Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Survival 201 - ITS TIME TO DUAL!!!!

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
dSj5qzB.png
A young boy dressed in traditional clothing, similar to hers but from a different culture, spoke to her and pointed at his temples. She darted her eyes towards him for a moment, still keeping her focus on the group that just left. "Shinobi call it the Byakugan. My clan calls it the Ryuugan," she simply stated before the instructor caught her attention. His name wasn't important as it didn't really bother her nor affected her performance in this class. She had a mission and it was to pursue that group, even if the group consisted of that foreign shinobi she met before; Kiri.

The instructor expected the group to jump forward and begin pursuit. With a short nod to Shiori, she gave him a quick thumbs up before turning to look towards Han, who said he was going to stick to the rear. "Well, you better keep up or I'll have to drag ya," she said with a little wry smirk upon her face. She hooked a thumb up to her temples, referencing her eyes. "I'm gonna have an eye on you, alright?" she said before nodding to him and she started to take off towards the group on-foot.

Her capability of jumping and activating her chakra onto her feet at a moment's notice was still something she needed help with, but she was still able to quickly climb up trees whenever she needed to. She hasn't built up the muscle memory (or rather, Chakra memory) to be able to perform it with each individual step for for only a couple steps at a time in quick succession. She continued to pursue the group, hoping that everyone was either behind or in front of her as she makes her pursuit. During the run, she quickly puts on her gloves and flexes her hands to break them into her flesh in the event she'd need to do that.

As she ran forward, she had to juke to the side a couple times to avoid trees and low-hanging branches. She didn't run too fast and tried to keep in-pace with the rest of her team even if that meant to slow down or speed up to keep pace. She didn't want to be left alone to get picked off. As the group approached where the evading team was, she picked up an image on her byakugan, it was a single man standing confidently as if waiting for the group.

"Be careful, they left some people behind," she warned the rest of the group. Now the question is, does she attempt to juke Kiri and Yomi or does she stop at the duo? This was a team sport so it was ultimately up to what the team wanted to do or what the instructor states.​

WC: 459
WC Total: 1145 + 459 = 1604

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I like the sound of it.” Shiori replied to the outlandish student. Burning everything may end poorly, though. Something in that vein might work. Flushing them out and splitting them up. If they could get them at a numerical advantage, there was a very high chance of success. Especially if they were also panicked, not focussed on a fight.

“We may get in trouble if we burn down the training grounds, however.” Shiori tried a small smile. Seeing as they were working as a team, they should try and get along on equal footing. He found it odd that the boy was older, he had never reflected on it before. But now wasn’t the time for that.

The frail boy became Takeshi. It had been a masterful transformation, though to be fair, Shiori had no idea how to do it, so any transformation would seem masterful. Was he still team leader? Or was Rin? Well, either way, they were moving toward the treeline. Again, it wasn’t time for reflecting on seniority.

Shiori nodded back at Kaori. She was using those eyes of hers. He always found the implications of almost total vision to be quite something. It could give a huge advantage in a fight, and was invaluable to them in this situation as well. She could scout for them. She had a quick conversation with the other boy, then leapt up into the trees. He followed, with another smile at his teammate, who had offered to take up the rear. It wasn’t a position Shiori wanted to take. No glory there. Very little chance for a fight. And if he didn’t fight, he wouldn’t get better.

“Thanks.”

He scrabbled up the tree, getting most of the way befor having to climb. Not the most dignified ascent, he supposed. He hunkered down by Kaori as she relayed the information. It seemed they would split themselves up. That made life easier. Although, if someone was confident enough to stay back on their own at the prospect of five opponents, they might be quite strong. Too strong for Shiori, certainly.

“Do you know them? Which one is it?” He asked. He didn’t know much of the other team’s capabilities. Kaori’s Ryugan would be invaluable here.

WC-343 [1191]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With everyone together and putting a thought into their mini-planning session, Kiri was firm on his idea to be the back guard, to wait for the pursuing team and confront them while the others would be on their way deeper into the forest. And much to his surprise, this new face who was to be their team leader, chimed in on staying behind as well. He wanted to argue that as team leader, it was best for her to continue with the rest of the team, but then he remembered that there weren’t any pointers towards having to capture the team leader for the opposing side to win. So in this case, if they could work together to greet their visitors, it would allow the others more time.

“Okay, how about we stay back, and then…” he paused as he looked at Nyura, “Nyura, was it? Nauru and the others can proceed, while laying in more traps along the way.” he paused again as he began to think back on the circumstances that led them to this. There was something awfully intriguing and missing in the entire scenario. Just what was the parameter to determine that they’ve won? There was no set parameter to which they needed to reach in order to say they’ve successfully escaped. “It’s strange. As much as I would want to say it’s easy to just escape, there’s no real endpoint to reach to say we’ve escaped. And so, I’ve of the mind that the only way is to face them head on and make sure they’re out of the count.”

Time was moving, though, and he knew they would have to finish up planning before the others reached them. Gathering some chakra around himself, Kiri’s entire body would appear to seemingly float for a while as he spoke, “In any case, they should be here soon. So I’ll be ready to greet them. Nyura and the others should get on ahead. I doubt they’ll stay here knowing there’s only two of us, so they might proceed to give chase. We’ll, of course, try our best to keep them distracted.”

At that, Kiri would glance at Yomi one last time before he went the opposite direction, just a few trees back, and there he would hide along the shadows of the tree, drawing out his sword in readiness. He knew that the opponent could potentially find him, but playing the part of the hiding man was also necessary. At the same time, his hands were ready to make a few seals to conjure a jutsu.

But as he waited, he suddenly recognised this pulse... this particular chakra, and at a glance, a grin was on his face. His heart beat fast both in anxiety and excitement. He didn't think they'd definitely go at it this early. Well, he'll just have to keep at his word. This Rin guy... was definitely going to be problematic if he let him go any further.

WC: 496
[MFT]
OOC: During walk, informed that I found Rin

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With his byakugan active Yukio knew the evasion team had the advantage in knowing where they would be struck at and how it would happen, as he watched his team and kept an eye out for the activities of those who were inevitably approaching them at that point in time he had to weigh up his options. He could easily flee with the rest and keep the pursuit going, it only made sense that if more of them ran they would survive longer but at the same time if they could work i at least a pair and begin taking out those who chased them one by one they would be in with a chance of completing the task at hand.

Watching Kiri take a position to act as the rear guard for the group the time he had to ponder on the subject was getting shorter with every passing second he had to act fast and decisively as he moved to stand beside the cloud shinobi tilting his head to talk to him.

"The way i see it if we can work together to act here we may be able to make our lives easier, i don't mind how it's done and do what you need to but any assistance i can provide i will"

He tried to sound confident but he wasn't sure how much he could do in such a situation, he knew he was by no means a strong shinobi yet, he was still just an academy student but if he could watch the battle unfold and watch how other shinobi fight he could learn more here than any time reading a book could show him. Keeping his Byakugan active and ready he waited to see what happened.

[WC: 292]
[WT: 968]

OOC:
Rin found with Kiri.
Byakugans already active from current RP

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi shrugged. This was their choice.

And it was a mess. The group did exactly what she said not to do and as team leader she was stuck in the middle. Did they all not see the Byakugan activate? No? Even if the ‘enemy’ had a Byakugan user on their side it would still be most beneficial to utilize ours for evasion. Nope? Nobody wanted to do that? Cool.

If she left the two here to fight it out and all that, she was leaving the other two to fend for themselves and vice versa. Of course, there were already pursuers descending upon them. She had half a mind to sacrifice them all right here for how stupidly this all was unfolding. The med-nin inhaled, giving no outward appearance of distress or anger. This was exactly why Yomi didn’t volunteer for missions. Anytime a new team was formed it always ended up in shambles. She was a firm believer that teams needed to be developed over time instead of thrown together in last minute circumstances. Luckily, this was only a lesson.

They ran off before she got a chance to tell Yukio how his Byakugan was much more helpful towards the overall survival of the team. The odds of him getting captured were higher if he stayed with Kiri, thus dooming the entire group. Sighing, she left to catch up to the other two students instead of chasing behind the boys.

Since her group was first in the forest she was pretty sure that the other two were ok so long as they kept their wits about them. Barring any traps being laid out by Takeshi prior to this, evasion was still top priority. As she caught up to them she updated them on Kiri and Yukio staying behind to keep their head start. She urged them to follow her lead and enter stealth.

WC: 314
TWC: 306 + 504 + 314 = 1,124

ooc:
For the remainder of this topic I will be posting last (group wise) So I would like my entire team to post before me.
Entering Stealth
Utilizing Third Eye &
Daunting Presence x 2

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi went with his team into the forest that was surrounding them, though right now he had a plan in place to make sure that his team had the best chance of getting the captures going. Knowing full well that they probably expected to have a fight on their hands he looked at the new girl. She seemed to be switched on at least that much was clear, and her eyes had the abilities that would be needed this fight to get the location of the enemies that they needed to capture and bring back. It would be a great help for her.

“Kaori, can you do me a favour. Use your eyes to scan for the enemies. Identify location and then head us towards them. We are looking for a fight so be prepared all of you. Once we engage I want you to fight in the following pattern.”

Looking at who he had on his team he brought a sinister smile to his lips as he checked out their combat abilities and pondered who would take what task. As he waited to be lead into the forest by the Hyuuga user he allowed himself to ponder before speaking.

“Kaori, Shiori you two are to take any other students we come across, bring them down and make them know what the true meaning of team work is. Can you will be working with Rin on whoever they face. For me, I will drag Yomi out if its required. Do not engage her we don’t need to take members being knocked out before we have time to fight back.”

His voice cold as he spoke to them knowing full well that taking Yomi was out of their league, but he would have to push himself to make sure it’s working correctly. As he waited for the group to move out, he wondered how easy it would be for them to locate the others. Rin was already scouting up ahead, walking aimlessly threw the forest without paying much attention to anything.

“Takeshi really needs to let me have time with that red head……he is such a spoil sport, what can a musician do to get laid round here”

Rin continued to walk, oblivious of how close he was to stumbling into the other team suddenly he stopped and looked around, it seemed clear that something was being said to him or he was communicating with someone. Rin sighed and seemed to be annoyed before turning heel and started to walk back to where he had come from. Still not a clue in the world of all those that were hiding in the bush near him. It seemed they had evaded detection from the scout at least for the time being. Rin allowed himself to be heard as he walked in the distance.

“I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts, there they are just standing in the road, IN THE ROAD! Big one’s small ones some as big as your head……"

The sounds slowly faded before Rin moved from sight, he was at this point as good as useless to the group. His abilities to seek and destroy was proving to be problematic, maybe a good smack in the face would sort this out. Until then the escape group avoided capture with ease.

“I hope we find that group, I would love to have a good old go at kicking in Kiri again…..he reminded me close of a punching bag, but with more attitude….”

As the bushes around the group suddenly rustled, Rin walked into the clearing to look at the little team. His stupid grin annoyed Takeshi at that moment. He sighed to himself as he looked around to the others and decided to speak first to break the tension.

“Hello kids, im back and before you ask I had no luck tracking them down”

“You know, right now your useless……”

Takeshi calmed his anger and ignored him for a second before turning to the group. Knowing full well that everyone around them was prepared to work at the capture of the others. It fell to the students to take the lead and find the capture of the others.

[OOC:]
- Rin Awarness Check 12 – Yomi Stealth Check 20 (Rin still cannot see anyone)
- Team moving into the forest, Takeshi Mangekyo Sharingan Active
- From now on anything goes. Actions are done in OOC, I will mod during my rounds
- Good luck Shinobi now hunt for a kill
- If Rin encounters Kiri, he will be using a Jutsu straight away
- Takeshi first move upon seeing Yomi will be Hypnotic Suggestion

Strike Scores:

- Uchiha Yuuko: Strike 1
- Nyura Katawa: Strike 1

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
dSj5qzB.png
Kaori kept her attention on the dim bit of lights in the distance. She saw 3 gathered in a similar area only for 2 of them to be on the move only to instantly vanish. Darn trees, getting in the way of her chakra vision. Kaori shouted out towards Shiori, who asked about the people. "I don't know. I saw 3 people, 2 of which moved away while 1 is still directly in front of us. I lost the other two," she simply stated.
Her Ryuugan was an impressive birth defect, but it also had it's limitations; especially with how limited in strength they were for her. After she made her initial investment, the light that had stood their ground suddenly vanished. This caused Kaori quite a bit of confusion, it was as if it decided to run away at the last second. "The one that stood their ground just ran away," she shouted to inform Shiori of the chase. The others? Well, she didn't quite know where they were at. She knew where Shiori was at and even that douchebag that showed up non-chalantly at team selection, but that was really about it.

It was ironic how Kaori was on the pursuit team this time around; not knowing in the future that she would actually have done much better on the evasion team. But that's in the not-so-distant future for her. At the moment, she's on the pursuit team. Kaori utilized her 360 degree vision to detect what Takeshi was saying. That was actually kinda what she was doing. Kaori did find it very strange though. The Ryuugan looked nothing like the Byakugan, but Takeshi instantly knew how it worked. Certainly, the Ryuugan functioned exactly like the Byakugan, but how would Takeshi know? He never saw it in action, he never got the chance to analyze Kaori using it, he never got to see any of the other techniques associated with the Ryuugan. This man either must be psychically inclined, a sensor ninja, or completely pulling information out of his own ass.

Just as disturbing, without having introduced herself or even met the guy, he instantly knew her name. He must be a spy for the village or something. The kinda creep that'd know when people used the bathroom, bathed, or even went to sleep. She didn't register for the class as she sorta just walked in. Was this guy a... No, this wasn't the time to think about things like that. While the man's ability to have information that he shouldn't have was quite disturbing, it wasn't the objective they needed to perform. She'll deal with the creepy man's knowledge later.

Shiori and Kaori were assigned at taking out whatever students were around. Han and and Rin will be working together on something, and Takeshi will be taking on Yomi. Well, the assignments were in. As Kaori continued through the forest passed where the group had gathered up before, something sparkled in her peripheral vision and she turned her head that way. "Shiori! 9'oclock! 2 people! I can't see the other 3, the trees are blocking my vision, good luck," she said as she waved to the other group of Han and the others as she peeled off and headed to a sharp left, finding herself on the road towards Yukio. Without her knowing, however, Kiri was also there; someone she wasn't strong enough to deal with.​

OOC:
- Spotted the group.
- Lost everyone due to limitations of Byakugan
- Caught up to where they were
- Spotting where Kiri and Yukio went
- Peeling off to pursue Kiri and Yukio with Shiori

WC: 566
WC Total: 1604 + 566 = 2170

Yeong Su Han

Yen
ASP
Deaths

[col3]
kWYw76C.png

|
VKC7Xar.png
|

Word Count: 525

Total Count: 2568[/col3]
Nodding at the word Byakugan, he understood what the girl was doing. Though it had a different name, he was at least somewhat familiar with the dōjutsu. No doubt the entire process would be an exercise for her ability to see through the forests and point out their opposite numbers for capture. Of course, as he had previously realized, the other team had the original namesake on their side as well. It would be interesting to see if the off-brand could match up to the original... and then the teacher addressed them all again.

He could feel his body go slightly limper every time Takeshi spoke, as though the man's words were a genjutsu that targeted his will. Perhaps if there were a way to harness the effects of disappointment into a transferable medium, there would be no need to fight anyone. He was sure that anyone experiencing the heaviness he felt on his heart would simply give up and wander away before deciding to engage. The thought of it alone gave him a bit of a chuckle, making a mental note to look into that later as an actual idea. Genjutsu could do a lot of things, maybe it could even do that.

It wasn't that Yeong felt that his teacher was doing a bad job, today's lesson was far more hands on than the last. Certainly, it placed him in a position that forced him out of his comfort zone as well, which had to be important, right? From a teaching perspective, the sensei was making all the right moves to ensure that the gennin would make mistakes that he would learn from. He could understand this, even respect it. It was just disheartening to have his ideas ignored, then to realize the teacher hadn't even known his name....

It took him a moment to realize that he had been addressed when he was told to protect the kid he had never seen before. It wasn't until he realized that other students were looking in his direction that none of them were named 'Can'. Blinking a number of times in confusion, he turned to regard Takeshi. "My name is actually..." Closing his eyes and taking a deep inhale of calming air, he shook his head. "You know what? Nevermind... Can do." He finished, the last half dripping with sarcastic venom.

Moving to regard Rin, he noticed that the boy was already gone. His fists balled beneath the sleeves of his hanbok as he realized that he had not only been made a fool of by his teacher but by his contemporary as well. Forming his hands together, he began to form hand seal's beneath the fabric and focusing his attention straight ahead. Dashing forwards, he almost blindly ran into the forest in a rage. It would have been seconds later that Rin would come rushing back out to announce that he had found nothing, but Yeong was far too distracted with his teenage angst to notice that he had run off alone and without direction.

[OOC:]
- Running into the forest alone
- Prepared to cast Lethargy on the first person he see's as a defense

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now hidden alongside Kiri, Yukio kept his eyes open knowing full well his usefulness came directly from being able to see all within a certain area with his eyes. As Rin passed them seemingly uncaring he couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow at his lack of attention. Personally the bush they found themselves in was about a good a place to be as any other but assuming the higher ranking shinobi would find them with ease was not the case, maybe he needed glasses.

The situation at hand was more in his favour than he had hoped however, a few members of the opposing team were ones that no matter how hard he tried he wouldn’t be able to deal with, That would be a fools hope as he turned his head up to look at Kiri.

“Well luckily for us Rin is apparently blind, but from what I can see our luck won’t last forever.”

His head snapped forward in that moment tagging two people approaching them there silhouettes standing out the closer they got as his eyes narrowed down on them.

“If you could leave Rin for now and help get rid of these two we can make life easier just don’t run off and leave me alone to two versus one here.”

He readied himself as the pair got closer always thankful for his Hyuuga blood giving him the heads up to anyone coming near him especially when combat was about to start. For all he knew if Kiri was an experience Shinobi and didn’t need the young boys help he wanted to try out his new Jutsu in an actual exercise regardless of if it would actually do anything or not.

[WC: 285]
[WT: 1253]

OOC:
Spotted Kaori and Shiori If engaged the following actions are done

Byakugan Rank 2 Already Active

Equip gloves with quickdraw for 0Ap:
Weapon Type: unarmed
Ability Type: Can use Handseals
Damage Modifier: +10%
Accuracy Modifier: -2
Augments:
Re-energize
Chakra Drain

0.5ap enter Jyuuken stance rank 2 - The user's unarmed attacks only deal 85% Damage, but they gain +1.5 Accuracy and +1 Critical, and have a 55% chance to cause internal bleeding. Unarmed Called Shots gain a +6% Chance of success.

2ap Shattering Shards– Mastered 7 attacks split between both targets 4 on Kaori 3 on the Shiori: Special actions – Pay 20% extra CP to use attacks as called shots – aimed at legs once legs are damaged move to arms

1.25ap Gentle step twin lion fist rank 1 – Target random - The Hyuuga spins, striking their opponent and dealing 620 Damage at +2 Accuracy. This has a 40% chance to cause -1 Accuracy/Dodge.
3.75ap total

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri was a bit surprised that the white-haired boy had followed him. He knew that the boy only had good things in mind, but he was a bit worried about it. It reminded him of his first impression of the class during the theory lessons of survival. At that time, he was certainly of the mind that they were young and naive of the real world and so their views of their actions were not as well processed and thought of as an adult’s. Still, he would commend the boy. Raising a hand over to the Hyuuga’s head, he smiled and patted the boy with a whisper, “That’s really brave of you, though I would want you to also be careful. Just because there’s two of us here doesn’t mean things are in our favour now.”

Just then, Kiri would feel the presence of Rin again, and so he pulled Yukio close to him, pulling them both towards the shadow of the trees where they observed Rin moving past them without so much of a clue of seeing them. Kiri was a bit worried about that, not sure if he should take it as literally as he should, seeing how the enemy may have just shown a rather strange and unreliable side to himself. And as they lay in wait, Kiri would keep his eyes on the target as he seemingly walks farther and father until he disappeared. It was really strange.

“I don’t know what they’re up to, but that can’t be just it,” said Kiri before looking back to Yukio. And as if not needing to wait, Yukio would reply about two more seemingly heading their way. Looks like the boy’s eyes were working to their best. “You’re rather helpful. Okay, stay here while I begin with them. If anything bad happens, you should start heading off to the others and retreat. But you shouldn’t underestimate yourself either, okay?”

He gave Yukio a pat on the head again. For some reason, he was reminded of Hoshi and his feelings of being an older brother wanting to protect and also wanting to be proud of the younger one was almost similar. Perhaps it was because they were both Hyuugas. Or perhaps because Kiri was simply just learning from his past mistakes and knew exactly what was expected of him as the older one.

With that, he would leave Yukio at that tree, making his way along the shadow to come ever closer. While his anti-gravity chakra armor was active, allowing him to freely manoeuvre without hindrance, he was keen to keep himself out of harm’s way. A swift gathering of chakra would also settle around him as he stopped on top on of the branches. From there, he would keep about in the darkness of the shadows of the canopies as he would wait the approach of the two. And should they come near, something would definitely happen.

WC: 491
OOC:
- PM sent to Takeshi about what Kiri has prepared and up to him to roll if the incoming shinobi will fall into it.

Nyura Katawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The chase had begun, and two members of her group had decided to take it upon themselves as either a sacrifice or as a distraction for their sake. Despite parting her lips for a moment to protest, she dug her feet deeper into the soil and brought herself with a mighty leap into the trees above. Her shika-tabi darted from bow to bow, branch to branch, eyeing her party with a stern gaze as she'd turn her vision over her shoulder for but a moment to survey her environment. It appeared that they still had the advantage of their head start, despite her lack of ability to proceed with laying traps or properly communicating with the members of her small platoon. The rustling of bushes could be heard in the distance, and with the performance of a Trick Launch, several projectiles would be flung from her person into the unfamiliar fray, one kunai pierced into the grass with an inscribed piece of parchment attached. Proceeding onward without bothering to detonate the trap she had placed at their rear, Nyura picked up her pace to the best of her ability, taking long strides and pushing herself with each leap to clear as many branches as she could before finding a foothold to send herself soaring once more. Wetting her lips with a quick douse from her tongue, she'd prepare herself for the inevitable conflict that would ensue, her evasion techniques being the primary goal if her newly found hiding place were discovered. Deciding to take an initial precaution, she'd linger out of view whilst weaving hand signs together, channeling her chakra from her private perch that she'd designated to reside at just a short venture from her experienced companion. Nyura did this in the hopes to set off her trap when an unfamiliar force passed by it, and to ensure that if someone did find her location, she'd be prepared to throw them off the trail at a moments notice.
If a member of the opposite team enters into the small radius of the kunai and ignition tag, they will be met with a minor display of flame and likely be taken aback or slowed down for a miniscule amount of time; unless directly engulfed by the fire.

At the sight of an enemy within her vicinity she will perform hand signs to project the following Genjutsu.
- Using False Surroundings she creates a visual path of footsteps, broken branches, and a shadowy figure lurking out of sight.
- Using Deception shortly after, she'd create an audible noise of breaking branches, twigs under foot, and hefty breathing.

MFT
<i></i>
WC: 452
Total WC: 1146

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pulling her camo colored hood back up, Yomi hid in the bushes while she held her grumbling, food deprived stomach. At least one of her team heeded her words. The other, she had lost track of. Yomi hoped the girl was well hidden but couldn’t be worried about that now. The Goddess thought of all the carbs she wanted. Intense workouts did that to you. You want to eat the entire world. And here she was hiding like a damn child in this twisted kill or be killed version of hide and seek. Oh wait, she remembered no one was too be killed in this lesson. Sad. She wanted this to be over so she could devour a…salad. A salad and a smoothie? Suddenly, a steak seemed like what the medical ninja deserved after mucking around here.

Her thoughts drifted to her Goddess Rei, that was her. When was the last time she prayed in earnest? It had been some time since she really prayed, devoted herself, due to her other responsibilities and holy mission. She could not even begin to remember when she had done so in public? She couldn't remember. At least there was one positive thing she got out of today. She would re-familiarize herself with public acts of devotion to Rei. Nothing as grandiose as her Acts of Contrition,since that would bring too much unwanted and unneeded attention, but otherwise, it was something she would do. So silently and stealthily she prayed to Rei, Supreme Goddess.

WC: 250
TWC: 306 + 504 + 314 + 250 = 1374
[MFT]
OOC:
-Still in Stealth
-Dropping Third Eye
-Daunting Presence x 2 still on
-Demonic Blessing & Demonic Auraagainst Takeshi should he find Yomi in Stealth

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Shiori! 9 O'Clock! 2 people!"

The words were music to his ears. He felt his heart start to beat faster. He turned, the treetops around him as he tried to scan for opponents. He couldn't see them at the moment, he trusted he trusted Kaori's eyes, however. He stopped fiddling with his ring, and closed his eyes. He visualised a point, and stepped.

He reappeared at the point Kaori had indicated. The air seemed to ripple around him. His form was indistinct, flickering like a poor recording, after images shimmering around him. He smiled.

He had his plan, Jutsu were prepared. He got to Fight!

WC 107 [1298]
-Equip ring
-Quicksilver step to Yukio
-Use Hidden Mist jutsu

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi followed the group it was clear that the hunt was on, that much was obvious. But how long it would last was an interesting thing, he pondered what would be the biggest threat that they would run into at the time. As the group advanced threw the place he allowed himself to look around, pondering for a while what was happening and going around. Knowing full well that he had to be alert. IT was at this moment the world seemed to stop as the two teams finally managed to meet each other. Though it appeared they stared at each other for a few seconds the groups interacted straight away.

Takeshi was on the move and so was Rin, they identified the biggest threat and headed directly towards it. Kiri would be the direct attack they would be heading for, of course now was the time that everyone would have to get up close and personal. Kiri and Takeshi now engaged into battle at the same time it seemed the two team members that came with him had found Yukio. A smirk came across his face as it would seem that the two of them were about to take him down.

“Look who we found Takeshi, our little play thing. He looks cute as ever”

“Rin, now is not the time, lets deal with the threat then you can have a tea party with him ok?”

“But I want to play with my food first you know what I am like”

Takeshi signed as the two of them began to let hand signs come together in that instance, it was on. Takeshi moved quickly as Kiri tried to prepare himself for the oncoming attack it seemed the two groups collided quicker than anyone could have anticipated. Takeshi was straight in lightning rippling down his foes body in what could be a heart beat. Feeling the collision of his Jutsu onto the flesh of Kiri a small smirk came to his lips.

Both had been training none stop since their last engagement though it seemed Takeshi ha damaged to learn a lot in this time, he wondered if Kiri would have noticed the massive change that had come about since their last engagement.

Though what shocked the Uchiha to the core was when he caught a glimps of how Yukio was doing. It seemed his training had paid of the most as he easily made the fight swing the balance in a second, his output of Chakra was impressive, but how he used it was more impressive in the initial fight. Causing damage like this was the right move to say the least, Kaori and Shiori would have to be on top of their game to retaliate.

“Damn seems the kid has improved, well what can I say looks like those two have their work cut out for them”

“Indeed, but don’t get distracted here Rin”

Rin moved towards Kiri only to be stopped in a second as he found that while he was paying attention to the others his own targets had vanished from sight, and out of the world. It was a funny matter to say the least that Rin missed because he was watching others.

OOC: Actions and Shizzle!
You can either PM actions or OOC them, but the fight is now on. Win or Lose your moves decided this one!
Yukio is found by: Takeshi, Kaori, Rin, Shiori
Yomi is found by: Kaori, Shiori
Kiri is found by: Takeshi, Rin, Shiori
Katawa was found by: Yeong
Yukio equips his gloves
Shiori equips his ring
Yukio enters Jyuuken stance
Yukio goes for the Shattering Shards against Kaori 2 Hits and 1 Crit (Bleeding Rank 1, Legs Sprained, - 1,360 HP). Shiori gets 2 Hits (Take – 640 HP!)
Shiori uses Hidden Mist on himself!
Yeong casts Lethargy onto Katawa and hits! (-40 HP)
Katawa does Deception back and hits (causing -70 HP!)
Katawa attempts to cast False Surroundings (Misses!)
Kiri enters Shadow Garb
Takeshi uses Chidori Senbon and Rasen-Flash combed towards Kiri! (Chidori 2x Crit, 1 Hit!) (Rasen-Flash 1 Crit 1 Hit!) (Kiri Total Damage – 4,537 + 4,468 for a Total Damage of - 9,005 HP)
Kiri enters into stealth! (Kiri is now hidden from all bar Kaori)
Yukio uses Gentle step twin lion fist rank 1 attacking Kaori (Hitting for – 620 HP)
Rin uses Perfect Rasengan at Kiri (BUT MISSES!)

Yeong Su Han

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Running blindly after the new kid hadn't seemed like a very smart maneuver, even in the midst of his anger. Yet, here he was, chasing after the brat as a means to escape his teachers constant belittling. What use would it serve if his anger managed to only lead him into a trap set by the other team? His inward feelings of depression were the only answer he needed. There was little doubt that he was the weakest among even the students of the class, his sacrifice would no doubt serve the greater good of his team more than anything he could attempt to do with futility.

If there was anything to be gained, at least there was a greater degree of insight into his own habits. He recognized that perhaps the teacher was goading him on purpose, trying to make him react the way he had. With that, he began to feel a rage of an entirely different color. Rage at himself, for having fallen into such an obvious social trap. His pride had allowed another to control him and like a fool he had followed his anger straight into enemy territory. It must have been luck, for certain, it wasn't skill, that prevented him from stumbling blindly into the kunai trap laid before him...

The sound of rustling branches from above alerted him the presence of a threat that already had a height advantage on him. It was the sudden realization that caused him to stop and ascertain his surroundings. The glint of metal in the grass belayed the slight waver of paper as it jostled against itself in a slight breeze. Looking up towards the canopy, he spotted her. Almost invisible against the shadows of the leaves above, he saw her staring down at him with her fingers curled into hand signs almost identical to the ones he was already forming.

He had planned to try and slow down anyone he would encounter with a genjutsu that targeted their will to continue. If he could even do this much, he might be able to alert the rest of his team to the position of a target and overwhelm them with numbers. Rolling his fingers together, he tried with all his might to form the seals faster than he saw her doing. He didn't know what nefarious jutsu she would have up her sleeve, but he didn't much care to find out if he could. His eyes grew wide as he felt the effects of his jutsu pierce the air...

At the same time, he could tell that they weren't alone. The sound of someone far larger than himself seemed to be emanating from somewhere behind him. The only person that came to mind was his teacher, someone of stature enough to make noises comparable to those he was hearing... Of course, such a learned shinobi would not make such cardinal errors as these. It was his confusion which caused him to turn his head and look, giving his opponent the advantage by turning his attention away like the weakling he was.

It was then that his head was wracked with pain. Bringing a palm up to his right eye, he clutched at his face as he felt like a blade had pierced his skull and was trying to dig its way out. Had he been the target of a genjutsu by the other girl? The pain was too much to concentrate on this line of thought, for all he knew he could well have been stabbed. Gripping his head harder, now with both hands, he looked up at the sound of the disturbance he had decidedly been facing moments before. Unlike his previous train of thought, it almost seemed like he was wrong.

There before him stood what seemed like a ghost. The man had skin of an alabaster tint, with eyes as red as fire that surrounded a golden iris. He wore a white and blue outfit that seemed more befitting of an admiral on the sea than it did a student in a forest. He stood out like a sore thumb as he rounded about a tree and appeared as real as day. Yeong's breath caught in his throat as he recognized the man before him, stumbling backward and falling on to his backside. "No... you can't be here... you can't..."

The man in front of him glanced around himself, as though examining his surroundings for the first time. "This place seem's... quaint." He had paused on the final word, letting it pass over his lips with a near insidious smile. Looking up at the girl crouching in the tree, he smirked at her as well. It was only then did Yeong see that she appeared to be frozen in time, her hand signs unmoving as she intently stared at her opponent that even now remained helpless on the ground.

"No, it would be far too soon for me to be here, I think." He regarded the boy on the ground, crossing his arms over his chest. Kicking a single leg back against the bark of a tree, he leaned against it like a middle aged man trying too hard to look cool. "I imagine, based on your reaction, that you recognize me?" Yeong almost shook with visible fear as he clutched his face even harder, wracked with sudden pain at each of the man's words.

"Grandmother, she told me you went by the name Grace." He barely shivered out a response, rocking himself back and forth as though his only natural response to this scenario was to form himself into the fetal position. "Ah, the old bat... I suppose she's told you a great number of things about me then." The man gazed up past the girl in the trees and towards the sky beyond the leaf cover above them. "Not at all enough, I assure you." Kicking himself off from the tree, he made his way lazily towards the collapsed Yeong.

"Let me tell you something she may not have told you about, son." Slipping his hands into his pockets on either side of his admiral style coat, he bent at the waist and nearly pushed his face down into the boys. It was all Yeong could do not to scream out loud as the pain intensified with each passing second. His eyes felt wet, as though he had been crying the entire time. "She told me enough!" The shout was some relief to his pain, the only logical response he could feel to being forced to encounter his father. "She told me how you killed my mother!"

Pulling his hand back out from his pocket, he never stopped grinning as he reached out as if to cup his sons face. Instead, he reached back and gave the boy a hard slap instead. It elicited no further reaction from Yeong, the situation was shocking enough as it was. Being slapped added no more pain, nor shock, to what was already an insurmountable ordeal. "It's not polite to talk badly of your elders, clearly she's not raising you well enough. Remind me to have words with the crone next time I see her." Yeong had nothing to say to this, the fear that froze him was enough to stop him from coming to his Grandmothers defense.

Grace choose to take the silence to look up at Katawa, his eyes shifting to narrow on her. "I guess she's the one I have to thank. I've been sealed away in here, waiting for someone to finally jostle that weak mind of yours and let me loose." Digging his nails into his scalp, Yeong tried his best to resist the intolerable pain that wracked him by focusing on a new source that he could at least control. "We will have to work on that, by the way. No son of mine is going to be as worthless as you are." Turning his attention back to the ground, Grace made a tsk sound as he regarded the boy. "No doubt a result of her coddling, at least I put a stop to that..."

"Shut..." Yeong barely muttered as the heel of his palms ground into his burning eyes, it felt like a thousand grains of sand had been poured over them and wouldn't wash away. "What?" Grace's reply was given with something of a sarcastic hand gesture, cupping his own ear to hear better. "Shut..." Yeong repeated again, trying to muster the strength to speak through the pain and the shock. "I'm sorry, one more time if you would, sport..."

"SHUT UP!" Yeong screamed, his hands falling away from his face to reveal a bloody and horrid mess that fell down past his cheeks. His eyes had gone from their normal golden hue to a ring of red and black with a single line crossed through them. Hearing his voice echo around them in the silence, Yeong stared up at his murderous father with nothing but a seething anger welling up inside. For his part, Grace merely gazed down at his son with a smile before standing back up to full height.

"Good, very good..." Grace responded, noticeably fading from view. It was hard to tell if it were him melding back into the shadows from which he surely had come, or if the blood pooling in Yeongs eyes were obstructing his vision. What was clear, was that whoever had appeared before him had suddenly vanished. His eyes remained in their tortured form for a moment longer before turning back into their golden hue, but by that time he was already unconscious on the ground. A helpless target for his adversary, that would have seen him simply collapse to the ground and scream before passing out.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Knowing he was outnumbered two to one Yukio would not let such things give him grief of dampen his spirits deciding now was a better time than any to show off his knew jutsu as he brought his hands together with a smirk released a shower of shards against his pursuers. It was his first time using the technique and wasn’t sure what to expect but was more than pleased with the results as he watched them both take hits.

Taking a moment to survey the area he couldn’t help but realise in the heat of the action he had lost track of Kiri taking a swift moment to track down his teammate and couldn’t help but have a nervous sweat catching sight of Takeshi. He had to finish his fight and finish quickly before he was caught decisive action was required if the young shinobi was going anywhere.

“Not good I don’t know how long Kiri can hold out against Sensei and I have these two to deal with safe to say this isn’t looking good”

The thought was fleeting as he had no time to be distracted moving in a swift instinctive motion to deliver a salvo of punches at the two feeling contact and moving back once he was done. He had an idea in mind, if it would work that was another matter but at this point it was worth a shot seeing Shiori had created some form of mist he narrowed his eyes and drew his fists back for another assault keeping his eyes between the two of them.

The perk of the Byakugan they couldn’t truly tell where he was planning to go.

[WC: 279]
[WT: 1532]
OOC:
Actions being sent Via DM

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
dSj5qzB.png
And then before things could process into Kaori's mind, she felt pain coming from her legs, causing her to stagger around with a limp.
"What's with you Leaf Ninja and being complete assholes!!!" she shouted out. First she had her arms broken and now an attack left her with sprained legs. She felt pain coming from every part of her body before she noticed one of the other members on her team having gone down with a loud scream, which caught her attention. She sucked air between her teeth before turning to look to Shiori. "Peel off. We have someone down," she said before pointing at Yukio. "We'll settle this after class, bozo!" she said before she began to limp her way towards Han.

After a slow and rather sluggish attempt to peel off and make her way towards Han, she stopped and looked over the boy for a moment. "Who was your team mate and why did he let this happen to you?" she asked as she started to dig into her belt pouch and pulled out a couple of Health Pills. After finally fishing for them in her bag, she administered both Health Pills to Han. "Hey, wake up. You're good now," she said with a re-assuring smile, assuming Han woke up from his unconscious state.

Until the time Han was able to get back on his feet, Kaori stood in front of him, between him and whomever would try to attack him and raised her arms in a defensive position. This is going a bit too far, even for a class.​

OOC:
- Attempted to peel away from Kiri and Yukio
- Spotted Han
- Ran to Han
- Gave him 2x Health Pills
- Enter Defensive Stance

WC: 262
WC Total: 2432

Hiyasu Shiori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Peel off. We have someone down,"

Shiori didn’t react to Kaori’s words. The fight was here, not there. If another fell, they were too weak, unsuitable for shinobi lifestyle. The fallen should be left, not dragged forward by the strong. The fallen would never be immortal.

Mist had cloaked the battleground. Sounds were more muted in the haze, and figures became more indistinct. He checked over himself. He was cut in a few places. His clothes would need more of his tender ministrations. He was tempted to wear his apron from Suo’s as a bit of protection for his clothes, if he didn’t think Suo himself would kill him for doing such a thing. No matter. Damage in a fight was natural. Yukio was a close up fighter, it seemed. The smile remained, twisting slightly. He began funneling power into his hand, focussing on his ring.

Rin was chasing after Kiri, it seemed. That left only Shiori and Yukio here. The smile became a grin.

WC 146 [1337]

Nyura Katawa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
field2.png
Word Count: 515
Total Word Count: 1661​
The male figure, Yeong, had appeared suddenly in the field bellow, just a few yards off from the miniscule trap she had laid. Attempting to remain concealed amongst the foliage for a moment, she'd stare at him intently with her crystalline blue eyes. Nyura realized her ploy and position had been compromised as the fellow student formed a hand sign to perform what appeared to be Genjutsu, his vision becoming fixated on her despite her form seeming to be a silhouette against bold green and brown contrasts in the forest. It was truly luck to have been spotted by this vessel, one whom blindly stumbled into distance of her meager trap, and attempted to engage in a battle of wills at a distance. A coy smirk etched along her lips as her eyes began to feel heavy. This was a known technique, and seeing him perform the feat that lie within her own arsenal did not detour her from retaliating with a similar strike. A sound reverberated with her chakra, or at least left him drawn out with his thoughts. This child had maneuvered after her at a heighted pace and nearly met her with a true confrontation; but it was not her intention this day to fall short of expectations.

Nyura let her eyes strain against his Genjutsu as her hand once again rose upward to channel chakra, this time only requiring a short bit of effort to ignite the explosive tag and likely leave the misguided boy engulfed in a short lived burst of flames. Feeling the imminent threat enclosing around her after such a visual display of flame, she quickly flees the scene with a series of bounds from each branch, as if they were rungs to a ladder. Perhaps the boy had succumb to the injuries, lost focus, or perhaps even consciousness; because the subtle weight upon her vision began to subside. It was equally as likely she was becoming accustomed to the implied strain on her body, and chose to cope with it for the sake of survival. With this in mind she promptly sought to distance herself from her last location and revel in the given shelters of nature. Content with a thicket of grass in an overgrown sea of greenery, Nyura brought her posture to a crouch and sat silent with her shōtō gripped tightly in her palm. Taking precautions she'd arc the blade back slightly and grip it firm in her grasp as to ensure she'll be capable of blocking as well as dishing out damage.

— Nyura enters Stealth with the advantage of Deception on Yeong.
— Nyura utilizes a firm Grip, preparing to use a practiced Block or dish out a Multi-Impale as a surprise attack on anybody whom are close enough to possibly reveal her.
— If she is caught off guard and struck, a small cloud of smoke becomes visible and her figure rapidly is identified to be nothing more then a rotted log thanks to Body Switch being used Reflexively.
— After a successful Body Switch she attempts to enter Stealth

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her prayer protected her from detection. Her Goddess was good to her. Yomi didn't deserve her continued blessing. She remained in stealth, listening to her stomach threaten to give her location away. The medical ninja placed her hand on her belly and kept her head down. When would this be over? How long had they already been out here running and hiding? Catching and evading? Yomi had lost track of the time long ago. Perhaps giving herself up to end this charade would be much more interesting than hiding from the teacher. Would he allow her to surrender peacefully? Would he believe that she was sincere in her willingness to submit instead of believing it to be some nefarious plot to get close to him and then mercilessly slit he very vulnerable throat? The Goddess didn't know and she was too hangry to give it too much consideration.

Asuka would be looking for her if she didn't arrive home soon as well. She didn't want to even begin to have this conversation with her and tell her why she was late. Sometimes Yomi was not sure who was truly in charge of the two. Still, she appreciated Asuka much more than she let on. Perhaps she would do something to show her appreciation. She'd probably get her that thing she'd been pestering Yomi about. Well that's not accurate to say because Asuka didn't pester; She was far to professional to do something like that even if they were friends since their cult days. It didn't matter though, there would be no gift giving as long as she was still hiding in a bush.

WC: 273
TWC: 306 + 504 + 314 + 250 + 273 = 1647 (WC Reached)

OOC:
-Still in Stealth
-Daunting Presence x 2 still on
-Demonic Blessing & Demonic Aura against Takeshi (or anyone for that matter) should he find Yomi in Stealth and attempt to engage.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back