Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The next venture

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
The echoes of the Chaos Era long faded into whispers. Still, my inquisitive nature led me on a peculiar odyssey through Wind Country. The elusive tales of 'Hammerfall' danced like shadows in the corridors of the Journeyman Order's lore, weaving a tale too enticing to ignore. With a morbid curiosity and stoic demeanor, I found myself irresistibly drawn to the enigmatic forge that dared to defy understanding.

The winds carried murmurs of an ethereal bastion hidden within the Southwest lands, a convergence of ancient clans and a sect within the Ranger Order. These whispers guided my path toward the old headquarters of Primus, a testament to rebellion and resilience. Here, nestled in the folds of time, the First Men and the Journeyman Order forged not just a city, not merely a forge, but a sanctuary named 'Titan,' veiled in secrets and wrapped in the eerie glow of chakra-induced light.

My raven-black hair danced in the wind as I traversed the desolate landscapes, obsidian eyes betraying a glint of curiosity. Titan, concealed for centuries, beckoned me with an allure akin to a forgotten melody. The air of the Southwest stirred with ancient secrets, and I, a seeker of the macabre, ventured toward the formidable walls that guarded Titan's enigma.

Within those walls, the remnants of the Journeyman Order and the First Men toiled in unity, their clandestine endeavors concealed from the oblivious world. The air hummed with the resonance of a hidden purpose. My steps, unhurried yet deliberate, approached the beacon of chakra-infused light emanating from Titan.

As I ventured into the heart of this dormant city, I felt the weight of history press against my senses. Titan, a testament to the might the Journeyman Order once wielded, awakened a curiosity that flickered in my obsidian gaze. I, Orochi Sakura, navigated the labyrinthine depths of Titan, ready to unravel the mysteries that lay dormant within its shadowed embrace.

[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back