Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Return of the Err[A]nt Le[A]der - Anarchy [Event]

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: The Return of the Err[A]nt Le[A]der - Anarchy

Cloak fluttering in the wind made by the battle before him, Katsuo slowly approached the brawl with his heart steeled against the coming conflict. His plan was a simple one: bring an end to the conflict. He knew that his decision to intercede and bring an immediate halt to the fighting might upset some folks and he was prepared to face that. Bolts of energy coursing through his body in anticipation of the conflict, he'd already made up his mind.

There was no turning back now.

Shrugging his shoulders, Katsuo let his coat fall away behind him unceremoniously. He wouldn't need it for this fight. Normally he wore the weighted garment for added challenge while fighting but this wasn't a confrontation that he could afford to screw around in. Too many lives were on the line because of it. With a solid "whump!" and a metallic sound against stone, his armored coat fell away leaving him wearing his simple white slacks and the green undershirt that he wore normally. In his right hand he still held Tatsumasa, the reforged blade of the king that supposedly only an heir of the Sunahoshi could draw. It's spirit still remained dormant and... candidly he was glad for that. Just as he could not afford to indulge his habit of playing around during fights he would need his full attention for this battle. There could be no other choice. Feeling the battle beginning to come to a head with blasts of chakra and elemental forces being summoned, Katuso fixed his expression and slid Tatsumasa onto his back by the silken cord that was connected to the longer-than-average sheath.

Time to introduce himself.

"Nobody else dies."

[Battle entered in 3 rounds.]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths

[col][legend="[color=darkblue][b]Takahashi Sousuke[/b][/color]"]
starlord_zps1f0737f3.png

HP: 36,040 [-14520][-371] 18,149 [+1278] 19,427
CP: 33,700 [-224][-164][-655][-1062][-680][-448] 30,915
AP: 11 [-10] 1
Effects: Earthen Coating [Master rank]; Ebon Blade is Drawn; Channeling Mythical Wildfire,Iron Vein Poison
Items: Weapon Sheath (Empty), Weapon Sheath (contains Skullsplitter), Black Lotus, Wraith's Dream, Headset.[/legend]|[legend="[b][color=slategrey]Naganisa[/color][/b]"]
MXMb54l.jpg

HP: 36,750 [-7260][-667] 28,823
CP: 31,820 [-730][-560][-2475]28,055
AP: 10 [-9.5] 0.5
Effects: Partial Transformation [Snake], Corrupted Mist, Bleed I, Final Glare.
Items: Sheath (Weapon Inside)[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=navy][b]Chikara Homura[/b][/color]"]
756c5bd0-a88c-405f-8fdc-619ab88a38c5_zps9405973f.jpg

HP: 9,450 [-500][-3375][-94] 5,481 [+284] 5,765
CP: 7,875 [-500][-335][-295][-420][-80][-350] 5,895
AP: 6.25 [-6] 0.25
Effects: Blood-Seeking Blade (Magnetica), Wrath Seal (Rank 3), Mystic Transmutation, Sword is Drawn, Iado Fighting Style,Bleed I.
Items: Just a sword that is already drawn.[/legend]|[legend="[color=blue][b]Samejima[/b][/color]"]
Screenshot2014-08-27at124838PM_zps1fa8dbf1.png

HP: 5,040 [-50] 4,900 [+151] 5,040
CP: 3,641 [-269][-215][-360][-672] 2,125
AP: 4[-4] 0
Effects: Bleed I, Touch of the Accursed
Items: Sonic Crystal-Laced Battle Knife, Kokyuu (dropped), Kawarimi Target, Flash Bomb, Health Pill (3).[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=teal][b]Sagasu Yume[/b][/color]"]
YumeAvitar_zpsbe6b327e.png

HP: 23,780
CP: 21,762 [-500][-1100][-110][-620] 19432
AP: 9 [-9] 0
Effects: Defensive Stance, Beast Clone.
Items: None[/legend]|[legend="[color=violet][b]Mouko Kuro[/b][/color]"]
kuroavko0.png

HP: 32,888 [-2278][-7623][-1030][-3528][-7260] 11,169 [+1260][+1260] 13,635
CP: 37,427 [-297][-979][-1650][-1000][-488][-2025] 30,988 [+] 37,427
AP: 10 [-9.75] 0.25
Effects: Shi Shi no ken (unarmed weapon) armed.
Items: None[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=olivedrab][b]Urufu[/b][/color]"]
jogz4Am.jpg

HP: 44,515 [-504][-143][-229][-1364][-1995][-750][-313][-1325][-103] 37,789 [+1000][+3500] 42,289
CP: 30,275 [-680][-2065][-680] 26,850
AP: 10[-] 0
Effects: Gloves on, partial transformation (canine), Were-Form, Fractured Arm (Called Shot), Imperial Glare (BOUND), Bleed IV.
Items: None[/legend]|[legend="[glow=red]Magnetica[/glow]"]
M3pAsqt.jpg

HP: 63,479 [-7260][-353][-1215][-1265][-3380][-3549][-650] 45,807
CP: 44,770 [-3300][-730] 40,740
AP: 10.75 [-9.76] 0.99
Effects: Yin-Yang Barrier, Touch of the Accursed BLEED I, Iron Vein PoisonTemple of Nirvana
Items: Knife[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=purple][b]Sanryokyougan Kuro[/b][/color]"]
kuroavko0.png

HP: 32,888 [-2278][-7623][-1030][-3528][-7260] 11,169 [+1260][+1260] 13,635
CP: 37,427 [-297][-979][-1650][-1000][-488][-2025] 30,988 [+] 37,427
AP: 10 [-9.75] 0.25
Effects: Shi Shi no ken (unarmed weapon) armed,Yin-Yang Barrier, Grapple (Magnetica bound), Touch of the Accursed BLEED I, Sanryoukyougan (Prism Eyes), Temple of Nirvana
Items: None[/legend]|[legend="[b]Miscellaneous[/b]"]Yin-Yang Barrier:[/legend][/col]

ACTIONS:
0.00 Seconds| Samejima drops Kokyuu.
0.00 Seconds| Sousuke maintains Earthen Coating.
<i></i>
0.00 seconds| Naganisa maintains Corrupted Mist.
0.00 seconds| Naganisa's Seductive Gaze is rolled against: Magnetica, Urufu and Sousuke.

• Magnetica Attack Roll: 17 | Magnetica Defense Roll: 17. Success (-2 dodge debuff).
    Urufu Attack Roll: 19 | Urufu Defense Roll: 7. Success (-2 dodge debuff).
    Sousuke Attack Roll: 12 | Sousuke Defense Roll: 17. MISS.
0.00 Seconds| Homura maintains: Blood-Seeking Blade (Magnetica), Wrath Seal (Rank 3), and Mystic Transmutation.
0.00 Seconds| Kuro's Yin-Yang Barrier [R 2] Maintained.
0.45 Seconds| Sousuke maintains Mythical Wildfire. Target: Urufuu. Attack: 3 | Evasion: 8. FULL hit.<i></i>
  • 18% chance to cause Rank 3 Bleed. Roll: 46. Failed to increase bleed.
    30% chance to cause suppression. Roll: 81. Failed to cause suppression.
    Urufu is free of Bind: Imperial Gaze.
0.45 Seconds| Sousuke utilizes Quick Strike on Urufu with the Quick Strike augment. Attack Roll: 11. Evasion Roll: 12. HIT!<i></i>
  • 18% chance to cause Rank 3 Bleed. Roll: 6. Urufu is now Bleed Rank 3.
1.47 Seconds| Mouko Kuro casts Immolation Armor.
1.66 Seconds| Yume partially transforms into a fox-like human using Beast Clone.
2.21 Seconds| Yume attempts to redirect loyalty of the pack from CuRua to Urufu.
2.45 Seconds| Sanryokyougan Kuro activates Sanryoukyougan (Prism Eyes).
2.5 Seconds| Naganisa casts Venom Strike on Urufu. Attack Roll:18 | Evasion Roll: 6.
  • 10% chance for Naganisa to "strike fear"into Urufu. Roll: 30. Failed.
    28% chance to inflict bleed. Roll 10. Urufu is Bleed Rank IV.
    • +20% additional bleed damages will be taken by Urufu next round.
2.70 Seconds| Urufu attempts to enter Stealth with Shadow Step Strike and then attacks Kuro.
  • Urufu stealth roll: 15. Awareness roll: M. Kuro (10). Stealth (10) | Sousuke (1). Stealth (1) | S. Kuro (14). Stealth (19) | Naganisa (5). Stealth (12) | Samejima (5). Stealth (10) | Yume (12). Stealth (6) | Magnetica (19).
    Naganisa has a 20% chance to auto-locate Urufu. Roll 32. Fail.
    All users are unaware of Urufu's location except Magnetica and Sanryokyougan Kuro.
    Attack would be considered a "sneak attack." Attack Roll: 10. | Evasion Roll: 8.
    Bleed Roll: 55. Failed to increase bleed.
    Immolation Armor causes 10% backlash damage on Urufu.
    12% chance to cause "Burn Effect". Roll: 89. Failedto cause the Burn Effect.
2.79 Seconds| Magnetica casts Chibaku Tensei at Naganisa, Mouko Kuro, Sousuke and Sanryokyougan Kuro using Spread.
  • Naganisa -- Attack: 10 | Evasion: 9. HIT! 36% chance of suppression. Roll: 28. Suppressed for 1 AP. 30% chance of paralysis. Roll: 28. Paralyzed for 1AP.
    Mouko Kuro -- Attack: 18 | Evasion: 3. HIT! 36% chance of suppression. Roll: 59. Failed to be Suppressed. 30% chance of paralysis. Roll: 32. Failed to cause paralysis.
    Sousuke -- Attack: 20 (CRIT) | Evasion: 17. HIT! CRIT! 36% chance of suppression. Roll: 65. Failed to be Suppressed. 30% chance to cause paralysis. Roll: 40. Failed to cause paralysis.
    Sanryokyougan Kuro -- Attack: 15 | Evasion: 6. HIT! 36% chance of suppression. Roll: 49. Failed to be Suppressed. 30% chance to cause paralysis. Roll: 42. Failed to cause paralysis.
2.49 Seconds| Sousuke utilizes Magnum Break Master Rank on Urufuu. Attack Roll: 12 | Evasion Roll: 11. HIT!<i></i>
  • 8% chance to cause bleed Rank V. Roll: 76. Failed to increase bleed.
4.42 Seconds| Yume casts Medical Ward on Urufu.
4.50 Seconds| Naganisa converts Iron Vein Poison into a trio of projectiles using Venom Needle. She launches a needle at Magnetica, Urufu and Sousuke.
  • Magnetica -- Attack Roll: 3 | Evasion Roll: 15. HIT! Poisoned with Iron Vein Poison.
    • Roll for effect. Roll: 3. Inflicts -2 Accuracy.
      10% chance for Naganisa to "strike fear"into Urufu. Roll: 61. Failed.
    Urufu -- Attack Roll: 6 | Evasion: 25. MISS!
    • 10% chance for Naganisa to "strike fear"into Urufu. Roll: 45. Failed.
    Sousuke -- Attack Roll: 4 | Evasion Roll: 2. HIT! Poisoned with Iron Vein Poison.
    • Roll for effect. Roll: 2. Inflicts -3% max CP damage.
      10% chance for Naganisa to "strike fear"into Urufu. Roll: 75. Failed.
    4.54 Seconds| Sousuke utilizes Steel Weaving Master Rank on Urufuu. <i></i>
    • Attack 1 -- Roll: 2 | Evasion: 17. MISS!
      Attack 2 -- Roll: 18 | Evasion: 3. HIT!
      Attack 3 -- Roll: 2 | Evasion: 8. HIT!
      Attack 4 -- Roll: 8 | Evasion: 1. HIT!
      Attack 5 -- Roll: 17 | Evasion: 5. HIT!
      8% chance to increase Urufu's Bleedlevel to Rank V. Roll: 21. Failed to increase bleed level.
      35% chance to cause suppression. Roll: 44. Failed to cause suppression.
      • Attack sets off Yume's Medical Ward.
5.00 Seconds| Samejima uses Impaling Water Jet on a target.Target unlisted. Random target assigned. Magnetica [1]. Urufu [2]. Roll 1, Magnetica is targeted. Attack Roll: 14. | Evasion Roll: 5. HIT.
  • 18% Chance to cause bleed. Roll: 87. Failed to cause bleed.
5.00 Seconds| Urufuu attacks Mouko Kuro with Zantetsuken.
  • 5.00 Seconds| Mouko Kuro Counter's Urufu's attack with Fist of Sin: Gluttony. ((was in stealth for the previous attack)).
    Urufu Roll: 17
    Kuro Roll: 20
    Both CRIT. But Kuro's attack was a grazing blow. 25% damage. Blocked 4640 damage, the remaining damage struck Kuro.
    Kuro's attack rolled for bleed chance. Roll: 44. 8% chance. Failed to increase bleed.
    Urufu's attack rolled for bleed chance. Roll: 87. Failed to increase bleed level.
    • Rebound damage suffered by Urufu from Kuro's Immolation Armor.
5.11 Seconds| Magnetica casts Inertial Control on Homura with Special Action Impale and AE move Debilitate. Attack Roll: 10 | Evasion Roll: 6.
  • 32% Chance to impale. Roll: 26. Impale effect. Bleed I.
    35% Chance to cause bleed. Roll: 83. Failed to crit.
    30% Chance to paralyze. Roll: 46. Failed to paralyze.
5.53 Seconds| Yume casts Intimidation on Urufu.
  • Attack Roll: 9 | Evasion Roll: 19. Miss.
5.64 Seconds| Homura uses Myriad Strike to combine Lunar Steps (Rank 1) with Waning Crescent Moon on Urufu comboed with Temporized Slash delayed 1 round.
  • Lunar Steps Roll 18 | Evasion 10. HIT!
    • 8% chance to increase bleed level to V. Roll: 62. Failed to increase bleed level.
      +5% autohit and +5%damage next attack.
    Temporized Slash: Roll: 16 | Evasion Roll: 1 MISS!
6.81 Seconds| Sousuke utilizes Deadly Burn /w Nimble Hands on Magentica. <i></i>
  • Attack Roll: 4 | Evasion Roll: 6. HIT!
6.84 Seconds| Sanryokyougan Kuro attacks Magnetica and uses Grapple.
  • Attack Roll: 8 | Evasion Roll: 15. HIT.
    Magnetica is now bound.
    Bleed Roll: 82. Failed to increase bleed.
    12% Chance to suffer the sear effect. Roll: 17. Failed.
    Touch of Accursed Roll: 54. Failed to spread to Kuro.
6.84 Seconds | Magnetica tries to escape! Roll: 18. FAIL. Magnetica remains bound.
7.50 Seconds| Naganisa attacks Magnetica with Final Glare. Attack Roll: 4. Evasion Roll: 12. HIT!
  • 10% chance for Naganisa to "strike fear"into Urufu. Roll: 30. Failed.
7.73 Seconds| Yume casts Water Prison [No damage] on Mouko Kuro.
  • Attack Roll: 18 | Evasion Roll: 12
    grazing blow 25% damage, no damage done. Bind fails.
8.00 Seconds| Naganisa is paralyzed..
Magnetica tries to escape!
  • Roll: 84. Failed to escape.
8.2 Seconds| Urufu attacks Mouko Kuro with Annihilation.
  • Attack : 13 | Evasion: 10. MISS!
8.46 Seconds | Homura attacks Urufu with Sword Juggle immediately followed by an Overhead Strike.
  • Sword Juggle Attack Roll: 18 | Evasion Roll: 1 HIT
    Sword Juggle Attack Roll: 12 | Evasion Roll: 2 HIT
    Sword Juggle Attack Roll: 16 | Evasion Roll: 7 HIT
    Sword Juggle Attack Roll: 19 | Evasion Roll: 10 HIT
    • Bleed Roll: 71
    Overhead Strike Roll: 17 | Evasion Roll: 2
    • Bleed Roll: 19. Failed.
    9.00 Seconds| Naganisa is suppressed.
    9.08 Seconds| Sousuke utilizes Ionic Laser w/ Nimble Hands on Magnetica. Attack Roll: 12 | Evasion Roll: 4. HIT!<i></i>
    • 9% chance of Overcharge Effect. Roll: 9. This attack does CRITICAL DAMAGE!
      • Magnetica is no longer BOUND!
    9.71 Seconds| Sanryokyougan Kuro attacks Magnetica with Temple of Nirvana. Attack Roll: Attack Roll: 5 | Evasion Roll: 9. HIT Barrier. Barrier has been destroyed!
    10.0 Seconds| Yume casts Hypothermic Touch on Mouko Kuro.
    • Attack Roll: 11 | Evasion Roll: 10. MISS
    10.0 Seconds| Samejima uses Grand Waterfall w/ Special Action: Erupting Geyser on same as previous target (Magnetica).
    • Attack Roll: 19 | Evasion Roll: 8. HIT!. Considered to be a SNEAK ATTACK. Increased Critical Range makes this a CRITICAL HIT!
      12% chance of causing the Crush Effect. Roll: 14. Failed to cause the Crush effect.
      • Magnetica is free!

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Oooh! It worked? Naoki was very much surprised at herself that the attack she'd let loose to distract Magnetica worked, on account of her target being far too occupied with attacking the other currently non-Cabal members.

Now to move on to the next bit of water control. Hopefully there was enough water to be controlled under the Cabal member she'd set her sights on. Turns out there was, and the attack connected with quite a bit of punch, much more than she could hope to deal on a regular basis. She had this feeling she should step back from attacking for a moment...

But she was also really hoping she wouldn't suddenly become a viable target for Magnetica, as she swooped in close before letting loose her next set of actions.

[Actions Sent]

She'd noticed she was bleeding, but the cut wasn't bothering her much, so she wouldn't do anything about it... even if she could. She had no medical experience after all, and her bandages had been left in her bag somewhere she can't get to right now.

Naoki didn't know much about what else was happening around her, but it seems one of the members they were up against has ties with the young lady who stepped in before the battle started. Oji-san... Is that her uncle? She had always been taught by her parents to treasure what little they had, including family. She didn't feel it was her place to try and convince him to stop however, partly due to her sense of delicacy regarding familial issues and partly due to her sense of self-preservation. He was quite imposing after all, as are all these other people.

So this is how Sousuke-sama fights. She'd met the Steward before under calmer circumstances, and did sense a lot of power from just his stature, but not quite this much. She almost reflexively began to say hello, but she'd need all her focus on the battle at hand and stopped.

There's another one here too, who kinda looks like the big bro, but they're also pretty different... Did he just say that was his bunshin? I think that means clone... But the two seemed significantly different, and she shook her head, thinking she probably understood him wrong.

And someone from house Homura with the snake lady. Naoki heard him whisper to Naganisa about taking Magnetica down first, and knew they were on their side... At least for this battle, since the next thing he said was that the Steward was next. The latter made a comment about Naganisa shedding her nature that Naoki didn't quite get however. Does that mean Sousuke-sama thinks she might turn on us? Magnetica then shouted a phrase that alerted Naoki to Naganisa's ex-Cabal status, and understood the reason for this.

Sousuke-sama's older brother, and his... mate? I'm pretty sure I've heard that word somewhere... Oh! Her eyebrows went up with the realisation, and smiled widely as a warm feeling passed through her chest. She snapped her attention back to the situation though, and focused on coming up with the next few attacks.

She noticed that she could no longer tell where Urufu was, and became more than a little worried for everyone's safety.

Then she noticed a person coming in, dropping his heavy coat (judging by the sound of the thud that garment made) and saying there will be no more casualties. ...who's that? She paused for a short while after his entrance, gauging his intentions. Whatever else he did though, he didn't want any more deaths, so she decided she'd cooperate with whoever that was too.

[MFT]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

jogz4Am.jpg

Urufu

The bitter taste of blood filled his throat and obscured his sight, but he could see the snakes eyes bury themselves into his soul. His toes curled within the confines of his boots. The unworthy Kazekage came at him with his blade, the boy was fast and his blade cut deep. The traitorous snake bitch took her opportunity, her venom made his blood pour from his grievous wounds like rivers. There was a rumble in the dog's throat, she would be the next to die. He wondered how long she had planned this betrayal, she did not deserve to be a part of the pack but exodus was too good for one who would raise their hand against their own. Yume, she was a good girl... too good. Loyal, even now in her anger. He felt a spiritual bond link their souls together, the tether that unites man and beast.

I respectfully disagree, Toraono-dono. This is a clan matter that should be taken care of by the Inuzuka. What ever crimes you feel Oji-san has committed can be discussed.

Yume was trying to reason with the most fickle of beasts in the animal kingdom. "Get out of here pup!"</B><i></i>He yelled at Yume. She did not need to be here, she did not need to see this. She was going to hate him for his deeds, it is a sentiment well-earned but she would die at his side. He could take out the boy and the cat, the leader would likely want the snake. She would die, perhaps not physically, but his way was soul crushing and the gates to heaven would be eternally chained as there would never be enough time to repent for what he has done. He became a villain to make this world better, to make this world for people like her. First, he was going to put this cat down. Into the shadows he dove, the whispering of soles and palms barely touching the ground the dog circled its prey. In a flash the quadrupedal beast came from the black and his claws ripped into the kitten. It burned! Oh how it seared his pads, the fur singed by the eminent heat radiating from the cat. <B>"Bad kitty," Urufu sneered. That was going to be a mistake for Mouko.

Another wave of heat rolled off the Kazekage's blazing sword. "C'mon boy, take me like a man!" Urufu roared. Sousuke swung his weapon into Urufu, the heat cauterized the wound and eventual scar it would leave. A memento.

"You are my kin and Sousuke is my mate. It’s not right that a clan member should have to choose between love and blood. That is the old way of the clan we no longer recognize. You and Shinji are my only clan now. This is how we start over."<i></i>

"You can do better and you are no kin of mine! Flee now!" He bellowed as Yume marked him. She was a madwoman. "GET OFF OF ME YOU LITTLE CUNT!" He cried out with feigned pain. What was she trying to do, get herself killed? He was not going to be able to protect her if her people turn on her as well or Magnetica's cruel nature leads her to attack. Nobody needs to know what she has done, all she needs to do now is stay down or run. The insufficient Kage attacked again, a flurry of strikes with his blade that met Urufu's arms leaving a maze of deep cuts. on his back a seal was activated, the deep wounds became scars and some of his other wounds began to fade. He sneered at Sousuke. "Please sir, may I have another after I kill your pet."

Urufu licked his lips as his eyes locked on his primary target -- the nemesis of dogs everywhere, the feline. One of his mightiest attacks: Zantetsuken. He would put this cat down. No... Kuro countered with an attack of his own. The attack of a degenerate, fists collided with the raw power of a train. The resounding crack as their might was nearly matched, each would have landed a dreadful blow if it had not been for the other. His nares flared as he grunted, "nice shot."

Yume glared at him, he had been a very bad boy. He already felt the guilt and the regret of the years he squandered in search of this power. Now that he achieved his goal he could make the world right, free of these tyrants. She could not understand how he hardened his heart and how the atrocities he has made the world suffer pale in comparison to those her lover has committed. The generational taint that covers him. Her glare had no effect on him, his pain and guilt could not be magnified any more than it already has. Naganisa's boy tried to take the advantage. He was quick, astonishingly so with his blade and is feet. The first one struck him hard, the second moved so fast he saw nothing but stepped back. He felt no pain, perhaps the boy was not as good of a shot as he thought.

Yume had moved on to a new target: Kuro. This is the opposite of running girl, the way out is not through the cat. She had to stop her, but he could not. Impetuous youth -- think before you act! He was already in the midst of an attack and he could not deviate his path. His fist missed Kuro, he was a combatant not an illusionist but he was still capable of misdirection. "Naganisa my dear... fight your own battles, don't make the young fight them for you." He was well-aware of Naganisa's skill-set but nobody else here was. Blame the turncoat, nobody can trust a traitor. His attention was drawn entirely on Yume, her existance was about to change dramatically.
Actions Sent

Yume has demonstrated loyalty to the pack. First Action of next round is to basic strike attack Yume, it is unlikely she will evade but in its wake a silver ring will be left. YUME HAS SATISFIED THE WIN REQUIREMENT FOR CANINE CONTRACT. At the end of the event I will be making a link trail for you and Sousuke (that is why his has not yet been posted), but you both are welcome to use those contracts BTW.

Next Post: Naganisa.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

MXMb54l.jpg

Naganisa

Naganisa's forked tongue escaped her lips and tasted the air. It was ripe with the blood of her enemies and former allies. Magnetica was their supposed target, but so was the allies of their enemy and the enemies of her enemies were for now her allies but she would not mourn their loss as collateral damage. A rolling poisonous fog escaped still from her pores and made the air about her toxic. The steward made claims about her man. "Don't you talk about my man like that!"</B><i></i> Naganisa snapped as she caught Sousuke among her former allies in her terrible gaze.

Magnetica was winding up for a big attack, she just knew it but she did not know the breadth of her attack would be so great. Gravity itself was ripped asunder, the broken earth showered her in debris. She shielded her face and endured the assault, at least Homura has escaped her wrath for now. Between her fingers she manifested a trio of needles, all with her Iron Vein taint. With a snap of the wrist she released her three needles, one designated for all three of her enemies: the loudmouth Kage, the mongrel Urufu and the bitchy Sunan Magnetica. Narrowly completing her attack before Yume jumped on Urufu's back. She raised an arched brow at the spectacle.

Homura was taking on the dog, she was keeping her eye on her handsome swordsman. She needed him intact, she liked him that way. The corners of her thin lips twitched upwards as his blade made its first cut into Urufu. Oh baby... You know what I like. The woman was turning on her own. This bloodbath was going to be glorious. She wondered what sad victor would emerge as her final target. Magnetica is the strongest target, the victim of her will and her poison. Her nerves raw from the current that surged through her body that made her body unyielding to her will and the dizzying stupor of her trauma. She would collect herself, she would reply in kind and shatter Magnetica. For once she was going to have a fairy tale ending.

<B>"Homura darling, help me finish Magnetica," Naganisa requested. Her poison would end soon, his attacks would be safe and Magnetica was slower than Urufu. She might be the most powerful of their components but she was also the slowest among them.

"Naganisa my dear... fight your own battles, don't make the young fight them for you."

"Fucking snake bastard!" She was supposed to be the snake among them. She let out a hiss. He was trying to save that wench. She did not look like much, hurting her would hurt him. Magnetica or Yume... Magnetica or Yume... Who to hurt next?

Next post: Magnetica

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"I told you to leave my brother alone." The sound coming out of Sousuke was harsh and metallic. The Steward slashed at the Inuzuka clansmen drawing blood. "Even if you are Yume's uncle, I will not tolerate you hurting my family... and your logic is faulty."<i></i> The Steward's eyes narrowed beneath his lenses. There were several pinpointed weaknesses he could take advantage of. The mad dog was bleeding and crippled. Still he struck at his brother the tiger. Sousuke gripped the ebon blade. He began to further calculate weaknesses to take advantage of. The young warhorse was not going to let this mad dog take away from him his older brother. Kuro had always been there for him, it was time he was there for Kuro. The Steward again struck at Urufuu. A harsh ringing noise came out of the Steward. It was a growl of sorts. The Steward was always said to have a bit of Toraono in his veins.

Unfortunately the Steward's destructive plan to stop Urufuu had come to a halt as Yume latched on. Sousuke's calculations were thrown off. There were complications. Emotional complications. Physical complications. Family complications it was revealed to the Steward that this mad dog was Yume's uncle. The visual indicators for weak points of Urufuu faded from view. The Steward's eye shifted to Magentica who was raining down hell upon them, metaphorically speaking. "Yume, your scope is far too limited. This is an Inuzuka clan matter, but his dealings have to do with the village. It is unknown how many he has slain, or what he has done. He must be contained for the time being discussions can occur later."<i></i> The Steward turned back to Urufuu reflecting upon what he had said earlier about how Yume should run. "Yume can flee, but going out into the storm isn't in her best interest. The diamond sands are controlled by a Sunahoshi. There is no Sunahoshi present to control them. The exposure will result in a cease function. I know this better than others. Your plan is illogical and will result in Yume being wounded. Secondly you are operating with Magentica. She has a score to settle with Yume from our last encounter. Your niece ceased a terminal failure of my systems and took up arms. Magentica isn't going to back down until we've all achieved terminal failure."<i></i> The words spoken were cold and calculated. The soul was not in the words spoken, but there was soul in its meaning. "Of course there is the worst case scenario of you Cabal Inuzuka clansmen being nothing more than a brainwashed tool at the strings of another. If that is the case, then I pity you as you cannot undo your programming."<i></i> The Steward gripped the ebon blade. The threat came from Urufuu. Sousuke had misunderstood it of course, thinking of his pet Kitchy. The Steward was very much a literal man. "First my brother, and then my husky. Omnicide is not in your best interest."<i></i> It seemed that Yume had this under control. The Steward's eyes quickly narrowed as he saw a flash of silver come from Urufuu's hand. Was it the ring? The same as the one Shouki had left for him earlier?

The Steward was struck by Naganisa. A slight corruption of the system. Things of course got worse as Homura spoke of having to come to blows with the Steward. "House Chikara and House Takahashi have never been mortal foes. Your logic is questionable at best. I know far more of your clan ... as it is expected of the host. For instance Shiro awarded your ancestor a blade of Fire-Forged steel for their services to retrieve Sunahoashi Kai. Littered throughout our clans historys there have been good will rivalries, if not romances of sorts. Smiths need experts to wield their weapons."<i></i> Whether or not Homura knew his clan's history was one thing, admitting to it was another. The Steward would then shifted his gaze to Nagasani. "Hey Queen Cobra it's kind of difficult defending you from Magentica, and your ex-Inuzuka companion if you're using venomous projectiles on me. It makes my calculations slightly more random."<i></i> The Steward turned his gaze next on Magnetica. The Steward's vision would turn red as several weak points were appearing on her person. "Granted protecting you, my brother, Yume, and Homura from your companions may be difficult. If you wish to flee, I won't hold it against you. If you come across any more Suna nin I would ask that you leave them be."<i></i> The Steward began super charge his palm. He began to focus on Magentica. He needed to heat the air around her. The energy shifted from the Steward to her. Following that the Steward would begin to open a massive attack upon Magentica. He would rain plasma beams upon her. His palms would grow bright orange as he began to charge his attacks.

As Sousuke concentrated with calculations no mind would easily comprehend the chakra mist project would begin to shatter. More and more was it becoming skeletal. This was of great concern to those who understood what was going on. One of them being the spirit of the Ebon Blade. Shade would phase into existence standing near Yume. Dressed as his usual form. A great dark specter in black robes, his face hooded and concealed. What you see, my dear, is a reflection of Sousuke's soul. As you can see it is not well, and it is continuing to be unwell. With the reveal of you being his mate, it is time you are trusted with things even he is not aware of... be careful with this knowledge, as even he is unaware of it.<i></i> Shade was tasked with the protection of the physical side of Sousuke. Protecting the soul of course was outside of his pact. Still though it was of great concern.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

M3pAsqt.jpg

Magnetica

"Reckless, I am out of your league!" Magnetica screamed as she pulled the ebb and flow of gravity itself to her will. The walls began to shatter, the floor began to break. a hailstorm of earthen debris rained over these worms. "This is getting tedious, just hurry up and die!" She had places to go, a meeting to keep with a very special businessman. Where is Akio, he is late. She gritted her teeth as she prepared herself for her next assault. The child was being a pest. Some of these attacks actually hitting, moreover they sting. "Mosquito pest,"</B><i></i> she hissed at Samejima.

Her hands ran through an array of seals. she was well-practiced, in fact she was a master caster. "You should never take your children to work," Magnetica announced as she released her next attack at Homura. Her cradle-robbing choice in lovers was amusing. The boy swordsman, at least in comparison to the middle aged slut. A pointed hunk of earth flew through the air, aimed straight for Naganisa's lover. It hit and it looked like it hurt. Instant gratification, there is nothing like it. She cackled, "not very fast on his feet eh?"<i></i>

Sanryokyougan grabbed ahold of Magnetica, his strong arms wrapped abound her. Magnetica's arms were pinned to her sides as she struggled to free herself. Unable to flee Sousuke sent a lazar straight for Magnetica. It seared into her body but it also gave her the chance to be free. She was free, but not for long. Feathers started floating about Magnetica. She was feeling sleepy... so sleepy... Her slumber, like every other bind did not last for long. The student's attack rushed Magnetica back to a wakeful state. <B>"My hero..."

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Deaf

He was deaf to his surroundings, a ringing in his ear perhaps? Or the battle sounds drowning out the melodrama around him. He was focused, waiting for an opening and Urufuu was open, he striking out as best he could at that moment and opening wounds. He had managed to touch two people who he would have thought at the beginning of this thing as untouchable. He may have found his confidence, but he still had to make it out alive. Hopefully the surprise he left would open soon for urufuu! Then a voice pierced through that knocked him out of his battle focus followed by a feeling of wetness on his shirt. Something had impaled him, but he didn't feel it. His body was either in shock or the sword was taking his pain for him, or both.

"House Chikara and House Takahashi have never been mortal foes. Your logic is questionable at best. I know far more of your clan ... as it is expected of the host. For instance Shiro awarded your ancestor a blade of Fire-Forged steel for their services to retrieve Sunahoashi Kai. Littered throughout our clans historys there have been good will rivalries, if not romances of sorts. Smiths need experts to wield their weapons."

He heard this from the Steward, a man who was suppose to be in on all the history, and he certainly knew his own. The thing was, he'd been down the timeline of the clan, or rather his swords timeline specifically and their users. It started in a dark place with a powerful entity that most certainly wasn't a Takahashi, and ended with the slaughter of his father at his very own hands. Anything outside the timeline of the sword he held in his hands was a mystery to him and his ancestral tattoo only tapped into experience, not memory. He didn't have time to sass the Steward anymore, because he had to murder the cabal and escape.

Then Naganisa gave him the go ahead to refocus on Magnetica. He had to bounce around targets which made this more difficult then it had to be, he should have just chanced being poisoned to rush Magnetica down, but he trusted her judgement which in the end, probably saved his life. Magnetica and Urufuu kept referring to him as young, inexperienced, and slow. He was the one that turned Naganisa, the one strong enough to slaughter his whole clan to prevent a genocide of a whole people, he was smart enough to keep Magnetica and Akio in a church talking shit for hours. Speaking of, he would have to kick it into high gear before any more arrived. He wanted akio to die badly, pretending to be a swordsman of any caliber. However he couldn't bring that justice in his current state.

So, he would just smile at Naganisa as he rushed in toward Magnetica, as if she'd just unleashed a dog on a burglar. He would try and attack in tandem with the Steward, even if he got hurt in the process. Magnetica needed to die, whether or not he lived through the experience. This is what it meant to regain your honor!

[Actions Sent]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sanryoukyougan Kuro summons a statue of Hyakujuuonouu as he begins to emit healing chakra for himself and Sousuke. He was prepared to assist Samejima or Homura as well as his hand began to glow he placed a hand on Sousuke to heal him further. Mouku Kuro struck out at Magnetica and Urufu following through he reached out to flying slam Magnetica, whether his attack was effective or not he turned and lashed out at Urufu's legs with a special strike designed to slow him down without killing him using a piercing motion. Ready to defend his alternate body and his blood brother, both Kuro's began to work even harder to maintain their efforts. Toraono blood had been spilled and as it pooled beneath their feet, power flowed from within the Tsuchimikado body wielded by Kuro as he pushed his strength to its limits. Metallic chakra surged about his body as he pulsed with all the lost power of his former soul's blood as the blood turned the color of steel and flowed into the statue Hyakujuuonouu as their bodies burnt out all the dynamic energies within them as they pulsed in synch to protect the Sunans before them. Demon blood could only restrain the true potential of an Onmyouji with steady circulation and the battle was causing them to bleed out. In affect both bodies were literally losing the final qualities that made their specific sets of special abilities possible. That was not all that was occurring however because as their natural powers and special bloodlinked abilities faded the demonic catalyst that was Kuro's blood had restored Mouko Kuro's original capabilities all but shattering his bond with Moukyo. His blood had been slowly altering Sanryoukyougan Kuro's powers altogether as the powers began to burn their brightest a decision was made. It was time to use everything they had to save Suna.

WC: 311
MFT
A Forbidden Summoning technique that draws forth a massive stone creature into the area, the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. This Statue takes the form of a blindfolded and shackled, giant humanoid demon, and protrudes from the ground in such a way that only it's torso and arms are visible above the ground. This statue has the unique ability to emit a dark aura throughout the area, lowering the will of those within to fight. Even more dreadful, however, is this statues ability to literally suck the life out of any deemed opponent's by the Rinnegan user. The statue constantly emits Dragon-like waves of energy that seek out any source of chakra, and forcibly extract bits and portions of the victim's soul, storing them within this statue. The user, with their Legendary chakra, is able to directly absorb this stored energy for their own use. Additionally, this outer path statue is capable of instead turning it's harmful energy directly into a rejuvenating life force that heals the Rinnegan user and all their various path's, so long as they remain nearby.

Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, A-Rank
Rank 2: Summons a Large Statue that releases a dark aura that may affect up to three separate targets. The affected suffer -3 Dodge and have a 10% Chance to be Auto-hit by all actions aimed at them, and a 10% chance to Auto-miss all techniques they use. Every round, the statue attempts to absorb 2340 Chakra from those within the area. Statue has 7560 Hp, and the user has +3 to all checks.

*Special Action - Samsara Heavenly Life Technique: Instead of absorbing chakra from enemies, this Statue may restore the Health of the Rikudo Sennin by the equal amount each round. This amount can be buffed by Non-Elemental Ninjutsu Buffs, and applies at the start of each round. The user may also choose allies to benefit from this jutsu, though the amount restored to all is reduced by 10% per Ally involved, up to either two or three allies depending on the rank of this Jutsu.*

Note:
- This may be used by any path.
- Chakra Absorption cannot be buffed.
- The Rikudo Sennin gains chakra equal to 50% of the Chakra Absorbed. The remaining 50% is used to heal the Statue of any Damage.
- Each round active, the affected must make a Ninjutsu check against the Rikudo Sennin to determine whether they are affected by this Jutsu or not.
- Once destroyed, this statue cannot be summoned again for the remainder of the battle.
- Once per round a ninjutsu check is made between the target and the user to decide if these effects are successful.

Rank 2 Cost: 2750 Cp to initiate, 1310 Cp/Rnd. 3AP

A technique which concentrates chakra into the hand, capable of healing wounds when placed over them to a certain degree. A basic healing technique easily learned, but only capable of recovering light wounds.

D-rank

Master: Heals 3% Max Hp + 360 Hp.

*Special Action: By paying .5 Ap and the maintain cost, the user may maintain this technique. This heals 40% of the original amount. This may be done up to three times per Jutsu use.*

Master Cost: 300 Cp, 150 Cp per Special Action. 2AP

Notes:
- Uses Melee Accuracy
- A target recovers -5% Hp each time this Jutsu effects them during the same round. This Stacks.
- This Jutsu has a chance of rolling a Critical hit. In which case, twice the amount of Hp is healed.

Eagle Drop
Grabbing the foe, the user jumps high into the air, or simply falls from an incredibly high altitude with the target`s head as the cushion for the landing.
Prerequisites: A-rank, A weapon with the Unarmed Damage Type.

Rank 2: 1 Strike at +3 Accuracy dealing 3,630 Damage. Upon a Full Hit, the target has a 36% chance to be afflicted with the Brain Damage status.

Rank 2 Cost: 1,815 Cp, 2.75 AP

Notes:
- This may only be used successfully, inflicting Brain Damage, once per round.
- This may not effect the same target more than once per battle.
- Brain Damage causes the opponent to convulse randomly causing each action to have a 20% chance to Auto-Fail. This may only effect the opponent once per round. The target loses AP, not the Cp cost.
- Brain Damage status lasts for 3 Full Rounds and does not stack with itself or any other Auto-Fail chances.
- Should the user miss, they deal 10% of the damage this jutsu would cause to themselves.

Finisher
With this jutsu, the user attempts to end the fight. With a vicious strike they attempt to impale their opponent in a fashion too graphic for most stations. If they decide to aim for the opponent's head, it is not uncommon for breaks to occur when such great pressure is involved.

Prerequisites: B-rank, a weapon with the Piercing Damage Type

Master Rank: The user strikes at a single target, dealing 1,800 Damage at +1 accuracy.

Master Rank Cost: 655 CP, 2.25 AP

Notes:
- This technique may be used as a Called Shot, replacing the jutsu's accuracy modifiers with the Called Shot Accuracy modifiers.
- This technique may only be successfully used as a Called Shot twice per round.

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Katsuo raced to the scene, he could feel the presence of the spirit of Tatsumasa stirring in the back of his mind once more as she finally began to recover in full from the overuse of his new powers in the battle for Olgav's bakery. It was a feeling that he couldn't describe with words even if he tried -- he wasn't "sharing" the space within his mind with the spirit of Tatsumasa, she was a part of him both mind and soul. The idea that the sword was an extension of his person was literally more true for Katsuo than it had been for any Kazekages before him.

Welcome back, free loader. He projected playfully at her, allowing a moment of mirth to rise above the tumult that he felt within his heart.

No true words formed in the spirit's projection as she was still quite weak, her strength waxing and waning in real time as her consciousness slowly reignited but he understood the question that she had wanted to ask.

There's a battle at the Dojo. I ran into the leader of the Cabal, going to try and beat him there. This is it... And suddenly in that moment, it dawned on him that Katsuo had never asked the spirit of Tatsumasa for a name. Not even once. They'd already been through so much together and he even considered her a friend but even still he only thought of her as the spirit that had previously possessed Tatsumasa rather than as Tatsumasa itself. Embarrassment caught his thought in mid projection but it was too late. The spirit could not read his mind as such but could sense his emotions and inclinations even in her weakened state and she knew exactly what thought was going through her king's mind.

You may call me Caliburn, my king. Managing a full projection at last. It seemed like she was nearing her full strength once more.

Caliburn? He'd never heard that name before. No legend spoke of there being a 'Caliburn' involved with or associated with the blade called Tatsumasa.

As I told you before. You are the first king to truly hear my voice. Many have held and even used Tatsumasa but you are the first to truly wield it. This is how I knew you were the one I had been waiting for from the moment you heard my voice. No matter how you may feel about it, you are the destined king.

Hell's bells. What could he say to that? With a satisfied grin, he decided to say nothing. The spirit of... no. Caliburn already knew how he felt and now he knew how she felt. There really was nothing else to say. Skipping over a relatively large gap in the stone he raced across towards the battle, a fresh wave of chakra washed over him from the battle that he was pursuing. It seemed like things were definitely coming to a head between whoever was fighting there. He only hoped that he was in time.

[Two more rounds]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Urufu’s remarks hit her heard, stopping her heart for a moment and breaking her concentration enough that her attempt to bind Mouko Kuro failed entirely, resulting in nothing more than a small splash of room temperature water. She was frozen in place as her mind reeled with denial. This couldn’t be the same uncle who had displayed such honour against the Inuzuka clan and their corrupt elitist ways. For a second she started to believe him, the betrayal turning her heart to ice as he attacked her directly. The tables were turning and she would have to be ready to shed the blood of family. Her belief in what she stood for was starting to crumble and as the attack drew close, she knew that her faith would be entirely destroyed as it made contact.

She was wrong.

In the wake of the attack, a ring was slipped into her palm, disguising the slight of hand as an attack. Everything fell into place and she understood. She couldn’t appear to care for Urufu and not be called a traitor to Suna. To her loved ones, Urufu was the enemy but to her, they were all allies with the exception of Magnetica and possibly Naganisa. Her opinion on the snake woman had yet to be formed but she definitely had an axe to grind with the Iron Bitch. Now was the time to make her own future by using strategy; Vixens are tactful not forceful.

Slipping the ring onto her right-hand, she balls her fists and reels around to confront her uncle. Her eyes burned with hate as she utilized the momentary feelings of betrayal to fuel her rouse. Her snarl would barely sound like Basic as her teeth extended to show she meant business.

I SAID THAT THIS WAS A FAMILY MATTER. IT WILL BE HANDLED BY FAMILY.

The first order of business was subterfuge as she shrouded the area with an illusion to alter the outcome of the battle. Anyone who would try and intervene would believe that their attacks would succeed and hopefully deter them from trying again. Then it was time to put her plan into motion. Her attacks came in a flurry of blows against her clan-mate intending to make it look like she had turned on him, with savage snarls of the canine speech making it sound like she wanted his heart on a plate for dinner. Based on the present company, only CuRua and Urufu should be able to understand the language of the Inuzuka as her words held a very different message.

Play dead, Uncle. Let me hit you and I will make sure you live. You’ll be captured but we can start over.

Getting in close, she would launch herself to fake tearing out his throat. Using her claw to cut her thumb, she would use the blood to make it look like her attack was a critical hit, smearing it over her face and his neck. Wrestling him to the ground, she shields him from Mouko Kuro with her body until his eyes are closed. Using her medical knowledge, she stems his actual blood flow and drugs him enough to slow his breathing and heart rate. Standing, she turns back to the fight with blood dripping down her neck and fingertips.

Beside her appeared Shade. They had met once before but it was under a different circumstance. She heard his words and agreed that it was best to wait to share the knowledge with Sousuke when the time was right. You never reveal the depth of an injury during a battle; that would only lead to shock. Nodding her acceptance of Shade’s admonition, she clenches her fists and takes very deliberate strides towards the next battle.

Magnetica was next.

[Actions Sent]

[MFT; WC:628]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths

[col][legend="[color=darkblue][b]Takahashi Sousuke[/b][/color]"]
starlord_zps1f0737f3.png

HP: 19,427 [-7088] 12,339 [+1278][+1278][+360] 15,255
CP: 30,915 [-224][-2200][-1760][-876][-404][-2124] 23,327
AP: 11 [-11] 0
Effects: Earthen Coating [Master rank]; Ebon Blade is Drawn; Channeling Mythical Wildfire,Iron Vein Poison
Items: Weapon Sheath (Empty), Weapon Sheath (contains Skullsplitter), Black Lotus, Wraith's Dream, Headset.[/legend]|[legend="[b][color=slategrey]Naganisa[/color][/b]"]
MXMb54l.jpg

HP: 28,823 [-11550][-9075][-1000] 7,168
CP: 28,055 [-730][-730][-2065][-1380][120][-100]23,050
AP: 10.5 [-10.25] 0.25
Effects: Partial Transformation [Snake], Corrupted Mist, Bleed II, Final Glare.
Items: Sheath (Weapon Inside)[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=navy][b]Chikara Homura[/b][/color]"]
756c5bd0-a88c-405f-8fdc-619ab88a38c5_zps9405973f.jpg

HP: 5,765 [-94] 5,671 [+284] 5,955
CP: 6,745 [-485][-625][-80][-295][-500] 5,555
AP: 6.5 [-6.5] 0
Effects: Blood-Seeking Blade (Magnetica), Wrath Seal (Rank 3), Mystic Transmutation, Sword is Drawn, Iado Fighting Style,Bleed I.
Items: Just a sword that is already drawn.[/legend]|[legend="[color=blue][b]Samejima[/b][/color]"]
Screenshot2014-08-27at124838PM_zps1fa8dbf1.png

HP: 5,040 [-100][-2400] 2,540 [+151] 2,691
CP: 2,125 [-100][-225][-194] 1,606
AP: 4[-4] 0
Effects: Bleed II, Touch of the Accursed
Items: Sonic Crystal-Laced Battle Knife, Kokyuu (dropped), Kawarimi Target, Flash Bomb, Health Pill (3).[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=teal][b]Sagasu Yume[/b][/color]"]
YumeAvitar_zpsbe6b327e.png

HP: 23,780 [-9075][-237] 14,468
CP: 19,432 [-630][-300][-70][-630] 17,802
AP: 8 [-8] 0
Effects: Defensive Stance, Beast Clone, Bleed I.
Items: None[/legend]|[legend="[color=violet][b]Mouko Kuro[/b][/color]"]
kuroavko0.png

HP: 13,635 [-3375][-1260] 9,000 [+1260][+1260][+2340] 13,860
CP: 37,427 [-2750][-300][-1815][-655][-250][-400] 31,257 [+363] 31,620
AP: 10.25 [-10] 0.25
Effects: Shi Shi no ken (unarmed weapon) armed.
Items: None[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=olivedrab][b]Urufu[/b][/color]"]
jogz4Am.jpg

HP: 42,289 [-1800][-3375][-4125][-50][-1575][-3300] 28,064 [+1000][+3500] 32,564
CP: 26,850 [-2065][-2310][-1900] 20,575
AP: 10[-10] 0
Effects: Gloves on, partial transformation (canine), Were-Form, Sprained Arm (Called Shot), Imperial Glare (BOUND), Bleed IV, Sprained leg, Touch of the Accursed.
Items: None[/legend]|[legend="[glow=red]Magnetica[/glow]"]
M3pAsqt.jpg

HP: 45,807 [-90][-975][-9900][-2750][-1905][-468][-3630][-3375][-3300][-3375][-4125][-533][-3900] 7,481
CP: 40,740 [-2750][-510][-3163][-730] 33,587
AP: 10.99 [-10.5] 0.49
Effects: Touch of the Accursed, BLEED V, Iron Vein Poison
Items: Knife[/legend][/col]

[col][legend="[color=purple][b]Sanryokyougan Kuro[/b][/color]"]
kuroavko0.png

HP: 13,635 [-3375][-1260] 9,000 [+1260][+1260][+2340] 13,860
CP: 37,427 [-2750][-300][-1815][-655][-250][-400] 31,257 [+363] 31,620
AP: 10.25 [-10] 0.25
Effects: Shi Shi no ken (unarmed weapon) armed,Yin-Yang Barrier, Touch of the Accursed BLEED III, Sanryoukyougan (Prism Eyes), Samsara Heavenly Life Technique
Items: None[/legend]|[legend="[b]Miscellaneous[/b]"]Samsara Heavenly Life Technique

Statue
HP: 7560[/legend][/col]

ACTIONS:
0.00 Seconds | Poison Resistance Roll: 10 | Poison Difficulty Roll: 16. Magnetica continues to be effected by Iron Vein Poison. (-2 Accuracy). Roll for random effect. Roll: 1. 3% max HP damage.
0.00 Seconds | Poison Resistance Roll: 14 | Poison Difficulty Roll: 15. Sousuke Continues to be effected by Iron Vein Poison (-3% max CP loss). Roll for random effect. Roll: 2 3% max CP damage.</B><i></i>
0.00 seconds| Naganisa maintains Corrupted Mist.
0.00 seconds| Naganisa's Seductive Gaze is rolled against: Magnetica, Urufu and Sousuke.

• Magnetica Attack Roll: 5 | Magnetica Defense Roll: 7. Success (-2 dodge debuff).
    Urufu Attack Roll: 16 | Urufu Defense Roll: 8. Success (-2 dodge debuff).
    Sousuke Attack Roll: 17 | Sousuke Defense Roll: 1. Success (-2 dodge debuff).
0.00 Seconds| Homura maintains: Blood-Seeking Blade (Magnetica), Wrath Seal (Rank 3), and Mystic Transmutation.
0.00 Seconds | Homura's Temporized Slash from the previous round actually did hit!
0.00 Seconds | Sousuke maintains Earthen Coating.
<B>0.45 Seconds | Sousuke sheaths Ebon Blade.<i></i>
1.00 Seconds | Urufu gives Yume a silver ring.
1.25 Seconds | Samejima entered Furuuken Stance: Rank 1
1.25 Seconds | Samejima Equips Sonic Crystal-Laced Battle Knife.
1.25 Seconds | Samejima uses Quick Strike [Augment] on Magnetica. Attack Roll: 10 | Evasion Roll: 3. HIT!
  • Magnetica suffers a 0.5 dodge debuff from Furuuken Stance.
    28% chance to infect Samejima with Touch of the Accursed. Roll: 48. Failed!
    28& chance to re-infect Magnetica with Touch of Accursed. Roll: 3. Magnetica is re-infected.
1.82 Seconds | Magnetica casts Orbital Strike at Samejima. Attack Roll: 12 | Evasion Roll: 7. HIT!
  • 18% chance to cause crush effect. Roll: 47. Failed to cause the crush effect.
2.38 Seconds | Naganisa attacks Urufu and Magnetica with Venom Strike using Spread. Attack Roll (Magnetica): 18 | Evasion Roll: 13. Attack Roll (Urufu): 20 CRIT! | Evasion Roll: 3
  • 28% chance of inflicting bleeding Urufu: 28. Bleed Level V
    • 28% chance to check the victims Poison Resistance against this Jutsu. Roll: 31
    28% chance of inflicting bleeding Magnetica: 11. Bleed Level III
    • 28% chance to check the victims Poison Resistance against this Jutsu. Roll: 23
      Poison Resistance Roll: 5 | Poison Difficulty Roll: 13.
    10% chance that Naganisa will strike fear into Magnetica. Roll: 13. FAILED.
2.5 Seconds | Yume does a hidden action. Attack Roll: 14 | Evasion Roll: 16. HIT.
2.69 Seconds | Homura uses Myriad Strike to couple a pair of Temporized Slashes.
  • Temporized Slash 1 -- Attack Roll: 17 | Evasion Roll: 13. HIT!
    • 18% chance to cause Bleed.Roll: 49. FAILED!
    Temporized Slash 2 -- Attack Roll: 10 | Evasion Roll: 2. HIT!
    • 18% chance to cause Bleed.Roll: 84. FAILED!
2.86 Seconds | Naganisa pulls out a knife.
  • 10% chance to strike fear into Urufu. Roll: 83.
2.93 Seconds | Sanryoukyougan Kuro casts Samsara Heavenly Life Technique to heal himself and Sousuke.
3.17 Seconds | Sousuke casts Master Rank Atmospheric Pressure. Attack Roll: 11 | Evasion Roll: 13. HIT!.<i></i>
  • Magnetica loses -3% Max Cp each round due to the heat, and Fire and Lightning based damage against them have a 12% chance of activating the 'Overcharge' effect.
3.34 Seconds | Naganisa places Iron Vein Poison on the blade.
  • 10% chance that Naganisa would strike fear into Samejima. Roll: 54. FAILED.
3.5 Seconds | Yume tries to rip out Urufu's throat. Attack Roll: 5 | Evasion Roll: 14. MISS!
4.00 Seconds | Urufu attacks Naganisa with Zantetsuken. Attack Roll: 17 | Evasion Roll: 5. CRITICAL HIT!
  • Bleed Roll: 84. Failed to increase bleed.
    28% chance for a poison check roll. Roll: 23. Poison Attack Roll: 17 | Poison Resistance Roll: 3. HIT!
4.00 Seconds | Naganisa's Touch of the accursed wears off of Magnetica.
  • 10% chance that Naganisa would strike fear into Sousuke. Roll: 47.
4.38 Seconds | Samejima uses Dynamic Entry - Rank 2 (D) on Magnetica. Attack Roll: 16 | Evasion Roll: 19. MISS!
  • 28% chance to re-infect Samejima with Touch of the Accursed. Roll: 97. FAILED!
    28% chance to re-infect Magnetica with Touch of the Accursed. Roll: 90. FAILED!
4.75 Seconds | Naganisa's Touch of the Accursed wears off.
4.88 Seconds | Sanryoukyougan Kuro attempts to heal Sousuke. Roll: 9. Evasion: 1. SUCCESS!
5.46 Seconds | Magnetica attacks Yume with Gigavolt Raingun using the special action to increase the damage of this attack by 15%. Attack Roll: 17 | Evasion Roll: 7. HIT!
  • 36% chance of activating the 'Pierce' effect. Roll: 33. Bleed I.
5.50 Seconds | Yume casts Coagulation on Urufu.
  • Bleed reduced to Bleed Rank III.
    Roll for heal of sprain penalty. Roll: 36. Success!
    Roll for heal of fracture penalty. Roll: 1. Success!
5.89 Seconds | Sousuke casts Supernova at single target Magnetica. Attack Roll: 18 | Evasion Roll: 7. HIT!<i></i>
  • 36% chance of activating the 'Radiated' effect. Roll: 60. Failed.
    12% chance of activating the 'Overcharge' effect. Roll: 11. Success!. CRITICAL DAMAGE!
5.95 Seconds | Naganisa attacks Urufu with Trashin
  • Poison Roll: 8 | Poison Resistance Roll: 11. Iron Vein Poison now affects Urufu.
    • Random Roll for effect. Roll: 3. Inflicts -2 Accuracy.
    44% chance to inflict Perforated. Roll: 75 FAILED
    28% chance to check the victims Poison Resistance against this Jutsu. Roll: 73. FAILED.
    10% chance for Naganisa to strike fear into Magnetica. Roll: 99. FAILED.
5.95 Seconds | Naganisa drops her knife.
  • 10% chance for Naganisa to strike fear into Yume. Roll: 85. FAILED.
7.00 Seconds | Yume casts Anesthetic Infusion on Urufu. Attack Roll: 20 | Evasion Roll: 5. HIT!
7.00 Seconds | Urufu attacks Naganisa with Annihilation. Attack Roll: 15 | Evasion: 2. HIT!
  • Bleed Roll: 14. Bleed II.
    28% chance to roll for Poison Resistance. Roll: 43. FAILED.
7.28 Seconds | Magnetica casts Magneticoblast at Naganisa. Attack Roll: 20 | Evasion Roll: 12. CRITICAL!
7.50 Seconds | Naganisa Touch of the Accursed has worn off Samejima.
7.51 Seconds | Samejima uses Dynamic Finish - Rank 2 (D) on Magnetica. Attack Roll: 17 | Evasion Roll: 5. HIT! Attack Roll: 20 | Evasion Roll: 10. CRIT!
  • Magnetica suffers a 0.5 dodge debuff from Furuuken Stance.
    16% Chance that Magnetica will have to pay 10% more CP for her next attack. Roll: 62. FAILED.
    28% chance that Samejima will be infected by Touch of the Accursed. Roll: 84. FAILED!
7.56 Seconds | Mouko Kuro attacks Magnetica with Eagle Drop. Attack Roll: 13 | Evasion Roll: 15. HIT!
  • 28% chance that Mouko Kuro will be infected with Touch of the Accursed. Roll: 31. FAILED to infect.
    36% chance for Magnetica to suffer from brain damage. Roll: 35. BRAIN DAMAGE! Brain Damage causes the opponent to convulse randomly causing each action to have a 20% chance to Auto-Fail.
8.1 Seconds | Sousuke casts Hyper beam with AE special move FOCUS. Attack Roll: 10 | Evasion Roll: 11. HIT!<i></i>
  • 12% chance of activating the 'Overcharge' effect. Roll: 48. FAIL!
21% chance to cause the 'Burn' effect. Roll: 7. SUCCESS! The 'Burn' effect causes the target to take +5% damage for a full round.[/list]
8.81 Seconds | Naganisa attacks Magnetica with Venom Strike. Attack Roll: 13 | Evasion Roll: 13. HIT!
  • 28% chance of inflicting bleeding Magnetica: 7. Bleed Level IV
    • 28% chance to check the victims Poison Resistance against this Jutsu. Roll: 14
      Poison Resistance Roll: 11 | Poison Difficulty Roll: 9. Success!
    10% chance for Naganisa to strike fear into Samejima. Roll: 55. FAILED.
9.6 Seconds | Homura attacks Magnetica with Visceral Rend Attack: 10 | Evasion: 6. HIT!.
  • 26% chance to increase bleed. Roll: 7. [/color]Bleed Rank V.
9.76 Seconds | Naganisa attacks Magnetica with Wind Slash. Attack Roll: 3 | Evasion Roll: 16. HIT!
  • 10% chance to strike fear in Mangetica. Roll: 75. Failed.
    6% chance of causing the Wind Slice effect. Roll: 54. Failed.
9.76 Seconds | Mouko Kuro Called Shot Finisher (legs) Urufu. Attack Roll: 19. CRIT! Evasion Roll: 15. Success!
  • 20% chance to cause sprain. Roll: 10. Success! Urufu's leg is sprained.
    Bleed Roll: 68. failed to increase bleed level.
9.92 Seconds | Sousuke casts Zeus Flash at Magnetica. Attack Roll: 1 | Evasion Roll: 20. MISS!<i></i>
9.55 Seconds | Magnetica casts Inertial Control at Sousuke and Sanryokyougan Kuro using spread. Attack Roll (Kuro): 16 | Evasion Roll (Kuro): 6. HIT! Attack Roll (Sousuke): 20 | Evasion Roll (Sousuke): 1 CRITICAL!
  • 21% chance of activating Impale on Sousuke. Roll: 74. FAILED.
    21% chance of activating Impale on Kuro. Roll: 18. Impale effect.Bleed III.
    • 35% chance of causing critical damage. Roll: 84. FAILED.
10.0 Seconds | Homura attacks Magnetica with Dynamic Slash. Attack Roll: 15 | Evasion Roll: 9. HIT! Attack Roll: 19 | Evasion Roll: 13. CRIT!
  • 13% Chance to cause bleed. Roll: 45.
10.0 Seconds | Urufu attacks Magnetica with Fatal Draw. Attack Roll: 4. |Evasion Roll: 8. HIT!
  • 28% chance that Urufu would be infected. Roll: 11. Infected. Bleed IV.

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The Furuuken Stance, a stance which utilises vibrations to throw off the target's perception of the attack's point of contact as well as their sense of balance. At Naoki's level, it was not enough to do much damage, but the target's balance was thrown, albeit just slightly. Feeling the success of the stance's hit, Naoki let her guard down and didn't have time to react to Magnetica's next string of handseals.

"Ghrk!" Naoki felt the wind being forced out of her lungs as Magnetica's attack connected, the comment about the former being a pest not registering between the impact of the jutsu and the loud throbbing in her head as blood rushed to it. She was airborne for several seconds, landing on her back after a full vertical spin, and regaining her bearings from the shock took a while. Her next attack missed by quite a large margin too, and she had sustained another cut, which healed a little slower than the last one. Ahh... No way... I was doing so well... Panting, she found her beginner's luck begin to wane, and gathered her thoughts before rushing in with another attack, likely the last one she'd try before falling back, or possibly running away. It would have to be done at some point... though her pride prevented her from seriously considering it. Like I'd lose here! I just have to be a little faster... Just think a little harder... Believe a little more!

Seeing an opening, she rushed in when Magnetica was recovering from a huge attack on Naganisa, then charged up a two-punch combo. An unarmed right hand takes a jab at her target's torso, and a bladed uppercut from her left hand followed that. It seems it worked much better than Naoki had expected, and her confidence was restored, though still very much damaged, like her current physical state. It still felt like there were pins pricking her in the centre of her chest, and it was not the pleasant kind. She would need to find some time to rest, or she'd be done for. What could she do under these circumstances...?

She then finally noticed Magnetica was getting very worn down from the barrage of impressive attacks. And that the Cabal member who was related to the one named Yume had attacked Magnetica. What... Does this mean he's with us now? Naoki beamed, as it appeared they'd gained an ally, and began formulating a strategy for the next few seconds, though it was more likely that they'd finish her off in the next few seconds than that she'd be able to do any more in this battle.

[MFT]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Sousuke's gauntlets sparked. Electrical bits flew out of his armour as he had begun to overheat. Damage done to Magentica was maximum... and certainly she was wearing down. She was still operational. The problem was that most of the team present was going to enact a terminal failure. "Naoki remain functional. Excellent hit Homura. Continue." The tone still had that harsh metallic resonance to it, but the words used were basically qualifiers from their initial meet up. Stay safe was what was being said. The Steward's chakra mist projection continued to have more and more of the fleshy fragments break away. At this rate it was merely a skeleton.

The Steward reached for Skull Splitter next. The Steward took out his latest acquisition from Deadlines. It was not of Takahashi design. The axe looked highly foreign, and quite dangerous. The weapon seemed to be bleeding, and yet it had not struck anyone. Yume would notice Shade tense up as he seemed disturbed by the weapon. He lacks the right to use that weapon. It was not meant for the hands of the First Men, and Sousuke is not a member of the Blood Court. This could be problematic...<i></i> The skeletal structure began to break apart and fade into nothingness. Shade's hands clawed up. ...No... The cost was too high. His soul may have just shattered entirely if not ... result to damage far worse than when he saw an Outsider. I sincerely hope Yume you have a spiritual skill set.<i></i> Shade turned to regard Magentica. Sousuke would probably perish once she fell. It was quite possible that Homura would do as he said he would. The Dog and the Snake would involve the Suna nin in a cross fire.

The Steward gripped the axe and began to flood it with psionic lightning chakra. The weapon pulsed with unnatural energy. Was it lightning chakra? Partially. The weapon crackles with violet lightning. The Steward's lightning jutsus drew not from the raw element but from a psionic manifestation. He could conjure storms of psionic energy. Kuro had tried to teach him the traditional use of psionic energy. That teaching had not manifested properly. Instead it allowed the Steward to psionically release storms of great power. "Magentica's cease function imminent. Hostilities will be ceased. Critical errors will need to be overridden. Differences worked out. Harmony must be achieved. Even in ruins, there can be ... something absolute."</B><i></i> The Steward's tone was machine-like in the extreme. What he was saying had to be understood in a different regard. The intention was not to destroy Magentica, merely stop her. Even though the Steward spoke of fixing a long time error. "Cease function. Do not cause terminal failure." Sousuke would say as he began his assault. With lightning speed movements he went after Magentica. It was a streak of purple as he dove at her. He would attempt to jam the weapon into her very being. <B>"Kuro and Inuzuka Cabal Agent cease aggressive conflicts, proceed to verbal conflicts. Most desired effect. Terminal failure of each other is not desired. Queen Cobra and Homura, tactical retreat is favourable. Terminal failure of either parities is not desired by this unit."<i></i>

MFT

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sanryoukyougan Kuro's powers began to burn out he was healing others but it wasn't enough and he could not focus Hyakujuuonouu's power to heal upon Sousuke because he was damaging his mind and soul to defeat Magnetica. Mouko Kuro began to shed his bond with Moukyo and as the demonbeast tiger nodded his acceptance of the action he slipped away back to the demon realm.Their bond was broken as the last of his original hosts blood was truly burned away by Kuro's full power which caused Mouko Kuro to lose much of his hard won hunting skills and reawaken the power he had sealed away to gain Moukyo in the first place. As his sacred untainted blood drained from his demon soul animated body the blood became a living metallic substance of Onmyouji spiritual power as his prism eyes dulled and became a more demonic shape before becoming pure golden as his powers lost their universal cosmic source to revert and restrain the elements to become more attuned to wrath and light as he drew upon the full essence of the power within the body he wielded and the portion of his soul empowering it to become more celestial than demon.

The pool of metallic blood released elemental orbs of Earth, Fire, Water, Wood, Metal as the balance within his form was lost and only wrath remained. Eyes of celestial wrath with demonic taint looked out from the once metal empowered body. Barely any sparkle remained to allow the detection of spirits, and souls, but he seemed to have just enough strength to do so. Clear of balance a radiant light emerged allowing celestial might to pour forth from him. Energy seemed to overflow from his body as he set himself to healing the people present as Mouko Kuro stopped fighting Urufu to do as steward wished and converse with him instead battle. A massive amount of metallic chakra gathered in the metallic blood as he looked upon the world anew and summoned his devil side. This battle was all but over.

WC:343
MFT

Actions to be sent after BL/CA Swap

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

MXMb54l.jpg

Naganisa

The poison spilled off Naganisa like a toxic mist. There was nothing wrong with taking a little bit of insurance with you into the battlefield. She did not know Magnetica well, nor had she known the bitch for long but she had to be strong to get the special treatment she had received. She was the greatest threat and by working with her enemies she could take down a common threat and then worry about the left-overs. The dog was still going strong but it seemed that he had an ally among the Sunan trash. She had taken on the threat of both of these great combatants. Urufu's claws dug into her and Magnetica's gravitational and magnetic attacks sent her reeling back.

"Magnetica is already dead, she just does not know it yet..."</B><i></i> Naganisa whispered to Homura. Magnetica would bleed out any moment from the wounds they had already inflicted. Her poisons still ran through Magnetica's body. If she was able to retain awareness, it would not last long. The Steward and his sheep were still in this fray, Magnetica and Urufu both had caught their ire. With Magnetica down, she could concentrate on what was left of Urufu. That was until Magnetica targeted Yume. It seemed to put the dog into a rapid frenzy it would seem. It was hard not to laugh. What was Mangetica thinking making her only ally turn on her like that. Everybody knew better than to make Urufu angry. <B>"It is time to take the rapid dog down," Naganisa advised in a barely audible whisper intended for Homura.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

jogz4Am.jpg

Urufu

Cats and dogs fight... it was what they do. He handed over a silver ring to Yuri, the most loyal member of the pack he recognized. It would do her well to wear that ring and to break free of the shackles that bind her to this dying village. She turned on him shortly thereafter, she ripped at his throat. He staggered back. An illusion only works on the victim, it was only he who saw the perceived betrayal. How could she? She needed to live, but he could protect her. She had no reason to fear. He could break these bleeding sheep with his bare hands! From the mongrel she chose as a lover, not of their kind to the cat that thinks he is a man. He brought his hands to his throat, to where she should have ripped out his trachea. His senses deceived him but he was still alive and he was still able to fight somehow.

He had to deal with the snake, that traitorous bitch was going to be flayed. She was quick and she was strong, but she was not able to overpower him, even with all of her poisons and her tricks. He did not fear her. One more attack and she would be down... but from the corner of his eye, he saw a trespass he could not overlook. Magnetica was attacking what was his. "No! I'lL kIlL yOu!" Urufu roared as he went into a blood-lust frenzy. "I wIlL kIlL tHe MaN wHo DeNiEs Me HeR dYiNg BrEaTh!" He saw nothing else, he heard nothing else. He intended to kill Magnetica and whoever got in his way or took from him the killing blow.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

M3pAsqt.jpg

Magnetica

Little girls and boys with toys could not take her down. It took an entire village to defeat her last time and she had gotten stronger, faster, smarter. She divided her attacks among her would-be assailants. The little girl... the boys... Urufu's Sunan friend. Put them all down! It was not that hard to do.

The snake and the boys were fierce combatants and the kid had spunk. She pushed and pulled at invisible gravitational and magnetic forces. The Kage and the cat were making a valiant effort, the healing skills of the cat were enough to delay their fate. The child had more fortitude than expected, she was left standing after an attack such as that would have buried most children her age. Her mistake was turning on the dog's bitch too soon. She shot out a hunk of metallic shrapnel and it hit Yume. She should have finished off the snake first. Urufu let out a terrible roar, the kind a monster bellows before they attack. Did he really think he could take her on? There was a reason she was escorted out of the Obsidian rather than allowed to merely run a-muck. "Try." Magnetica let out a cackle. "None of you will get the killing blow, you could not even defend your own walls... YOUR HOME. This is the second time you have faced me, and you all know as do I... even if I lose, I'll get another chance. None of you have the WILL to do what has to be done!"

Blood poured down her arms, it dripped off her fingertips and sprayed the wall behind her in a mist as she rapidly ran her hands through a series of handseals. She had no fear. She had lived in the Obsidian, whatever humanity she had left was sapped in that hell. They were soft, unwilling and incapable. Even when blood is on her hands, they would not be able to do it. They would not be able to finish her off. She was dizzy.

Randamu Kyarakuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Sploosh~

Blood was flowing from every one of his targets, that was the plan. Magnetica was on her last legs, so he could stand back and refocus for what was to come, it would be no time until the rest of the cabal arrived to make their escape, Who would show up first? He didn't have the luxury of time to think about it, his moves would become defensive, trying to duck around and survive whatever was to come next. Magnetica had been sliced wide open, she would be after his hide. Now was the time to put Suna between him and her, let them be meat shields for the time being. He had faith that Naganisa could take care of herself, hopefully he wasn't wrong. He had grown attached to her.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Five orbs of sacred energy tainted with demonic energy encircled Sousuke as Kuro did everything he could to protect his little brother as his sacred sight faded out he could see Sousuke's soul was overly burdened by the power he was wielding to defend Suna. Kuro knew how much a strain it was on the soul to wield power. To make it easier for his brother to keep moving and stay alive Kuro sealed him with as much chakra and spiritual energy as possible with his metal chakra burning away to light he sent his blood seal over to symbiotically merge with Sousuke's body, as a baby Sousuke's soul had only partially formed. In order to save his life and avoid him being still-born, Toraono Nobuku Azame - Kuro's mother tied a portion of Kuro's unborn and dying baby brother to Sousuke's unborn fetus literally infusing the remnants and power of her own child's pure innocent soul with Sousuke's strained spiritual essence. Kuro's baby brother in spiritual form lived on in Sousuke and all of the Toraono Clan royal family felt the presence of one of their own whenever Sousuke was near. To feel Sousuke so near death again was tearing Kuro apart inside despite the beating he was receiving and the strain of burning the bloodlines of three of his demon claimed bunshin for the wrath of Hyakujuuonouu. The orbs aligned above Sousuke, Samejima, Yume, and Homura as the metallic blood infused some of their flesh granting each of them the potential to call upon the onmyouji fighting prowess as the power of wrath from the earth was partially sealed onto a limb of each Sunan present in the battle. Fire chakra, earth chakra, metal chakra, wood chakra, and water chakra linked themselves at the prime meridians of their bodies allowing each of them to become stronger and faster should they so desire. Kuro's blood link that allowed for a limited telepathic link that would tell him the general status and location of anyone whom accepted the power leaving his body would be activated as well as Sanryoukyougan Kuro's gem like eyes became pure violet and gold never to fully sparkle again. As his Onmyouji powers all but left his body a golden chakra began to surge forth from his chakra coil as the cork that had once stoppered this body's own ties to celestial chakra was now gone. A golden aura began to spiral forth from Kuro encircling all the Sunans and their present allies. As a calm, centered aura of battle encompassed their will and bodies. (White Blessing) As he placed his bloodied hand upon the ground Sanryoukyougan Kuro summoned an item he never believed he would ever have to use but it was necessary now. "Sakibou no Hyakujuuonouu ... come to my hand ..." A massive blade sheathed in a wyrmskin leather sheath appeared upon the ground in a surge of light as it was pulled free from its scabbard by celestial wrath to find its way to Sanryoukyougan Kuro's waiting left hand (Holy weapon). As he stood he took an ancient Toraono Clan fighting stance used for giant blades, a style learned from the first men during the war (Sacred Style). He was on his feet and ready yet still able to perform medical jutsu, with a smile he observed that not all his abilities had left with the burning of the blood ritual. Holding the giant sword as if it weighed no more than a normal blade he continued to heal Sousuke and now Yume as he allowed Hyakujuuonouu's statue form to heal himself and Samejima. Mouko Kuro noted that Urufu was not as terrible as he seemed, not afraid to say he was wrong he used wraps to stem the flow of blood from Yume and nodded in appreciation of Urufu's fury. “Seems that you have unleashed the wolf of war... may your hunt be just.”<i></i> Looking to Yume he noted she was not severely injured but the bleeding needed to be stopped nonetheless.

MFT
WC: 674
Gaia Seal placed upon whomever accepts it
Toraono Kuro said:
[legend="[color=Indigo][b]Sakibou no Hyakujuuonouu [/b][/color]"] A Sacred Takahashi Fire Forged Steel Toraono Great Sword. This particular giant blade was forged by the Takahashi Clan Steel refinement process. During the process at some point it was further refined and empowered by Toraono clan seals, runes, and demonbeast bones to channel celestial energy. This blade can only be wielded properly by either a member of the Takahashi clan or the Toraono Clan. Massive in size and terrifying in battle. It has been used only for severe emergencies as it can actually grow stronger by spilling the blood of enemies in battle. Forever known as the sacred blade of wrath that overpowers foes with its own bloodlust and intensity.

Weapon Type: Greatsword
Damage Type: Slashing: May naturally inflict bleeding
Damage/Accuracy Modifiers: +5% base damage;- 1 acc **(Actual Wpn Stats after CA & Augments)- +15%dmg +5 acc + 1 crit, this accounts attacks made by this weapon when using, Holy weapon, White blessing*, Sacred style, and divine aura cuts through all Damage Reduction
Augments:
Primal: Basic Augment Basic attacks costs 0.5 AP.
Blood rack: Basic Augment
Overpowering: Special Augment Basic Strikes deal x1.5 Damage.
  • Weapon usage empowered through Spiritualist CA: Spiritualist and through the usage of the abilities within this CA and +1 acc from capped points this sword gains +6 ACC = +5acc after the -1 for weapon size is applied, +1 crit, and cuts through all damage reduction. This weapon also gains an additional +2% dmg for each level of bleeding inflicted by this weapon, up to 10% from the blood rack augment
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back