sort of shapes that would fit most to a shadow puppet show and then he began to shift the air motion around his hands, as if he managed to create intensive wind that would move specifically around his hands, something like that seemed to require a great deal of control of this... Chakra. But electrical streams began to form around those stormy hands and then the kid began to rush towards one of the trees that was near them. He created some more shapes with his hands despite them having such heavy amounts of motion around them without any fear that it'd damage him and burst into flames in that instant. He began attacking the tree and damaging it pretty heavily, he then sent a shock of electricity through it and flied up to kick it from above, then disappeared and reappeared next to it as if he was teleporting his way to the tree and finished it off with what seemed to be earthy fists which made the tree crush down and break to pieces. It amazed Tao how many combinations of elements were used in all those moves, he was extremely strong and extremely fast, much stronger and faster then Tao ever dreamed to be and seemed to be able to control that energy perfectly as well, he did worry that the kid would burn to death from those flames he covered himself with earlier.

Being frank, Tao was speechless, he didn't know that such feats were even possible to be preformed by human beings. Shinobi were extraordinary in every way, but then he thought of something else, like the tree that crushed down earlier, so can other living things crush down into nothing from attacks like these, were Shinobi such a dangerous breed that could affectively end all life on a whim? Tao refused to acknowledge such a dreadful fact, it'd only mean that everything he knows and loves might be reduced to nothing in an instant if it'd come in contact with one of these beings. He now knew what he had to do, he had to become a Shinobi as well, becoming this strong would mean that he could also protect what's important to him instead of destroying it.

"Erm... I know that this might come as an odd question but... Could you teach me... How to be a shinobi...?"

Tao asked naively considering how little he knew of what being a shinobi really is or how to tackle the lack of knowledge he has in this area, the best he could do is to request help from the people who stood in front of him.

[MFT]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was all too surprised when the girl placed her hand other his ice needle only to turn it back into chakra and recreate it as her own. He had never seen anything like this it was truly a frightening ability he felt but also very interesting to him. As he stood there in awe of that he noticed Sabaku preparing hand seals one after the other it seemed.

Shin physically jumped a bit at being startled seeing Sabaku burst into flames and rush at the tree that was ahead of him. "....wooow." was all he could say as he watched the assault Sabaku let out on the poor tree. It was truly amazing Sabaku was very strong and his skill showed that in his ability to do what he displayed.

"...Poor tree..." He sighed with a sadness in his eyes as he looked upon the smoldering remains of a once pretty tree.

Shin was confused as to how to respond to Tao about Chakra and the even stranger for them to teach him how to be a shinobi. This was maybe a good chance for Shin though he could help someone who seemed honestly interested in this way of life. Shin looked at the man and walked closer to the front of him.

"Tao..I can try and teach you what I know even if it is not a lot I don't mind trying to help"

Shin reached his hand out towards Tao in a non threatening manner. "Place you hand under my hand Tao I think the best way to explain chakra would be for you to experience it for yourself."
Shin waited to see if Tao would place his hand under his to try and explain how chakra works as Shin understands it.

"Chakra is what allows us to use things like Sabaku showed but there are many different types. Not all are offensive to be honest I don't know much about all the Jutsu myself but I know there are healing Jutsu as well." Shin felt a sense of pride in himself for taking this step to try and push past his own fears to try and reach others.

[OOC WC: 362]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Still panting from the decimation of the tree, Sabaku mentioned that he had to be home for dinner otherwise his parents would be very upset with him.

Anyways guys, I should be heading home, my parents are still expecting me home for dinner and I cant be late for that haha. Sabaku exclaimed with a short smile.

And with that Sabaku ran down the street and warped to a rooftop before bouncing from building to building making his way home.
Sabaku was sure glad he got to meet some new people tonight... having new friends is always fun.

[OOC Topic left]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was sad seeing the poor tree lying in the rumble bent and broken. With its sight Kitsune's muse form exited form seeing new jutsu in action to depressed at the destruction that it has done. Kitsune claps her hands together and gives a silent prayer for the apple tree. With a heavy sigh she makes her leave, “I too must be going. I have work to do at the coming dawn and I should get some sleep before then.”<i></i> Kitsune walks away and with one final nuzzle Lulamoon follows after her.
[left topic]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin stood still as he had hoped to try and teach Tao how chakra works and flows through the body but as he attempted to teach this Sabaku began to say his farewell. Shin turned to where Sabaku was just a moment ago only to only catch the glimpse of the boy dashing home through the rooftops of the area.

"..Bye Sabaku.." Shin said lightly as he had wished he could have given a proper goodbye to his new..friend? That word gave Shin an odd sense of comfort and pride in himself. As Shin was focused on his own thoughts he felt Kyibi rub against his leg as to get the boys attention. Without even him noticing the young girl was headed off as well. He could not help but smile to himself this was a wonderful night one that he hoped he could have again sometime. Shin looked back at the man named Tao and smiled to him.

"Thank you Tao this may seem odd to say but something about meeting all of you has been really nice. I wish I was skilled enough to really help you understand chakra and all that is part of this way of being but I hope to meet you again."

Shin now turned his focus to the boy in the tree who seemed far more aware of the meaning of being a shinobi then Shin was by far.

"It was nice meeting you as well Oyochi, I to maybe see all of you again." He said with a slight smile as he realized this night was ending and it was time to return home for now.

With this said Shin picked the small fox up and placed him upon his shoulder and headed off onto his way home.

[Topic Left]

[OOC WC: 296]

Tao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tao looked at the dark haired scarfed boy as he placed his hand under Tao's and began to stream what seemed to be a warm sensation through his palm upwards. Tao couldn't get a very good grasp on what was going on but for some reason that was supposed to teach him more about chakra. Tao looked as he lowered his hand from Tao while people began to leave, The brown haired kid was the first to make his departure, saying something about it being late and he took the high route through the roof tops. After him the pink haired girl followed and left them as well. The kid who tried to teach him what chakra was decided to leave as well which left Tao alone with the philosophical kid who seemed to have more insight than all of the people who were around Tao so far that night. Tao smiled at the kid, bowed his head slightly and spoke out

"Well, I guess that I'll make my way back home as well. I hope we'll meet again, young shinobi."

Tao said and began to walk away, but instead of going towards the Rounin estate, he resumed his quest for the search of the training grounds, not looking back to see that he wasn't followed. He wandered around the area for an hour or so until he finally found it, a building surrounded by a large amount of open space which was riddled with training dummies and targets. Without a doubt he finally made it to his destination. Tao walked in without thinking twice and stood in front of a target, it was time to see what he can do with that special power of his. He clapped his hands together and began to send out his energy to his sides, the energy then began to concentrate to form smallish orbs of light, he continued this process until 6 of them were formed and then he aimed both of his hands at the target. The small orbs of light instantly zipped in and bashed themselves against the target becoming rays of light. The target had 6 identical holes forming around it's center where the rays have hit it, seems like his light can penetrate wood quite easily, although the wood wasn't that thick to begin with, but seems like he did something right. Then he pulled out a pair of gloves from his pocket and but them on, these gloves had a strange attribute which allowed them to react more easily to Tao's energy. Tao began to send his energy through his hands and the gloves alone began to glow, he charged towards one of the dummies and began bashing his fists against them, seems like each dummy broke apart after around 2 punches, it was like they were made out of a cotton, but as much as Tao wasn't aware of it, his strikes are actually incredibly powerful when he applies his energy into his gloves. Tao looked back at what he have done and he knew that he wont be able to explain this to the land lord when morning comes, so he made his escape back to the Rounin estate in hope that nobody have seen him.

[MFT]
[Topic left unless stopped]
[OOC: first move was Illuminate (CA), 2nd was Falcon Punch (unarmed)]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back