Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Office [Pick-up/Drop-off Missions]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
One of the regulars it would seem. Coming in and leaving again. More injuries, at least the kid is keeping the medics busy while he did the rest of the work. The kid has some spunk and more than his fair share of energy. The old man nodded and slid over his payment. Some day this kid is going to go places. Hopefully he stays on their side. "Thanks a lot son, here's your stipend," the elderly gentleman announced. Even a man with an addled mind such as his when faced with the same image over and over can remember a few faces - this kid's being one of them. "See you next week!"

[Equality! Mission Complete]
[Mission Thread]
[D-Rank, First Weekly Mission, 2,000 Yen]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A rather handsome female husky would enter the room with an envelope in her mouth. It would be carrying a message from Sousuke. The husky seemed quite happy in dropping off the letter.
Sousuke said:
Dear Geriatric Man,

In the Grand Palais, Capatain Kaizoku Yotta disembarked for the last time. Uchiha Jin too has met a similar fate as I pushed him into the hull of her ship and detonated various gun powered barrels. Property damage at the time of the explosion was minimal. Roads may be wet. Overseeing their restoration. Payment for this will be split with the man known as Enzeru

P.S. Yes. My dog is delivering notification. I am off building more structures on the surface, not that it matters to you as you seem quite forgetful of who I am. This is fine with me considering you are indeed quite old, and that is the thing old people do. Grow forgetful.

Arawe Zashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”I’m back!” And as the fates predicted, Zashi waltzed in, boastful as ever. Well, not entirely. He looked a bit more broken than anything – like someone trying to smile while eating their spouse’s terrible cooking. ”I walked the uh... I think it was a dog. Maybe it was a bear.” He set down the documents in front of the man. This time, they were laminated and alphabetized. Next to them was a small a box with chopsticks set on top of it.

”I, uh. Figured it was around lunch, so I picked you up some steamed seaweed and noodles down at that seafood place in Sietch Zensunna. So uh. Yeah, y’know, right on. Keep it up.” He gave the old man a thumbs up and a distinctively teenager-esque head nod. ”Documents are enclosed and all that.”

The boy quickly took his payment and gave a slight bow. ”I gotta get back to training. Thanks again!“ And like that, he was off to another grand exploit. At least, as grand as leg day gets. That’s the life of a shinobi: work hard to work harder.

[Walk That Dog Dawg Mission Complete]
[Mission Thread]
[Topic Entered and Left]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dunno why this has went on unanswered for so long. Here you are.

Ursine pets were not unusual among the Inuzuka. Poor lad, he was lucky he survived. The old man gave a knowing nod. The little meat-head in the making was enjoying early successes, hopefully they never cumulate into terrible losses. Keep it up son, the old man announced as the boy walked off with payment in hand to his next adventure.

[Walk That Dog Dawg Mission Complete]
[Mission Thread]
[Topic Entered and Left]

Arawe Zashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So that went well.

Zashi stepped into the premises, throwing down a pile of paperwork. Highlighted, organized, the whole shebang. What a shocker. The boy was beaming, quite obviously, so one could surmise his mission went well. That is, well enough to warrant him not being a massive gloom-magnet.

”Mission completed! C rank and all that. Michi is fine, and the one casualty we had is being taken care of at the moment. I’ll send all that junk in when it’s done being processed. Thanks again!”

And with that, he was on his way out. He had heard that her boyfriend was paying him... but wait, didn’t he just beat up her boyfriend? No. No, that was her ex-boyfriend. So just... sweet ancient court, just who is this girl?

[Guarding the Mistress Mission Complete]
[Mission Thread]
[C-Rank, First Weekly Mission, Double Word Count C-C-Combo for 5,000 Yen]
[Topic Entered and Left Unless Stopped]

((Put “Unless Stopped” because there was a mention of a personal drop-off in the mission information. Fffffurthermore, I mentioned in the mission thread, but I do plan on applying for her as an NPC.

I figured I’d just throw that out there for whatever reason. Clarity, I guess? I dunno.))

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The former Steward of the realm, Judori, was feasting on some pineapple cake when Zashi barged in. Ah. Well. "Well done sport." The older nin forwarded the young lad one cheque for his yen, but more importantly he decided to share with him a piece of pineapple cake which the lad by all right deserved given the terrible situation and the grind he was put through. "My son once had a VIP to guard once. Didn't turn out so well, but more importantly I do not have to worry about that anymore." Judori motioned to the tea tray he had on the side. "Might want a spot of tea to go with your cake. Cherrio chap."

[Yen and cake awarded]

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Somewhat in a daze as she dragged the scorpions closer to the missions office, Naoki left the cart of hisses outside as she walked in and asked the old man, "Evening sir... Um, I'm here to drop off the scorpions for the mission I took earlier today?" If directed to, she would bring them in either by cart or one by one, four wooden crates and one smaller metal box. "Sir, you wouldn't happen to know..." She trailed off, and sighed. "N-never mind. Thank you for your time!" Such was the weight of the thoughts on her mind that she began to wander out without her reward, before the realization struck and she walked back to the desk. "S-sorry, uh... How are they? Are they all Shurikens?" she asked, hoping to make sure she'd completed the mission objective. Otherwise she'd probably go out and get some more, but the confirmation from the Order member should be right, right? I mean, they are experts on the scorpions themselves...

[Mission: The Order of the Scorpion]
[Thread: Scorpion-Related Revelations]
[C-Rank Double WC Solo Mission Complete: ¥3,750]
[Topic Entered]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Judori played chess against himself. He knew no other foe better. He doubted that even the Cabal could best him at chess. The small bald man sat on one end of the board. The board had no clear advantage. It had broken down into a stalemate seemingly. The old man was growing frustrated, with his own genius. Why oh why did he do this to himself. If he played his son, the odds were so ever slightly in his favour. The former Steward was interrupted. He looked up from his chess board to see Samejima present. She turned in the carts. She hesitated but she returned and asked a question, and the former leader tapped his nose accordingly. Saying no more. He returned his gaze to the board once more, and found an end to the stalemate in question. "Aha!" He cried as he knocked over the enemy king.

Judori then began putting the pieces back on the board. He trusted Naoki had the answer she wanted.

[Yen rewarded, sorry for the delay]

Arawe Zashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zashi walked into the office with all the confidence in the world. His clothes were clean, but his hands... those hands were bloody. This was no surprise given what he was holding: a severed arm, and a Kyoujouran one at that. One could tell by the rocky texture of it. As for the body that was left behind, there were no traces. The end of the arm was singed, though, if that was any indication. Zashi became more of an Uchiha everyday...

And of course, he had the files. Laminated and color-coded, but also stamped and alphabetized.

"Miya is as dead as ever. Dead as a doornail. I would've brought her head, but... well, they just said they needed a body part. I'd say an arm is a body part." Zashi chuckled, plopping the severed arm down on the table. "Here you go. Thanks for the service and all that. Your work is appreciated by us all. Solar Court bless you during these trying times."

He clutched his prayer beads and quickly bowed his head before leaving. He'd probably try to cram in one more kill, since he'd been slacking off recently. He'd probably go for Kusu or The Fang. Likely the latter, since he wanted to diversify his portfolio. Killing two women in a row seemed... inappropriate. Or maybe he should just follow his gut. The Fang has stolen from a temple, and this hit home. But Kusu committed murder. He'd likely end up going after them both. That's just the kind of guy he tried to be.

[Miya Bingo Book Entry Completed]
[Mission Thread]
[C-Rank, First Weekly Mission for 2,500 Yen]
[Topic Entered and Left]
[Marked for Training]
[WC: 257]
[AND ONE MORE PAIR OF BRACKETS FOR GOOD LUCK!]

Yuudai Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wheezing heavily, Yuudai Kaito dashed into the office carrying a large ornate scroll. Not stopping until he almost ran face first into the counter he heaved the scroll up onto the table and thrust out his other hand clutching an E-rank Bingo Book poster.
"Studet Yuudai," He panted wildly "Presenting urgent evidence against Yuudai, resident of the Grand Palais Sir! I think he might have already noticed I took it, sir.." Kaito was in a bit of a panicked frenzy; first the horrible images on the scroll had effected him much more than he'd expected, and now he was being completely unprofessional at his first hand in! His tan face coloured slightly as he tried to straighten up to attention before anyone said anything.

[Yuudai Bingo Book Entry Completed]
[Mission Tread]
[E-Rank Double WC Solo Mission Complete: ¥3,000]
[Topic Entered]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kumomi made her way into the old Kazekage Tower to "drop off her mission" by letting them know that she has eliminated the Bingo Book entry, well at least did her part to eliminate them. There was most likely a little blood somewhere on her but that didn't bother the young kunoichi. She made her way into the office and dropped off a small dog tag that one of the mutts were wearing. With a smile on her face she dropped the bloody tag on the desk.

"I completed the Growlers Bingo Book entry. You should have my account information, Kugutsu Kumomi,,,"<i></i>

With that she turned around and waived to the person working the desk as if saying "I have something better to do."

[BINGO: D Rank: Growlers]
[Mission Completed]
[D-Rank Solo Self-Modded Mission Complete: ¥2,000]
[Topic Entered/Topic Left]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Monies all given. Moving this thread to the new Tower so I can actually find it.]

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining. Birds were singing. Also, he got an office with a window. The sun hit the elderly man's face for the first time in years, it was so warm. A pile of papers to either side, nothing would deter his wonderful mood... for now. A little yapping dog slept on his feet, apparently the female shinobi had tired him out. Another criminal met justice. Good day. It was a good day.

Yuudai Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaito was back, with another mission completed and much more relaxed this time. He'd been in and out of the office lot lately, scoping out E ranks and looking wistfully at the D rank board and the nervous pressure he'd felt from being here had all but disappeared. He walked up the desk as soon as it was free and passed over a signed form from the construction sites out in the Suna Residences. "Student Yuudai Kaito, reporting successful delivery of lumber for construction!" He rattled off, grinning.
He hopped gingerly from foot to foot while the Old man at the desk processed the mission, unable to stand completely still; even as tired as he was. As soon as the payment was cleared he shot off a lazy salute and headed off back out into the village/

[Delivering Supplies Completed]
[Mission Thread]
[E-Rank, 1st Weekly Mission and Double Wordcount: ¥3,000]
[Topic Left, seeing as I forgot to last time!]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Added a quick-reply function to this forum. Looks much better.

IC: The energetic youth announced his successes much to the old man's amusement. Kids these days, just burting with energy. He was also somewhat thankful that the boy did not misconstrue -where- the lumber needed to go, as of late his office has been filled with all matter of annoyance from feral cats to captured streakers. Wonderful job, the old man commended as he pulled some yen from the coffers. Try not to spend it all in one place now.

[Monies given]

Yamamoto Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame walked into the Mission Office in an exhausted daze. Moving the stone cart took a lot out of her. She noticed the old man smiling to himself and couldn't help but feel relaxed at the sight. She walked up to him and handed him a signed form. "Student Yamamoto Ayame successfully completed delivering goods!" She said with a smile.

As the old man looked over the forms, she let her eyes begin scanning the room. She looked over at the D rank missions. One day, she thought to herself. As soon as the old man had everything in order, she gave him a bow and went off on her way.

[Mission Thread]
[E Rank, SSM, 1st Weekly Mission: ¥1,500]
[Topic Entered,Topic Left]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"All set young lady" the old man announced as he slid a small pile of yen in her direction. It was not much for a day's labor, but everyone had to start somewhere.

[Mission Thread]

The old man gave a grateful nod to the energetic young girl. Youth... wasted on the young, but one day she would turn into a fine young lady and he would have to beat off the boys with sticks. "Be careful, also... if any of your classmates give you a hard time, come and get me al'right?" He called out to her back. The shinobi life was no place for a little girl, a harsh reality she would come to know all too soon.

Kuroba Ken

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Body sore, but spirits lifted, Ken strolled confidently into the tower. His clothes were soiled with sweat and dirt, and he likely stank to high heaven from perspiration. "Kuroba Ken, reporting a successful mission!" the boy proclaimed, smile affixed almost permanently to his face. Not many things were as satisfying as a hard day's work, and Ken had the added bonus of being able to see the beauty that was the citizens of Suna working together. "So what did I win?"

After recieving payment, Ken happily exited the building.

[Mission Thread]

Kuroba Ken

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ken entered the building, another mission under his belt. The hide and seek had been fun, and he had genuinely enjoyed spending time with the orphaned kids. It was easy for him to hang out with them since he was still a kid himself, and the experience made him thankful. He could have easily been in those kid's situation if he hadn't been lucky enough to have a grandfather to take care of him. With any luck, those kids would be able to find families of their own, or least grow up to become happy, fulfilled members of the village. The kids had been bright and optimistic, and it would be a a shame if their poor circumstances destroyed the happiness they could draw from the world. Ken approached the desk and greeted the elderly record keeper. "Good to see you again, sir. Ken Kuroba, back to turn in a mission." Once everything was in order, the boy would bow respectfully and walk out with a smile.

[Orphans Completed]
[Mission Thread]
[E Rank, SSM, 2nd Weekly Mission: ¥750]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Mission Thread]

[Orphans Completed]
[Mission Thread]
[E Rank, SSM, 2nd Weekly Mission: ¥750]

Busy... busy... busy... There was one child who seemed to be running every low-level mission in the village. With energy like this it was a wonder that he ever found time to sleep. He let out a low chuckle as the boy made his way into the office twice successively. "Our mightiest shinobi... or at least our most active,"[ he commented approvingly as he handed the boy his yen. "You should really consider joining one of the specialty ranks when you get out of the Academy," he nodded.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyuji would walk into the Mission Office with the heads of two of the highly-classed criminals of the village being Hashigaki Misato and Ueno Aoi. He would place the heads on the counter and replay the Snapshot to the man showing the bodies to mark that Misato was dead and that was Aoi's body. He would then smile as he awaited his payment and then would kindly thank him for the payment before heading back out into the world of the shinobi and getting himself into more sticky situations that he didn't belong in. At least there were two bad guys that would not be causing anymore harm to this world.

(OOC:
BINGO: A Rank Misato Completed
BINGO A Rank: Aoi Completed
Mission Thread
Requesting 6,000 Yen for two A-rank missions
Please remove these Bingo Entries at your earliest convenience!
Topic Enter and Left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back