Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Showcase Showdown! [Event - Tournament]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi nodded. She certainly understood what he meant. The tournament was all anyone seemed to think about recently. It was all she could do to try to get away from it all. Sure, she was excited, but it was starting to get to her. Fighting was cool and all, but it wasn't really her thing. Even so, she was determined to do her best. Her winning up until that far was proof of that. "I'm sure you'll do great!" she called with a wave as Kei made his way onto the stage for his battle.

---

The battle was intense, that much Kimi was certain of. Kei really was an amazing fighter. His moves were quick...to the point that it was almost hard to keep track of him. His speed was going to be a problem. She couldn't very well beat him if she couldn't keep track of where he was. She shook her head...there was no reason to worry about that. She was a great fighter herself. She had become momentarily distracted when a rather loud, and very interruptive, crash, brought her attention back to the stage. Something big happened. The shifting of the earth signaled a rather large disruption in it's appearance. The terrain was all but destroyed. Where had that come from?...she turned her attention fully to the stage. Somewhere in the middle of the crater was Kei's opponent...Masaki, she remembered his name to be. Did Kei really do that? She turned to her classmate, a look of shock on her face. Was he really that powerful?

..Kimi didn't have time to think about it. Shortly after the fight was over, she could hear the announcer reveal some rather shocking news. The next fights...were a free for all. The four of them would be fighting together. Kimi took a deep breath, taking her violin out of it's case. She gave Kei a smile. "You betcha! This'll be a fight nobody can forget!" she rose the instrument, getting into a rather interesting starting stance. She prepared herself for what was to come, her instrument ready to play the final battle song. This was it!

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Shujinko was given a few more minutes of rest while she awaited the fight with Masaki and Kei to end. She stood up silently, but had a bright smile on her face. Amazed that she had made it this far. She had to fight her best friend Kyo, and in the process assisted in the awakening of his bloodline. And even the dreaded Oyochi whom Kyo seemed skeptical about. But after watching this Kei boy absolutely wreck Masaki, Shujinko's past confidence began fading away. He sure was scary to knock out Masaki so quickly. Even when she beat Kyo she couldn't KO him before the time was up. So this was going to be intense tournament...

And Shujinko was ironically right when she heard that all 4 of the remaining combatants were being called to the stage. And rather anticlimactically, were told that this was going to be a last man standing free for all. Which worried Shujinko. Despite as scary as this Kei person looked. Shujinko was a one on one fighter... and to be thrust into such a situation as a solo fighter. She was a little worried. But she couldn't let fear best her. Shujinko began quietly mumbling to herself. Not knowing of the acute hearing girl that also made it to the finals. But she spoke nevertheless.

Creed of Bushido:
I have no parents; I make the Heavens and the Earth my parents.
I have no home; I make the Tan T'ien my home.
I have no divine power; I make honesty my Divine Power.
I have no means; I make Docility my means.
I have no magic power; I make personality my Magic Power.
I have neither life nor death; I make A Um my Life and Death.

I have no body; I make Stoicism my Body.
I have no eyes; I make The Flash of Lightning my eyes.
I have no ears; I make Sensibility my Ears.
I have no limbs; I make Promptitude my Limbs.
I have no laws; I make Self-Protection my Laws.
I have no strategy; I make the Right to Kill and the Right to Restore Life my Strategy.
I have no designs; I make Seizing the Opportunity by the Forelock my Designs.
I have no miracles; I make Righteous Laws my Miracle.
I have no principles; I make Adaptability to all circumstances my Principle.
I have no tactics; I make Emptiness and Fullness my Tactics.

I have no talent; I make Ready Wit my Talent.
I have no friends; I make my Mind my Friend.
I have no enemy; I make In-cautiousness my Enemy.
I have no armor; I make Benevolence my Armor.
I have no castle; I make The Immovable Mind my Castle.
I have no sword; I make The Mind my Sword.

She chanted silently to herself. Reciting the samurai code to herself while she readied herself for battle. Her eyes beginning to focus down unto her prey.
<i></i>

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[OoC Sorry for the late post, This is what i did after i lost]

The referee called the match and Kimi finally reappeared from out of nowhere...this was the power of genjutsu of coarse....Sabaku's greatest weakness.
Falling to his knees after hearing Kimi's name being called and the crowd roaring in favor. Staring at the ground a moment, Sabaku thought for a moment.

How could I let myself lose, man this sucks so bad. He thought to himself.

Holding back his emotions so that nobody but ones with keen empathetic sense could see, Sabaku rose from the ground and approached kimi slowly...all the while looking down at the ground.

Finally he had reached her...and he rose his hand, attempting to shake Kimi's hand. Wether she would accept it or not he would then speak to her.

That was a good fight, you definitely got the better of me. I accept my lose and will try to learn from it. He would say with an eyes closed grin on his face.

My father told me once that there is no better thing than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time. He said, pausing for a moment before speaking again.

And besides....anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat. Sabaku would say as he walked off the stage with a serious, dispassionate face.

Sabaku then spoke softly while walking slowly past oyochi as he was being called up for his fight.

The reason i maintain my optimism is because i believe that it is something that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. He said staring into oyochis eyes, hoping that some part of what he said would reach his inner core.

Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism leads to power. And I aim to be the most powerful ninja there ever was, is or ever will be... Sabaku said with a bold look of confidence, not being smug but...genuine optimism.

And then out he walked, right out of the arena grounds...past the arena doors, past the street markets and past the houses and fields...right into tomorrow.

For Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream. Tomorrow is a place of infinite possibility, full of wonder and mystery....

[OoC WC: 383 MFT]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 2 said:
b2f971ca1ea8358a0ae0df2c0f1b9f2e_zps6fa2ac4d.jpg
:
Shujinko:
HP: [progress]98|Red|White[/progress]
CP: [progress]94|Blue|Black[/progress]
AP: 3.5 next round

def330b17cc027a5d870722371a05de4.jpg

Kei:
HP: [progress]52|Red|Black[/progress]
CP: [progress]81|Blue|Black[/progress]
AP: 3.25 next round

d1eea3b310b70ce88fbb0c9effa74914.jpg
:
Kimi:
HP: [progress]89|Red|White[/progress]
CP: [progress]93|Blue|Black[/progress]
AP: 3 next round

Chi:
HP: [progress]46|Red|Black[/progress]
CP: [progress]83|Blue|Black[/progress]
The Fight said:
0.00 seconds: Shujinko Draws her weapon and enters Iaido Stance!
0.00 seconds: Kei activates Sunder Reality!
0.00 seconds: Kimi Switches into Defensive Stance!
0.00 seconds: Chi enters Fire style!
3.30 seconds: Kei Overcharges a Thunder Fist!
3.30 seconds: Kimi begins Singing! [Kei is unaffected! Chi is affected!]
3.30 seconds: Chi displays alittle expertise in handseals and summons Immolation Armor!
4.17 seconds: Shujinko Cross Rips into Kei! [Hit! Kei's Legs are now Sprained, Kei is now Bleeding Rank 1!]
6.67 seconds: Kimi sings to Shujinko! [Shujinko drops her weapon!]
8.30 seconds: Chi sends a fire ball to Kimi and Kei! [Kimi is partial'ed (50%), Kei is fully hit!]
9.17 seconds: Kei begins warping around Chi! and attempts to strike her! [Hit, Hit, Crit! Chi is now Bleeding Rank 1! Kei's Fist Explode in Thunder! Hit! Chi's Hair burns Kei! Kei is now on Fiyah!]
10.00 seconds: Kimi Attempts Stealth! [Kei is unaware, Shujinko is aware, Chi is unaware!]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Student Tournament. HIYAH~![/size]"]"HIYAH~!" Chi let out a loud yell as she stamped her bare foot down on the ground. Her black dress fluttered as she moved to take her fighting stance for the free for all battle. It didn't take her long to figure out who she was going for, the one who knocked out his opponent before time was even up. He was the one who needed to go first, and to protect herself from him and Shujinko's strikes she would have to show her new little trick. So with a quick flick of her hair she was encased in flames. Her hair burst into fire and covered her body.
"Let's go." She didn't know what Kimi was doing with her song, but it was doing something to her. Like being at a Nickback concert. If she knew what that was. She needed to take care of Kei before she dealt with her, and it seemed Shujinko was going the same route. The sword wielding girl attacked the boy and got a good hit on his legs. The boy was quick, hopefully that would help them take him out. He was bleeding, too, which was good. The main threat had been pointed out. She was going for it, but she was going for the singer as well. Unfortunately for Chi, and fortunate for Kimi, the attack didn't seem to hit her as hard as it did Kei. Before she could feel good about her hit, both Kei and Kimi were gone right before her eyes. She had a feeling one of them would show up soon.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 264|Actions will be sent later, hopefully before I go to work.[/size]"][/legend]

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fight began, he could do this. His eye settled on the fire user as electricity crackled along his soulsword as he surpassed the limits of a lightning jutsu,pouring his chakra into it. He knew he was going to be a target, especially because he was the only one to actually knock out his opponent. He needed to take them out before they all teamed up on him but he didn't think he could take them all out at once. Best to focus on dealing as much damage to each target as he could. Suddenly flames sprang up over Chi's body, surprising him. In his distraction Shujinko managed to land a series of blows, giving him a fresh cut on his chest. His attempt at evading the strike caused him to lang on his ankle wrong. It was definitely sprained, it would no doubt hamper his mobility. In the time it took for Kei to recover, Chi sent a fireball his way. The searing heat scorched his skin but he endured it as he practically warped forward to get his vengeance, ignoring the pain in his limbs as he struck Chi, then blurred over to strike her again, and again. On the fourth strike he released the current of Raiton in blade. No sign of Kimi, that worried him considering her earlier fight. His mind and heart raced as he formulated a plan of attack.

[Sending Actions]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kimi raised her bow to violin, and called forth the first few notes. She positioned herself in a stance more suited for quickly avoiding attack, and prepared herself. She started moving about the battlefield in time with the music she played, and began to sing. Her voice blended with the violin, the notes carried off in the direction of two of her opponents - Chi and Kei. She could feel the chakra shifting through the air as her genjutsu hit Chi, but passed straight past Kei. Crap. That wasn't ideal, but it wasn't the end of the world. She then noticed out of the corner of her eye that the other female, Shujinko - she could remember the girl's name being called - pull out her weapon. That could be a problem. Spinning on her toes, keeping her motions in time with the music, she sang a new melody, this time directed not only at Shujinko, but at the weapon in her hand. She couldn't help but show a grin as the weapon fell from the wielder's grasp. Perfect! Chi was sufficiently intimidated. Shujinko had no weapon. And Kei? Well...she'd just have to deal with that when it came around to it. She half danced her way around the battlefield, sliding out of view among the rubble created by Kei's previous fight. Time to disappear and regroup.

Of course...With six eyes searching, someone was bound to spot her...

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The fight started out full of energy. All of the kids seeming to all spring into motion at the drop of a hat. Shujinko had finished composing herself. And was ready for whatever this fight entailed. She immediately aimed for whom she thought was the biggest threat, Kei. The girl with the violin seemed to be playing something, but Shujinko managed to tune her out. Her primary target was the only boy of this bout. His monstrous strength scaring even Shujinko. It seemed Chi had somewhat of the same idea, even setting herself on fire in hopes of fighting off Kei's assault. And it seemed he was gunning for the young pyro. And soon afterwards, Shujinko had reached Kei and managed to sink her blade into his skin. Drawing blood and causing his leg to sprain when he tried to dodge. It was a good start, but right after that, after her swing. Shujinko's hands felt like they were touching molten metal. Her eyes widening when she dropped her prized blade in surprise. Staring at it with a shocked expression for a moment... but her focus was not fully taken. Because she noticed a peculiar girl holding a violin prancing away in the background...
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 2 said:
:
Shujinko:
HP: [progress]80|Red|White[/progress]
CP: [progress]87|Blue|Black[/progress]

Kei:
HP: [progress]49|Red|Black[/progress]
CP: [progress]57|Blue|Black[/progress]

:
Kimi:
HP: [progress]89|Red|White[/progress]
CP: [progress]71|Blue|Black[/progress]

Chi:
HP: [progress]42|Red|Black[/progress]
CP: [progress]74|Blue|Black[/progress]
The Fight said:
0.00 Seconds: Kimi is still in stealth to Kei and Chi
1.70 seconds: Kimi throws a Flash Bomb! [Shujinko is Blinded! Chi is unaffected!]
1.70 seconds: Chi spits Oil at Kei!
2.90 seconds: Shujinko picks up her weapon.
5.00 seconds: Kimi uses a sound slash at Shujinko! [Critical!]
6.14 seconds: Kei charges up and warps to Chi and Shujinko trying to use Destruction Pulse! [Shujinko and Chi both Bodyswitch!]
6.40 seconds: Shujinko cross rips into Kei! [Kei warps out of the way!]
6.67 seconds: Chi uses Mystical hand on herself!
10.00 seconds: Kimi shoots a Sound Bullet at Chi! [Hit! Chi is 'Gaspless'!]
10.00 seconds: Shujinko cross rips into Kei! [Full Miss!]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Student Tournament. HIYAH~![/size]"]The battle wasn't going the way Chi had planned. She was going down, and she had to heal herself if she was going to stay in this thing. But first, she got Kei in her sights and spit oil out of her mouth in his direction. If she was going to heal herself she needed to try to keep him from hitting her, he was the biggest threat at the moment. Shujinko had her sights on him it seemed, so she wasn't too worried about her. Though while all this was going through her mind she almost didn't notice Kei warp up to attack her, she performed the body switch jutsu immediately. She didn't want to get caught in his attack again. When she performed the jutsu her flaming hair seemed to completely encase her and she burned away quickly, leaving behind a bird shaped hunk of wood in her place. With his speed Kei probably wouldn't notice the shape of the wood as he smashed it into pieces.
Afterward she began healing herself and trying to think of plans for the rest of the battle. Shujinko's attacks seemed to be missing the warping boy, he was definitely strong. Chi doubted she could hit him again, she began to wonder if she could get Kimi to come out of hiding when she was struck by a strong sound wave. She was hit hard it seemed, even with the barrier she had formed from the energy she absorbed from her previous fire jutsu. She found herself breathing hard, it seemed as if it would be harder for her to make her next attack. She had to choose carefully.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC:277|Actions sent[/size]"][/legend]

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Still no sign of Kimi, he'd have to watch out and be vigilant for any illusions. In the meantime he needed to avoid taking more wounds to his body. He was hit by some kind of oil, Chi was planning on lighting him up. He'd have to watch out for that. He needed to get ahead and maintain a lead. Feeling a familiar surge of power and clenched his hand into a fist. The air distorted and collapsed as a pulse of energy rushed outwards. His targets both body-substituted out of the way. Well that was slightly discouraging. Shujinko tried to slash at him no, he was having non e of that. That sword hurt. He warped behind his opponent. Chi seemed be using a jutsu on herself when she was apparently blindsided by a jutsu. Kimi probably, it was a nice shot. That wasn't a good sign. Shujinko slashed again, same technique. Kei managed to avoid it again. You sure are persistent. He said through gritted teeth. Shujinko seemed to be single-mindeldly focused on taking Kei down. Just the kind of attention Kei didn't need. There had to be an opening he could take advantage of.

[Actions Sent]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was only one way Kimi was going to stand any chance of winning. She had to play it sneaky. Illusions were her key to success, and she fully intended to use that as well she could. She reached into her pocket, pulling out a small orb. She took a deep breath, and threw it at her opponents. She heard the tell-tale pop, signalling that it did, indeed, go off. She smirked, knowing full well that it would make it more difficult for her opponents to see through it. She picked up the tempo, and drew off the bow, touching her two fingers together as she did in a hand seal. She flicked them in the direction of the blade-wielding foe, and sent a wave of sound in her direction. She visibly grinned as it hit home. She loved it when things worked out. That sure should hurt. She then danced around, turning to check on the state of the other students. Kei seemed to be going strong, which was both good and bad. She knew he could deal a lot of damage. That meant he had a good chance of taking down the other two. On the other hand, there was no real way she could take him down herself. She needed to place. That meant someone had to go. She just really wished they'd do some more damage before they did. With that, she formed another handseal, this time directing her sound at the flaming female. Things really were getting interesting now.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

This time around nothing seemed to go right. The first thing Shujinko knew, she had been hit with a flash bomb, it sucked being on the receiving end off the nasty bugger. And the nest second she knew, a hard and sharp feeling smashed into her side. She was trying to remain focused on the bigger threat. But this girl who was playing a freaking concert in the middle of a fight was getting really annoying. And she seemed to insist on fucking with Shujinko. Her meddling rang true when Shujinko's first attack was dodged by the elusive Kei, in turn she also dodged his attack too. And her final attack ended up missing entirely because of her stinging eyes. She was thinking of abandoning this Kei person altogether and going after that other girl.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 3 said:
:
Shujinko:
HP: [progress]39|Red|White[/progress]
CP: [progress]67|Blue|Black[/progress]

Kei:
HP: [progress]29|Red|Black[/progress]

:
Kimi:
HP: [progress]58|Red|White[/progress]
CP: [progress]51|Blue|Black[/progress]

Chi:
HP: [progress]16|Red|Black[/progress]
CP: [progress]62|Blue|Black[/progress]
AP: 3.5 next round
The Fight said:
2.50 seconds: Shujinko uses Energy slash on Kei! [Miss, Hit]
3.30 seconds: Kimi begins singing to Shujinko~ [Failed~]
5.00 seconds: Shujinko uses Energy slash again on Kei! [Hit!]
5.00 seconds: Chi uses Mythical Phoenix Fire on Kei! [Body Switched!]
6.67 seconds: Kei uses Destruction pulse on Shujinko and Chi! [Chi is 75% partialed, Shujinko is hit!]
6.67 seconds: Kimi does a hidden action! [Shujinko is aware, Chi is unaware, Kei is unaware]
8.30 seconds: Chi uses Thermal Maw on Kei! [Critical! Kei is BLeeding Rank 2!]
9.17 seconds: Shujinko cross rips into Kimi! [Critical! Kimi is now at bleeding Rank 1!]
10.00 seconds: Kimi sings a hidden tune to Shujinko! [Success~ Kimi is now in Stealth to Shujinko!]
10.00 Seconds: Everyones Bleeding/HP Regen/CP Regen here

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything was moving so quickly, it was a little difficult for Kimi to keep track of what was going on. She turned singing her Genjutsu at Shujinko, though it was useless. She could feel it as she sang...the jutsu didn't work. She sighed, attempting to swerve her way around Shujinko, and into a safely hidden place. The aforementioned student managed to notice her, however, and slashed into her, getting a full body shot on her side. The musician cursed, the sound not quite blending with her music as it usually would, as she could feel a small trickle of blood leak from the wound. Great. She was bleeding. That was just what she needed. She sighed, taking a deep breath before singing a different tune. She needed to get out of everyone's attention...and fast. Successfully hidden from her opponents' view, she groaned. Damn. That blade really hurt.

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kei could feel his reaction time slowed as his injuries took their toll. And Shujinko of course, was not letting up. He dodged one swing, but the next struck glancing blows. She'd eventually betray herself, slip up somehow and Kei would be there to take advantage of it. From the side Kei felt a rush of heat and the roar of flames. That was the fire attack he'd anticipated. Now it was his turn to use the substitution jutsu. Now it was his turn to strike: He uleashed his energy, causing a the tell-tale spatial disturbance and shockwave of green energy. He managed to hit them both. But they were still standing. They were good, all of his opponents, but Kei did not intend to lose. He wanted to prove he could come out on top. Chi aimed another jutsu at him, but these he didn't seem to be able to avoid, he winced as lines of red appeared on his skin. He was starting to become worried about blood loss. He needed to wrap this fight up quickly if he wanted to win. Speaking of winning, he still needed to find Kimi, he could hear her songs but couldn't pinpoint their origins. Eventually he'd have to take her down too, but there were more pressing matters at the moment.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Student Tournament. HIYAH~![/size]"]Things still weren't going to plan. Chi would sigh as her only hope to do some reason damage to Kei was body switched. She should have thought about that, but she was too busy getting the snot beat out of her. She wasn't down yet, she wasn't out. If she gave up now, what kind of Tsuchikage could she hope to become? A poor one. That's what kind. She was hit by Kei attack this time, and she could feel just how strong he really was. Up to that point she had been thinking only about doing as much damage as possible, it was just her nature. She had just one more chance, this was her last chance to get ahead. She had one last trick up her… Well, she doesn't have sleeves. She had one last trick up her dress, something she hadn't shown in the tournament so far. She had to pull it out, and hope it was enough to surprise the rest of the participants so she could come back around. Maybe. Who knows?[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 177[/size]"][/legend]

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Everything was going downhill. Shujinko only managed to land a glancing blow on Kei. And she just took a massive hit. Getting a bit annoyed with the musician's antics. She decided to dahs off to face her. After delivering a heavy blow into her body she just... vanished. Which now left her only readily available target Kei. Her mind was racing with anything she could do. For once she felt particularly powerless. She was a bit scared... she wanted to win so badly... she couldn't let herself lose! She gritted her teeth, her mouth tensing up into a grimace, she needed to really kick it into gear.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Round 4 said:
:
Shujinko:
HP: [progress]44|Orange|White[/progress]
CP: [progress]59|Blue|Black[/progress]

Kei:
HP: [progress]11|Red|Black[/progress]
CP: [progress]42|Blue|Black[/progress]

:
Kimi:
HP: [progress]75|Green|White[/progress]
CP: [progress]65|Blue|Black[/progress]
AP: 4 next round

Chi:
HP: [progress]26|Orange|Black[/progress]
AP: 4 next round
The Fight said:
0.00 seconds: Kei does a hidden action! [Kimi is unaware, Chi is Unaware, Shujinko is Aware]
1.70 seconds: Kimi does a hidden action!
3.30 seconds: Kimi does a hidden action!
3.85 seconds: Shujinko cross rips Kei! [BodySwitch!]
3.85 seconds: Kei Quick Reacts and Sends down a Heavy Tow On Shujinko! [Miss!]
4.30 seconds: Chi summons a Clone! [Kimi is unaware, Shujinko is unaware, Kei is unaware]
5.71 seconds: Chi ingests a health pill!
7.10 seconds: Chi ingests a Health pill!
7.70 seconds: Shujinko Cross rips into Kei! [Hit! Kei is bleeding Rank 3]
9.20 seconds: Shujinko takes a health pill!

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Student Tournament. HIYAH~![/size]"]Chi didn't do much, but it was enough. A mud clone would appear and take Chi's Shape. A single mud clone, but it could be just what she needed. It seemed no one was aware of which was the real her, now was her chance to deal some damage. She was going to unleash the big guns. She was feeling low, but her family was strong. She had to be strong, too. She would rise from the ashes like the phoenix and take down her opponents. So after raising her mud clones she pulled some health pills out from her belly button and swallowed them. She didn't have enough time to use mystical hands again.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 115[/size]"][/legend]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back