Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Make a Warrior out of you~ [Guardian/ANBU Class]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Both Yume and Kitsune waves good bye to Kimi with a grin on their faces. “Well I need to be heading out as well. Granny is having me grocery shopping again. I’ll see you back at home.” Before getting too far away he yells back, “Try not to faint on your way there. I won’t be likely to carry you again.” And with that he was gone. Now all that was left was Kitsune and Souji and Kitsune had some business to deal with him.

Dancing up to Souji she pulls out a small vial of what looked to be ground up leaves in it and offers it to Souji. “Here, I want you to take a teaspoon of this and make it into a tea. Drink a cup before bed and it should help you sleep at night.” Kitsune was both a gypsy and a shaman. Herbal medicine came with the territory. She always had a few home remedies on her just in case she stumbles into someone who needed it and by the look of the bags under Souji’s eyes he needed it. “Now if you continue to have trouble sleeping, I want you to come see me over at the Nature’s clinic. You hear me?” Kitsune had feelings for Souji and hated seeing him like this. After he agrees to her terms she too will say her good byes and tells Souji that she will be heading to the cave of wonders in the next couple of days.

[MFT]
[left topic]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
2cpqqs8.png

Souji found himself smirking as he felt Kitsune coming up to him, handing him a vial but he couldnt help but give her the blankest expression he could muster. "Aye... so you're playing Doctor now?" smirking a bit but his eyes still seemed dulled and distant. like he could pass out at any moment. Though Tea did sound wonderful at the moment... it was amazing to think about it really. He loved tea. How did she know to give him Tea... oh well he would bow to her as he was not a shaman and at the very least she was helping his insomnia but she didnt know about that. Nor did she need to know. "Uhm, alright but I alread-.... Ugh..." but before he could finish she'd be gone.

And as would he... there was more work to be done. Always more work.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back