Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let's get into shape [Class/Open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren draw a straw and ends up teaming with one of the students she has not met in the past. The girl suggests a clever plan which Hakuren which makes her smiles ear to ear. “Illusions are my specialty my dear. Soon they’ll be hesitant to trust their senses.” Such young student and weak minds; tricking them would be easy. Hakuren makes some gestures with her hands before pouring herself a drink. As she sips her beverage, the skies begin to darken as purple clouds start charging in like a stampede of horses. Suddenly without warning the clouds begins to burst with sheets of water. The downpour was like a waterfall and the rain hit the ground so hard that it created a purple mist that practically hid the ball from site. “This is going to make things interesting!” She yells as she tries to speak over the roar of the beating rain. Hakuren knew a few water jutsu, but this was cast so she my hide. A shinobi is normally about the art of stealth.

Jutsu Used: Rain Dance. As tribute to The Prince, I present purple rain

Amari Yasushi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iolanta felt a twitch of annoyance hit her when it started to pour in buckets. At least the rain water was in her favorite color. She remained still, and awaited the moment when one of her teammates made a move, trying to think of anything she could do to dispel the rain, but knew she wouldn't be able to do anything for she had not the ability to. The young girl could accept that though, it would mean some one else on her team, Ayame or Hanae, would have to disperse the rain in her place.

Hakuren was right; this was going to be an interesting game. And her team would definitely need to formulate plan to outsmart the chuunin. That was if the Uchiha girl was willing to. Iolanta had some confidence that Hanae would take a step back and help come up with something, but the Uchiha girl looked like she would recklessly run into this without thinking.

Squinting at the purple mist caused by the rain with her ruby red eyes, the young black haired girl attempted to spot the ball, or at least one of the girls. If she could pin point the location of one of the girls she could find the ball based on her memory of their trajectory to the heavy, round object.

Akame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well drawing straws was alright Ayame guessed as the sensei decided that to play this game they were going to be fair and square. Not that Ayame minded despite the fact that she was now going up against the chuunin but what is life without some difficult surprises. The surprises continued as it began to rain which created a purple mist obscuring the ball completely from everyone except most likely the jutsu's caster. "Great Rain." Grumbled as she looked over at her teammates to see if the had any ideas on what to do but they seemed to be waiting for someone else to dispel the rain which wasn't going to happen at present. Ayame didn't really have anything in the way of stopping another's jutsu or cancelling another's illusions purely because the teachers haven't tried to teach them anything like that yet. "Ok I'm not good at making any plans or anything like that. So lets stick with force. Either support or help I don't care." Ayame said to her teammates dismissively as she spun her staff above her head before slapping an end into the ground planting the piece of metal like a lightning rod.

Forming a few hand seals Ayame released a wave of chakra around her releasing the strongest Genjutsu she had in attempt to weaken the other team before they could get the ball. Once that was casted Ayame grabbed her staff and ran straight into the mist leaving her teammates behind in order to try and find the ball.

Jutsu used:
Genjutsu - Lethargy Rank 1

[MFT]
[Word Count: 260]

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuzuki smiled excitement when her teammate relieved that her skills are big in illusions sphere. While Hakuren was doing gestures and getting some weird drinks, blonde girl took few deep breaths and closed her eyes. She tried to lose all her useless thoughts from her head and started thinking about chakra the flows into her hands. Small visible chakra was already seen when Yuzuki heard the rain and quickly opened her eyes and she lost the control of chakra. Young student stood really close to chuunin with surprised look on her face. Although she was surprised and a bit distracted she didn’t forget about most important game’s part – the metal ball. The girl quickly found it with her eyes when suddenly other three girls were lost in purple mist. Now, was perfect time to move. Yuzuki with her eyes wide open and looking at her hands thinkinh about the chakra that flows through her hands. Again, she took few more deep breaths and when she saw visible chakra aura appear she quickly runs to the place where the ball was. All this time having serious face, but when with the mere luck she finds the place where sensei left she smiles. Quickly Yuzuki rushes and tries to grab it. If nobody stops her she will quickly pick it up and rush out from the mist.

Saito Hanae

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hanae looked up as water started hitting her head, holding her hand up in a cup to catch the water. Purple, interesting, but at least it wasn't poisoned. Hanae looked over at her teammate as she spoke, eyes widening as she ran off.

"But wait we still have time to plan...and she's gone," Hanae yelled out, sighing as the girl disappeared into the mist. Hanae thought for a moment before snapping her fingers with a thought, "Maybe we can distract them too, make it as confusing as the rain is making it for us."

Hanae looked over at Iolanta, "If we can make a couple clones to run in there we could distract the other team and it would mean more hands to push that ball. However I have no idea how to get rid of this mist so finding it might waste some time..."

Hanae was rambling a bit now, thinking out loud as she chewed on her thumb, a habit she had picked up years ago when she was nervous, "Can you think of anything that could get rid of this rain? I'm drawing a blank."

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuzuki smiles proudly as she stands right in front the ball. The blond reaches for the ball and her proud smile changed into shaky one when she picked up the thick glob. It was too heavy. She quickly let the thing go and the orb loudly met the ground. ‘’Shit.’’ Yuzuki mumbled to herself while looking around not seeing or hearing anyone. But it was only small amount of time till someone would react to the sound falling ball. Yuzuki took few breaths and grab the ball again. Persistently like a hungry bear she holds the ball tightly to herself and starts walking. She walked confidently with every step getting used to heavy glob and concentrating chakra into holding it. Quickly enough, she got used to the weight of the ball and started moving much faster. Now you could finally say that she was running because when she just started to walk with the ball Yuzuki was really taking her time to getting used to it. The young girl holds a smile all this time, but inside she was really worried about disappointing her teammate. When blonde girl finally made her way out of mist she nervously looked around for her teammate holding ball like she was glued to it and for this moment the orb didn’t feel so heavy. Her blue eyes spotted the wooden colons and steadily started moving into their direction. ''Everything is alright, I'm doing great...'' Yuzuki tried to elate herself in the head.

Akame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame swore to herself quietly as she waded into the mist trying to see anything other than purple mist but failing horribly to the point she wished she had her sharinghan to pierce through the veil. Just as frustration was mounting though a low thud sounded from Ayame's right followed by a quite curse causing Ayame to grin as she realised that someone had grabbed the orb and seemed to be struggling to lift it. Spinning on her heel Ayame ran forward and soon darted out of the mist to see the blonde girl from the other team running slowly to their goal which Ayame wasn't going to let happen. Focusing her chakra and allowing it to strengthen her body Ayame charged at the girl before jumping over her by using the girls shoulder as a spring board to knock her off balance before swinging her staff in a broad slap to the face to insure the ball was let go.

If the attack succeeded Ayame would then use a chakra enhanced bunt from her staff in order to send the ball rolling back into their mist. The entire time Ayame had a blood thirty grin across her face as she resisted the temptation to further attack the blonde academy student in order to knock her out of the game but sadly the teacher may object to such a tactic.

Jutsu:
Broad Slap Rank 1
Bunt Rank 1

Saito Hanae

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hanae nodded with a small smile, holding her hands out in front of her and focusing the flow of her chakra, "I'll do my best but I don't know how many I would be able to make, or how strong they'll be."

Hanae couldn't help but doubt herself, knowing she had never made a lot of these clones and how weak each one she managed to create was. However she knew she had to trust herself, negative thoughts wouldn't help her justus or her team's chances of winning. Taking a deep breath Hanae formed the necessary symbols, concentrating on pulling the smoke into the clones' bodies. A soft whoosh of air could be heard over the rain and Hanae peeked an eye open, smiling wider when she saw the result. 3 clones stood in front of the two, more than Hanae had ever made before, and all of them seemed completely formed. Each brown haired clone smiled with the same excitement, but each swayed on their feet, displaying the weakness behind them. Oh well, at least some of the smoke had been cleared. Hopefully it would be enough to help the Uchiha girl already in the mist.

Jutsu used:
Shadow clone technique

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Game Results said:
Hanae -- +1 (Imagery); -1 (Grammer/Spelling); +1 (Continuity) => +1
Yuzuki -- +1 (Imagery); -1 (Grammer/Spelling); +1 (Continuity) => +1
Iolanta -- +1 (Imagery); -1 (Grammer/Spelling); +1 (Continuity) => +1
Ayame -- +1 (Imagery); -1 (Grammer/Spelling); +1 (Continuity) => +1
Hakruen --- +1 (Imagery); -1 (Grammer/Spelling); +1 (Continuity) => +1

Team Short --- Roll (17) + 2 (Buff) = 19
Team Long -- Roll (13) + 3(Buff) = 16

Ayame's staff fails to hit the ball out of the mist
All other attempted actions succeeded

Total -- Team Short (0); Team Long (1)

grammerNatzi_zpsqhd3tbvp.jpg
[spoilername="Saito Hanae"]
Edited said:
With a small smile Hanae quickly bowed her head, "Alright Sensei!"

After she stood back up, Hanae turned to her new teammates. Withwith a smile still present on her face Hanae finally looked around, more relaxed now that she knew she wasn't terribly late. They absolutely needed to use chakra, that much was certain with the size and stature of each girl, herself included. The girl with the staff definitely had some power behind her, which was displayed earlier when she swung at the two others, but nowhere near enough to push this ball all the way to the goal. The other girl with the black hair hadn't displayed any of her strengths yet besides her control of chakra, which Hanae could sense when she showed up. She waited for the other two to begin speaking as she sized up the game, as usual not wanting to be the first one talking with a new group.

----

Hanae nodded with a small smile, holding her hands out in front of her and focusing the flow of her chakra,. "I'll do my best but I don't know how many I would be able to make, or how strong they'll be."

Hanae couldn't help but doubt herself, knowing she had never made a lot of these clones and how weak each one she managed to create was. However, she knew she had to trust herself, negative thoughts wouldn't help her justus or her team's chances of winning. Taking a deep breath Hanae formed the necessary symbols, concentrating on pulling the smoke into the clones' bodies. A soft whoosh of air could be heard over the rain and Hanae peeked an eye open, smiling wider when she saw the result. 3Three clones stood in front of the two, more than Hanae had ever made before, and all of them seemed completely formed. Each brown haired clone smiled with the same excitement, but each swayed on their feet, displaying the weakness behind them. Oh well, at least some of the smoke had been cleared. Hopefully it would be enough to help the Uchiha girl already in the mist.

Revised said:
With a small smile Hanae quickly bowed her head, "Alright Sensei!"

After she stood back up, Hanae turned to her new teammates with a smile still present on her face Hanae finally looked around more relaxed now that she knew she wasn't terribly late. They absolutely needed to use chakra that much was certain with the size and stature of each girl, herself included. The girl with the staff definitely had some power behind her, which was displayed earlier when she swung at the two others, but nowhere near enough to push this ball all the way to the goal. The other girl with the black hair hadn't displayed any of her strengths yet besides her control of chakra, which Hanae could sense when she showed up. She waited for the other two to begin speaking as she sized up the game as usual not wanting to be the first one talking with a new group.

---

Hanae nodded with a small smile holding her hands out in front of her and focusing the flow of her chakra. "I'll do my best but I don't know how many I would be able to make, or how strong they'll be."

Hanae couldn't help but doubt herself, knowing she had never made a lot of these clones and how weak each one she managed to create was. However, she knew she had to trust herself negative thoughts wouldn't help her justus or her team's chances of winning. Taking a deep breath Hanae formed the necessary symbols concentrating on pulling the smoke into the clones' bodies. A soft whoosh of air could be heard over the rain and Hanae peeked an eye open, smiling wider when she saw the result. Three clones stood in front of the two, more than Hanae had ever made before, and all of them seemed completely formed. Each brown haired clone smiled with the same excitement, but each swayed on their feet, displaying the weakness behind them. Oh well, at least some of the smoke had been cleared. Hopefully it would be enough to help the Uchiha girl already in the mist.
[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Airiko Yuzuki"]
Edited said:
Yuzuki was quite relieved when teacher started talking and the meaningless fight didn’t continue. The blonde girl quickly took out a straw which was short. Quite ironic that tall girl took out
the shortest one. Yuzuki noticed that Hakuren had the short straw. The Yy[/oung]color girl was quite disappointed that she wasn’t on the team with her short friend, but being in team with the Chuunin means that there a little bit more chances of winning. On the other another hand, Yuzuki will have to work hard to keep up with her teammate. With a smile on her face , Yuzuki makes her way to Hakuren scratching the back of her head nervously.and scratches back of her neck nervously.. Hakuren, the oldest of the bunch, probably Probably the older one wouldn’t be too excited to be with Yuzuki in one team, because she obviously wanted to be with girl that had with the bo-staff.

‘’I’m Yuzuki! I’m excited to be with you in one team!’’ she says quickly and laughs ‘’Do you have any plan because I don’t! I mean, I have plan to win but that’s all.’’ Yuzuki keeps on talking fast and laughing nervously. , Tthen she leans closer to her and talks much more quietly than before ‘’Maybe you know some kind of jutsu that would make a fake ball? Tricking them wouldn’t’ be easy, but we can at least confuse them, no?’’ Yuzuki asks and waits for her teammate say her ideas. The blonde girl really was excited for the game but in at the same time really nervous.

------

Yuzuki smiled excitement excitedly when her teammate relieved revealed that her skills are big in illusions sphere. While Hakuren was doing gestures and getting some weird drinks, the blonde girl took a few deep breaths and closed her eyes. She tried to lose all her useless thoughts from her head and started thinking about her chakra that the floweds into her hands. Small visible chakra was already seen when Yuzuki heard the rain and quickly opened her eyes and she lost the control of her chakra. The Yyoung student stood really close to the chuunin with a surprised look on her face. Although she was surprised and a bit distracted she didn’t forget about most important game’s part – the metal ball. The girl quickly found it with her eyes when suddenly the other three girls were lost in purple mist., Nnow, was perfect time to move. Yuzuki with her eyes wide open and looking at her hands thinkinh about the chakra that flows through her hands. With her eyes wide open, Yuzuki looked at her hands thinking about the chakra that flowed through her hands. Again, she took few more deep breaths and when she saw the visible chakra aura appear she quickly runs to the place where the ball was. All this time having serious face, but when with the mere luck she finds the place where sensei left she smiles. With mere luck, she finds the place where sensei left changing her serious grim to a smile. Quickly, Yuzuki rushes and tries to grab it. If nobody stops her she will quickly pick it up and rush out from the mist.

----

Yuzuki smiles proudly as she stands right in front the ball. The blond reaches for the ball and her proud smile changed into shaky one when she picked up the thick glob. It was too heavy. She quickly let the thing go and the orb loudly met the ground. ‘’Shit.’’ Yuzuki mumbled to herself while looking around not seeing or hearing anyone. But it was only small amount of time till someone would react to the sound falling ball. Yuzuki took few breaths and grab the ball again. Persistently like a hungry bear she holds the ball tightly to herself and starts walking. She walked walks confidently with every step getting used to heavy glob and concentrating chakra into holding it. Quickly enough, she got used to the weight of the ball and started moving much faster. Now you could finally say that she was running because when she just started to walk with the ball Yuzuki was really taking her time to getting used to it. The young girl holds a smile all this time, but inside she was really worried about disappointing her teammate. When the blonde girl finally made her way out of mist she nervously looked around for her teammate holding the ball like she was glued to it and for this moment the orb didn’t feel so heavy. Her blue eyes spotted the wooden colons and steadily started moving into their direction. ''Everything is alright, I'm doing great...'' Yuzuki tried to elate herself in the head.

Revised said:
Yuzuki was quite relieved when teacher started talking and the meaningless fight didn’t continue. The blonde girl quickly took out a straw which was short. Quite ironic that tall girl took out the shortest one. The young color girl was quite disappointed that she wasn’t on the team with her short friend, but being in team with the Chuunin means that there a little bit more chance of winning. On the other hand, Yuzuki will have to work hard to keep up with her teammate. With a smile on her face, Yuzuki makes her way to Hakuren scratching the back of her head nervously. Hakuren, the oldest of the bunch, probably wouldn’t be too excited to be with Yuzuki in one team, because she obviously wanted to be with girl with the bo-staff.

‘’I’m Yuzuki! I’m excited to be with you in one team!’’ she says quickly and laughs ‘’Do you have any plan because I don’t! I mean, I have plan to win but that’s all.’’ Yuzuki keeps on talking fast and laughing nervously, then she leans closer to her and talks much more quietly than before ‘’Maybe you know some kind of jutsu that would make a fake ball? Tricking them wouldn’t’ be easy, but we can at least confuse them, no?’’ Yuzuki asks and waits for her teammate say her ideas. The blonde girl really was excited for the game but at the same time really nervous.

------

Yuzuki smiled excitedly when her teammate revealed that her skills are big in illusions sphere. While Hakuren was doing gestures and getting some weird drinks, the blonde girl took a few deep breaths and closed her eyes. She tried to lose all her useless thoughts from her head and started thinking about her chakra that flowed into her hands. Small visible chakra was already seen when Yuzuki heard the rain and quickly opened her eyes and she lost the control of her chakra. The young student stood really close to the chuunin with a surprised look on her face. Although she was surprised and a bit distracted she didn’t forget about most important game’s part – the metal ball. The girl quickly found it with her eyes when suddenly the other three girls were lost in purple mist, now was perfect time to move. With her eyes wide open, Yuzuki looked at her hands thinking about the chakra that flowed through her hands. Again, she took few more deep breaths and when she saw the visible chakra aura appear she quickly runs to the place where the ball was. With mere luck, she finds teh place where sensei left changing her serious grim to a smile. Quickly, Yuzuki rushes and tries to grab it. If nobody stops her she will quickly pick it up and rush out from the mist.

----

Yuzuki smiles proudly as she stands right in front the ball. The blond reaches for the ball and her proud smile changed into shaky one when she picked up the thick glob. It was too heavy. She quickly let the thing go and the orb loudly met the ground. ‘’Shit.’’ Yuzuki mumbled to herself while looking around not seeing or hearing anyone. But it was only small amount of time till someone would react to the sound falling ball. Yuzuki took few breaths and grab the ball again. Persistently like a hungry bear she holds the ball tightly to herself and starts walking. She walks confidently with every step getting used to heavy glob and concentrating chakra into holding it. Quickly enough, she got used to the weight of the ball and started moving much faster. Now you could finally say that she was running because when she just started to walk with the ball Yuzuki was really taking her time to getting used to it. The young girl holds a smile all this time, but inside she was really worried about disappointing her teammate. When the blonde girl finally made her way out of mist she nervously looked around for her teammate holding the ball like she was glued to it and for this moment the orb didn’t feel so heavy. Her blue eyes spotted the wooden colons and steadily started moving into their direction. ''Everything is alright, I'm doing great...'' Yuzuki tried to elate herself in the head.
[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Mistuki Iolanta"]
Edited said:
As an academy student on her way to becoming a medical ninja there wasn't many offense abilities she had besides her kunai attacks, and speed. She did not have the normal strength that everyone else had, but she did have endurance and an internal drive that would keep her going.

Regardless, Iolanta decided to play it as if she did not have much abilities regardless. It was better if everyone thought she only has hadchakra control so she could have an ace up her sleeve. Stepping closer to her new teammates;, Hanae, and the Uchiha girl who had just attacked her, she took a passive fighting stance, one that would make them think she were either weak or apathetic about the whole ordeal.

Iolanta felt a little disappointed in not being on Yuzuki's team, only because she felt a little more comfortable being on a friend's team than having to fight her. She promised to endure the fact that they would have to fight regardless, but the short girl thought that going after the five hundred pound ball would more than likely be in her best interest than throwing punches.

-----

Iolanta felt a twitch of annoyance hit her when it started to pour in buckets.[color],
Edited said:
Aat least the rain water was in her favorite color. She remained still, and awaited the moment when one of her teammates made a move, trying to think of anything she could do to dispel the rain, but knew she wouldn't be able to do anything for she had not the ability to. The young girl could accept that though, it would mean some one someone else on her team, Ayame or Hanae, would have to disperse the rain in her place.

Hakuren was right; this was going to be an interesting game. Aand her team would definitely need to formulate plan to outsmart the chuunin. Tthat was if the Uchiha girl was willing to. Iolanta had some confidence that Hanae would take a step back and help come up with something, but the Uchiha girl looked like she would recklessly run into this without thinking.

Squinting at the purple mist caused by the rain with her ruby red eyes, the young black haired girl attempted to spot the ball, or at least one of the girls. If she could pin point pinpoint the location of one of the girls she could find the ball based on her memory of their trajectory to the heavy, round object

Revised said:
As an academy student on her way to becoming a medical ninja there wasn't many offense abilities she had besides her kunai attacks and speed. She did not have the normal strength that everyone else had, but she did have endurance and an internal drive that would keep her going.

Regardless, Iolanta decided to play it as if she did not have much abilities. It was better if everyone thought she only had chakra control so she could have an ace up her sleeve. Stepping closer to her new teammates, Hanae and the Uchiha girl who had just attacked her, she took a passive fighting stance, one that would make them think she were either weak or apathetic about the whole ordeal.

Iolanta felt a little disappointed in not being on Yuzuki's team, only because she felt a little more comfortable being on a friend's team than having to fight her. She promised to endure the fact that they would have to fight regardless, but the short girl thought that going after the five hundred pound ball would more than likely be in her best interest than throwing punches.

-----

Iolanta felt a twitch of annoyance hit her when it started to pour in buckets, at least the rain water was in her favorite color. She remained still and awaited the moment when one of her teammates made a move trying to think of anything she could do to dispel the rain, but knew she wouldn't be able to do anything for she had not the ability to. The young girl could accept that though, it would mean someone else on her team, Ayame or Hanae, would have to disperse the rain in her place.

Hakuren was right; this was going to be an interesting game and her team would definitely need to formulate plan to outsmart the chuunin that was if the Uchiha girl was willing to. Iolanta had some confidence that Hanae would take a step back and help come up with something, but the Uchiha girl looked like she would recklessly run into this without thinking.

Squinting at the purple mist caused by the rain with her ruby red eyes, the young black haired girl attempted to spot the ball, or at least one of the girls. If she could pinpoint the location of one of the girls she could find the ball based on her memory of their trajectory to the heavy, round object
[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Hakuren"]
Edited said:
Hakuren draw[colo=red]s[/color] a straw and ends up teaming with one of the students she has not met in the past. The girl suggests a clever plan which makes Hakuren which makes her smiles from ear to ear. “Illusions are my specialty my dear. Soon they’ll be hesitant to trust their senses.” Such young students and weak minds;, tricking them would be easy. Hakuren makes some gestures with her hands before pouring herself a drink. As she sips her beverage, the skies begin to darken as purple clouds start charging in like a stampede of horses. Suddenly without warning the clouds begins to burst with sheets of water. The downpour was like a waterfall and the rain hit the ground so hard that it created a purple mist that practically hid the ball from site. “This is going to make things interesting!” She yells as she tries to speak over the roar of the beating rain. Hakuren knew a few water jutsu, but this was cast so she my hide. A shinobi is normally about the art of stealth.

Revised said:
Hakuren draws a straw and ends up teaming with one of the students she has not met in the past. The girl suggests a clever plan which makes Hakuren smile from ear to ear. “Illusions are my specialty my dear. Soon they’ll be hesitant to trust their senses.” Such young students and weak minds, tricking them would be easy. Hakuren makes some gestures with her hands before pouring herself a drink. As she sips her beverage, the skies begin to darken as purple clouds start charging in like a stampede of horses. Suddenly without warning the clouds begins to burst with sheets of water. The downpour was like a waterfall and the rain hit the ground so hard that it created a purple mist that practically hid the ball from site. “This is going to make things interesting!” She yells as she tries to speak over the roar of the beating rain. Hakuren knew a few water jutsu, but this was cast so she my hide. A shinobi is normally about the art of stealth.
[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Uchiha Ayame"]
Edited said:
Well drawing straws was alright Ayame guessed as the sensei decided that to play this game they were going to be fair and square. Not that Ayame minded despite the fact that she was now going up against the chuunin , but what is life without some difficult surprises. The surprises continued as it began to rain which created a purple mist obscuring the ball completely from everyone except most likely the jutsu's caster. "Great Rain." She Ggrumbled as she looked over at her teammates to see if they had any ideas on what to do but they seemed to be waiting for someone else to dispel the rain which wasn't going to happen at presentnow. Ayame didn't really have anything in the way of stopping another's jutsu or cancelling another's illusions purely , because the teachers haven't tried to teach them anything like that yet. "Ok I'm not good at making any plans or anything like that. So lets stick with force. Either support or help I don't care." Ayame said to her teammates dismissively as she spun her staff above her head before slapping an end into the ground planting the piece of metal like a lightning rod.

Forming a few hand seals Ayame released a wave of chakra around her releasing the strongest Genjutsu she had in attempt to weaken the other team before they could get the ball. Once that was casted Ayame grabbed her staff and ran straight into the mist leaving her teammates behind in order to try and find the ball.

---
Ayame swore to herself quietly as she waded into the mist trying to see anything other than purple mist but failing horribly to the point where she wished she had her sharinghan to pierce through the veil. Frustration mounted like a loud thud as Ayame could hear something hard hit the ground on her right. Ayame grinned as she realized someone had grab and was struggling to lift it. Just as frustration was mounting though a low thud sounded from Ayame's right followed by a quite curse causing Ayame to grin as she realised that someone had grabbed the orb and seemed to be struggling to lift it. Spinning on her heel Ayame Ayame spun on her heel as she ran forward and soon darted out of the mist to see the blonde girl from the other team running slowly to their goal which Ayame wasn't going to let happen. Focusing her chakra and allowing it to strengthen her body , Ayame charged at the girl before jumping over her by using the girl's shoulder as a spring board to knock her off balance before swinging her staff in a broad slap to the face to insure the ball was let go.

If the attack succeeded Ayame would then use a chakra enhanced bunt from her staff in order to send the ball rolling back into their mist. The entire time Ayame had a blood thirty thirsty grin across her face as she resisted the temptation to further attack the blonde academy student in order to knock her out of the game, but sadly the teacher may object to such a tactic.

Revised said:
Well drawing straws was alright Ayame guessed as the sensei decided that to play this game they were going to be fair and square. Not that Ayame minded despite the fact that she was now going up against the chuunin, but what is life without some difficult surprises. The surprises continued as it began to rain which created a purple mist obscuring the ball completely from everyone except most likely the jutsu's caster. "Great Rain." She grumbled as she looked over at her teammates to see if they had any ideas on what to do but they seemed to be waiting for someone else to dispel the rain which wasn't going to happen now. Ayame didn't really have anything in the way of stopping another's jutsu or cancelling another's illusions purely, because the teachers haven't tried to teach them anything like that yet. "Ok I'm not good at making any plans or anything like that. So lets stick with force. Either support or help I don't care." Ayame said to her teammates dismissively as she spun her staff above her head before slapping an end into the ground planting the piece of metal like a lightning rod.

----

Ayame swore to herself quietly as she waded into the mist trying to see anything other than purple mist but failing horribly to the point where she wished she had her sharingan to pierce through the veil. Frustration mounted like a loud thud as Ayame could hear something hard hit the ground on her right. Ayame grinned as she realized someone had grab and was struggling to lift it. Ayame spun on her heel as she ran forward and soon darted out of the mist to see the blonde girl from the other team running slowly to their goal which Ayame wasn't going to let happen. Focusing her chakra and allowing it to strengthen her body, Ayame charged at the girl before jumping over her by using the girl's shoulder as a spring board to knock her off balance before swinging her staff in a broad slap to the face to insure the ball was let go.

If the attack succeeded Ayame would then use a chakra enhanced bunt from her staff in order to send the ball rolling back into their mist. The entire time Ayame had a blood thirsty grin across her face as she resisted the temptation to further attack the blonde academy student in order to knock her out of the game, but sadly the teacher may object to such a tactic.
[/spoilername]

RP said:
The children deliberated with one another as they began to form their plans. Hakuren mentioned something to the hyper Yuzuki before summoning what appeared to be purple rain. The water fell down unto the earth like bright liquid petals like an autumn tree. If Ango was here he would make some off-world joke that never really made any sense. Sometimes Shu wondered if the youkai was just plain crazy or he was aware of a world no one knew about; regardless, this little skirmish was going to be interesting.

Shu’s hands flashed like lightning before stopping abruptly. What came after was a mild earthquake and a piece of the land in front of him extruded upward. The lump of earth looked like a stool of which he sat on.

“Your five minutes are up no more talking. If you talk you are going to face something worse than a knock on the head.”

Comments said:
It took a while because I was checking your rps for grammar and spelling. I am not an expert but I did see some errors. Here are some things to keep in mind
  • Use commas between independent and dependent clauses
  • Don't use commas before an essential element (eg. that) or any word that is necessary for the sentence
  • For RPs it is best to use the active voice instead of passive (eg. The dog ran like the wind vs Like the wind the dog ran)
  • Digits should be spelled out
  • Semicolons are used between independent clauses.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The spirit with in the wooden wolf stirs violently as it gives an angry growl. The beast saw Yukuzi as one of its children and it did not take kindly to her being attacked. The being used the mist to its advantage by keeping its body low to the ground. Like a tiger stalking its prey the creature circles its target looking for the perfect time to strike. A head on attack would not work for she’ll likely block the attack with her staff. So the creature decides to attack from behind and go for the ankles. If successful the wolf will sink its fangs into Ayame and drag her down into the mist. If failed it will retreat back into hiding to try again later.

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuzuki was so confident while making her way to the columns when suddenly she heard someone running at her and before she could even react clearly the girl with bo-staff used Yuzuki’s shoulder and landed in front of her. The blonde girl stumbled almost losing the ball but still holding into it. When Yuzuki was about to change her standing position in more combat like she felt like something hit her head and only thing she could clearly remember from that was crazy and unpleasing smile of shorter girl. Yuzuki’s hand let the orb go and her butt bumped on the cold ground. Slowly opening her eyes she felt pain in the side of her head and her vision got a bit blurry. The blonde girl rubbed the side of her head which was hit while letting out small groans. Pain was distracting girl from focusing her vision at short girl but after few long seconds it got a bit better. The girl with bo-staff failed with moving ball away and Yuzuki quickly reacted to that: she jumped back on her feet and quickly grabbed the orb and started moving forward again. While still feeling uncomfortable tingling in her head she runs fast as she can closer to wooden colons. Seeing everything pretty fine now she mumbles to herself confidently ‘’I can do it.’’ When she was close enough she concentrated chakra in this one swing and threw the ball into goal. The young girl did everything she could at this point and after this last swing her hands were fatigued and were slightly in pain because she put a lot of chakra in this shot. When shot was made she let out sigh hoping that everything went well and fortune was on her side.

Saito Hanae

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hanae mimicked zipping her mouth shut as she smiled, motioning for Iolanta to follow as she took off into the mist. Now that some of the fog had been taken out by the clones it was a bit easier to see, but visibility was still limited in the purple rain. Hanae glanced behind her and was relieved the clones had followed suit, stumbling a bit from their weakness but still managing to match her speed. A whack sounded from somewhere around Hanae and she whipped around to follow the noise, knowing the others must be close by.
Hanae saw the Uchiha girl first, whacking at the ball with her staff which failed to move it. Then she saw the blonde from the other team run at the ball, picking it up and running with it towards the goal. Hanae kept as silent as she could and ran at the blonde, watching as she threw it toward the goal. In a panic Hanae grabbed onto the arm of the closest clone, the others linking arms as well before Hanae tossed them with all her might. The three copies soared towards the ball and Hanae hoped their mass would be enough to send the ball off course.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Her opponents sowed their dragon’s teeth and a multitude of soldiers arose onto the battlefield. Hakuren’s partner was tired and vulnerable. Hakuren walks up to Yuzuki and kisses the blonde haired girl’s forehead. Like the wolf of wood she imbues a part of her spirit into the child, but the effects were quite different. This fusion of the soul left a mark, a seal of power. If one were to attempt to attack her partner this time, she would release the seal and Yuzuki would be shrouded in an armor of flame. Shortly after bestowing this gift the rain stops leaving the playground completely muddy.

Hakuren watches as the other team desperately tries to block the shot. Once again Hakuren uses her talents to make to make another golem. She uses her spirit to pull out the water that soaked her partner and her own clothes. The water takes the form of a female swordsmen, which proceeds to attack the person at the base of the chain.

Jutsu used: Combustive Seal with Immolation Armor, Water Whip (Special Action: Water Weapon)
Rain Dance no longer maintained

OOC: Curious if Shu knows his Greek mythology.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Game Results said:
Hanae -- +1 (Imagery); -1 (Grammer/Spelling); +1 (Continuity) => +1
Yuzuki -- +1 (Imagery); -1 (Grammer/Spelling); +1 (Continuity) => +1
Iolanta -- +1 (Imagery); -1 (Grammer/Spelling); +1 (Continuity) => +1
Ayame -- +1 (Imagery); -1 (Grammer/Spelling); +1 (Continuity) => +1
Hakruen --- +1 (Imagery); -1 (Grammer/Spelling); +1 (Continuity) => +1

Team Short --- Roll (10) + 2 (Buff) = 12
Team Long -- Roll (15) + 2(Buff) = 17

Haruken's wolf attacks Ayame (Success)
Yuzuki attempts to throw the ball into the goal (Failed)
Hanae tries to use her clones to try and stop the ball from getting into the goal. Clones are used like a net. (Success)
Haruken creates a chakra armor using spiritual energy for Yuzuki (Success)
Haruken creates a spiritual apparition made of water to strike the base of the clones (Failed)
Iolanta attempts to attack Haruken to distract her so she won't attack Hanae (Success)

Total -- Team Short (1); Team Long (1)

grammerNatzi_zpsqhd3tbvp.jpg

[spoilername="Airiko Yuzuki"]
Edited said:
Yuzuki was so confident while making her way to the columns when suddenly she heard someone running at her and before she could even react clearly the girl with bo-staff used Yuzuki’s shoulder and landed in front of her. The blonde girl stumbled almost losing the ball but still holding into unto it. When Yuzuki was about to change her standing position in more combat like she felt like something hit her head and only thing she could clearly remember from that was crazy and unpleasing smile of the shorter girl. Yuzuki’s hand let the orb go and her butt bumped on the cold ground. Slowly opening her eyes she felt pain in the side of her head and her vision got a bit blurry. The blonde girl rubbed the side of her head which was hit while letting out small groans. Pain was distracting girl from focusing her vision at the short girl , but after few long seconds it got a bit better. The girl with the bo-staff failed with moving the[color] ball away and Yuzuki quickly reacted to that:; she jumped back on her feet and quickly grabbed the orb and started moving forward again. While still feeling the uncomfortable tingling in her head she runs as fast as she can closer to wooden colons. Sseeing everything pretty fine now she mumbles to herself confidently ‘’I can do it.’’ When she was close enough she concentrated chakra in this one swing and threw the ball into goal. The young girl did everything she could at this point and after this last swing her hands were fatigued and were slightly in pain because she put a lot of chakra in this shot. When shot was made she let out a sigh hoping that everything went well and fortune was on her side.

Revised said:
Yuzuki was so confident while making her way to the columns when suddenly she heard someone running at her and before she could even react clearly the girl with bo-staff used Yuzuki’s shoulder and landed in front of her. The blonde girl stumbled almost losing the ball but still holding unto it. When Yuzuki was about to change her standing position in more combat like she felt like something hit her head and only thing she could clearly remember from that was crazy and unpleasing smile of the shorter girl. Yuzuki’s hand let the orb go and her butt bumped on the cold ground. Slowly opening her eyes she felt pain in the side of her head and her vision got a bit blurry. The blonde girl rubbed the side of her head which was hit while letting out small groans. Pain was distracting girl from focusing her vision at the short girl, but after few long seconds it got a bit better. The girl with the bo-staff failed with moving the ball away and Yuzuki quickly reacted to that; she jumped back on her feet and quickly grabbed the orb and started moving forward again. While still feeling the uncomfortable tingling in her head she runs as fast as she can closer to wooden colons seeing everything pretty fine now she mumbles to herself confidently ‘’I can do it.’’ When she was close enough she concentrated chakra in this one swing and threw the ball into goal. The young girl did everything she could at this point and after this last swing her hands were fatigued and were slightly in pain because she put a lot of chakra in this shot. When shot was made she let out a sigh hoping that everything went well and fortune was on her side.
[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Mitsuki Iolanta"]
Edited said:
Iolanta knew that this was going to be a risk she had to take, but she had to do it. Charging at Hakuren, the young girl slashed at the older woman, knowing she might not lay a finger on her, but hoping that she could at least divert her attention on to herself. It was bold, but for the best; the raven haired girl would rather be the target of the chunnin's attacks than her teammates.

The young girl jumped away from her current offensive position, and into a defensive one. All she needed was her attention, and maybe her teammates:; Ayame, and Hanae would have a chance to steal the ball, and dear god she hoped they would take that time she hoped to buy and use it. Sharpening her concentration on her chakra for a split second, the chakra aura around Iolanta's hands brightened and sharpened, as she intended to use it as a weapon.

Eying the wooden wolf for a split second, she thought up of several ways she could smash it, or slice it into pieces if it ever came towards her. She did not understand its use besides intimidation, and the young girl did not see it attempt to sink it's teeth into the Uchiha girl's ankle. Looking back at her opponent without turning her head, Iolanta deepened her defensive
position preparing for an attack on her.

Revised said:
Iolanta knew that this was going to be a risk she had to take, but she had to do it. Charging at Hakuren, the young girl slashed at the older woman, knowing she might not lay a finger on her, but hoping that she could at least divert her attention on to herself. It was bold, but for the best; the raven haired girl would rather be the target of the chunnin's attacks than her teammates.

The young girl jumped away from her current offensive position, and into a defensive one. All she needed was her attention, and maybe her teammates; Ayame and Hanae would have a chance to steal the ball, and dear god she hoped they would take that time she hoped to buy and use it. Sharpening her concentration on her chakra for a split second, the chakra aura around Iolanta's hands brightened and sharpened, as she intended to use it as a weapon.

Eying the wooden wolf for a split second, she thought up of several ways she could smash it, or slice it into pieces if it ever came towards her. She did not understand its use besides intimidation, and the young girl did not see it attempt to sink it's teeth into the Uchiha girl's ankle. Looking back at her opponent without turning her head, Iolanta deepened her defensive position preparing for an attack on her.
[/spoilername]

[spoilername="Hakuren"]
Edited said:
The spirit with in within the wooden wolf stirs violently as it gives an angry growl. The beast saw Yukuzi as one of its children and it did not take kindly to her being attacked. The being used the mist to its advantage by keeping its body low to the ground. Like a tiger stalking its prey , the creature circles its target looking for the perfect time to strike. A head on attack would not work for she’ll likely block the attack with her staff. So the creature decides to attack from behind and go for the ankles. If successful the wolf will sink its fangs into Ayame and drag her down into the mist. If failed it will retreat back into
hiding to try again later.

---
Her opponents sowed their dragon’s teeth and a multitude of soldiers arose onto the battlefield. Hakuren’s partner was tired and vulnerable. Hakuren walks up to Yuzuki and kisses the blonde haired girl’s forehead. Like the wolf of wood she imbues a part of her spirit into the child, but the effects were quite different. This fusion of the soul left a mark, a seal of power. If one were to attempt to attack her partner this time, she would release the seal and Yuzuki would be shrouded in an armor of flame. Shortly after bestowing this gift the rain stops leaving the playground completely muddy.

Hakuren watches as the other team desperately tries to block the shot. Once again Hakuren uses her talents to make to make another golem. She uses her spirit to pull out the water that soaked her partner and her own clothes. The water takes the form of a female swordsmen, which proceeds to attack the person at the base of the chain.
Revised said:
The spirit with in within the wooden wolf stirs violently as it gives an angry growl. The beast saw Yukuzi as one of its children and it did not take kindly to her being attacked. The being used the mist to its advantage by keeping its body low to the ground. Like a tiger stalking its prey , the creature circles its target looking for the perfect time to strike. A head on attack would not work for she’ll likely block the attack with her staff. So the creature decides to attack from behind and go for the ankles. If successful the wolf will sink its fangs into Ayame and drag her down into the mist. If failed it will retreat back into
hiding to try again later.

---

[/spoilername]

RP said:
After Shu exhorted the children to be silent after that there was no audible sounds except the grunting sounds of the littles ones hard at work. The purple rain that blanketed the scene slowly began to dissipate mostly likely the young chunnin decided to focus her attention on something else and that something else was peaked Shu’s interest. Harukuen appear to be conjuring a spiritual apparition using water as her basis. The creature was mostly composed of chakra due to the unintelligibility movement of the beast. She had great potential that Shu would be interested in bringing out. She was not the only one that impressed Shu but the rest of the children were doing well in manipulating their lower level abilities.

Hanae and Iolanta were able to use their ingenuity to prevent the iron ball from entering the goal; it is just unfortunate that neither the young chunnin or the academy students were not playing the game correctly. None of the students were using the poles as the field but rather remained planted on the soft green grass.

What better way to motivate then a pool of fire? Shu stood up from his improvised tree stump as his hands flashed into many seals. Nothing visibly had changed for those that surrounded and watched the lesson but for the students they would find themselves surrounded by a field of fire. The grass was engulfed in a soup of red liquid that would burn anything that touched it. The fire stood like a corn field reaching nearly four feet in length. The only way the students could avoid it was by standing on the poles.

Comments said:
I wouldn't say I am expert at Greek Mythology but I am a bit familiar with it :p

Saito Hanae

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hanae breathed a sigh of relief when her plan worked, sending the ball away from the goal. Turning to face her opponents Hanae saw Iolanta attacking Haruken and the Uchiha being attacked by the wooden wolf. She wanted to help her teammates but a clearer chance to take the ball might not present itself again.

Making a split second decision Hanae rushed for the ball, skidding to a halt when she spotted the flames. Whipping her head around, Hanae almost called out a warning to her teamates but bit her tongue. No talking. Not knowing what else to do Hanae gestured wildly, hoping to at least direct their attention to the spreading fire. Grabbing the ball from the ground Hanae sprinted towards the nearest pillar and, concentrating her chakra to the soles of her feet, ran up the side. Leaping up the last few inches Hanae reached the top and stopped to try to make a plan. She just had to hope that Iolanta and Ayame would follow her lead.

Airiko Yuzuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuzuki’s cheeks blushed in embarrassment as Hakuren planted a kiss on her forehead. She felt a little bit more confident and strong because her teammate was worried about her. Few moments ago she felt fatigued and almost tired but now she was ready to jump, scream and win the game. Young girl quickly takes out kunai to throw it at Hanae when she notices that all ground area was surrounded in fire. So, kunai was put aside for few moments. Although, she did understand that the fire was probably sensei’s doing and it was all to make the game more interesting but still it was quite disturbing. Yuzuki makes way to the wooden pole and she sees the brown haired girl already running up at the pole with ball in her hands. The tall girl concentrates her chakra and starts running up the pole that is few poles apart from another girl while trying to be quiet as possible. In short time she makes on the top and looks around while standing firmly. Ioalanta was distracting Hakuren and both of them didn’t seem to see noticing fire yet. Like a nice person she is she throws a kunai at the Ioalanta. Not directly into her but at her side wanting to distract her from Hakuren. Then Yuzuki turns her attention at the girl with orb in her hands and quickly takes out one more kunai. Besides from being distracted quickly Yuzuki was pretty good aim. That’s why she observes Hanae once more and throws kunai aiming it at her hands. Hoping that it would hit her carpal bones and that Hanae would drop the orb from her hands.

Akame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame almost cried out as wooden fangs sank into her ankle. Recovering quickly Ayame looked down at the damn wolf thing and with quick thinking she shoved her staff into the gap left between the back of it's mouth and her ankle before using the staff as a crowbar forcing the creatures jaws off of her. Pulling her ankle away and ignoring the blood steaming from the puncture wounds Ayame twisted the staff hard enough to break the damn things teeth and hopefully stop it from coming after her again. Looking around Ayame realised that the situation had changed drastically while she dealing with her little problem but her teammates had defended the goal and now had the ball which was excellent. This also unfortunately meant that Hanea was also open to an enemy kunai throw which Ayame wasn't going to allow so with a wince as her ankle hurt Ayame sped forward to a nearby pole and sprinted up one using her chakra to grip as she reached the top and quickly jumped across. Thankfully she was close enough to jump in front of her teammate and take the kunai straight into her forearm which she had used to guard her vitals.

This also meant that the pain caused her to lose balance falling from thee pole and hitting the ground at a weird ankle making her shoulder pop audibly. Clenching her teeth at the sharp pain dancing around her brain and making spot in her eyes Ayame used the last of her pain tolerance to slowly make some very painful hand seals before breathing a small flame at the nearest few poles with the hopes of setting them on fire so it would be hard to follow Hanae across the poles. With that done Ayame laid there holding her dislocated shoulder while the kunai stopped her wound from bleeding too badly.

Jutsu: Thermal Maw Rank 1

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
So the student wanted Hakuren’s attention. Well, she now has it and was going to find out how wrong she was to challenge her one-on-one. Sake floats out of there bottles and envelopes Hakuren’s hands like boxing gloves. Hakuren lays an assault of punches on the poor student. With each successful strike the sake would sink into Iolanta’s skin and form a seal. The seals are illusions now bound to Iolanta, but at least one did not seal. Hakuren recognizes this rejection of a genjutsu. It was a result of a slot already been filled.

It was then she noticed the flames burning the ground, but oddly enough did not set the wooden pole ablaze. She thus concluded they were all placed under an illusion, which is not exactly a problem for her. Each brew she makes is its own illusion and this practice has been passed down through generations. During her academy years she would often come to class drunk, but her father fought for her and kept her away from any really harsh punishments. He explained that in order for her to eventually take over his business, she must built up a resistance to it and training had to start at a young age. Resistance she did developed and thus canceling this little illusion should be no problem with her willpower.

Jutsu:
No longer maintaining Steel Dragon (Projectile) or Water Whip (Water)

Through Painful Illusion: Verse of Darkness (Visual), Deaf (Audial), Lethargy (Will), Drunken Stupor (Kinetic)
~All but Deaf (Audial) was cast with Sensory Knowledge Special Move Lock
~one of these auto-fail due to slot being already filled please which auto failed

Cancel(NE)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back