Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Wolf Pup in The City [Contract Event: Kendori Shuu]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
repede_zps74c14a6e.jpg
WolfPup_zpsa6ad819c.png

”And it is our duty to protect the weak of our respective races? At least that’s what you humans preach but never follow. Well… most of you anyways. You are abnormal,” Darui laughed, exposing his long tongue as he wagged his blue tail in the air. He honestly meant “abnormal” as a compliment. I mean, he truly wasn’t much of a linguist, especially by the human’s way of tongue. Nodding his head toward the small direwolf, he signaled for the little guy to come over to his side. After all, Shuu had a little job to do for Darui and there was no way she could stroll into the head honcho’s den with his prey in tow. I mean, that would just defeat the purpose of Shuu visiting the little watering hole of a bar that Sanosuke frequented.

The larger wolf did wonder exactly how Shuu was going to handle her task though. As brutish and straight forward as the woman had been, he figured that she’d more than likely infiltrate the bar, cozy up to the right people, and make her way to where Sanosuke would most likely be. Naturally, she and her beautiful violet colored hair moseyed right through the doors and wooed her way into an invitation with Mr. Sanosuke himself. Sitting on top of a rooftop, the meeting spot and decent vantage point, Darui took in the sights below and even got a glimpse of Shuu’s “asskicking spree” through one of the windows of the place. Honestly, he’d love to be in there but Shuu seemed to be doing just fine. It was funny to the blue wolf; witnessing the contrast between the destruction on the inside of a building and the relatively tame hustle and bustle of the commoners below. Humans were funny like that, completely oblivious to their surroundings. The funny thing was that Shuu had managed to even elude the bodyguards that stood outside of the bar, grinning as if they were doing their jobs by flirting with women that they were supposed to be carding. ”Seriously. Humans are a funny species. Shuu would have to do a bit more than wink at our pack to get through our bodyguards. Aint that right pup?”

Before he knew it, Shuu was plopping down on the rooftop with a present in tow. Dropping it before him and having it roll right over toward his leg. ”Hoooo ho Hoooo ho Hooooooo!” Darui giggled, surprised at Shuu’s “candor” and aptitude. I mean, she did exactly what she set out to do with no complaints, and Darui could see that the woman was exactly what he was looking for. The blue wolf wasn’t much of a caretaker, and he was looking for a human familiar in order to teach the little pup the ways of their people. ”Ms. Shuu-san, I have to admit. I didn’t think I’d ever find a human suitable for a job like this but maybe you are the one.” Darui began, thoroughly impressed by the violet sage and her combat acumen. ”Mind taking the elder’s pup off my hands for a bit? He seems to like you and we need a teacher. We need someone to teach him bravery and also someone to serve as a liaison between our two species. That person could be you.”

Naturally, she needed an incentive…

”If you accept, we’ll make a blood pact… a contract that’ll allow us to fight as one... add our power onto yours.”

[OOC: You pass!]

Kendori Shuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She looked to the large dog and chuckled gently, finding it comical that although he had been so protective until just a moment previous, that suddenly he would want to put the small wolf pup in her care. To be fair though, she had gone to quite the effort to prove herself worthy of being trusted. Just as she had earned the trust of the slugs, earning the trust of the canines seemed to have done her a world of good. In exchange she had earned herself a miniature companion whom she would have to raise, but she was alright with that. After all, what else did she have?

"I can agree to that...it would be my honor,"<i></i> she stated easily, smiling gently. She glanced to the pup and held out her arms and the young canine came running towards her and took a flying leap into them.

"Until you earn your name, I'm going to need something to call you. So for now you'll go by Little Blue."<i></i> The pup barked happily, glad to have finally earned someone who would take proper care of it. He licked her cheek, which caused her to giggle, them popped him up on her shoulder as she turned to face Darui. The pair completed the signing of the contract, which earned her the power of the Canines, and just as she was about to leave she turned to glance over her shoulder, looking at the direwolf with a grin.

"If you ever need anything else let me know. I don't leave my allies high and dry...just like I know you and yours would be there for me."<i></i> she was not being threatening or manipulative, she was genuinely wanting to help them in exchange for their help from time to time. She had just proven her loyalty to the pack, after all, and once proven, loyalty was hard to break...and in this case it went both ways. The blood oath to combine powers they signed was proof of that.

As they parted ways, Shuu grinned at the pup she'd gained, stroking the fur on his head. While she already had a contract with the slugs, having the Canines on her side was a big win for her, giving her a bit more diversity.

[Topic Left/Ended]

[MFT]
WC: 303

((OOC: Post edited to streamline finishing this thread since Akechi is stepping down from council and already approved my gaining of the contract.))

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back