Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Let's get into shape [Class/Open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Once again she looks up into the sky and sees the position of the sun. She grimaces for there was just not enough hours in the day. With another deep sigh, “Regretfully this is where we part ways.” Hakuren does a polite bow in respect. “I am indeed most interested, however I do have other things to which I must attend. If I survive this ordeal then perhaps we can continue this later. If I don’t then you can think of that bottle as a memento.” Hakuren is already on a potentially deadly journey to increase her abilities. She was about to do something she has never tried before and it could cost her her life. As she starts to walk away she turns towards Shu, “The next time we meet I will not be the same, but I hope your offer still stands.”
[left topic]
[OOC: And that concludes the use of my old body. Send me pm if you want to start up a new thread for this spiritual training.]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young woman denied Shu's requests despite her piqued interest. There were other things that plagued her that prevented her from moving forward with Shu's proposal. What could preoccupied her time more than what Shu was offering? No matter. This would just give Shu more opportunity to observe her. It was possible that she was hiding something that could be very well may concern Shu. This Shu did not push the ordeal further as he nodded his head after venerated herself before him. "Very well."

"I don't know what you are planning, Hakuren-san, but I will warn you about not tampering with forces you may not fully comprehend without proper training. It would be waste to get yourself killed. Granted death rarely is a consequence." Shu gave a solemn bow as he arms against his side as he tilted his body forward facing her. "Until meet again."

After he gave his adieus he vanished into the forest.

[Leaving Topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back